As you can see, indispensable.
这位是…
And this is…
尤瑟夫·卡马
Yusuf Kama.
很荣幸见到你
Pleasure.
这是雅各布 你已经认识了
And you, obviously, already made Jacob’s acquaintance.
纽特
Newt.
这是我哥哥 忒修斯…
So, this is my brother, Theseus…
他在魔法部工作
and he works for the Ministry.
我是英国魔法部傲罗办公室的主任
Actually, head of the British Auror Office.
看来我得确保我的魔杖注册信息是最新的
Well, I’ll have to ensure my wand registration’s up-to-date.

Yes.
虽然严格来说 这不属于我的职权范围
Although, strictly speaking, that doesn’t fall within my purview.
好了
All right then.
大家应该都想知道自己为什么会在这里
Well, I imagine that you’re all wondering why you find yourselves here.
邓布利多知道这一点 所以让我传达一个信息
And in anticipation of that, Dumbledore asked that I convey a message.
格林德沃能看到关于未来的一些片段
So, Grindelwald has the ability to see snatches of the future.
所以我们必须假设 他能在我们行动之前就预料到
So, we have to assume that he’ll be able to anticipate what we do before we do it.
如果我们想打败他 拯救我们的世界…
So, if we hope to defeat him and to save our world…
拯救你的世界 雅各布…
to save your world, Jacob…
那我们最大的希望就是迷惑他
then our best hope is to confuse him.
抱歉
‘Scuse me.
你怎么能迷惑一个能看到未来的人?
I’m sorry. How do you confuse a guy that can see the future?
反预视
Countersight.
没错
Exactly.
最好的计划就是没有计划
The best plan being no plan.
或者同时有很多计划
Or, many overlapping plans.
就这样迷惑
Thus, confusion.
已经让我迷惑了
It’s working on me right now.
邓布利多让我给你一样东西 雅各布
In fact, Dumbledore asked that I give you something, Jacob.
是用蛇木制♥造♥的
It’s snakewood.
很少见的
It’s somewhat rare.
你不是在开玩笑吧?
Are you kiddin’ me right now?
这东西是真的吗?
Is this thing real?
是的
Yes.
它没有杖芯 不过确实算真的
Well, it doesn’t have a core, so sort of, but yes.
算是真的?
It’s sorta real?
在我们要去的那个地方 你会需要它的
More importantly, where we’re going, you’ll need it.
也有东西要给你 忒修斯
Now, there’s something for you too, I think, Theseus.
泰迪 请你放手
Teddy, please let go now.
泰迪 放开
Teddy, please let go.
不行 泰迪 听话
No. Teddy, will you behave?
这是忒修斯的…
This is Theseus’s…
这是…
That’s…
当然了
Well, of course.
现在一切都说得通了
Now everything makes sense.
拉莉 你应该已经拿到一本书了吧?
Lally, I believe you were given some reading material?
俗话说的好
You know what they say.
书可以带你走遍天下
A book can take you around the world and back…
你只要打开它就好
all you have to do is open it.
她说的是真的
She ain’t kiddin’.
好 邦蒂…
Yes, Bunty…
这是给你的
that’s for you.
邓布利多说只有你可以看
I was told it was for your eyes only.
还有 卡马
And, Kama.
我需要的都有了
I have what I need.
蒂娜呢?蒂娜会来吗?
What about Tina? Is Tina coming?
蒂娜没时间
Tina’s not available.
蒂娜升职了 非常忙
Tina’s been promoted, she’s very, very busy from…
据我所知是这样
well, from what I understand.
蒂娜被任命为美国傲罗办公室主任
Tina’s been made head of the American Auror Office.
我们很熟 她是一个非常了不起的女人
We know each other well. She’s quite a remarkable woman.
是的
She is.
所以 这就是我们对抗
So, this is the team that’s gonna take down…
本世纪最危险巫师的队伍?
the most dangerous wizard we’ve faced in over a century.
一个神奇动物学家 他不可或缺的助手 一个学校老师…
A magizoologist, his indispensable assistant, a schoolteacher…
一个来自古老的法国家族的巫师 还有…
a wizard descended from a very old French family, and…
一个拿着假魔杖的麻瓜面包师
a Muggle baker with his fake wand.
嘿 我们还有你呢 伙计…
Hey, we got you too, pal
而且他的魔杖能用
and his wand works. I
谁敢说我们没机会呢?
Who wouldn’t like our chances?
你没事的 小家伙
You’re all right, little one.
柏林
Berlin.
太好了
Wonderful.
卡马…
Kama…
注意安全
stay safe.
现在我也得走了 纽特
I must be going too now, Newt.
没有人能知道一切…
No one can know everything…
你也不能
not even you.

Right.
就是这里
Well, here it is.
德国魔法部?
German Ministry of Magic?

Yes.
我们来这里是有原因的吧?
I take it we’re here for a reason.
对 我们要参加茶道会
Yes, we have a tea ceremony to attend…
快点 要迟到了
and if we don’t hurry up, we’ll be late.
雅各布 跟上队伍
Jacob, stay with the group.
桑托斯!桑托斯!桑托斯!
Santos! Santos! Santos!
桑托斯!桑托斯!桑托斯!
Santos! Santos! Santos!
晚上好
Evening…
赫尔穆特
Helmut.
忒修斯
Theseus.

Hey, hey.
他们是跟我一起的
They’re with me.
桑托斯!桑托斯!桑托斯!
Santos! Santos! Santos!
火焰熊熊!
Incendio.
我们来这里可不只是为了手指三明治吧
I take it we’re not here for the finger sandwiches.
对 我要送个消息
No, I have a message to deliver.
消息?
A message?
给谁?
To who?
沃格尔先生 很高兴来到这里
Mr. Vogel, it’s a pleasure to be here.
见到你很荣幸
It’s an honor to meet you.
你在开玩笑吧
You are joking.
没有
No.
我在这里干什么?我们出去吧
What am I even doing here? Let’s go outside.
我不适应这种场合
I’m not very good in these situations.
这种场合?
These situations?
这么多上层人士
With all the people, the fancy people.
你好
Hello.
我看见你进了房♥间…
I saw you enter the room…
我心想…
and I thought to myself…
伊迪丝 那位男士看起来很有意思
Edith, that’s an interesting-looking man.
雅各布·科瓦尔斯基
Jacob Kowalski.
你好 很高兴见到你
How are you? Very nice to meet you.
科瓦尔斯基先生 你是哪里来的?
And where is it you hail from, Mr. Kowalski?
皇后区
Queens.
对不起 沃格尔先生 能跟你说句话吗?
Sorry, Herr Vogel. Sorry, I wonder if I could have a word?
梅林的胡子啊 这不是斯卡曼德先生吗?
Merlin’s beard, it’s Mr. Scamander, isn’t it?
沃格尔先生…
Herr Vogel…
我要转达一个朋友的消息 非常紧急
I have a message from a friend, and it cannot wait.
要做正确的事…
Do what is right…
而不是容易的事
not what is easy.
他说我今晚找到你
He said it was important that I reach you tonight…
让你今晚听到这句话非常重要
that you hear them tonight, the words.
到时间了 先生
It’s time, sir.
他在这里吗?
Is he here?
在柏林吗?
In Berlin?
不 当然不在了
No, of course not.
外面的世界在燃烧 为什么要离开霍格沃茨呢?
Why leave Hogwarts when the world outside is burning?
谢谢你 斯卡曼德先生
I thank you, Mr. Scamander.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!