Is your Uncle Dominic the Norwegian Minister of Magic?
不是
No.
我想也不是
Didn’t think so.
奎妮
Queenie.
奎妮
Queenie.
桑托斯女士 很荣幸
Madam Santos, a pleasure.
你的支持者声势很大
Your supporters are in fine voice.
彼此 格林德沃先生
As are yours, Mr. Grindelwald.
你是来救我的吗?
Rescuing me, are you?
这是总体目标
That’s the general idea.
那这个…
And I presume this…
不知道你这是在干什么 但应该是某种策略吧?
whatever it is that you are doing, is strategic.
是的 这是叫做边缘拟态的技术
Yes, a technique called limbic mimicry.
理论上说 它不鼓励暴♥力♥行为
It discourages violent engagement, theoretically.
我以前只试过一次
I’ve only actually ever attempted it once before.
结果呢?
And the results?
尚无定论
Inconclusive.
而且那次是实验室环境
Course that was a laboratory setting…
条件是经过严格控制的
and the conditions were strictly controlled, and the…
但目前的状况更不稳定
Well, the current conditions are more volatile
所以最终结果更能难预测
so making it less predictive of the ultimate outcome.
最终结果应该是…
The ultimate outcome presumably…
我们能幸存吧
being our survival.
干得好 来吧
Well done, come on.
计划是什么?
And the plan is?
拿着这个
Hold this.
你这到底是在干什么?
What the bloody hell was that for?
我们需要一些帮助
We’re gonna need some help.
跟我来
Follow me.
来吧
Come on.
你的摇摆不对
You’re no swiveling properly.
摇摆
Swivel…
要摇摆得优美
swivel, but delicately.
我的摇摆动作跟你一样 纽特
I’m swiveling like you’re swiveling, Newt.
我觉得不是
I don’t believe you are.
摇摆
Swivel.
去他那里
Go to him.
奎妮
Queenie.
告诉他没关系
Tell him it’s all right.
我能看出来他失败了
I can see he’s failed.
以后还有机会
He’ll have another chance.
我最看重的是他的忠诚
It’s his loyalty I most value.
待在这里
Stay here.
抱歉
Apologies.
天呐
Oh, boy.
放她走
Let her go.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
刺客!
Assassin!
不 等等
No, wait.
纽特!
Newt!
飞来!
Accio!
抓住领带
Grab the tie.
那是个门钥匙
That was a Portkey.

Yeah.
干得好 你们两个
Well done, you two.
虽然你们没问 但我强烈建议修魔咒课
Not that either of you asked, but I would highly recommend learning Charms.
拉莉
Lally.
你们两个怎么才来?
What kept you two.
遇到了一些难题 你们呢?
We encountered some complications. You?
我们也遇到难题了
We encountered some complications.
雅各布试图谋杀格林德沃?
Jacob tried to murder Grindelwald?
说来话长
It’s a long story.
真的是蛇木吗?
Is it really snakewood?
对 真是蛇木
Yes, it’s really snakewood.
我能不能…
Can I…
非常危险
Very dangerous.
它非常强大
It’s very powerful.
很罕见的 如果操作不当…
It’s rare. If it got in the wrong hands, you know…
你就会被反噬
mess you up.
你从哪儿弄来的?
Where did you get it?
圣诞节礼物
I got it for Christmas.
雅各布
Jacob…
看看谁来了
look who I found.

Hey.
是我的巫师朋友纽特和忒修斯
It’s my wizard friends, Newt and Theseus.
我们是这样的关系 这个拇指是我
We’re like this, okay, and that’s me right there.
我得走了 祝你们开心
I gotta go. All right, have fun.
别干坏事
Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.
这地方太神奇了
Can you believe this place?
到处都是巫师
They got pint-sized little witches and wizards running around here.
可不是嘛
You don’t say.
我是刺客
I was the assassin.
纽特和忒修斯以前都在霍格沃茨读书
Newt and Theseus both went to Hogwarts.
我知道 他们对我很好
I knew that. Well, they’re being very nice to me.
那边的斯莱特林男孩给了我这些
The Slytherin boys over there, they gave me these.
很好吃 你们要吗?
They’re delicious. Who wants one?
我从来都不爱吃蟑螂堆
I never cared for cockroach clusters much myself…
不过蜂蜜公爵糖果店卖♥♥的应该是最好的
although Honeydukes are supposed to be the best.
去吧
Off you go.
麦格
McGonagall.
阿不思
Albus.
干得好
Well done.
你们干得都很好
All of you, well done.
恭喜
Congratulations.
-恭喜? -当然了
-Congratulations? -Indeed.
希克斯教授阻止了一场暗♥杀♥
Professor Hicks managed to foil an assassination.
你还活着 活蹦乱跳
And you are alive and you are well.
一切都没有完全按计划进行 这正是我们的计划
The fact that everything didn’t go precisely to plan was precisely the plan.
反预视的基础
Countersight 101.
阿不思 我不想说丧气话 但这样不是回到起点了吗?
Albus, forgive me, but aren’t we back where we started?
其实我觉得现在…
Actually, I would argue that things are…
比开始时糟糕多了
a great deal worse.
你还没告诉他们 是吗?
You haven’t told them, have you?
格林德沃获准参选了
Grindelwald’s been allowed to stand in the election.
-什么? -怎么能这样?
-What? -But how?
沃格尔选择了做容易的事 而不是正确的事
Because Vogel chose easy over right.
没事的
It’s all right.
不丹
Bhutan.
答对了 赫奇帕奇加三分
Correct. Three points to Hufflepuff.
不丹王国坐落在喜马拉雅山脉东段的高处
The kingdom of Bhutan sits high in the Eastern Himalayas.
是一个美得无法形容的地方
It’s a place of indescribable beauty.
我们一些最重要的魔法就起源于那里
Some of our most important magic has its origins there.
他们说 如果你仔细聆听 往昔就会对你耳语
They say if you listen carefully enough, the past whispers to you.
那里恰好也是进行选举的地方
It also happens to be where the election will be held.
他不会赢的 对吗?
He can’t win, can he?
就在几天前 他还是一个罪犯
Only a few days ago he was a fugitive from justice.
现在却成了国际巫师联合会的正式候选人
Now he is an official candidate in the International Confederation of Wizards.
危险的时代偏爱危险的人
Dangerous times favor dangerous men.
对了 我们会去霍格莫德 跟我弟弟一起吃晚饭
By the way, we’ll be dining with my brother in the village.
如果在那之前有什么需要 就找米勒娃
Should you need anything before then, Minerva is here.
邓布利多有个弟弟?
Dumbledore has a brother?
我们来了
Here we are.
邦蒂 你也在
Bunty, you’re here.
是的
Yes.
她怎么样?
How is she?
她很好
She’s fine.
阿尔菲又干什么了?
What’s Alfie done now?
你不会又咬蒂莫西的屁♥股♥了吧?
Wait, you’ve not been biting Timothy’s bottom again, have you?
博罗德卡小姐 希望我弟弟没有招待不周之处吧?
Miss Broadacre, I trust my brother has been a gracious host?
当然 他非常热情
Yes, ever so gracious.
那就好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!