We need a UN peacekeeping envoy
我们怕是得请联♥合♥国♥维和部队
to solve the seating plan
才能摆平座位的问题
and we’ve just lost the official wedding photographers.
而且我们的婚礼摄影师也撂挑子了
Well, I think I can probably help you out with the photos.
我大概能帮你解决照片的问题
That would be great.
那太好了
One more thing…
还有
Abigail keeps bugging me about having
阿比盖尔一直缠着我要让
the Fishermen sing at the reception.
渔民们在宴会唱歌♥
Seriously?
认真的吗
She wants to give our guests a flavour of the real Cornwall.
她想让来宾体会到原汁原味的康沃尔
I don’t know.
我也不懂
Okay, I’ll see what I can do.
好吧 那我试试
Listen, the reason why I’m calling you, yeah–
听着 我给你打电♥话♥还有个事
I’ve just had a tip-off. The village pub is coming up for sale.
我这边有消息说村子的酒馆要卖♥♥了
I thought it might interest your father-in-law.
我想着你家老丈人可能会感兴趣
Nice spot. I’ll speak to him about it this evening.
地段是不错 我今晚去问问他老人家
See you now. Thanks, Danny. Bye.
那再见了 多谢了 丹尼 拜拜
Heads up, lads.
注意了 兄弟们
Good news.
好消息
I’ve got you your first professional gig.
我给你们接到了第一单业务
Ah-ah. Before you get too excited, it’s only local.
先别激动得太早 只是本地演出
A place called Rock.
在一个叫洛克的地方
That ain’t local ’round here.
那里可不是本地啊
Our head of Business Affairs is getting married there.
我们商♥务♥部♥的领导要在那里结婚
We look like wedding singers to you? A lot of powerful people
你觉得我们像婚庆歌♥手吗 会有很多
from the music industry will be there.
音乐圈内的大佬出席的
Could be a great opportunity for a showcase.
这是一个自我宣传的好机会
Well, all right.
好吧
We won’t be taking any requests, mind.
但我们不接受点歌♥ 知道吗
Come on, Dad. Give us a hand.
来 爸爸 搭把手
Good man.
好兄弟
Okay, big smile.
笑一个
Okay, this time looking at me.
这次看着我
Gentlemen, you’re gonna step over here.
先生们 你们得往这边站一点
That way? That way.
那边吗
Facing in. This way?
面朝这边 这边吗
And then all are facing in the same direction.
然后所有人面朝一个方向
Wait, let me just check. Oh, no, you’re good.
稍等 我先看一下 好了没问题
Big smiles.
笑一个
Lobbers Point. Men in the water.
龙虾礁 有人落水
Hey. Hey, listen.
嘿 听我说
I’m no photographer,
我不是摄影师
but I can picture me and you together.
但我心里已经拍出了我们在一起的画面
Seriously, that’s an image that will never be captured.
说真的 那画面永远不会成真
Well, that’s a big bloody tent.
那个帐篷真♥他♥妈♥大啊
Must have cost a bit.
肯定花了不少钱
Henry passed on the details of the Golden Lion.
亨利跟我说了金狮酒馆出♥售♥的事情
I have to say, I’m surprised
不得不说 我还挺惊讶的
the family are thinking of selling up.
他们家竟然想卖♥♥掉
The bloke’s desperate.
酒馆老板也别无选择了
And when’s he thinking of off-loading it?
那他打算什么时候脱手
The sooner the better.
越快越好
And your finder’s fee?
你的中介费怎么算
Two per cent.
百分之二
One and a half,
百分之一点五
you’ve got yourself a deal. Done.
没问题就成交 行
I’ll be in contact.
我会再联♥系♥
Lovely. Enjoy the wedding.
太好了 玩得开心
All right. Grab my arm.
好了 抓住我的手
Where’s everyone else?
其他人呢
They have something more important to do.
他们有更重要的事情做
Jago,
杰戈
you’re singing in front of some big players here.
你们可是要唱歌♥给这些大人物听
What can be more important than that?
还有什么更重要的
Saving lives, Danny.
救人性命啊 丹尼
Yeah, okay.
好吧
You’re sure you can handle the crowd? ‘Course he can.
你确定你能镇住场子吗 他当然行了
He’s Port Isaac’s number one bingo caller.
他可是艾萨克港最棒的宾果玩家
Testing. One, two.
试麦 一二
One, two.
一二
Hello, Kensington-on-Sea.
肯辛顿的朋友们大家好
We’ve played to uglier audiences,
我们为不少颜值可怜的观众表演过
but I can’t recall one right now.
但现在看着你们我觉得他们还好
Bloody hell. They’re a miserable bunch, inum?
亲娘啊 真是一群小可怜
Danny, what the hell is going on here?
丹尼 这他妈什么情况
Abigail wanted the Fishermen to perform.
阿比盖尔想要这些渔民们来表演
I thought half of London was on antidepressants.
我还以为半个伦敦都在吃抗抑郁药
Get on with it!
要唱赶紧唱吧
Driss.
德利斯
You asked for it.
这可是你说的
♪ I was as pissed as a parrot In Paradise Street ♪
♪ 我就像天堂街一只愤怒的鹦鹉 ♪
♪ Way, hey, blow the man down ♪
♪ 哟 嘿 把那个人击倒 ♪
♪ When a mingin’ old strumpet I chanced for to meet ♪
♪ 当我碰巧遇到了一个老娼妓 ♪
♪ Oh! Gimme some time To blow the man down ♪
♪ 哦 给我一点时间把那个人击倒 ♪
♪ She had hair like a scarecrow ♪
♪ 她有着稻草人一样的头发 ♪
Piss off!
去你的吧
♪ And a rolling glass eye ♪
♪ 和玻璃般的眼珠 ♪
Not funny!
并不好笑
♪ Way, hey… ♪
♪ 哟 嘿 ♪
Have you seen who’s here?
你知道现场都是什么人物吗
This is career suicide. Plug the plug. Now!
你这是在葬送生涯 叫停 赶快
I can’t go up there and drag them off, can I?
我总不能冲上去把他们拉下台吧
This is not just your credibility on the line.
这可不仅影响到你的信誉
It is mine too.
还会影响到我的
This is on you.
这锅你背
Look, just give ’em a chance. No chance.
给他们一次机会吧 没门
Fix it.
把事摆平
♪ Way, hey, blow the man down ♪
♪ 哟 嘿 把那个人击倒 ♪
♪ Blow him right back Into Liverpool town ♪
♪ 一击把他打回利物浦城 ♪
♪ Gimme s– ♪
♪ 给我一些 ♪
All right, look, hands up, that was… poor.
好吧我承认 那个节目 很烂
But you cannot judge the band on that performance alone, Troy.
但你不能一杆子把他们全打死 特洛伊
Oh, man. Oh, they’ve been judged, man.
他们已经被一杆子打死了 伙计
They’ve been judged, and they’ve been
不仅被一杆子打死 而且
found guilty of being horseshit.
还要为这狗屎一般的表演负责
They’re something there. All right? Trust me.
他们有能力 好吗 相信我
I’ve heard them sing with genuine passion
我听过他们情感很真挚的歌♥声
about something we’ve all lost.
唱的是我们都失去了的东西
The only thing you appear to have lost is your mind.
你现在唯一失去的东西就是你的智商
I’m talking about a way of life.
我说的是一种生活的态度
A sense of community that I didn’t even know existed any more.
一种我本以为在世上早已消失的凝聚力
I don’t know what you’ve been smoking,
我不知道你哈了什么草
and quite frankly, I don’t care.
而且实话说 我也不在乎
But as your boss, I am commanding you to get rid of them now.
但作为老板 我正式要求你把他们打发走
Legally, you can’t do that.
法律层面上 你不能这么做
Really? Yeah.
是吗 是的
Our arrangement is that I have full control
协议上写了我拥有我签下的艺人
over every artist I sign.
的绝对管理权
Yes.
没错
Besides… Danny.
而且 丹尼
I’ve already sent the album out to the labels.
我已经把他们的录音送到唱片公♥司♥了
You did what? You–
你干了啥 你
I have to go.
我得走了
Something’s gone wrong on the rescue.
救援队出事了
Apparently, Dad went in the water.
爸爸掉进水里了
Is he okay?
他还好吧
They’re calling the coastguard,
他们正给海岸警卫队打电♥话♥
but they’re bringing him in now.
不过他们已经在带他回来了
Come on, darling. Come on. Let’s go.
来吧亲爱的 我们走
I’ll come with you.
我和你们一起去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!