Father.
爸爸
Dad, are you okay?
爸爸 你还好吗
Sea mist came in. The navigation system failed.
起了海雾 领航系统失灵了
Boat ended up on the rocks at Lobber point.
船在龙虾礁搁浅了
Broke up in minutes.
船体很快就破了
By the time we got there, there were two in the water.
我们到的时候 水里有两个人
Now, we got ’em both out, mind.
我们把他们都救出来了
We must get you to the hospital now, Mr Trevellion.
我们现在得送你去医院 特雷维利翁先生
You’ve had a nasty knock to the head. Suspected concussion.
你头部遭到了重击 可能引起脑震荡
Time for being brave is over.
逞英雄的时候结束了
Dad, just do as they ask.
爸爸 听他们的吧
Enough. I’m going home. Jim.
够了 我要回家 吉姆
Uh, Mr Trevellion. Dad.
特雷维利翁先生 爸爸
Stubborn!
倔死了
Your dad is one of the toughest blokes I know.
你♥爸♥爸是我见过的最坚强的汉子之一
Sorry we let you down, Danny. How’d it go?
抱歉让你失望了 丹尼 他们怎么说
They did you proud.
他们一致好评
Hello, Tamsyn.
你好啊 塔姆辛
What you doing sitting out here on your own?
你一个人坐在这外面干什么
Waiting for my dad.
等我爸爸
You want me to wait with you? Sure.
你想要我和你一起等吗 当然
Is it true you’re gonna turn Granfer Jim
你真的要把吉姆爷爷变成一个
into a famous pop star like Justin Bieber?
和贾斯汀·比伯一样的著名流行明星吗
Well, I’m gonna try.
我会试试
Do you think he’s got the X factor?
你觉得他有这个潜力吗
Well, uh, the thing about being a Belieber…
好吧 要做一个比伯粉一样的人
is that anything is possible, right?
就是要相信一切皆有可能 对吗
Here you go. Hmm.
给你 好
All right?
还好吗
Hello, Jim.
你好 吉姆
How long before you’re back out on the boat?
你还要多久才能回到船上
Directly.
马上就回去
Directly?
马上吗
Yeah, it’s like mañana.
是的 就在将来某个时候
Only slower.
只不过慢一些
Granfer? Yeah?
爷爷 什么事
My dad’s not coming, is he?
我爸爸不会来了 对吗
No, I don’t think he is, sweetheart, but…
不 我认为他会来的 甜心 但
Maybe he just got held up. That’s all, eh?
也许他被什么事耽搁了 就这么简单
How about we go and ask your mum
不如我们去问问你的妈妈
if there’s summat we can all do together instead?
看看有没有其它我们可以一起做的事
Okay. Yeah? Come on, then.
好 可以吗 那么我们走吧
♪ I’m feeling it for the first time ♪
♪ 我第一次感受到 ♪
♪ Walking in the sunshine… ♪
♪ 行走在阳光下 ♪
I can feel a good one coming on.
我感觉我这次肯定扔得很远
That was useless! One?
我真没用 才腾了一下
Bend your knees and flick.
屈膝然后 弹
I think you can beat that.
我认为你可以扔得更远
Here you go. Where have they gone? Here you go.
给你 它们都去哪了 给你
Bingo.
有了
Beat that!
你输了
Do you know what? I’m not even gonna try.
好吧 我都不想再试了
You’re officially the winner. Put it there.
你正式成为了赢家 击个掌
Let’s go and get your winner’s medal. Come on.
我们去拿你的赢家奖章吧 来吧
♪ Even though I should be skippin’ home ♪
♪ 即使我不该回家 ♪
♪ All my life… ♪
♪ 我的一生 ♪
Right, one for you.
好了 这杯给你
One for me.
这杯给我
And one for the pot.
这杯给锅
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
This is magical.
这真神奇
I can’t remember the last time I had a weekend off.
我都记不得上一次周末休假是什么时候了
Sounds exhausting.
听起来很累
Nobody wants to be the man
没人想成为那个
who missed out on signing the Beatles.
错过了签约披头士的人
What about missing out on life in the meantime?
那为此错过的生活怎么弥补
♪ When a woman made a man… ♪
♪ 当一个女人让一个男人 ♪
This is one hell of a vinyl collection.
这收集了好多黑胶唱片
Hmm. I’ve always been a bit of a music nerd.
我一直是个音乐痴女
I don’t think you can beat that feeling
我就是抵挡不住
of taking a record out of its sleeve
从唱片套中第一次将唱片
for the first time.
拿出来的感觉
Ooh, amen to that.
当然了
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
♪ When a woman made a man ♪
♪ 当一个女人让一个男人 ♪
I wish I could still get away with hiding up in my room
我真希望我还能躲在房♥间里
and listening to an entire album from beginning to end.
从头到尾听一整张专辑
Luckily, it comes with my job description.
真幸运 这正是我的工作职责
Yeah, but kids don’t do that any more, do they?
是的 但孩子们不再这么做了 对吗
They just click a button and download their favourite track.
他们只用点点鼠标下载他们最爱的那首
I don’t think you really get to know an artist that way.
我觉得这样不能真正了解一个艺术家
Steve Jobs has got a lot to answer for.
史蒂夫·乔布斯得对此负责
Yeah, he was a total hypocrite.
是的 他是个彻头彻尾的伪君子
He used to come home from Apple at night
以前他晚上从苹果公♥司♥回家后
and listen to all his old records.
听的就是他收藏的老唱片
I didn’t know that.
我不知道这个呢
Right, um, so what shall we put on next?
好吧 那么接下来我们要放什么呢
You pick blind.
你随便选
Right, here goes.
好了 来了
♪ You got the notion
♪ 你有一个想法 ♪
♪ Said I’d like to know where You got the notion ♪
♪ 还说我想知道 它是哪来的 ♪
♪ To rock the boat Don’t rock the boat, baby ♪
♪ 去搞破坏 别搞破坏 宝贝 ♪
♪ Rock the boat Don’t tip the boat over ♪
♪ 破坏现状 别弄巧成拙 ♪
♪ Rock the boat… ♪
♪ 破坏现状 ♪
♪ Yeah, rock the boat ♪
♪ 对啊 破坏现状 ♪
♪ Rock the boat ♪
♪ 破坏现状 ♪
♪ Rock the boat ♪
♪ 破坏现状 ♪
♪ Rock the boat ♪
♪ 破坏现状 ♪
That’s Cornish for “good morning.”
那是康沃尔语里的”早安”
What’s Cornish for “hangover”?
康沃尔语里的”宿醉”怎么说
Make sure you don’t spill her.
别把她弄洒了
Mam!
妈妈
Look what I just caught.
看我刚抓到什么
A tompot blenny.
一只东波鳚
Granfer said I can keep her as a pet.
爷爷说我可以留着她当作宠物
Can I?
可以吗
Sure. Hey, Tam.
当然 对了 塔姆
Go and find that old goldfish bowl
去找到那个老金鱼盆
and give her a nice new home, will you?
并给她一个漂亮的新家 可以吗
Please don’t start.
别开始说教好吗
Oh, starting’s the easy part, Alwyn.
开头最简单了 阿尔文
What happens when it finishes, that concerns me.
而之后会发生什么 很让我担忧
Well, this is different. Well, how can you possibly know that?
这不一样 你怎么可能知道呢
Sorry. It’s just, uh, you know…
对不起 只是 你知道的
You know as well as I do that…
你和我一样心知肚明
ever since your mother left…
自从你的母亲走后
And you did an amazing job.
你做得很好
I can’t just stop though, Alwyn.
我不能就这么停止 阿尔文
I’m always gonna worry about you.
我会一直担心你
Put yourself in my shoes and imagine it was Tamsyn.
把你看成我并想象塔姆辛是你
Oh, yeah, if it was, I wouldn’t want her
对 如果是塔姆辛 我不愿让她
hiding away for the rest of her life…
在余下的生命中躲藏
too scared to let anyone in.
害怕到不愿让任何人走进内心
Dad, I’m big enough to make my own mistakes, okay?
爸 我已经大到可以自己为犯错负责了
I just don’t want to see your little heart
我不愿你再心碎一次
broken again. That’s all.
仅此而已
You’ll never guess what!
你永远猜不到
I asked for croissants,
我要羊角面包
she said, “You’re in Cornwall, my lover, not Calais!”
她说”亲爱的 你在康沃尔 不是加莱”
You can take the piss out of my accent, son,
你可以取笑我的口音 孩子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!