宝贝
Oh, baby!
太棒了
Oh, baby!
-怎么了 -检点一些
– What? – Behave yourself.
行了 行了
Alright, alright.
够了 到此为止了 坐下
You’ve seen everything you’re gonna see. Sit down.
天啊 真爱发脾气
Oh, God, what a grouch.
看节目单吧
Read your programme.
-快看节目单 -好
– Read your programme. – Yeah, alright.
好多观众啊 小兔子
Well, it’s quite a house, Bunny.
科尔·波特依然坐在第一排
I spy Cole Porter in the front row no less.
科尔·波特
Cole Porter?
-塔卢拉·班克赫德也来了 -天啊
– Tallulah Bankhead is here. – Oh, my hat.
我都做了些什么 我做不到 小白
What have I done? I can’t do it, Whitey.
-我上不了台 -坐下
– I can’t go on that stage. – Oh! Sit.
-我做不到 我犯了个大错 -坐下
– I can’t. I’ve made a terrible mistake. – Sit.
-她必须得上台 -请稍等 陶特先生
– She has to go on. – A moment, please, Mr Totten.
-不不不 -谢谢 回见
– No, no, no! – Thank you. Goodbye.
听我说 小兔子
Listen to me, Bunny. Listen.
台下的观众 他们见识过恐怖
Those men out there, they’ve seen horrors.
他们的身体被摧残 思想被撕碎
Their bodies have been smashed, their minds torn to shreds.
他们需要快乐 需要…音乐
They need joy. They need…music.
你可以治愈他们 小兔子
You can heal them, Bunny.
这就是你的目的 相信我
That is your purpose. Believe it.
相信自己
Believe.
-但我害怕 -别怕
– But I’m afraid. – Don’t be. Don’t be.
他们会爱上你的
They’re going to love you.
你会唱得很棒的 佛罗伦斯夫人
You’ll be great, Madam Florence.
我们可以做到
We can do it.
-詹妮 把公文包给我 -谢谢
– Jenny. May I have my briefcase? – Thank you.
谁有笔吗
And a pen, anyone?
佛罗伦斯夫人 你得登台了
Madam Florence, you must go on now.
我要在遗嘱里加个附录
I’m adding a codicil to my will.
在我死后
Because I would like you
想送给你一个小东西 卡斯梅
to have a little something when I die, Cosmé.
谢谢你 佛罗伦斯夫人
Thank you, Madam Florence.
陶特先生 你能在见证人这里签个字吗
Mr Totten, would you mind witnessing right here?
这里
Right here.
非常感谢
Oh, thank you very much.
不客气 现在可以登台了吗
Not at all. Now will you please go on?
詹妮
Jenny.
准备好了吗
Ready?
熄场灯 陶特先生
House lights down, please, Mr Totten.
可爱的福斯特小姐 让我骄傲吧
Now, then, Little Miss Foster, make me proud.
开始吧
Go ahead, go ahead.
柔和的华尔兹
Valse caressante
古老的歌♥谣
Verse anciente
引人回想那晚的欢乐
Calls up the joys of les nuits d’antan
你将我轻揽怀中 低吟浅唱
Song that sings in my ear when I’m in your arms
干得漂亮 贝菲尔德先生
Good work, Mr Bayfield.
-下去吧 -快报♥警♥
– Get her off! – Somebody call the cops!
别唱了
Stop singing!
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
太可笑了
It’s a joke!
下去吧 你个垃圾
Get off! You’re garbage!
别吵了 她在用心歌♥唱
Give the dame a break! She’s singing her heart out.
她的心听起来像垂死的猫一样
Yeah, and her heart sounds like a dyin’ cat!
-垂死的猫 -她不会唱歌♥
– A cat dyin’? – Hey, she can’t sing!
你就是用这张臭嘴亲你母亲的吗
You kiss your mother with that mouth?
坐下 真丢人
Sit your ass down. Shame on you!
你们真丢人 快欢呼 混♥蛋♥
Shame on all of you! You better cheer, assholes.
-欢呼喝彩 -快点
– Cheer! Cheer! Bravo! – Yeah, come on.
唱得太棒了 佛罗伦斯夫人
Bravo, Madam Florence! Bravo!
鼓掌
Clap. Clap!
全体起立喝彩 快点
Get up on your feet. Bravo! Come on!
快欢呼
Cheer!
唱吧 佛罗伦斯夫人
Sing, Madam Florence!
-你真美 -行了
– You’re beautiful. – Enough.
我爱你 唱吧
I love you. Sing!
太棒了
Bravo! Bravo!
唱 唱 唱
Sing! Sing! Sing! Sing!
唱吧 佛罗伦斯夫人 唱吧
Sing! Sing, Madam Florence, sing!
-唱 -唱 佛罗伦斯
– Sing! – Sing, Florence!
唱吧 小兔子 唱
Sing, Bunny, sing!
柔和的华尔兹
Valse caressante
古老的歌♥谣
Verse anciente
引人回想那晚的欢乐
Calls up the joys of les nuits d’antan
那晚我在你怀中与你合唱
Song we sang on the night when I’m in your arms
耳边的气息让我着迷
Air that captured my ear that will ever charm
旋律
Melodies
-她唱得比我妈还难听 -随风摇曳
– She’s worse than my mother. – On the breeze
唤起美妙的回忆
Bring back sweet old memories
柔和的华尔兹
Valse caressante
古老的歌♥谣
Verse charmante
旧时的音乐
How the music we used to know
唤起过去的回忆
Brings back the memories of long ago
-威尔逊 这就要走吗 -给 先生
– Mr Wilson, are you leaving already? – Here you are, sir.
-她才刚开始唱 -我听够了 谢谢
– She’s only just started. – I’ve heard enough. Thank you.
她只是需要热个身
Oh, she just needed a little warming up,
仅此而已 听听她的歌♥声
that’s all. Listen to her.
你的大衣 先生
And your coat, sir.
我从未见过如此可悲
I have never seen such a pathetic,
虚荣的自我展示
vainglorious display of egotism in my life.
你怂恿詹金斯夫人上台出尽洋相
That you encouraged Mrs Jenkins to make a spectacle of herself
真是不可原谅
is quite simply unforgivable.
-你会对此撰写报道吗 -会
– Will you be writing something? – Yes,
我会写出真♥相♥
and it will be the truth.
真♥相♥难道不是受伤的人们正在享乐吗
Isn’t the truth that a lot of hurt people are having some fun?
-你没发现吗 -音乐的意义重大
– Did you not notice? – Music is important.
-不该被愚弄 -你怎么能这么说
– It should not be mocked. – How dare you?
她是本市为音乐付出最多的人
She has done more for the musical life of this city than anyone.
-包括你在内 -能让一下吗
– And that includes you. – Do you mind?
你就是个自大的蹩脚乐评人
You’re nothing but a jumped-up hack.
出个价吧 威尔逊 多少钱
Name your price, Wilson. What is it?
一百 还是两百
100? Is it 200?
-三百 这是最终报价 -你疯了
– $300, that’s my final offer. – You’re insane.
五百
500.
听听这欢呼声 蹩脚货
Listen! Listen to them, hack!
我的女儿不是
Figlia mia non è
我的女儿不是
Figlia mia non è
我的女儿不是
Figlia mia non è
我的女儿不是
Figlia mia non è
天空
Ciel!
天空
Ciel!
我发誓
L’orren do mio voto
听着 天空
Ah! Ascolta, o ciel
-恭喜 佛罗伦斯夫人 -谢谢 凯蒂
– Congratulations, Madam Florence. – Oh, thank you, Kitty.
-电♥话♥就没停过 -是吗
– The phone hasn’t stopped ringing. – Oh, hasn’t it?
你已经很累了 小兔子
Now, you are pooped, bunny.
立马上♥床♥睡觉 不然我会非常非常生气的
Straight to bed or I shall be very, very cross.
是的 好吧
Oh, yes, alright.
麦克牧恩先生 我们做到了
Well, Mr McMoon, we did it.
我们做到了
We did it.
-晚安 -晚安
– And goodnight. – Goodnight.
-你会给我晚安之吻吗 -当然会
– And you’ll come kiss me goodnight? – Of course I will, yes.

Come.
我在卡内基音乐厅演奏过了
Oh! I played Carnegie Hall.

I…
天啊 贝菲尔德先生
God darn it, Mr Bayfield,
来自德克萨斯州圣安东尼奥市的
Cosmé McMoon from San Antonio,
卡斯梅·麦克牧恩在卡内基音乐厅演奏过了
Texas, played Carnegie Hall.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!