might account for the tiredness.
躺下休息一会 直到恢复气力
Bed rest until your strength returns.
我会跟赫兹医生说明情况的
I’ll speak to Dr Hertz and let him know.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢
Thank you.
我见过梅毒病人熬过二十年的
I’ve known patients survive
但没见过将近五十年的
20 years with syphilis but never nearly 50.
我很惊奇 她的秘诀是什么
I’m amazed. What is her secret?
音乐 她为音乐而生
Music. She lives for music.
你的爱毫无疑问也是灵丹妙药
And no doubt your love has proved to be a panacea too.
我们很幸运能找到彼此
We were fortunate to have found each other.
显然 我无意刺探隐私
Clearly. I don’t mean to pry,
贝菲尔德先生 但你的健康状况如何
Mr Bayfield, but how is your own health?
佛罗伦斯和我一直很自♥制♥
Florence and I have always abstained.
很明智
Very wise.
我有几个病人也在遵循五年规则
I have several patients who observe the five-year rule,
但并不能完全预防
but it’s no sure prophylactic.
从一开始 佛罗伦斯就以我的健康为重
Well, from the start, Florence felt that my health was paramount.
兴奋会刺♥激♥她的病情
Excitement stimulates the disease.
她需要休息 贝菲尔德先生
She needs rest, Mr Bayfield.
休息
Rest.
休息吧 我的爱人
Rest, my love.
我忍♥不住想如果我没遇到弗兰克·詹金斯
I can’t help wondering what my life would have been like
生活会是什么样子
if I’d never met Frank Jenkins.
他都死了 忘了他吧
Well, he’s in his grave now. Forget him.
但我本可以…本可以给你生个孩子
But I could’ve… could’ve given you a child.
我们本可以组成一个家庭
We could’ve been a family.
我们就是一家人
We are a family.
美好忠诚的一家人
A great and devoted family.
对音乐之爱将我们联♥系♥在一起
United by our love of music.
难道我们不快乐吗
Are we not happy?
闭上眼睛 我给你吟诵诗歌♥
Shut your eyes. I’ll recite for you.
明亮的星
Bright star!
但愿我能如你坚定
Would I… were steadfast as thou art…
但并非孤独地在夜空闪烁高悬
Not in lone splendour hung aloft the night,
睁着一双永不合拢的眼睛
And watching, with eternal lids apart,
-犹如苦修的隐士… -我还是看书吧
– Like Nature’s patient, sleep… – I think I’ll read.
-晚安 我的爱人 -晚安
– Well, good night, my love. – Night-night.
“在丽思卡尔顿酒店举♥行♥独唱会”
“..Recital at the Ritz-Carlton.”
“观众一致认为她唱出了最佳水准”
“And the consensus was that she’d never sung better.”
“她的优雅和鲜明的个性”
“Her grace and brilliant personality”
“为她卓越的嗓音增辉添彩”
“only added to the remarkable quality of her voice.”
“演出结束时 舞台繁花成茵”
“By the end of her performance, the stage was a bower of blooms”
“詹金斯夫人在热烈的掌声中谢幕”
“and Madam Jenkins retired to affectionate applause.”
改成”雷鸣般的掌声”
Make that “thunderous applause”.
好的
Alright.
大家快看谁来了
Oh, everybody, look who’s here!
精彩 精彩
Bravo! Bravo!
亲爱的
Darling.
你不介意吧
Oh, you don’t mind?
我把舞♥女♥邀请来了 她真的很讨人喜欢
I invited the showgirl. She is simply adorable.
亲爱的 音乐会很精彩
Darling, the concert was wonderful.
佛罗伦斯怎么样了
How is Florence?
她完全…
She’s absolutely…
我不能不邀请他 你要喝什么吗
Well, I couldn’t not invite him. Would you like a drink?
过一会
In a minute.
再来一曲怎么样
Hey, how about one more?
-卡斯梅 -晚上好 贝菲尔德先生
– Cosme. – Good evening, Mr Bayfield.
抽烟吗
Cigarette?
不了 谢谢 希望你不会介意我来这里
No, thank you. I hope you don’t mind me being here.
你朋友凯瑟琳
Your friend Kathleen was
坚持请我过来
most insistent that I stop by.
是吗 非常欢迎你
Really? Well, you’re very welcome.
你在喝东西
You have a drink?
-或许我该回家了 -不 不 不
– Maybe I should get home. – No, no, no.
-待在这里 -这有点尴尬
– You stay where you are. – This is all a little awkward.
我以为你和佛罗伦斯夫人结了婚
I mean, I… thought you and Madam Florence were married.
我们确实是
We are.
但你和凯瑟琳同住于此
But you live here with Kathleen.
她是你妹妹吗
Is she… your sister?
不 她是我女朋友
No, she’s my girlfriend.
-这事有点复杂 -确实
– It’s a little complicated. – Yes, it is.
但是 卡斯梅 你无需担心
But, Cosme, you have nothing to worry about.
佛罗伦斯和我达成了共识
Florence and I have an understanding.
佛罗伦斯夫人 知道凯瑟琳的存在
Madam Florence… she knows about Kathleen?
她理解爱有多种形式
Well, she understands that love takes many forms.
相信我 我们之间的爱一点也不少
Believe me, there’s no shortage of love between any of us.
你肯定看得出来我挚爱佛罗伦斯
Surely you can see I’m devoted to Florence.
我们的婚姻是精神层面的
Our marriage is a thing of the spirit.
它超越了这个境界 它…
It transcends this realm. It’s…
明白吗
Yes?
-明白 -我很喜欢你 卡斯梅
– Yes. – I’m very fond of you, Cosme.
我把你当密友
I think of you as a chum.
你真是个好人 贝菲尔德先生
Oh! That’s kind of you, Mr Bayfield.
既然我们现在这么谈得来
Seeing as we’re talking in a familiar fashion,
我能问一下
could I possibly ask what
佛罗伦斯夫人的公文包里到底装着什么吗
it is Madam Florence carries in that briefcase?
-不能 -不能
– No. – No?
你觉得我们拿杯曼哈顿鸡尾酒
Now, what do you say we grab ourselves a couple of Manhattans
加入那些爵士迷如何
and go and join the hepcats?
好的
OK.
快点
Come on.
科尔宾先生的朋友都如此风度翩翩
Mr Corbin’s friends are all so personable.
我敢说是的
Yes, I bet.
让我们举杯 敬友谊
Here we are. To a friendship.
一口闷 干
In one. Go.
贝菲尔德先生 我想看你跳舞
Hey, Mr Bayfield, I wanna see you dance.
不 不 我已经很久不跳舞了
No, no, no, no, no. My dancing days are done.
跳吧 圣克莱尔 跳吧
Dance, St Clair, dance.
我想看你跳
I wanna see you dance.
-不 我真的…不 -来吧
– No, I really… No. No. – Come on!
去吧
Go!
圣克莱尔 你在吗
St Clair? Are you there?
圣克莱尔 醒醒
St Clair! Wake up!
我有东西要给你看
I’ve got something I want to show you!
圣克莱尔 你在里面吗
St Clair, are you in there?
天啊
Oh, golly.
贝菲尔德先生 醒醒 先生
Mr Bayfield, wake up. Mr…
佛罗伦斯夫人来了
Madam Florence is here.
-什么 -她就在门口
– What? – That’s her at the door.
我能听到你在里面
I can hear you in there.
醒醒 醒醒 快醒醒
Wake up, wake up, wake up. Wake up!
-什么情况 -佛罗伦斯来了 拖住她
– What’s the matter? – It’s Florence, she’s here. Stall her.
-什么 -拖住她 快去
– What? – Stall her, stall her.
-下床 下床 快 -什么
– Get out of bed. Out of bed. Up. – What?
圣克莱尔 你在吗
St Clair, are you there?
等一下 佛罗伦斯夫人
Um, just a moment, Madam Florence.
你是谁
Who is that?
是我 麦克牧恩先生 你怎么样
It’s me, Mr McMoon. How are you?
麦克牧恩先生 你在这里做什么
Mr McMoon? What are you doing here?
赶快开门
Open the door at once!
老天
Goodness me.
贝菲尔德先生在 哪
Oh! Where… where is Mr Bay… field?
我的天啊
Oh, my hat!
-圣克莱尔 -佛罗伦斯夫人 拜托
– St Clair! – Madam Florence, please, please…
-小白 -小兔子 见到你真好
– Whitey? – Bunny. How very, very nice.
我正晨读奥斯丁的书呢 挺有趣的
I was just reading a little early Austen. Quite fun.
给你倒杯茶吧
May I offer you some tea?
怎么回事 麦克牧恩先生为什么会在这
What is going on? Why is Mr McMoon here?
他丢了家门钥匙 所以我让他在这里睡一晚
He lost his house key, so I put him up for the night.
可是怎么一团乱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!