我这种女孩喜欢闻汽油味
Type of girl who likes the smell of wet gasoline.
和烧过的橡胶味
Burnt rubber.
那你有点离经叛道 不是吗
Oh, what, are you some kind of a deviant, are ya?
还不是因为我嫁给了你
Well, only since I married you.
加尔 怎么回事
Hey, Gar, what’s going on?
出事了
Something’s up.
你好 李
Hi, Lee.
听着 银行这事他没你确定
Listen, he isn’t as sure as you are about the banks.
我也不确定这事…
I’m not as sure about this…
进展如何
How’s this going out?
-唐 怎么回事 -我不知道
– Don, what’s going on? – I don’t know.
福特先生 欢迎来到车间
Mr. Ford, welcome to the room.
下午好 福特先生
Good afternoon, Mr. Ford.
幸会 先生
Nice to see you, sir.
停工 毕比先生
Shut it down, Mr. Beebe.
约翰
John!
全部停下
All stop.
听见那声音了吗
Hear that?
那就是福特汽车公♥司♥
That’s the sound of the Ford Motor Company…
要倒闭的声音
out of business.
1♥8♥9♥9年 我的祖父亨利·福特
In 1♥8♥9♥9, my grandfather, Henry, by God, Ford…
从爱迪生照明公♥司♥走回家
was walking home from Edison Illumination
他那时刚上完两轮班
after working a double shift.
他左思右想
He was ruminating.
那个清晨 他产生了一个想法
That morning, he had himself an idea
那个想法改变了世界
that changed the world.
65年过去了
Sixty-five years
在生产了四千七百万辆车之后
and 47 million automobiles later,
他将留下什么
what shall be his legacy?
雪佛兰羚羊排出的尾气
Getting it in the tail pipe from a Chevy Impala.
通用汽车旗下雪佛兰的畅销车型
我希望你们做如下事项
Here’s what I want you to do.
走回家
Walk home.
你们在走的时候 我希望你们能好好思索
While you’re walking, I want you to ruminate.
谁能带着想法走进我的办公室
Man comes to my office with an idea,
谁就能保住工作
that man keeps his job.
其他的二流失败者…
Rest of you second-best losers…
就待在家里吧
stay home.
你不属于福特公♥司♥
You don’t belong at Ford.
谢尔比
Shelby!
我看见你了 该起床了 伙计
I see you. Up and at ’em, buddy.
-走开 -快点 你可以的
– Go away. – Come on. You can do it.
快起床吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
八点半了 该出发了
8:30 a.m., time to roll.
快来
Let’s go.
-快来快来 -滚开
– Let’s go. Let’s go, go, go. – Go away.
已经八点半了 宝贝 该出发了
It’s 8:30 a.m., baby. Time to roll.
走吧
Come on.
你好啊 菲尔
Hey, Phil.
你好啊 鲍勃
Hey, Bob.
谢尔比在吗
Is Shelby here?
很难说
it’s touch and go.
谢尔比 你起得可真早
Shelby, you’re up bright and early.
早起的鸟儿有虫吃嘛 老爹
Well, early bird gets the worm, Pops.
好吧 你担心谁
All right, who you worried about?
瑞德·法里斯和比尔·拉什顿
Well, you got Red Faris and Bill Rushton.
他们都开327发动机的
They’re all in 327s.
科尔维特 那邦杜兰特呢
Corvettes. What about Bondurant?
邦杜兰特吗 他还在给…
Bondurant? Well, he’s still driving…
-谢尔比先生 能给我签个名吗 -沃什伯恩开车
– Mr. Shelby, can I get an autograph? – for Washburn.
614号♥
Number 614.
-太感谢了 -好了 放轻松
– Thank you so much. – All right, just relax. All right.
科尔维特那些车都不足挂齿
We’re gonna eat those Vettes for breakfast.
我们更轻 更快
We’re lighter, we’re faster,
如果这些都没用的话 我们更野
and that don’t work, we’re nastier.
各位爸爸们 在比赛开始之前
Hey, Dad, before the race starts,
带着你们的儿子来柳泉赛道看看吧…
take your son over to the Willow Springs…
菲尔 今天对我们手下留点情 老兄
Hey, Phil. Hey, take it easy on us today, bud.
有什么问题吗
You all right?
美国赛车俱乐部标准第2b节第15.4条
Paragraph 15.4, section 2b of the SCCA standard
规定了所有AF级赛车的后备箱容量
dictates all AF class cars must have
尺寸至少要长20英寸 宽12英寸 高6英寸
minimum trunk space of 20 inches by 12 inches by 6 inches.
你这车连后备箱都合不上
Your trunk doesn’t close.
-因此这辆车不符合标准 -等等 什么
– Ergo car fails standard. – Wait, wait, wait. What?
因此这辆车没有资格
Ergo car is disqualified from
-参加A级比赛 -不不不 听着
– said Class A competition. – No, no, no. Look, look, look.
让我问你个问题好吗
Can I ask you a question, all right?
当你还是个小男孩的时候 你有没有想过
When you were a little boy, did you think,
“等我长大了
“When I grow up,
我想去传说中的柳泉赛道
I want to go to the fabled Willow Springs Raceway,
然后我想执行
and I want to enforce
美国赛车俱乐部标准第2b节第15.4条中
paragraph 15.4, section 2b
关于后备箱容量的规定”
of the SCCA regulations on luggage capacity”?
-好了 就这样 -你想过吗
– All right, that’s it. – Did you?
我要取消你和你的队伍的参赛资格
I’m ruling you and your team disqualified from this race.
这该不会是兰斯·瑞文特罗吧
Well, if it isn’t Lance Reventlow.
-谢尔比 -你最近怎么样 兰斯
– Shelby. – How you doing, Lance?
-老爹 -你好啊 兰斯
– Pops. – Hey, Lance.
请允许我向你们介绍迪特·沃斯
Allow me to introduce Dieter Voss.
他在杰克逊维尔运营着布鲁莫斯保时捷车队
Runs Brumos Porsche out of Jacksonville.
久仰沃斯先生大名
Oh, I know all about Mr. Voss.
你可是用那辆阿巴斯在赛季取得了辉煌战绩啊 先生
You’re having a hell of a season with that Abarth, sir.
-你那辆福特眼镜蛇也是战果累累 -多谢夸奖
– Seeing results for your Cobra, too. – Thank you.
你手下那个叫迈尔斯的挺不错
Your guy Miles is impressive.
-你还在关注迈尔斯 -没错
– Oh, you following Miles? – Oh, yes.
他在1961年赢得了美国汽车俱乐部竞速赛冠军
Well, he was a USAC road racing champ in ’61.
他赢下了派克峰登山赛
He won the Pikes Peak Hill Climb.
他连续三年赢得美国赛车俱乐部C级冠军赛
He was SCCA C-class champion three years in a row
开的还是那辆他自己造的破名爵
in this piece-of-shit MG he built himself.
我们听说他很难搞
We heard he’s, difficult.
什么 肯吗 不不 肯就是一只小狗狗
What, Ken? No, no. Ken’s a puppy dog.
兰斯 告诉他事实 你跟肯比赛过
Hey, Lance, tell the man. You’ve raced against Ken.
谈不上比赛吧 几乎都是我落后
Oh, I’ve driven more behind him than against him.
布鲁莫斯正在找车手
Well, Brumos is looking for a driver
来驾驶我们在赛百灵耐力赛中的2号♥车
for our number two car at Sebring.
-是吗 -这怎么可能
– Is that right? – How is that even possible?
你觉得你手下的迈尔斯可以吗
Think your guy Miles can make the grade?
-肯这个人… -他有没有这么做 伙计
– Oh, well, Ken… – Is he, mate? Hey!
吉姆 他有没有把他所有的行李
Jim! Is he putting his bloody carryal
-都放进你的后备箱 -什么
– in your trunk? – What?
这是可自♥由♥裁量的违规
Discretionary infraction.
各位 失陪一会
Gentlemen, excuse me a moment.
说实话 肯就是为了赛百灵耐力赛而生的
To be honest, Ken was born for Sebring.
这里面没有哪句话规定了后备箱尺寸
Nothing in there about my trunk
也没规定你那可爱的小行李箱的尺寸
and your lovely little portmanteau.
你拿的是1962年那版的老标准
You’re holding the ’62 edition of the SCCA.
你可以把这张该死的贴纸
And you can stick this bloody sticker
贴在见不得光的地方
where the sun don’t shine.
比尔 有什么问题吗 比尔
Hey, Bill. What seems to be the problem, Bill?
问题就是这位比尔是个混♥蛋♥
The problem is that Bill here is an arsehole.
-他不是真心的 -他就是真心的
– No, he doesn’t mean that. – Oh, yes, he does. Yes, he does.
不 他真的觉得比尔就是个混♥蛋♥
No, he really does think that Bill is an arsehole.
-我只是在尽我的职责 -别急 比尔
– I’m just doing my job here. – Hang on. Bill, Bill, Bill.
依我的经验看 肯定有…听我说
In my experience, there is… Listen to me.
一般这种事 肯定有折中办法
Something like this, there’s always a middle ground.
-好吗 肯是有点过分 -我只是在尽我的职责
– All right? Now, Ken’s outta line. – And I’m just doing my job.
这我也理解
I understand you are.
你也知道他在比赛日的表现
You know how he gets on a race day.
你清楚的 不是吗
You know that. All right?
你也没必要因为一个后备箱就取消我们的比赛资格
But you’re not gonna DQ us over a trunk.
-什么 -你看见那家伙了吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!