我兄弟说你会接待我
My boy said you could hook me up.
我不认识你
I don’t know you.
快点,兄弟,如果你带了的话,我要一点
Come on, bro, I could use an ounce if you got it.
伙计,我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about, man.
如果…没有海洋也许会不错
How about… no the ocean would be nice,
让我们先拍张照片,快点
but let’s give the first room a shot. Come on.
嘿,你多久染一次头发?
Hey, how long you been dyeing your hair?
– 快点 – 搂住她
– Come on. – Put your arm around her.
快点,海斯特微笑,露出牙齿
Come on, smile Hester, with teeth.
你周六干什么?
What you doing Saturday?
– 现在摸她的胸 – 滚一边去
– Now grab her tit. – Knock it off.
靠!
Shit!
– 见鬼! – 放松,戴恩能应付的
– Damn it! – Relax, Dane can handle himself.
– 那两个家伙是谁? – 快走
– Who are these two punks? – Let’s go.
我不要50克,我要一盎司
I don’t want a 50, I need an ounce.
太多了,我没带那么多
That’s too much, I don’t carry that.
你有病吗?
What’s wrong with you?
– 我有瘾 – 有毒瘾?
– I’m strung out. – Strung out?
你耍我啊?
You playing with me?
– 因为你像个警♥察♥ – 不,伙计
– ‘Cause you smell like a cop. – Nah, man.
警♥察♥,别动!
Police, don’t move!
放下枪,混♥蛋♥!
Drop the gun, asshole!
– 别动,你听见了吗? – 放开我!
– Stop moving, you hear me? – Get off of me!
– 你没事吧? – 放开我!
– You alright? – Get off me!
– 没事 – 拿他的枪!
– Yeah. – Grab his gun!
拿到了
Got it.
好的,嘿,听着,这是规矩
Okay, hey, listen up buddy, here’s the deal,
当有警♥察♥让你别动的时候,你就不能动!
when a police officer tells you to stop moving, you stop moving!
– 哦,靠,警♥察♥! – 趴到地上去!
– Oh, shit, county police! – Get down on the ground!
趴到地上去!
On the ground now!
把手放到你头后面
Put your hands behind your head.
– 戴恩? – 是的?
– Dane? – Yeah?
手放到你头后面
Hands behind your head!
哦,伙计
Oh, boy.
闭嘴,我们走
Yeah, shut up. Let’s go.
你搞定了,伙计
You’re cut off, buddy.
干杯,搭档,干得漂亮
Cheers, partner, good work.
干杯,戴恩
Cheers, Dane.
看起来县里的政客今晚都来了
Looks like every politician in the county’s here tonight.
他们喜欢警♥察♥,我们还上了头条
They like cops when we make headlines.
是的
Yeah.
你的粉丝?
Fan of yours?
她曾经喜欢过我
She’s just after me for a ride on my Harley.
海洋县还有其他女性
Is there any female in the Ocean County PD
不喜欢你的吗?
who hasn’t gotten to ride on your Harley?
只有你一个
Just one.
嘿,戴恩
Hey, Dane.
– 干得漂亮 – 谢谢,警长
– Good work. – Thanks, chief.
你见过布莱恩 凯勒吗?他刚被选为不动产董事会官员
You met Bryan Kelder? He was just elected freeholder.
– 啊,恭喜 – 谢谢
– Ah, congratulations. – Thank you.
不动产董事会为你们的警力感到很骄傲
The board of freeholders is proud of our excellent police force.
这是我很优秀的搭档,罗拉 海斯特
Well this is my excellent partner, Laurel Hester.
– 你好 – 很高兴见到你
– How do you do? – Nice to meet you.
我女儿想做一名警探
My daughter here wants to be a detective.
对你很不错,是个不错的工作,但是和你在电视上看到的可不一样
Good for you, it’s a good job, but it’s not what you see on TV.
我知道的
I know.
– 很高兴见到你 – 很高兴见到你
– It was good to meet you. – Good to meet you.
那个贱♥人♥
That low-life you busted,
你觉得他给我们留下了杀人犯的线索?
you think he might give us a lead on a double homicide in Brick?
很可能,他一定是用了麻醉剂
It’s possible, he certainly ran his share of coke through Brick.
为什么你不给我们点信息呢?
Why don’t you give us a crack at it?
– 我们在跟踪他 – 这是你的案子
– We’ll tail him. – It’s your case.
敬海洋县的警♥察♥!
To Ocean County’s finest!
该你了,斯戴西,快点
Get it, Stace, come on.
快点,斯戴西!
Come on, Stace!
– 发球不错- 哦,喔
– Nice serve. – Oh, oh, whoa.
我就说吗!
That’s what I’m talking about!
你几乎接到了,没事的
You almost had it, it’s okay.
没事的,你至少尝试了
It’s okay at least you’re trying.
– 我大学毕业后就没打过了 – 我知道
– I haven’t played since high school. – I know.
好的,继续,第二轮!
Alright, chin up, alright come on. Round two!
到这儿来
Let’s go right here.
那个女的是谁,新来的,黄色头发那个
Who’s the um, the new girls, the one with the hair.
她一点都不会
She can’t play for shit.
用你拿手的,好吗?让她接不到你的球
That’s your hole, okay? Make her eat it, make her eat it.
快,快,很好!
Go, go, go, go, good!
扣球!
Shoot!
你发的是什么球啊?
Whoa, what kind of bullshit serve was that?
到赛点了,女士们
Point time, ladies, point time.
我们今年很糟糕
We suck this year.
你的公主来了
Well, there goes the princess.
– 嘿,机不可失啊 – 闭嘴
– Hey, it’s now or never. – Shut up. Shut up.
– 嘿- 嘿
– Hey. – Hey.
嘿,你要走了?
Hey, you leaving?
哦,是啊,很多工作要做呢,开车回家要很久
Oh, yeah, all kinds of work to do, it’s a long drive home.
– 是哪里? – 海洋县,新泽西州
– Where’s that? – Ocean County, New Jersey.
见鬼
Damn.
你大老远开车到这里来打排球,你甚至都不喜欢的运动?
You drove all the way out here to play volleyball and you don’t even like it?
有时候我觉得应该出来走走…
Every now and then I think you should go out and…
– 认识些朋友? – 是的
– Try and meet someone? – Yeah.
他们在新泽西没有女友吗?
They don’t have girls in Jersey?
不是那样的
It’s not that.
大家知道我回来了,就很难出去办自己的私事了
People know me back home, it’s hard to go out and have privacy.
我该走了
I should go.
好的
Okay.
能给我留个手♥机♥号♥吗?
Can I have your number?
– 我没带纸 – 就写胳膊上吧
– I don’t have any paper. – Just write it on my arm.
我是斯戴西
I’m Stacie.
我会给你我的电♥话♥的
I’ll give you my cell.
如果我在工作中,一般不会接电♥话♥的
If I’m working, probably won’t answer.
如果有人问起我们在哪儿认识的
And if anyone asks where we met,
请不要说出去
please don’t mention it.
我叫罗拉
Laurel.
你有不少规矩啊,罗拉
You have a lot of rules, Laurel.
是啊,我已经讲明白了
Yeah, I’ve been told that.
– 什么,什么? – 嘿!
– What, what, what? – Hey!
这还是你继续做的?监视吸毒者?
This still get you going? Spying on junkies?
嗯?
Huh?
别了,他不会让我们找到线索的
Come on, he’s never gonna lead us to the shooters.
也许女孩儿会的
Maybe his girl will.
你好
Hello?
我是上次排球活动的斯戴西
It’s Stacie from volleyball.
听着,我现在不方便讲话
Listen, I can’t talk right now.
继续吧,我们没做什么重要的事情
Go right ahead, we’re not doing anything important.
只是你在调查工厂的杀人案
Just your run of the mill double homicide investigation.
闭嘴,我听不见了
Shut up, I can’t hear.
也许我应该下车,给你留点私人空间
Maybe I should get out of the car, give you some privacy.
什么时候?
When?
我一会给你打回去?
Can I call you later?
好的,再见
Okay, bye.
你有约会?
You got a date?
是的,没错
Yeah, I do.
认真的?
Something serious?
我会告诉你的,我会给你打电♥话♥的
I’ll let you know, I’ll call you after.
– 汽水和吸管… – 谢谢
– Here’s a soda and a straw… – Thanks.
– 给你钱 – 哦,不
– Let me pay you for that. – Oh, no.
谢谢
Thank you.
– 你看起来不错啊 – 你也一样
– You look great. – You look great.
你知道,我比你大不少啊
You know, I’m significantly older than you.
是吗?
Yeah?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!