-格什么 -格兰特
-G-R…-A-N-T, yes.
他在手术 去重症监护室
OK, he’s in surgery. Go to the ICU room. . .
-怎么走 -在那边
-And that is where? -Right over there.
天啊 希望他没事
Oh Lord, please let him be safe.
准备输血
Get that blood in.
剪刀
Scissors.
吸管
Suction.

Hey.
-嘿 -有消息吗
-Hey. -Any news?
还没消息
No, no news yet.
-混♥蛋♥ -嘿嘿嘿
-Motherfuckers…-Hey, hey, hey.
别闹事
Hey, no. Listen, none of that.
别闹事 别在这里惹事
None of that. This is not the time or the place.
明白吗
OK?
怎么一点消息也没有
Why ain’t they said nothin’ yet?
我们等吧
We waitin’.
别担心
Come on.
我们要对他有信心
Hey, we gotta keep him positive.
让他们各司其职
We gotta let these people do their jobs.
他没事的
He’s gonna be fine.
现在把所有精力都放奥斯卡身上
Let’s put all our energy towards Oscar right now.
我知道你们很愤怒 但是我们必须给他打气
I know y’all are upset, but we got to lift him up.
我们必须给他打气
Let’s keep him lifted up.
-我不知道 -没事的
-I don’t know. -It’s OK.
-我感觉不好 -冷静点
-I feel, I feel weird…-Come on man, calm down.
你们听到妈妈的话了
Y’all heard Mom.
-贾森太太 -什么事
-Ms. Johnson? -Yes?
-医生有话跟你说 -他怎么样
-The doctor’s going to speak to you. -How is he?
贾森 你也知道你儿子中枪
Ms. Johnson, as you know, your son’s been shot.
我们在全力抢救 不过他很危险
Now, we stabilized him, but he’s critical.
危险 什么意思
Critical, what is that?
他大量内出血
Well, he has massive internal bleeding,
我们必须切除他的右肺
and we had to remove the right lung.
切肺 那他以后怎么呼吸
His lung? How…how’s he going to be able to breathe?
他现在靠呼吸机
He’s on a breathing machine right now.
他的呼吸很稳定
So, his breathing is stable.
主要的问题是内出血
The main problem is the internal bleeding.

Damn. . .
我们很难让血止住
Now, we’ve had some difficulty stopping the bleeding,and getting his blood to clot.
还在观察他的输血反应
He hasn’t fully responded to the transfusions yet.
他一定会没事的对吗
But he’s gonna make it, right? He’s gonna make it?
我向你保证我们会尽全力
I promise you we’re going to do everything possible. . .
安静
Hey! Hey!
-求求你 -我们会尽全力
-Please…-We’ll do what we can.
求求你们尽全力
Please do what you can.
救不活奥斯卡别出来
Don’t come back out here without Osc, nigga.
一定要救救他 救救奥斯卡
Bring him out, man. Bring Osc out.
我们得给他打气
We gotta lift him up, y’all.
我们要给奥斯卡打气
We got to lift Oscar up.
我不敢相信事情会这样
I can’t even believe this, man, we here, bruh.
-我知道 -我不敢相信
-I know. -I can’t believe this.
他是个斗士
Y’all know he’s a fighter, man.
-他会挺过来 -混♥蛋♥警♥察♥
-He’ll make it. -Bitch-ass police.
他一定会没事
He’s gonna be all right.
他一定会没事
He’s gonna be all right.
大家都来祈祷
Y’all, let’s pray.
都来祈祷
Let’s pray.
万能的主啊
Heavenly Father
我们向你屈膝
we kneel before you
希望你向这个孩子伸出援手
and ask you to put healing hands around your child.
我们请求你赐予这些医生力量
We ask you, dear Lord, to operate through these doctors.
赐予他们双手力量去救他
Breathe strength 委nto the委r hands, Lord, as they work on h委m .
我们请求你救活他
We’re ask委ng you r委ght now to heal h委m .
救活他 万能的主
Oh, heal him , dear Lord.
让我们能重见他的笑颜
So we can hold h委m and see h委s sm委le aga委n.
以你之名 阿门
ln your name, we pray. Amen.
他一定会没事
He’s gonna be all right.
他没能挺过来
He didn’t make it.
我要看看他
I need to see him.
你可以看看他
OK, you can see him.
不过你不能进房♥间或者碰他
But they don’t want you to go into the room or touch him,
因为他们认为这是凶杀
because they ruled it a homicide.
我要看看他
I need to see him.
我要看看他
I need to see him.
-我带她进去 -好吧
-I can take her. -OK.
要我陪你去吗
You want me to go with you?
不用
No.
不用 他是我的儿子
No, that’s my baby.
是我让他坐地铁
I told him to take the train.
是我让他坐地铁
I told him to catch the BART.
我没想到事情会这样
I didn’t know they were going to hurt my baby.
我应该让他开车去
I should’ve just let him drive.
我应该让他开车去 我只想他没事
I should’ve just let him drive, but I wanted to keep him safe.
让我进去抱抱他
You gotta let me hug him.
求求你 让我抱抱他
Please, let me hug him.
求求你
Please. Please. . .
他不想孤单一人
He didn’t like to be alone.
起来 T 起来
Come on, T.Come on, baby.
我们得走了
We got to go.
要走了
You got to go?
回去睡觉
Shh. Go back to bed.
回去睡觉
Go back to bed, OK? OK. . .
爸爸呢
Where’s Daddy?
有目击者用他们的手♥机♥拍下了 弗鲁特韦尔地铁站的这场枪击事件
这段视频在旧金山湾区引发一系列抗♥议♥和骚乱
涉事警♥察♥被开除 旧金山湾区地铁警♥察♥相关负责人辞职
枪杀奥斯卡警♥察♥被逮捕并被控一级谋杀罪
涉事警♥察♥声称他误把手♥枪♥当成电击枪
陪审团认定他犯有过失杀人罪
被判在州监狱服刑2年 并于服刑11个月后释放
奥斯卡·朱利叶斯·格兰特三世
2009年1月1日早上9:15去世
奥斯卡·朱利叶斯·格兰特三世
2009年1月1日早上9:15去世 年仅22岁
弗鲁特韦尔车站 加州 奥克兰
2013年1月1日 下午2:15
(为奥斯卡·格兰特伸张正义)
塔蒂阿娜·格兰特
安息吧 奥斯卡·格兰特

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!