Who are you?
你是哪位
I’m your worst fucking nightmare, that’s who I am.
我他妈是你的噩梦 还问我是哪位
I’m talking to you! That’s who!
我在跟你说话 就是我
What? I don’t give a damn!
啥 我管他♥娘♥的♥
You’re violating the most basic and sacred rights of a small-business owner.
你这是在侵犯小企业老板最神圣的基本权利
We’re talking about a kid who doesn’t have the means to fight you.
你要知道和你斗争的是一个手无寸铁的年轻人
gonna bury you, you motherfucker.
你下地狱吧 狗♥娘♥养♥的
You threatening me?
你在威胁我吗
Hey, do it to my face.
有种当面说
You got a pen? We’re at 75 Spring Street, eighth floor.
拿笔记下 我就在斯普林街75号♥ 8楼
Come on by. We validate.
来一趟呗 我们批准你来
Good talking to you, too, Senator.
参议员 我也很高兴和您谈话
Hey. Hey. What? Hey.
嘿 干嘛
Hey, I’m talking to you. Yeah.
我在跟你讲话 听着点 好的
Uh…

I’m Richard.
我是理查德
sorry I was listeni
很抱歉 我刚刚在听
I didn’t mean to be rude. I wasn’t raised like that.
我不是故意冒犯您 我不是那样的人
You always start every sentence with “I”?
你每句话都要以”我”这个字开头吗
I’m…

I’m sorry, sir. I’m the new…
我很抱歉 先生 我是新来的
I’m the supply room clerk.
我在供给室工作
Eavesdropping on me?
你在偷听我讲话
No, sir.
先生 我没有
Well, good. I need some more tape, so get on that.
那好 你给我拿点胶带 我要用
Yeah, about that.
嗯 关于胶带
You’re gonna want to check the second drawer down, sir.
您可以在下面第二层抽屉找找
Tape and a new box of pens.
里面有胶带和一盒新笔
I saw you were running low.
我发现您的东西不够了
What’s that?
啥不够
You might want to check the next drawer down.
您可以看一下再下面一层的抽屉
The one on the bottom.
最底下那个
How’d you know I like Snickers?
你怎么知道我喜欢吃士力架
I knew you liked them
我猜你喜欢吃
’cause I saw you had the wrappers in your trash can.
因为我看到你垃圾桶里有它的包装袋
Don’t go in my trash.
不要翻我的垃圾
Nobody goes in my trash. What’s your name?
没人动我的垃圾 你叫什么名字
Richard Jewell.
理查德·朱维尔
From now on, I’m gonna call you Radar.
从今天起 我就叫你雷达了
Like from M*A*S*H?
就像《陆军野战医院》里那样的
Get out.
出去
Pretty tough crowd you’re running with here.
和你在这玩的人看着都挺吓人啊
Got a little nervous coming in.
搞得我进来都有点紧张
How you doing, sir?
先生 您还好吗
Don’t worry, all right I come here often.
别担心 我经常来这
Ooh. Nice shooting, Radar.
哇噢 打得不错嘛 雷达
Thank you.
谢谢您
This is actually kind of like practice for my future in law enforcement
其实我是在为未来去执法部门做训练
APD, FBI, maybe Secret Service.
比如亚特兰大警♥察♥局 联邦调查局 特工处也有可能
What the hell’d you wanna do that for?
你为啥想到那种地方工作
‘Cause I believe in protecting people, sir.
先生 因为我想保护人♥民♥安全
I study the penal code every night.
我每天晚上都在学刑法
Sounds like a humdinger of a night.
真是伴你度过寂寞长夜的好东西
Yes! Oh.
好极了 哦
Yeah, it’s not bad. You got some beginner’s luck.
的确不赖 新手的好运气
Yeah, what’s wrong with 9,700?
9700分很高啊 好吧
nothing’s wrong with for a first time.
第一次玩真的很不错了
First time? All right, come on, let’s go.
第一次 行吧 咱再来一盘
They only give me 30 minutes for lunch. I got to head back in a minute.
我只有30分钟午餐休息时间 我马上就得回去了
Shut up.
闭嘴
You can say you’re with me.
你就说和我在一起
Let’s get it on.
玩吧
Oh, shoot. All right.
开枪
You ready? Yes, sir.
准备好了没 准备好了
Let’s see what you got, hotshot.
看看你有多大本事 高手
Yeah, I mean business, too.
我认真起来了啊
Yeah? You ever do it with one hand?
嗯哼 你用单手打过没
Mr. Bryant?
布莱恩特先生
Oh, Jesus Christ.
吓我一跳
Sorry.
抱歉
Uh, I’m a little busy. Not… Not a good time, so…
我现在有点忙 你来的不是时候
Yeah… Talk later?
我明白 待会再说
I know you’re busy.
我知道你在忙
I just wanted to come by to let you know,
我只是想过来告诉你
I… I’m not gonna be working here anymore.
我 我以后不在这里工作了
Came to say bye.
所以来和你告别
Got a new job doing security.
我找到一个做安保的新工作
Okay. So, that starts tomorrow.
不错 明天就开始上班
All right. Hey, good to see you.
好的 认识你很开心
I wanted to give you something before I leave.
走之前 我想给你个东西
Just to say thank you.
只是表达我的谢意
Hey, okay,
好的
Thank you.
谢谢你
I noticed you were running low.
我注意到你又不够了
All right.
好的吧
Hey, come here.
嘿 过来
What? You got enough money?
干嘛 你钱够吗
Yeah, I guess so. Why do you ask?
应该够的吧 为啥问这个
This comes with a quid pro quo. You know what that is?
这个作为 quid pro quo 你知道是什么意思吧
Yes, sir. Quid pro quo is Latin. Uh, “This for that.”
先生 我知道 Quid pro quo是拉丁语 意思是“等价交换”
That’s right Well, this comes with a quid pro quo.
没错 这就是一个quid pro quo
Fair exchange. So, here’s the deal.
公平交易 我想和你做个约定
When you get your badge and I can see that day’s coming,
你当上警♥察♥时 我知道你一定会当上的
don’t become an asshole.
不要变成一个混♥蛋♥
You got me?

No, sir, I won’t become an asshole.
先生 我不会变成一个混♥蛋♥
A little power can turn a person into a monster, Richard.
理查德啊 一点点权力就可以把人变成魔鬼
Don’t do that
你可别成那样
Do you understand?
明白吗
Yeah. Um…
好的 呃
Yeah, I’m gonna get that back to you the first paycheck I get, sir.
好的 我赚到第一笔薪水就还给您
I’m gonna pay you back with interest.
连本带利
Okay. You do that.
行 就这么定了
Thank you, Mr. Bryant
谢谢您 布莱恩特先生
She said that she played soccer. So I was like…
她说她踢过足球 我就说
“You want me to balance a tricking beer on my foot?”
“你是想让我用一只脚平衡啤酒瓶吗 ”
God, you dumbass.
天 你个大笨蛋
I got flustered. Get the door.
我这忙着呢 你去开门
Wait.
等一下
Nice try, hotshot
不错嘛 高手
It’s that rent-a-cop.
是那个保安
Shit.
妈的
Open the door.
开门
Yes, officer?
有何事 警官
I heard a little noise complaint. Thought I’d come take a look around.
有人投诉噪音 所以来看看怎么回事
You’re gonna need a search warrant first.
你得先有搜查令
Son, you’re gonna have to take your hands off me.
小鬼 把你的手拿开
I’m just taking a little look-see.
我只是随便看看
You’re not even a real cop, first of all,
首先 你根本就不是一个真警♥察♥
and you’re not allowed to search a room without a warrant.
而且你没有搜查令 无权查房♥
Boy! We pay rent. We pay rent.
小鬼 我们付租金的
It’s like we live here, man.
这是我们的住所 懂吗
Boy, this is my job.
这是我的工作
I’m gonna have to have you let me do my job.
你必须得让我做我的工作
And this is our room. Yeah.
但这是我们的房♥间 没错
Are you aware of the notion of unlawful search and seizure?
你懂不懂什么叫非法搜查和查封
Asshole, you’re not supposed to just walk in here.
混♥蛋♥ 你可不能就这么大摇大摆走进来
Keep pushing me. Keep testing me.
你继续说 考验我
See if you like where it gets you. Yeah?
到时候有你好看 是吗
You all right?
你没事吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!