-Yes. -Get her up here. Order some books.
她没法拒绝的大订单
Make it a large order so she can’t refuse.
-50元 -好 就50元吧
-$50 worth? -Yes, $50 worth, if necessary.
50元叫她来
$50 to get her up here.
去巴黎要把她迷倒
We’ll have to drug her to get her to Paris.
麻烦找毕小姐
Miss Prescott, please.
我有莫迪利亚尼的书了(意大利雕塑家 画家)
I have a Modigliani,
-布拉克(立体派画家) 波希的(荷兰画家) -丽缇出来
-a Braque, a Hieronymus Bosch…-Lettie, I think you’d better come out.
我送她订购的书本
…and several other books she ordered.
毕小姐的秘书会接见你
Miss Prescott’s secretary will deal with you.
是你 进来吧
Oh, it’s you. Well, come on in.
来吧
Come on.
那些书来了
The books are here.
进来
Come on.
52.75元 加1.2元车费
That will be $52.75 and $1.20 for the taxi.
共53.95元
$53.95.
把那些书放下
Drop the books.
-来吧 把它们放下 -放在地上
-Go on. Drop the books. -On the floor?
是的
Yes. Drop them.
立正 肩膊向后
Straighten up, shoulders back!
你们要知道姿势是很重要的
If you girls only knew how important posture is.
我不是来参加军校的
Look, I didn’t come here to enroll in a military school.
我只想要53.95元
All I want is $53.95.
那本《莫迪利亚尼》是12.5元
The Modigliani is $12.50, and the Braque
那本《波希画册》是22.75元
and the Hieronymus Bosch come to $22.75,
那本《后印象派主义者》是7元
$7.00 for the post-impressionists,
《埃及人 第四朝至第七朝》要10.5元
and $10.50 for the Egyptians, Fourth to Seventh Dynasties,
总共52.75元加1.2元车费
make it a total of $52.75, and it’s $1.20 for the taxi.
-不停嘴的 -身型不错
-Talks incessantly. -The body’s good.
经我们改造一下会更好
It’ll be better when we get through with it.
-改造什么 -或许她行的
-Through with what? -She might do.
行什么
Might do what?
骨骼很好
The bones are good.
别理我的骨骼
Suppose we just leave my bones alone
给我53.95元
and give me my $53.95?
眉毛提起 扫淡色粉 这里要加点红色
Girls, the eyebrows up, a light powder. I want a little rouge right here.
她要一张樱桃小口
She needs a marvelous mouth.
发型很差 一定要剪掉
The hair, the hair, it’s awful. It must come off!
可否告诉我这是什么一回事
Would you mind telling me what all this is about?
我们工作吧 脱掉那可怕的东西
We may as well get started. Babs, get that dreadful thing off of her.
等一会
Now, wait a minute! Just a minute!
不要 停手
Don’t! Stop!
这是我最后一次见你们这班疯子
This is my second and last encounter with you lunatics.
你们不要碰我
You just keep your hands off me, all of you.
我送书来
I come here to make a simple delivery,
却被粗暴对待
and I find myself being pillaged and plundered.
我受够了
Well, I’ll have no more of it!
我不要剪发 我不管眉毛高低
I don’t want my hair cut. I don’t want my eyebrows up or down.
我要原来样子
I want them right where they are.
一张樱唇也没有优越的功用
And I see no functional advantage in a marvelous mouth.
我要走了
I’m leaving now.
如果有人阻止我
And if anyone so much as makes a move to stop me,
被剪头发的可不会是我
there’ll be plenty of hair cut, and it won’t be mine!
抓她回来 要活捉
Bring her back here, girls. Alive!
快点
Well, hurry up!
快点 这边
Come on. Hurry.
她跑哪里去了
Where’d she go?
-这边 -看在上帝份上
-Over here! -For heaven’s sake!
如果我们找不到她
If we don’t find her…
-我们得找到她 姑娘们 -赶快
-We’ve got to find her, girls. -Well, hurry up.
你看不到门外那盏灯吗
Hey! Didn’t you see that light outside?
走投无路时顾不了这么多
In desperation, one does not examine one’s avenue of escape.
原来是你
It’s you.
-若我损毁了底片 很抱歉 -不要紧
-I’m sorry if I spoiled a print. -That’s all right.
你为何会走投无路
What’s all the desperation about?
那些人 她们不顾人家的感受
Those people, they don’t care about anyone’s feelings.
拉扯我的衣服 又剪我的头发
Pulling my clothes and cutting my hair.
迪克 那个女孩在里面吗
Dick, have you seen that girl? Is she in there?
不要出♥卖♥♥♥我
Please don’t give me away.
或许你该给她们一个机会…
Maybe you ought to give them a chance to…
我进来时没有人在这里
No. There was no one here when I came in.
若你看到她 别让她走
Well, if you see her, hang on to her.
好的
I’ll do that.
是我错 我认为你可以当模特儿
I’m afraid it’s all my fault. I thought you’d make a good model.
是你的主意
This is your idea?
对 你要告的人是我
Yeah. I’m the one you sue.
我怎可以当模特儿
How could I be a model?
我对自己的外表不报幻想 我样子滑稽
I have no illusions about my looks. I think my face is funny.
美琪也是那样说
That’s what Maggie said.
但她没有说错
I hate to admit it, but she’s right.
你说滑稽 我说是有趣
But what you call funny, I call interesting.
这想法太荒谬了
It’s too ridiculous even to think about.
我不能做的
I couldn’t do it.
让我作评判吧
Let me be the judge of that.
若你不适合我也不会带你去巴黎
I wouldn’t take you to Paris if I didn’t think you’d work out.
巴黎
Paris?
是的 这样看吧
Yeah. Look at it this way.
当模特儿也不是你想像般坏
Modeling may not be as bad as you think,
如果做了你至少可以去巴黎
and if it is, at least you’ll be in Paris.
见你的方教授
And you can see your friend, Professor Whoozis.
霍教授
Flostre?
你可以跟他交谈和去他的讲座
Yeah, you can talk to him and go to his lectures.
那不算是个损失
That way, it won’t be a total loss.
-一个结束的途径 -或是个开始
-A means to an end. -Or a means to a beginning.
视乎进展如何
According to how it works out.
看一下…
Now, let’s see…
来了
There we are.
-不 -有什么问题
-Oh, no. -What’s the matter?
你怎么用那个来塑造一个模特儿
How can you possibly make a model out of that?
你不是认真的吧
You can’t be serious.
我完成后你就会像…
When I get through with you, you’ll look like…
你认为树木美丽
What do you call beautiful?
你会像一棵树
A tree. You’ll look like a tree.
坦白地说 亲爱的 你的谦虚告诉我
Frankly, dear, your modesty reveals to me
自我评价总是让我们伤心
self-appraisal often makes us sad
如果我补充说你的俏脸吸引我
And if I add your funny face appeals to me
别觉得我突然发疯了
please don’t think I’ve suddenly gone mad
你具有小飞侠所有特质
You have all the qualities of Peter Pan
比你更甜美的小飞侠 得走更远才能找到
I’d go far before I’d find a sweeter pan
我爱你的俏脸
I love your funny face
你阳光的俏脸
Your sunny, funny face
你不仅美丽
For you’re a cutie
更加可爱
with more than beauty
你个性丰富
You’ve got a lot
让我喜欢
of personality for me
你让空气中都充满笑意
You fill the air with smiles
绵延百里
for miles and miles and miles
你虽不是蒙娜丽莎
Though you’re no Mona Lisa
但你阳光的俏脸
For worlds I’d not replace
却是无可替代
your sunny, funny face
我爱你的俏脸
I love your funny face
你阳光的俏脸
Your sunny, funny face
你不奇装异服
You’re not exotic
但却让人沉醉
but so hypnotic
你好得不得了
You’re much too much
如果你的厨艺也如你的样貌般
If you can cook the way you look
我会横渡大海
I’d swim the ocean wide
只求在你身边
just to have you by my side
尽管你不是示巴女王
though you’re no Queen of Sheba
但你阳光的
For worlds I’d not replace
俏脸

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!