好了 弗莱 到爸爸这里来
Okay, Fry. Come to papa.
真无聊
Man, I’m bored.
嗨 你在这儿
Hey, there you are.
不对 这是去未来之前的弗莱
Oh, wait. That’s Fry before he goes to the future.
我要等的是从未来回来的那个
I’m waiting for the one who comes back from the future.
上帝 真够复杂的
Jeez, this is confusing.
事情肯定会越来越复杂
And I bet it’s gonna get a lot more confusing.
廉价啤酒消化起来就是快
That cheap beer really goes right through you.
有史以来的第一次 我得用厕所了
For the first time ever, I gotta use the bathroom.
可我走开的话 就会让弗莱逃走
But if I leave, I might miss Fry.
除非…
Unless…
0 0 1 1 0 0…
Zero, zero, one, one, zero, zero…
19秒之前
事情肯定会越来越复杂
And I bet it’s gonna get a lot more confusing.
嗨 我是19秒后的你
Hi, I’m you from 19 seconds in the future.
呆在这儿等弗莱 我去下厕所
Stay here and wait for Fry while I go to the bathroom.
好吧 头
Okay, boss.
杀了弗莱之后 再来干掉你
After I kill Fry, you’re next.
什么? 没什么
What? Nothing.
什么… 你是谁?
What the… Who are you?
我是从世界末日来的班德
I’m Bender from way at the end.
我回来把这个时间代码贴到弗莱的屁♥股♥上
I came back to put this rub-on time code on Fry’s ass.
你干什么的 管家?
So what are you now, a butler?
给我来杯茶 手♥淫♥男
Spot of tea, please, jerk wad.
这是地位的象征 你个乡巴佬
It’s called class, you yokel.
要是你没事的话 我要去帖他的屁♥股♥了
Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a buttocks to tattoo.
你好 2000年
Hello, 2000.
我回来了
I’m home.
新年快乐 裸男!
Happy New Year, naked weirdo!
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
有去无回了 肉包子
Hasta la vista, meat bag.
班德? 你这是干吗? 是我 你最好的朋友
Bender? What are you doing? It’s me, your best friend.
必须服从命令
Must obey orders.
不能杀害朋友
Mustn’t kill friend.
我想尿尿!
Badly want to urinate!
怎么了? 你要尿尿? 进入自我毁灭程序
What’s happening? Are you urinating? Entering auto-destruct sequence.
见鬼 我讨厌自我毁灭程序
Crap, I hate auto-destruct sequence.
爆♥炸♥倒计时 7 6…
Explosion in seven, six…
今天对于你来说 会是地狱里的冬天 朋友
It’ll be a cold day in hell, my friend.
5… 嗨 这些话我来说才对
Five… Hey, I’m supposed to be the one saying cool things.
嗨!
Hey!
玩猫捉老鼠 呃?
So the game of cat and mouse begins, huh?
来比比谁更聪明
Let us match wits.
哦 怎么才能找到他?
Oh, how am I supposed to find him?
他一个劲吹嘘自己在20世纪生活的时候
All those times he blabbed on and on about his life in the 20th century,
我根本就没在听
if only I had paid the slightest bit of attention.
哦 看来我只有自杀了
Oh, well, guess I better go kill myself.
你好 服务员吗?
Hello, bartender?
我想清楚了 其实你不是肥猪
I have thought it over, and far from being a fat pig,
你漂亮极了 我想再喝一杯…
you are very nice, and I would like another drink…
吐吐干净 酒鬼
Take a barf, drunky.
对 自杀室 别让我失望
Okay, suicide booth, give me your best shot.
我要电刑 再来点毒药
Electrocution, please. Side order of poison.
喂? 杀了我 愚蠢的机器
Hello? Kill me, you stupid machine.
什么… “本地电♥话♥50美分”?
What the…”Local calls 50 cents”?
是个街头电♥话♥亭
It’s a street-corner telephone parlor.
禁止自杀的年代太可怕了
What kind of horrible suicide-free time is this?
等等
Wait a minute.
也许这本百科书能帮我找到弗莱
Maybe this handy encyclopedia of humans will help me track Fry down.
弗莱 弗莱 弗莱
Fry, Fry, Fry.
肯定有一个是他
One of these Frys must be Fry.
小心了 菲利普·弗莱 我要送你一份大礼
Look out, Philip Fry, ’cause I got a little present for you.
我就是菲利普·弗莱 我的礼物呢?
My name is Philip Fry. Where’s my present?
等等 弗莱 我不记得你有这么丑
Hang on a second, Fry. I don’t remember you being that ugly.
不 不 我一直都这幅德行
No, no, I’ve always been this ugly.
看看你的屁♥股♥
Let me see your ass.
没有纹身 好吧 你可以走了
No tattoo. Okay, you can go.
再见 先生
Farewell, sir.
受死吧 弗莱
Say your prayers, Fry.
这位不是弗莱 两小时前我刚赶走了弗莱
This isn’t Fry. I kicked Fry out two hours ago.
这是我的新男友…
This is my new boyfriend…
康斯坦丁 真的吗? 有点傻的名字
Constantine. Really? That’s a dumb name.
可能是阴谋 看看你的屁♥股♥ 康斯坦丁
Could be a trick. Let me see your ass, Constantine.
哦 不错 我明白她为什么离开弗莱了
Oh, nice. Now I see why she left Fry.
好了 屁♥股♥还是干净的 我打个比方
Okay, you’re still clean. I mean, metaphorically.
他肯定已经离开这个城市了 得花整整一天
He must have left the city. Man, this could take all day.
11个月之后
2000年 11月8日 弗洛里达
选票的情况还不错 戈尔先生 谢谢 菲尔
The returns are looking good, Mr. Gore. Thanks, Phil.
这4年以来我们创造了清新的空气 透明的政♥府♥
Here’s to four years of clean air, clean government,
还有神奇的新技术 比如…
and amazing new technologies such as the…
机器人!
Robot!
菲利普·弗莱?
Philip Fry?
今日美国: 布♥什♥”获胜”
12年过去了
12 years passed.
搜寻还在继续
Then, this.
2012年 长岛
菲利普 J·弗莱?
Philip J. Fry?
菲尔 有个铁皮垃圾桶来找你
Phil, some kind of trash can here to see you.
他来了
He’s coming.
你是修补匠造的玩具吗?
Are you made of Tinkertoy?
已经12年了 也许是我长高了
It’s been 12 years. Maybe I’m getting taller.
你没有变聪明
You’re not getting smarter.
听着 小矮人 你是菲利普 J·弗莱吗?
Listen, pipsqueak, are you Philip J. Fry or not?
如果是的话 我就要杀了你
‘Cause if you are, I’m here to kill you.
我看你敢
I’d like to see you try.
你是说菲尔叔叔
You want Uncle Phil.
他坐渔船去了北极
He went to the North Pole on a fishing boat.
是北极! 我刚从那儿来
The North Pole! I was just there.
一张去北极的票 我要杂物室
One ticket to the North Pole, please. Broom-closet class.
弗莱?
Fry?
不能肯定就是他
If only I could be sure.
是弗莱
It is Fry.
屁♥股♥上是我 那就肯定是弗莱了
I’d recognize me, and hence him, anywhere.
跟着前面的
Follow that guy.
要是能超过去
There’s an extra 100 in it for you
我额外给你100美元
if you follow him so closely that you run him over.
没问题 先生
Yes, sir.
见鬼! 100美元够我买♥♥一加仑的汽油
Dang! That $100 could have bought me one gallon of gas.
跟丢了 我会被人们所耻笑
Oh, I lost him. People will call me a failure.
或者 我会被称为世上最性感的杀人机器
Others, however, will call me the world’s sexiest killing machine,
而且善于交际
who’s fun at parties.
弗莱 我的老朋友 是我 班德
Fry, old buddy. It’s me, Bender.
我终于杀了他!
I totally killed him!
哦 天哪 我♥干♥了什么!
Oh, God, what have I done?
3007年 纽纽约市
准备终结菲利普·弗莱
Preparing to terminate Philip Fry.
带个太阳镜有什么用?
What’s with the doofy sunglasses?
以前阳光很刺眼
It’s really bright in the past.
0 0 1 1 0 …
Zero, zero, one, one, zero…
任务完成!
Mission accomplished.
弗莱死了吗?
Fry is dead?
再没有第二个机器人可以胜任此事了!
No other robot could’ve done it.
我花了12年不倦地追捕
It took 12 years of tireless stalking,
但我最终杀了我最好的朋友
but I hunted down and killed my best friend.
我是最伟大的!
I’m the greatest!
时间代码和服从病毒已清除
COMPUTER. ; Time code and obedience virus erased.
还有50TB的黄♥片♥也清除了
Also, 50 terabytes of porn.
嘿!
Hey!
你没了代码 连黄♥片♥也没了 还丑得要死
You’ve got no code, no porn, and you’re ugly.
我们来跳舞!
Let’s dance!
现在已经成为事实了 我们都想念弗莱
Now, it’s true, we’ll all miss Fry.
他是你们之中 仅有的一个没有攻击过我的人
He was the only one of you who never struck me!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!