包括本电视台的控制权
including ownership of this station.
艰难的时刻 地球白♥痴♥ 我们收回电视
Tough times, Earth chumps. We’re repossessing your TV.
看来你们负担不起了 现在你们被解雇了
Seems you can’t afford it now that you’re unemployed.
我们没被解雇…
We’re not…
头颅陈列馆 销♥售♥近空! 哇扬头颅 1美元3个
我喜欢夜间的头颅陈列馆 我经常独自一人在这里
I love the Head Museum at night. It’s where I come to be alone.
嗨拉尔斯! 嗨拉尔斯!
Hi, Lars! Hi, Lars!
拉尔斯和拉贝尔·莉拉
Lars and la belle Leela.
我希望你能为我这个法国老人带一些高级烹饪
I trust you brought some haute cuisine for an old Frenchman?
你的最爱 将军 多哥牌管理粉末
Your favorite, General. Torgo’s Executive Powder.
嗯 真是美味!
Mmm! Magnifique!
来 莉拉 带你看看尖叫头颅大厅
Come on, Leela. Let me show you the Hall of Screaming Skulls.
太浪漫了
It’s so romantic.
怎么了? 尖叫让你难受了吗?
What’s wrong? Is the screaming depressing you?
只不过… 我的生活改变太快了 我已经失去自我了
It’s just… My life is changing so fast. I don’t know who I am anymore.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你是我一生中都在追寻的女孩
You’re the woman I’ve been waiting for all my life.
去我那儿吧
Let’s go to my place.
我喜欢你对待它的方式
I like what you’ve done with it.
所有的居民都被疏散 新所有人注
新所有人就是我们 被抛弃的家伙
And that would be us, dump cakes.
我们买♥♥下了整座城市
We’re buying the whole city
把它改造成私人的熊猫捕猎区
and turning it into a private panda hunting reserve.
纽纽约没有一只熊猫
There aren’t any pandas in New New York.
给他们瞧瞧 赛尔!
Back it up, Sal!
看看我们 就像在路边乞讨的流浪汉
Look at us, living like trash-eating bums in an alley now.
是的 现在是这样
Yes, now.
在圣诞夜 这个一年中最奇妙的时刻…
And on Xmas eve, the most wonderful night of the…
不过 至少 我们大家都在这儿
Well, at least we have each other.
看来这确实是最糟糕的圣诞夜
So it truly is the worst Xmas ever.
圣诞老人!
Santa!
星际快递公♥司♥成员
The Planet Express crew.
我的名单上 你们都是淘气的人
According to my list, you’ve all been very naughty.
从那些快饿死的孤儿中 收集完牛奶和饼干后
I’ll be back for you after I collect my milk and cookies
我再回来收拾你们
from starving orphans.
受够了 我想像不出事情还能比这更糟
That’s it. I don’t see how things could get any worse.
我们能唱歌♥
We could sing.
我宁愿杀了自己
I’d rather kill myself.
为什么两件事不一起干呢?
Why not do both?
噢 说得不错
Oh. Very well.
我还能跳起来
I may as well jump
那些丑陋裸体的骗子
Those sleazy naked scammers
把我当白♥痴♥
Made me look like a chump
他们侮辱了我的尊严 还抢走了我很多东西
They robbed me of my dignity and most of my stuff
拉尔斯带了糖果给我
Lars brought me candy
吃进肚里 闭上嘴巴
Cram it down and shut the hell up
我不能和他竟争
I can’t compete with that
他是健美的巴巴多斯·斯林而我是牙买♥♥加胖子
He’s Barbados Slim and I’m Jamaican fat
谁会选择一个屁♥股♥在前面 头发里还有虱子的人?
Who would choose a backwards corpse with lice in his hair?
拉尔斯 说我太爱作梦了
Lars says I’m dreamy
谁还他妈关心这个?
Who the hell cares?
噢 有没有人能一枪毙了她
Oh, won’t somebody shoot her, please
帮她脱离我们的苦海
And put her out of our misery?
那是我的台词
That’s my cue.
噢 我的词
Oh, my word.
拉尔斯 让我吐
Lars makes me puke
我打赌 如果我也是光头的话 她会爱我
I bet she’d love me, too If I was a baldheaded kook
嘿 伙计们 猜猜是什么? 什么?
Hey, guess what, guys! What?
当我们因恐惧紧缩成一团时
While we were huddled in fear
拉尔斯 求婚了
Lars popped the question
祝贺你们! 好运!
Congratulations! Mazel tov!
天堂中所有的星星都会为你们的爱情祝福
May stars in heaven bless your love!
我觉得自己快哭了
I think I’m gonna cry
因为这是最令人开心的圣诞夜
’cause it’s an extra happy Xmas this year
事情还能更糟吗?
Now could things get any worse?
停止尖叫!
Stop screaming.
炸♥弹♥就希望我们这样做
That’s just what the bomb wants us to do.
我说 照它要求的做
I say do what it tells us.
别急 盒中的炸♥弹♥就如同罐中的脑袋
Don’t worry, a bomb in a case is just like a head in a jar.
哦 拉尔斯 你阻止了这场爆♥炸♥ 我更爱你了
Oh, Lars, not blowing us up makes me love you even more.
救命的伪善人
Lifesaving goody-goody.
好吧 我们暂时延迟了死亡
Well, now that death has been staved off momentarily,
让我先说
let me be the first to say
祝贺你们 莉拉和拉尔斯
congratulations, Leela and Lars.
伴娘!伴娘!
Maid of honor! Maid of honor!

Oh.
噢 太棒了 我太高兴了
Oh, that’s wonderful I’m so happy.
我也能让你这么幸福的 只要你能给我个机会
I could make you happy, too, if only you’d give me a chance.
菲利普 J·弗莱 副经理
你做了一件伟大的事 弗莱
You’ve done a wonderful job, Fry.
你刚上任的时候
When you first started,
我以为她会在一星期内死去
I thought she’d be dead within a narweek,
只有6天 我坚信
which is six days, I believe.
不 莉鲁是冠军
No, Leelu’s a champ.
她只是需要有人告诉她怎么吃东西
She just needed someone to show her how to eat.
这就是鲸鱼行为学
Now that’s the kind of whale behavioral science
课堂上不会讲这么多
they don’t teach you in whale behavioral science class.
那么 怎么了 施文诺微兹博士
So what’s up, Dr. Shlivinowitz?
我很难说出口 弗莱
This is a little hard for me to say, Fry.
你瞧 这是…
You see, it’s…
是时候 我们放莉鲁回归海洋了
It’s time we released Leelu back into the wild.
抱歉 我们已经决定了
I’m sorry, but the decision is final.
因为我们需要可以放诺奇那斯的储水池
Plus, we need the tank for the Loch Ness monster.
那像是根木头
But that turned out to be a log
还有万圣节的标志在上面
with a Halloween mask stapled to it.
是的 是这样 它仍然吸引很多观众
Yes, well, it still draws a crowd.
我得阻止这事 没有我的话她不会开心
I can’t let this happen. She’ll never be happy without me.
我知道你已经破产而且无家可归
I know you’re broke and homeless,
但你还想要一个盛大的结婚宴会
but you still want a swank wedding reception.
所以 我向你提供一些真正物美价廉的点心
So I whipped you up some real nice budget appetizers.
还能吃肚去
I can keep these down.
好 那将是什锦宣传的最好支持
Okay. That’s a big yes on the crud puffs.
尝尝虾子鸡尾酒
Try the shlimp cocktail.
有什么办法能让我阻止婚礼呢
There must be some way I can stop this wedding.
偷结婚戒指怎么样? 我已经替你干了
What if I steal the wedding ring? Already taken care of.
你认为这样就可以结束仪式了?
You think that will be enough to stop the ceremony?
不 我换了个戒指给他们 他们甚至不知道有什么不一样
Nope. I pulled the old switcheroo, so they won’t even know the difference.
等等
Wait a minute.
我想 我做的复♥制♥品比他们那个还贵!
I think the copy I made actually cost more than this!
恶心的穷光蛋 拉尔斯
Cheap, lousy Lars.
事实上 这非常美妙 我已经竭尽全力做这枚复♥制♥品了
Actually, this is extremely nice. But I really went all-out on the copy.
作为我给他们的礼物吧
It was sort of my gift to them.
我得阻止这件事 没有我她不会开心
I can’t let this happen. She’ll never be happy without me.
2010年 纽约市码头
这不公平 我们需要对方
It’s not fair. We need each other.
弗莱 不说话没人当你是哑巴 我才不关心你的问题
Fry, you dumb sack. I don’t care about your problems at all.
你得盖上毯子 普诺奇先生 我压根不想待在这儿
You need your blanket, Mr. Panucci I don’t even wanna be here.
不是你推我到这儿 我才不想来呢
I only came because you wheeled me.
但要是独角鲸对你来说这么重要
But if that narwhal means so much to you,
你就得做些什么
you gotta do something.
我知道 但是我不能跟着她后面跑
I know, but I can’t just go chasing after her.
那是天方夜谭 有时候你真是有点不正常
That’d be nuts. Sometimes you gotta be a little nuts.
介绍你认识我的堂兄 他有一个小货船
Let me introduce you to my cousin. He owns a small freighter.
就我们身后那位
That’s him right behind us.
或许你是对的
Maybe you’re right.
先生 我想租用你的船 作一次横越北级的旅行
Sir, I’d like to engage your ship for a trans-Arctic voyage
追寻一只独角鲸 把它带回我的房♥间
to capture a narwhal and bring it back to my room.
这个男人在说胡话呢 李洛 职业捕鲸者?
The man is nuts, Leroy. Professional whale keeper, eh?
我见过像你这样的人 我无法和这种人相处
I’ve carried your type before, and we don’t get along.
噢 我同意你的价值观 赞同你的目标和方法
Oh, I agree with your values and your goals and your methods,
但是我们在价值观上大相径庭
but somehow we just never click on a personal level.
我已经不是个职业人士 仅仅是热爱独角鲸的市民
I’m not a professional anymore. Just a narwhal-Ioving private citizen.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!