好吧 我受雇于你
Then I’m your man.
我们会带三桶生香肠 黎明时分启程
We’ll take on three barrels of fresh sausage and sail at dawn.
3007年 11月27日
欢迎参加婚礼!
Welcome to the wedding!
这是个傻子都明白的计划
It’s a foolproof plan.
我给他们没有墨水的钢笔 他们就不能签结婚协议了
They can’t sign the wedding license if I give them a pen with no ink.
是的 他们一旦试着签协议 地狱之门将会打开
Yeah, once they try to sign that license, all hell will break loose.
快点给我拉上
Go on now, man.
你怎么就不懂怎么给女士的上衣拉上拉链吗?
Don’t you know nothing about zipping up a woman’s frock?
拉它们下来才是我的专长
It’s more my thing to zip them down.
把你那长满肌肉的笨手从我女人身上挪开 巴巴多斯
Get your clumsy, muscular hands off my woman, Barbados.
赫米斯!你的身体!
Hermes! Your body!
我说过你总是有点向后倾
I always said you were a little backward.
我也说过 你靠她太近了
Well, I always said you were a little forward.
我的妻子
With my wife!
噢!
Ooh!
看看你自己 白♥痴♥
Consider yourself bird-dogged.
这才是我的男人! 你可以走路了 巴巴多斯
That’s my man! Take a boat, Barbados.
兄弟 你得告诉你的甜心
Brother, you gots to tell that sweet thing
你那通过时间复♥制♥的身体会死
your time-duplicate body is doomed.
明早 欢庆结束后 我会告诉她
Tomorrow morning, after the festivities.
好吧 宝贝
Yow, baby.
我们的小女孩终于出嫁了
Our little girl is finally getting married.
嫁给了一个正常的有两只眼睛的男士
And to a normal two-eyed human.
他不配她
He’s not good enough for her.
莉拉 值得嫁给有20只眼睛的人
Leela deserves a guy with a dozen eyes.
别想让她嫁给苍蝇突变体
Quit trying to fix her up with Fly Mutant.
亲爱的来宾
Dearly liked,
我们在一位 多位 或更少的上帝面前见证
we are gathered here before one or more gods, or fewer,
参加新人的婚礼
to join this couple in pretty good matrimony.
任何人反对这个仪式
If anyone objects to this union,
现在就说出来 或者永远沉默
let them speak now or forever hold their peace,
或者做些其它事
or do something else.
2012年 北极
已经2年了 弗莱
It’s been two years, Fry.
我们已经捕了108头独角鲸并把它们放回海洋
We’ve caught 108 narwhals and set them all free again.
它们中没有一个是莉鲁 但是它们都是可以吃的
None of them were Leelu. But all of them were edible.
我们是不是至少吃一条?我吃够香肠了
Can we at least eat that one? I’m sick of sausage.
我知道 在哪儿我都能认出这个独一无二的角
I’d know that modified extended tooth anywhere.
备船!
To the boats!
莉鲁! 莉鲁! 是我 弗莱!
Leelu! Leelu! It’s me, Fry!
噢 我也想你 莉鲁
Oh, I’ve missed you, too, Leelu.
我们永远都不会再分开 因为我们太喜欢对方
But we’ll never be apart again because we care too much for each other.
放枪!
Fire!
现在 新人签结婚协议
Now, if the couple will sign the wedding license.
我警告过他!
I warned him!
我警告过他 一个时间的复♥制♥品总会死亡的
I warned him a time paradox duplicate is always doomed.
什么? 噢 噢 我的男人
What? Oh, no, my man.
他又死了一回
He’s essentially dead again.
放松 女士
Relax, ma’am.
你丈夫原来的躯体将在一周内修好
Your husband’s original body will be repaired within one week.
不够快 小孩需要一个父亲
Not soon enough. Boy needs a daddy.
残酷的轮回 伙计
Cruel runnings, man.
好吧 继续婚礼
Woopsy-doopsy, poopsy. Well, let’s get on with it.
不要让我死去的身体破坏你们的婚礼
Don’t let my doomed body and my doomed marriage
妨碍你们的幸福
stand in the way of your happiness.
不 这不对
No, it’s not right.
我们不会让自己的幸福日被不幸和悲剧污染的 是吗?
We don’t want our happy day tainted by misfortune and tragedy, do we?
我不介意 不 这不对
I’m okay with i No, it’s not right.
婚礼取消
The wedding is off.
噢 老天!
Oh, my goodness!
最终 还是一个快乐的结局
Finally, a happy ending.
现在是”人人都爱希德诺托”时间
And now it’s time for Everybody Loves Hypnotoad.
即使在萧条的时候 娱乐行业还存在着
Even in a depression, the entertainment industry thrives.
你还好吗 莉拉?
Are you okay, Leela?
是的 只是有点情绪低落
Yeah, I’m just a little down
我唯一喜欢的人在圣坛前面离开了我
’cause the only man I’ll ever love left me at the altar.
加上现在还住在垃圾车里 你得远离我的垃圾车
Plus I live in a dumpster You stay out of my dumpster.
我们打断一下”人人都爱希德诺托”节目
We interrupt this episode ofEverybody Loves Hypnotoad
地球主席尼克松给大家带来了一个演讲
to bring you a special address from Earth President Nixon.
求你 希德诺托 我已经不能控制这件事了
Please, Hypnotoad, it’s beyond my control.
不!不要让我自杀
No! Don’t make me kill myself!
我的地球伙伴们
My fellow Earthicans,
我刚刚收到了令人振奋的消息
I’ve just received some really great news.
我们将要完成一项交易
I’m about to close a deal
它可以使我们从那群骗子手里夺回地球
that will allow us to buy Earth back from the scammers.
给那些骗子和我都上一课
That’ll teach those scammers and me.
当我们处于最黑暗的时刻
Just when things looked darkest,
我从仙女座星系收到一封电子邮件
I received an e-mail from the Andromeda Galaxy.
我们似乎中了千分之五次方美元的家庭赌金
It seems we’ve won their quadrillion-dollar family sweepstakes.
哦 上帝
Oh, Lord.
我必须做的就是
And all I had to do was hand over
最后仅存的土地和水作为担♥保♥
our last remaining land and water as collateral.
所以 假设一切…
So assuming all goes…
那是什么 阿格奴? 电报?
What’s that, Agnew? A telegram?
它… 看上去好像…
There… Seems to have been some…
我们又被愚弄了 百姓们
We’ve been scammed again, people.
准备疏散地球 我的意思是 有新的诡计
Prepare to evacuate Earth. I mean, New Scamedonia.
我们夺走你们的东西
We took your stuff
所有人登上海王星!
All aboard for Neptune!
噢 我不想去海王星
Oh, I don’t want to go to Neptune.
那儿太阴冷
I’ll be cold and heavy.
谢谢你们的星球 笨蛋们
Thanks for the planet, suckers.
海王星 望远镜中所见
太冷了 我的处理器处于最高效能状态
It’s so cold, my processor is running at peak efficiency.
你成了什么 报怨的机器?
What are you, a whining machine?
如果你想担心什么东西 先担心一下雪人吧
If you want to worry about something, worry about the yetis.
雪人?
Yetis?
噢 雪人
Oh, yetis.
艾米 你会讲雪人语 它们说什么?
Amy, you speak yeti. What are they saying?
我不能确定 听上去像…
I’m not sure, but it sounds like something to do with…
“袭击侵入者”
“Assaulting the interlopers.”
不要惹毛我 你们这些在冰雪地里讨生存的白鬼们
Don’t mess with me, you ice-crapping snow-honkies.
我刚刚被人甩了
I just got dumped.
瑟任盖帝平原可爱的雪人们 她疯了 有着使不完的蛮劲
Sweet yeti of the Serengeti, she’s gone crazy eddie in the head-y.
正常吗? 不
Is that normal? No.
或许 如果我们煮了她 慢慢吃她的肉…
Perhaps if we were to cook and eat her slightly…
别打她主意
Leave her alone.
她只是希望我为她加油
She just needs me to cheer her up.
想用剑击吗 女孩?
Wanna sword fight, girl?
那只雄性独角鲸 像是让她心烦意乱
That male narwhal seems to be upsetting her.
让我们离开这里 船长 全速前进
Get us out of here, Captain. Full fast ahead.
见鬼 这些护鲸者
Damn whale keepers.
圣诞老人! 我们忘了他的基地就在海王星
Santa! We forgot he’s based on Neptune.
噢 我已经成了一具行尸走肉
Oh, my heart’s not in it.
我对谋杀和伤害感到沮丧
I’m too depressed for murder and mayhem.
吃些抗抑郁剂 他们是胶菌
Try some antidepressants. They’re Gummi.
发生了什么事 圣诞老人?
What happened, Santa?
那些骗子用我的”淘气名单”
The scammers cheated me out of my naughty list
作电♥话♥推销
to use for telemarketing.
你能想像他们会用信息做什么坏事吗?
Can you imagine the harm they could do with that information?
我才是做坏事的人
I wanted to do that harm.
够了 他们太过分了
That’s it. They’ve gone too far.
我们再也不躲藏了反击的时候到了!
No more running and hiding. It’s time to fight back.
我们不要动武 莉拉
Now, let’s not resort to violence, Leela.
我们反击 你得帮助我们 你这个节日白♥痴♥
We’re fighting back and you’re helping us, you fat holiday idiot.
弄疼我了
That hurt.
你在”淘气名单”上了
You’re on the naughty list.
我们把提议记在了餐巾纸上 总统先生
So that’s our proposal napkin, Mr. President.
我们有足够的百姓和船只实行平民攻击
We have just enough people and ships to mount a ragtag attack.
如你所愿 小姐
You wish, missy.
卑鄙的骗子用我们的钱建造

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!