So how are we gonna handle the sleeping arrangements?
最好此是…
Well, what’s best for me is
我可以背着你睡
if I lie on my side like this and you spoon up beside me,
你的手可以烧过来 如果你背着我睡
your arm draped over me. We do it the other way,
我会被你的头发卡住脖子窒息
I get your hair caught in my throat and I choke in the night.
不如你睡在沙发好吗?
Well, how about you on the sofa and me and the baby in the bed?
也是一个方法
It’s a way to go.
他要睡觉了
It’s so late. I really ought to put him down.
让我来好吗? – 没问题
May I? – Yeah, if you want to.
你真矮小
You’re short.
肚脐突出来
Your belly button sticks out too far.
你是你妈妈的担子
And you’re a terrible burden on your poor mother.
[♪♪♪]
在丹娜家中有发现吗?
You find anything at Dana’s?
只有一些黏液在浴缸周围
Nothing but mood some slime residue around the bathtub.
但我在那幅维哥画发现些东西
But I did get something on that Vigo character you mentioned.
在法师、烈士与狂人网站查到的,仔细查查吧
Found it in Magicians, Martyrs and Madmen. Dig that.
喀尔巴阡人维哥,生于1505年,死于1610年
Vigo the Carpathian, born 1505, died 1610.
105岁,真长命
105 years old. He hung in there, didn’t he?
而且不是老死的 他被下毒、被刺杀
He didn’t die of old age, either. He was poisoned, stabbed, shot,
被吊死、溺水和肢解
hung, stretched, disembowelled, drawn and quartered.
Ouch.
似乎他不受欢迎 – 绝不是人♥民♥心之所向
I guess he wasn’t too popular. – Not exactly a man of the people.
他被指为凶残之化身
Also known as Vigo the Cruel, Vigo the Torturer,
邪恶、亵渎之人
Vigo the Despised and Vigo the Unholy.
不是维哥壮汉吗?
Wasn’t he also Vigo the Butch?
还有一则预言
And dig this. There was a prophecy.
他死前曾说…
Just before his head died, his last words were:
“死亡只是一扇门,我会回来的”
“Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I’ll be back.”
加把劲,我们是魔鬼克星
Let’s suck in the guts, guys. We’re the Ghostbusters.
去,回去,就是你 – 这条虫是谁?
Go! Go. Please, go. You. Yes, you. – Who’s this wiggler?
他是你的了,去咬他 – 我已经…
He’s yours, Ray. Sic him. – I have…
你好,我是魔鬼克星的雷伊
Hi, how are you? Ray Stantz from the Ghostbusters. Nice to see you.
我们进行例行的鬼怪探测
Beautiful lab you have here. We’re just doing a routine spook check.
文卡曼,丹娜不在这里
Dr. Venkman, Dana is not here.
我们知道 – 你们来做什么?
Yeah, we know that, Johnny. – So why are you came?
我们接获消息…有人说这一带发现鬼魂
Well, we got a report there was a major creep in the area.
调查之后你首当其冲
We checked our list, and you were right on the top.
你是来自哪里的?
Johnny, where in the hell are you from, anyway?
西北区
The Upper West Side.
室内相当热,彼得
The whole room’s extremely hot, Peter.
是那个丑恶家伙 – 热?
Ew, that’s one ugly dude. – Hot?
维哥先生,请看这边好吗?
Oh, that’s Vigo. Mr. Vigo? Vigs, would you look this way, please?
不要,不准拍照
No, don’t. No! No! No photographs, please.
这里有幻灯片 出♥售♥
Slides are available in the gift shop.
谢谢你,温士顿
Yeah, thanks. Thank you, Winston.
做个愤怒的表情,好不好?
All right. You know what? Give me angry, will you?
你很不开心,摆个发脾气的样子
Give me angry. You’ve had a bad day. You’re cranky. Yeah, thank you.
再愤怒一些
Good, good. Ooh, angrier.
好,你吓到我了 别再那样了,很好!
I’m scared. You’re scaring me. Stop it. Yeah. Good!
好,跟我说话
Okay, walk for me, talk for me. Yeah, yeah!
做个性感的表情
Okay, give me hot and sexy.
你可以啦,露齿而笑吧
Can you do it? You can. Oh, boy. Show me some teeth. Come on.
女孩该爱你吧
I bet the girls like you, huh? Do the girls?
男人呢?都喜欢你吧?
Do the guys? Bet they both do, huh?
动物呢?也喜欢你吧? 好,再来!
What about the animals? They like you? That’s it, more!
你真了不起,消灭我吧
Yeah, come on! You’re big, you’re big. All right, destroy me. Destroy me!
把我消灭吧!对了,对了,再来!
Yeah! Destroy me. Yeah, yeah! Give it, give it!
文卡曼,我们需要谈一谈,来吧
Venkman, we need to talk. Come on.
我曾遇过比较好的,不多啦,谢谢
I’ve worked with better. But not many. Thank you.
谢了,强尼
John, thanks.
你完成了吗? – 完成了
Hey. Hey, you finished? – Yeah, I’m finished here.
你没事吧? – 什么?
Are you all right? – What?
你有什么不妥吗?
I mean, you’re not coming down with something?
我?
Me?
[♪♪♪]
丹娜,你的梦中情人回来了
Dana. Your prince.

Oh, no.

Oh, no. Oh, no.
她打扫了房♥子
She cleaned.
你好 – 你好
Hi. – Hi.
他在睡觉,过来
Shh. He’s asleep. Come here.
我的屋子怎样? – 这个…
So what happened with my apartment? – Well,
他们在那里过夜
the guys spent the whole night there.
他们一一搜查过你的东西
They went through all your things, your personal stuff,
穿你的衣服,打了长途电♥话♥
they tried on some of your clothes, made some long-distance phone calls,
清理了冰箱 – 有什么发现吗?
cleaned out the fridge. – Did they find anything?
找到些粉红色黏液
They found a little bit of that pink slime.
我现在该怎样办?
Oh, God. Well, what am I supposed to do now?
更衣跟我出外狂欢
You are supposed to get dressed and get crazy with me
到曼哈顿去 – 我觉得这样…
on the streets of Manhattan. – I don’t think…
你正需要,我已替你找到保姆
This is exactly what you need. I have got you a babysitter.
一切都搞定了 – 我们不应该出去约会
The whole thing’s wired. – I don’t think we should go on a date.
不能,不能留下奥斯卡在这里
You know, and I can’t leave Oscar in a strange place
和一个陌生人在一起
with a strange person.
陌生人?珍妮是我的同事
Strange person? Janine Melnitz, from my staff.
她有当保姆的经验吗?
Janine has experience babysitting?
送你
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我也带了些衣服给你替换
I’ve also brought some things from your apartment.
里面有性感迷人的服饰组合
Some wardrobe choices. A couple of provocative ensembles in here.
由你自行处理 – 晚餐后再说
I’ll leave it up to you. – Okay, but after dinner.
不要再来这种老套了
Don’t put any of those old cheap moves on me, okay?
不会,不会 – 这次不一样
No, no, no. – It’s different.
我已有新的招术了
I have all new cheap moves.
嘿,你,宝宝
Hey, you. Hey, you.
你好像睡醒了
It looks like you’re awake, huh? You’re awake.
奥斯卡
Yes, Osco.
今晚剩下你一人了
You’re gonna have the whole place to yourself tonight, pal.
好好享受吧
It’s gonna be pretty neat.
我预备了安东妮的录影带
I got some Laura Antonelli tapes if you wanna watch them.
丹娜,你有看到我的T恤吗?
Dana, did you see some shirts here
在床附近的? – 我把它放在篮子里
in the floor-bed area? – Yeah, I put them in the hamper.
我有篮子? – 在浴室
I have a hamper? – Yeah, it’s in the bathroom.
真好
Neat.
下次先告诉我
Will you tell me next time you’re gonna do that, though, please?
我以为是脏的
Well, I thought they were dirty.
我的衣服分好几种
I have more than two grades of laundry, okay?
干净和脏的之间,还有很多层次
There’s not just clean and dirty. There are many subtle levels, okay?
把它晾二十分钟
You hang this outside the window for 20 minutes,
就会很好
it’s perfectly fine.
真是有趣的榜样,是吧?
Interesting role model for you, Oscar, huh?
[♪♪♪]
他们要到新年后才有空
Well, they couldn’t get to you until after the New Year.
不要进去便行
Well, just don’t go in there.
路易斯,我要关门了
Louis, I’m closing up!
该搭地铁还是走路?
Well, should I take the subway or the surface roads?
还是其他的?今天人很多耶 – 我用走的,晚安
Or what? It’s kind of busy… – Well, I’m walking. Good night.
等一等
Well, now. Well, well, hang on, now.
你想…不…
Do you maybe wanna…? No, no.
你想跟我去吃点东西吗?
Do you wanna have something to eat with me?
想啊,我很乐意
Well, yeah, I’d love that.
但我答应了文卡曼当保姆
But I told Dr. Venkman I’d babysit for him.
哦,好吧 – 你想和我一起去吗?
Oh, well… – Do you wanna babysit with me?
好啊 – 八点在他家会合
Okay. I would. – Great. His place at 8.
再见 – 八点在他家会合
Bye. – His place at 8. All right.
我可从税单找到他的地址 – 喂!小子,让路!
I can get his address from the W2… – Hey, buddy. Move it!
对了,雷伊 这是多面能量摄影技术
We were right, Ray. Multi-planar Kirlian emanations.
好了,这是下一♥期♥ 《潇洒杂♥志♥》的封面人物
Yeah, well, here’s your next month’s cover of GQ.
看看画上的光环
Check out the aura on this sucker.
似乎是个生物
Now, there’s definitely a living presence there.
应该再看仔细一点
We should get a deeper look.
我去分♥析♥这个镜头

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!