她是凶手吗? – 不,她是丽泰海华斯
I mean, is she the killer or what? – No, that’s Rita Hayworth.
她嫁给了《大国民》的奥森威尔斯
She was married to Citizen Kane while they were doing this thing.
拍完此片后她就搭上了马球手
Right after they finished, she dumped him for some polo player. Thanks.
为何美女总爱马? 你也爱吗?
I don’t know why beautiful women love horses so much. Do you love horses?
不 – 你们真的不用留下
No. – You really don’t have to stay.
我知道彼得快回来了
I’m sure Peter will be back soon.
不要紧
Oh, we don’t mind.
没问题吧?
Can you see okay?
是啊
Yep.
奥斯卡?
Oscar?
我的天
Oh, God!
奥斯卡
Oscar!
路易斯
Louis!
什么事? – 是奥斯卡
What? – It’s Oscar!
奥斯卡 – 快去报♥警♥
Oscar. – Call 911 right now!
[♪♪♪]
奥斯卡
Oscar.

Oh, no.
不要
Oh, God. No!
不!
No!
有一只鬼 – 不
It was a ghost! – No.
是亚诺许 – 什么?
No, that was Janosz. – What?
他带走他 – 怎么回事?
He took him. – JANINE: What? What’s happening?
我们应该怎办? – 宝宝呢?
What should we do? – Where’s the baby?
去美术馆
The museum!
你要去哪里? – 我要找回我的孩子
Where are you going? – I’ve gotta get my baby!
我们要找他们
We gotta find the guys.
如我先前所言
As I explained before,
17世纪摩尔达维亚暴君的灵魂
we think the spirit of a 17th-century Moldavian tyrant
在曼克顿美术馆的油画里复活
is alive and well in a painting at the Manhattan Museum of Art.
还有其他的油画有恶魔吗?
And are there any other paintings in the museum with bad spirits in them?
你这是浪费时间,在他从全市汇集的…
You’re wasting valuable time. He’s drawing strength from
黏液中,获得力量
a psychomagnotheric slime flow that’s been collecting under the city.
告诉我黏液的事 – 很有力的玩意儿
Yes, tell me about the slime. – It’s very potent stuff.
曾令烤面包机跳舞
We made a toaster dance with it.
浴缸差点把婴儿吃掉
And a bathtub tried to eat his friend’s baby.
浴缸?
A bathtub?
别看我,这些人全是疯子
Don’t look at me. I think these people are completely nuts.
奥斯卡
Oscar.
我的心肝宝贝
Sweetheart.
我以为会失去你 以为永远见不到你
I thought I’d lost you, that I’d never see you again.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
丹娜,我早料到你会来
Hello, Dana. I thought that you might come.
不要过来,我是认真的
You stay away from us, Janosz. I mean it.
别怕,他不会受到伤害的
Oh, don’t worry. He will not be harmed.
他被选为…
He has been chosen
维哥的替身
to be the vessel of the spirit of Vigo.
你将是世界统治者的母亲
And you will be the mother of the ruler of the world.
不是很好吗?
Doesn’t that sound nice?
真荒谬
No, it sounds ludicrous.
你不要碰他
You stay away from him. I mean it.
我们别无选择,你自己看
Well, I don’t think we have choice here, yes? Take a look.
他不是根兹巴罗的蓝衣少年吧?
It’s not Gainsborough’s Blue Boy there, huh?
他是维哥
He is Vigo.
我不管
I don’t care who he is.
你不能带走我的孩子
You’re not gonna take my baby.
奥斯卡
Oscar!
这个杂种
Oh, you bastard!
(《食人女孩》 尤金李维与奥黛莉玛汀主演)
[GLENN FREY’S “FLIP CITY” PLAYS]
♪ All around the city ♪
♪ Everywhere I go ♪
♪ Something strange is happening ♪
♪ To everyone I know ♪
♪ Hear the voice of loneliness ♪
♪ Crying in the night ♪
♪ See the madness in their eyes ♪
♪ Dancing with delight ♪
♪ I want to know why ♪
♪ Everyone I know Has gone flip city ♪
♪ You say it ain’t true ♪
♪ What can I do now? I’m going flip city ♪♪
那是头大恐龙吗?
Is this a big dinosaur or a little dinosaur?
是骷髅头?往哪里走?
A skeleton? Which way was it heading?
等等,是什么东西在追你?
Wait a sec. What was chasing you in the park?
公园里的椅子在追你?
The park bench was chasing you?
了解 – 什么?
I see. – What?
等一下
Wait a second.
中尉,由你来处理吧
Lieutenant, I think you better talk to this guy.
我很忙
I’m busy here.
34号♥码头监督打来的
It’s some dock supervisor down at Pier 34.
他有什么问题?
What’s the problem?
码头职员说《铁达尼号♥》刚刚抵达
He says the Titanic just arrived.
迟到总比没到好
Well, better late than never.
我们接到三千多通电♥话♥
We’re swamped. We’ve had more than 3000 calls since midnight last night.
我已调派所有人,仍不够人手
We’ve got every man in uniform on the streets and I’m still shorthanded.
交通女警在市中心到处追鬼
We’ve got meter maids chasing ghosts all over midtown.
美术馆被某种东西封着,进不去
There’s this shell thing over the Manhattan Museum of Art. We can’t make a dent.
试过炸♥药♥炸了没? – 什么都试了
Have you tried dynamite? – We’ve tried everything.
搞什么东西啊?外面一片混乱
What the hell’s going on? It’s pandemonium out there.
我们正在处理 – 你们正在处理…
I know. We’re working on it. – Great. While you’re working on it,
我却成为破坏纽约的市长
I’m going down in history as the mayor who let New York
让纽约变成十八层地狱
get sucked down into the 10th level of hell.
别无他法,找魔鬼克星吧
All right. We’ve got no choice. Call the Ghostbusters.
慢着!
Wait!
相信会有其他办法的
Now, I’m sure there’s another way.
昨晚我跟…
Jack, I spent an hour last night in my bedroom talking to Fiorello La Guardia,
死了40年的市长谈话
and he’s been dead for 40 years.
魔鬼克星在哪里?
Now, where are the Ghostbusters?
他们不能前来
They’re not available.
这是什么意思?
What do you mean, they’re not available?
我送了他们进精神病院
Well, I had them committed to the psychiatric ward at Parkview Hospital.
什么? – 他们想对媒体公开
You what? – They threatened to go to the press.
我想保护你
I was protecting your interests.
你不必再保护我了
Yeah? Well, you can stop protecting my interests.
给你三分钟滚出去,你被开除了
You have exactly three minutes to clear out. You’re fired!
选举此要…
But the election…
带走他 – 你错了
Remove this man. – You’re making a mistake.
叫魔鬼克星来 – 市长先生,看
And get me the Ghostbusters! – Mr. Mayor, come take a look at this.
Wow.
那是什么?
What is it?
你曾见过吗?
Have you ever seen anything like that?
叫魔鬼克星来
Somebody get me the Ghostbusters.
[BOBBY BROWN’S “ON OUR OWN” PLAYS]
然后他就带走奥斯卡,飞走了
Then he put the baby in a carriage and then levitated away.
丹娜去了哪里?
Where did Dana go?
去美术馆找宝宝
She was going to the museum to get the baby back.
月蚀令全市一片漆黑 人人都疯了
Then there was an eclipse. The whole town went dark and everybody’s nuts.
维哥要借助人体在21世纪生存
It all fits. Vigo wants in on the 21st century.
他要转世投胎,奥斯卡一定被他看上了
He needs a human body to inhabit. Little Oscar must be it.
只有我们能拯救他们
And I bet we’re the only ones who can help.
说得正是
You bet we are.
♪ Well, I guess we’re gonna Have to take control ♪
♪ We got, we got, we got ♪
♪ We got, we got, we got ♪
♪ If it’s up to us We’ve got to take it home ♪
♪ Too hot to handle Too cold to hold ♪
♪ They’re the Ghostbusters And they’re in control ♪
♪ Well, I guess we’re gonna Have to take control ♪
(我们信赖你们)
♪ Gotta, gotta take it home ♪
♪ Gotta, gotta take it home ♪
♪ If it’s up to us We’ve got to take it home ♪♪
就像是巨型果冻
it looks like a giant Jell-O mold.
我讨厌果冻
I hate Jell-O.
拜托,果冻也不是太难吃的
Oh, come on. There’s always room for Jell-O.
午夜过后全市就属于我和维哥
Soon it will be midnight and the city will be mine and Vigo’s.
主要是属于维哥的
Well, mainly Vigo’s.
丹娜
Dana.
让我们的关系更进一步
You and I have this terrific opportunity to make the best of this relationship.
我们什么关系也没有
We don’t have a relationship.
我知道,嫁给我
I know! Marry me, Dana.
维哥将是我们的儿子
Together we will raise Vigo as our son.
让我告诉你好消息
And let me tell you something here

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!