(五年后)
拿去,你自己留着用吧!
Here, you can take this ticket!
你拿回这票,我不会付款的
You can have this ticket and keep it! I’m not paying that ticket!
走路不会小心一点啊?
Jesus! Why don’t you watch where you’re going!
我要你到地下室去…
Then I want you to go downstairs to the cellar
检查水管,今天就搞定!
and check the water under the boiler. I wanna do that today, all right!
办得到吗? – 你可以帮忙吗?
Could you do that? – Would you mind giving me a hand?
我可不是看门的,巴雷伊特小姐 我是主管
I ain’t the doorman, Ms. Barrett, I’m the building superintendent.
你也是一个好人
You’re also a human being.
这不是我该做的,不过算了吧 我就帮你了
It’s not my job, but what the hell, I’ll do you a favor.
你何时才修理婴儿房♥的散热器?
Listen, when are you gonna get around to fixing the radiator in the baby’s room?
我上星期就问过你了 – 我没有修理吗?
You know, I asked you last week. – Didn’t I do that?
越来越冷了,我…
Well, it’s getting really cold in there. I…
没问题
Okay, well, it’s no problem.
嘿!
Hey!
把婴儿车停下来
Hey, stop that carriage!
停下来! – 抓住!
Get it! – Stop!
他是我的儿子
That’s my baby!
小心
Watch out!
天啊!
Jesus!
奥斯卡,小心!
Oscar, watch out!
天哪!
My God!
救命啊!
Please!
停下婴儿车!
Stop that carriage!
[RAY PARKER JR.’S “GHOSTBUSTERS” PLAYS]
♪ Ghostbusters ♪
♪ If there’s something strange In your neighborhood ♪
♪ Who you gonna call? ♪
♪ Ghostbusters ♪
♪ if there’s something weird And it don’t look good ♪
♪ Who you gonna call? ♪
♪ Ghostbusters ♪♪
有多少个? – 十四个,都在这里
How many of them are there? – Fourteen. They’re in here.
希望你能解决,简直是噩梦
I hope you can handle it. It’s been like a nightmare.
他们有多大? – 四呎高
How big are they? – Four feet.
嗨,小朋友,注意听,看谁来了
Hey, kids, listen up! Listen up! Look who’s here!
嗨!
Hey! – Boo!
小朋友你们好
How you doing, kids?
我还以为是太空超人
I thought it was gonna be He-Man.
对啊 – 嘿,没错
Yeah. – Hey, hey, I know.
一起下来玩吧
Why don’t we all sit down and we’ll have fun.
对!
Yeah!
我爸爸说你们是垃圾
You know, my dad says you guys are full of crap.
杰森 – 总有些人不相信…
Jason. – Well, some people have trouble
超自然现象 – 他说你们是垃圾
believing in the paranormal. – No, he just says you’re full of crap
生意才倒闭
and that’s why you went out of business.
播歌♥
Song.
[RAY PARKER JR.’S “GHOSTBUSTERS” PLAYING ON STEREO]
大家一起来!
Come on, everybody!
当你的邻居有怪事发生
♪ There’s something strange In the neighborhood ♪
你会找谁?
♪ Who you gonna call? ♪
太空超人 – 太空超人…
He-Man! – He-Man! He-Man! He-Man!
情况不妙
♪ And it don’t look good ♪♪
去喝杯啤酒吧 – 好
Let’s go get a beer, all right? – Yeah.
再见,随时致电我们 – 再见
Thank you. Call anytime. – Bye.
听着,就这样,我受够了,雷伊
Look, that’s it. I’ve had it, Ray.
不要派对了 – 你的
No more parties. – Here’s your share.
我再也不要被孩子欺负了
Look, I’m tired of taking abuse from overprivileged 9-year-olds.
我知道,但假期将至 我们不能罢手
I know, Z, but we can’t quit now. The holidays are coming up.
是我们最好机会 – 雷伊
It’s our best season. – Ray.
面对现实吧 魔鬼克星根本不存在
Man, face it. Ghostbusters doesn’t exist.
一年之后,孩子们就不会记得我们了
A year from now, those kids won’t even remember who we are.
我们为大家效劳却没半点感激
Ungrateful little yuppie larvae. After all we did for this city.
我们召唤100呎高的棉花糖人
Yeah, we conjured up a 100-foot marshmallow man,
把它赶出住♥宅♥区三层顶楼
blew the top three floors off an uptown high-rise,
结果却被州郡政♥府♥…
ended up getting sued by every state, county
以及纽约所有政♥府♥部门控告
and city agency in New York.
对,不过真不枉此行
Yeah, but what a ride.
[♪♪♪]
(高级神学研究中心)
它跑到马路中♥央♥,我从后追着
right out into the middle of traffic and I started really running after it.
突然间它停下来 就在马路当中
And then it just suddenly stopped, right in the middle of the street.
有其他人看到吗?
Mm-hm. And did anyone else see this happen?
有几百人
Well, sure, hundreds of people.
埃贡,真的难以想像
Egon, I didn’t imagine this. – I’m not saying you did.
当然是难以想像 我们在科学上寻找简单的解释
It’s just in science, we always look for the simplest explanation.
准备好了 – 好
We’re ready, Dr. Spengler. – Good.
开始负面校正测定
We’ll start with the negative calibration.
你在研究什么? – 我想找出…
What are you working on, Egon? – Trying to determine
情绪会否影响环境
whether human emotions actually affect the physical environment.
雷伊和我在当魔鬼克星时的理论
It’s a theory Ray and I had when we were still Ghostbusters.
他们看到我们吗?
Can they see us?
不,他们以为只是婚姻辅♥导♥
No. They think they’re here for marriage counseling.
我让他们等候两小时
We kept them waiting for two and a half hours.
我逐渐提升温度
I’ve been gradually increasing the temperature in the room.
现在是95度
It’s up to 95 degrees at the moment.
我助手刚叫他们
Now my assistant has asked them
多等半小时
if they’d mind waiting another half-hour.
非常好
Oh, good. Very good.
很好
Very, very nice.
你认为怎样? – 好极了
So, Egon, what do you think? – Excellent. Just excellent.
轮到快乐指数
Do the happiness index next.
我指那架婴儿车
I mean about the carriage.
可以叫雷伊来吗?
Well, I’d like to bring Ray in on this, if you don’t mind.
当然,你说了算
Sure. Whatever you think.
但不要叫文卡曼
But not Venkman.
不会
Oh, no.
有见过他吗? – 偶尔啦
Do you ever see him? – Occasionally.
他近来怎样? – 彼得?
Peter? – How is he these days?
曾经有好转
Well, he was borderline for a while.
后来又再度失常
Then he crossed the border.
他有提及我吗?
Does he ever mention me?
没有
No.
我们在不和平的情形下分开
Oh. Well, we… We didn’t part on very good terms.
我结婚后彼此都没有再联络
And then we sort of lost track of each other after I got married.
准备做感情测试 – 加入小狗
We’re ready for the affection test. – Good, send in the puppy, please.
我离婚后曾经想找他的,但…
I thought of getting in touch with him after my marriage ended, but…
Oh.
真的很可爱
Isn’t that sweet?
谢谢你
I appreciate your doing this.
不要担心了
Try not to worry.
这是我的电♥话♥号♥码,随时找我
Here’s my phone number. You’ll call me?

Yes.
希望你不要对彼得说这件事
I’d rather you didn’t mention any of this to Peter, if you don’t mind.
不,我不会
No, I won’t. I won’t.
谢谢
Thanks.
拿走小狗看看会怎样
Let’s see what happens when we take away the puppy.
哎呀,我不知道
This… Gee, I don’t know…
父亲鼓励…
father encouraged…
欢迎收看《灵异世界》
Hi. Welcome back to World of the Psychic.
我是文卡曼
I’m Peter Venkman.
这位是作者、讲师和灵幻学家
I’m chatting with my guest. Author, lecturer and psychic,
米顿安兰,你的新书叫《世界末日》
Milton Angland. Milt, your new book is called The End of the World.
何时是世界末日?
Now, can you tell us when it’s gonna be,
还是要我们买♥♥来看?
or do we have to buy the book?
嗯,我预测世界…
Well, I predict that the world will end
将会在除夕夜终结
at the stroke of midnight on New Year’s Eve.
今年?
This year? – Mm-hm.
那可非常近呢?
Well, that’s cutting it a little bit close, isn’t it? I mean…
从卖♥♥书的观点来说 你的新书才发行…
Just from a sales point of view, I mean, your book is just coming out,
至少一年都不会有平装书出♥售♥
you’re not gonna see any paperback sales for at least a year.
要到明年才会有迷你连续剧
It’ll be at least another year before you know whether you’ve got the mini-series
或本周最佳新片 就算我在挑毛病吧
or Movie of the Week kind of possibilities. Just devil’s advocate, Milty.
你该说世界末日是在92年
I mean, shouldn’t you have said, “Hey, the world’s gonna end in 1992”?
等等… – 或94年来临吧?
Wait a minute. This is… – Or better yet, 1994.
我不是为了赚钱
This is not just some money-making scheme, all right?
我有很强的超自然信念

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!