say you were told to confess that you are really a monke…
你确定上帝会赐给你否认的毅力?
are you sure that God would grant you the fortitude to deny it?
还是你会承认是猴子以免受苦?
Or would you rather confess to being a monkey to avoid the pain?
我就会
I know I would.
我知道你会,我也会
I know you would. So would I.
你会吗?
Would you?
你在跟客人玩什么蠢游戏吗?
What is this? Are you playing some sort of silly game with your guest?
没人会要神父招认这种蠢事
Nobody would ever ask Father Lorenzo to confess something so absurd.
我就会
I would.
他是当真的吗?
Is he serious?
哦,我想他不是的
Oh, I’m sure he’s not.
艾瓦罗,去找你♥爸♥回来
Avalo, go get your father.
我偶尔也不懂他的幽默
Sometimes I don’t understand his humor.
没有人懂 就是啊
Nobody does.
因为家父没有幽默感
Because my father doesn’t have a sense of humor.
他当然有
Oh, yes, he does.
还要酒吗?
More wine?
不用了,谢谢
No, thank you.
哥雅
Francisco?
我,罗伦佐卡萨玛瑞斯
“I, Lorenzo Casamares,
特此招认,我尽管貌似人类
hereby confess that, contrary to my human appearance,
我实为黑猩猩的杂交种
am, in fact, the bastard son of a chimpanzee and an orangutan
我阴谋加入教会
and I have schemed to join the Church in order
为了危害宗教法庭
to do harm to the Holy Office.”
签名
Sign it.
你在开玩笑,对吧?
This is a joke, Thomas, right?
签名
Sign it.
安格,关上门
Ange, block the door.
哥雅,护送我离开
Francisco, escort me out of this house.
拦住哥雅先生
Stop Senor Goya.
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
请你不要插手
Francisco, please stay out of this.
让我们走
Let us go.
你可以走
You can go.
什么意思?那罗伦佐神父呢?
What do you mean I can go? And Father Lorenzo?
他会放了我女儿吗?
Did he let my daughter go?
你会放了我无辜的女儿吗?
Did you let my innocent daughter go?
他会吗?
Did he?
把他留下,让哥雅先生走
Keep him here. Let Senor Goya go.
放了他
Release him!
送哥雅先生出去
Escort Senor Goya out.
汤马斯!
Thomas!
放开我!这是无法无天
Take your hands off me! This is outrageous.
你要签名招供了吗?
Are you ready to sign the confession?
哥雅大人
你出去
Maria Isabel.
拉他过来
Bring him here.
签名
Sign it.
绑住他的手
Tie his hands.
你签不签?
Will you sign?
好吧
All right.
来看上帝会不会助你抵抗审问
Let’s find out if God will give you the strength to resist ‘The Question’.
拉起来
Lift him up.
小女一回家,我就会烧了它
I will burn this paper the moment my daughter returns home.
但我不会一直等下去
But I won’t wait forever.
请你务必明白
You must understand that.
好了,你可以离开了
All right, you are free to go now.
神父!你忘了一样东西
Father Lorenzo? You’re forgetting something.
这笔钱对你我都大有助益
This might be of great help to both of us.
这笔捐献确实非常慷慨
This is a very generous contribution, indeed.
感谢你的奔走,罗伦佐神父
We are grateful for your efforts, Brother Lorenzo.
不过有个请求
There is a request, Father.
通常都有,说来听听吧
There usually is. Let us hear the particulars.
这名商人希望他的女儿能回家
The merchant would like to have his daughter back.
她在这里吗?
Is she with us?
是的,总裁判官
Yes, Father. Yes.
她是什么罪名?
What is her status?
犹太教♥徒♥
A Judaiser.
你怎么回应这个请求?
How did you respond to this request?
我答应恳求院里放人
I promised to plead for her release.
依据为何?
On what grounds?
我是考虑到这笔捐献金额庞大
I took into consideration the size of the endowment as well as the fact
她又非常年轻
that she is very young.
她招认了吗?
Did she confess?
招认了,她接受了审问
Yes, Father. She was put to ‘The Question’.
我们将谦卑感激的接受这份赠礼
We shall accept this magnanimous gift with humble gratitude.
也会将捐献者的名字刻在修院
We shall also carve the name of the donor in the Convent in stone to commemorate
永远纪念他的慷慨
his generosity forever.
至于那个女儿…
As for the daughter,
我将祈求主垂怜她
I will pray to the Lord He may bestow His mercy on her.
释放她有违我们的信仰信条
Of course, releasing her would contradict the basic principles of our faith,
暗示教会怀疑〝审问″的力量
because it would suggest that the Church doubts the power of ‘The Question’.
我们就这么论断
We are concluded.
你见到我父母了吗?
Did you see my parents?
见到了
Yes, I did, I did.
他们正在尽全力救你
They are doing everything they can to get you out.
还有呢?
And?
还有…他们非常爱你
And…they love you very much, Innis.
要一起祷告吗?
Shall we pray together, Innis?
万福马利亚
Hail Mary.
我…真不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
〝我实为黑猩猩的杂交种″
“I am, in fact, the bastard son of a chimpanzee and an orangutan…
真是个白♥痴♥
Can you believe this idiot?
他疯了
He’s crazy.
陛下,我是个绝望的父亲
Your Majesty, I am a desperate father
我只是想证明,若接受审问
and this was done only to prove that, if put to ‘The Question’
即便最无辜的修士
even the most innocent man of cloth
也会招认最荒诞不经的事
will confess to the most preposterous absurdities.
的确
Yes.
陛下,求求您
We beg you, Your Majesty, please use your authority
下召传旨让小女回来
to restore our daughter to us.
我会量力而为
Yes, I will see what I can do for her.
我仔细查看过签名
I had a good look at the signature.
不可能搞错?
There can be no mistake?
是罗伦佐的签字
It is Lorenzo’s.
罗伦佐弟兄呢?
Where is Brother Lorenzo?
弟兄们都在找他
(All the brothers are looking for him, Father).
是? – 哥雅吗?
Yes? – Francisco Goya y Lucientes?
正是在下
At your service.
听说你为罗伦佐神父画像
We have been told that you are painting a portrait of Lorenzo Casamares.
是的,请进
Yes, please come in.
已经完成了,这边请
It’s already finished. This way.
希望神父会满意我们挑选的画框
I hope Father Lorenzo is pleased with the frame we’ve chosen for it.
罗伦佐自甘堕落
Lorenzo Casamares disgraced himself
他现在是逃犯
and he is now a fugitive.
逃犯?我懂了
A fugitive? I see.
我们是来没收画像的
We’re here to confiscate the portrait.
好的,没问题
Yes, of course.
要是他联络你,请立即通知我们
If he were to contact you, we would like to be notified immediately.
那当然
Well, certainly.
对了,我…
Oh, incidentally,
我还没收到画酬
I have not yet been paid for the painting.
要是找到他,我们会代为提醒
If we find him, we’ll remind him.
随着此人的画像,灰飞湮灭
As the image of the man vanishes into thin air…
愿他的名字永远消失
may his name forever vanish from all memory.
任何说出其名之人
Whosoever pronounces his name
愿他遭永灭之火焚烧
may he burn in the fires of eternal damnation.
她会喜欢这个框,你裱得很好
She will like this frame. You’ve done beautiful work.
我从没这么靠近过皇后
I’ve never been this close to our Queen.
但是…她真的那么丑吗?
But… is she really that ugly?
什么意思?这幅画很美
What’s your point? It’s a beautiful painting.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!