片名:戈雅之魂(美国)
Goyas Ghosts 2006
(1792年,马德里宗教法庭)
这些画真的被摆在书店贩卖♥♥?
And these are actually for sale in the bookshops?
街头也有人兜售
And in the streets as well, Father.
在托雷多也有?
And in Toledo?
托雷多、沙拉曼卡、塞维尔
In Toledo. In Salamanca, Sevilla.
卡地兹港也有
And in the Port of Cdiz.
所以还卖♥♥到国外去?
So these prints are sent abroad?
罗马也有在卖♥♥,墨西哥都有…
These are sold in Rome. Even as far as Mexico.
世人是这么看我们的
This is how the world sees us.
世人就是这么在看我们的
This, this is how the world is seeing us.
这个画家是谁?
What is the name of the artist?
弗兰西斯哥雅
Francisco Goya.
你不就是委托他画肖像画吗?
Isn’t he the man you commissioned to paint your portrait?
是的,总裁判官
He is, Father.
你为什么选他呢?
Why did you choose him?
小的惶恐,正如同国王皇后
In all humility, Father, I chose him for the same reason our King and the Queen
也指定他为宫庭画师
have appointed him to be the Court painter.
认为他是西班牙最出色的画家
They consider him the greatest painter in Spain.
这些版画…很令人不快
These prints are quite disturbing, I must say.
令人不快?
Disturbing?
是的,当然啦
Yes, yes, of course they are.
但总裁判官,这些画…
But, Father, these prints
真实展现我们的世界
show us the true face of our world.
是你的世界吧,罗伦佐弟兄
Maybe your world, Brother Lorenzo.
你怎能说这些可怕的图画
How can you call these hideous images
是我们的真面目?
“the true face of our world”?
世界只有一个
There is but one world, Brother,
不是你的或我的,而是主的
and it is neither yours, nor mine. It is the Lord’s.
你是瞎了不成?
Have you lost your sight, Brother?
没看到此人的画多下流堕落吗?
Do you not see what demonic filth and degradation this Goya is selling?
哥雅是黑暗势力的代理人
He’s an agent of the darkest powers!
就算他画教堂壁画
Granted that he’s decorated chapels.
也确实画过天使
He’s painted angels, yes,
但是当你母亲抬头祷告时
but when your mother raises her eyes to pray to God
她看到的是谁?
whom do you think she sees?
你说哥雅用谁当天使模特儿?
Whom do you think Goya is using as models for his angels?
娼妓啊!
Harlots!
从天花板上朝令堂微笑的妓♥女♥
Those are whores smiling down at your mother from the ceiling!
我敢在此向各位断言
I assert before all of you
哥雅绝对是教会的重要成员
that Goya is a valuable member of the Church.
怎么说?
How so?
我见过有女人…
Father, I have met women
甚至一篇祷文也不会讲
who cannot recite a single prayer.
这些人…是我们该找的
It’s them …We have to seek them out,
但我们的反应是什么?
but what is our response?
咒骂这位伟大的画家?
Condemn this great Spanish artist instead?
还是你认为烧了哥雅的画布
Or do you think, by burning Goya’s canvases
他描绘的邪恶就会付之一炬?
the evil this artist has depicted will go up in flames?
怎么不反躬自省?
Why don’t we look at ourselves?
我们这50年来做到了什么?
What have we accomplished in the last 50 years?
送了多少异教♥徒♥受火刑?
How many heretics have we sent to the stake?
我精确告诉你:才八个人被烧死
I will tell you exactly how many, Father. Eight. Eight burned at the stake.
你是建议采取更严厉手段吗?
Are you proposing we show greater severity?
是的,我们得走回老路子
Yes, Father, yes. We have to return to the old ways.
像过去那样让人们畏惧上帝
I’m talking about the God-fearing ways of the past.
你准备好要迎战了吗?
Are you prepared to join this battle?
别说是迎战
Never mind join,
赐我拥有领军的智慧
grant me the wisdom to lead it, Father.
那幅画为什么没有脸?
Why doesn’t that painting have a face?
因为它是幽灵
Because he’s a ghost.
它才不是
No, he is not!
你见过幽灵吗?
Have you ever seen a ghost?
没有,但我见过巫婆
No. But I have seen a witch.
是吗?
Oh, did you?
对,但是她有脸
Yes, but she had a face.
她长什么样子?
What did she look like?
她驼背又恐怖,还奇臭无比
She was all bent and creepy, and she stank… Phew!
真有意思,我认识的巫婆
That’s interesting. Because the witch that I know
年轻漂亮,散发茉莉花香…
she’s young, very lovely, and she smells of jasmine.
是吗?- 没错,
She does? – She does.
而且我正在画她的画像
And I’m working on her portrait right now.
我才不是巫婆
I’m no witch!
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
我可以说句话吗?
Am I allowed to say something?
请说 – 我认得那张脸
Please. – I know that face.
她不会是弗罗里达教堂的天使吧
She would not be one of your angels in the Florida chapel, would she?
她确实是,你的眼睛真尖
Yes, she is. You’re dangerously perceptive.
这么问或许很幼稚,但我是修士
This is probably a very naive but I am a man of the cloth.
你们…?
Do you…?
你们画家会对模特儿动心吗?
Do you painters not become very intimate with your models?
那感觉一定很诱人
It must be very tempting…
连续好几小时与年轻美女…
when you spend hours and hours alone with, not only beautiful,
独处一室
but young girl.
要我将手画进来吗?
Would you like me to include your hands in the portrait?
你决定就好
I’ll leave that up to you.
不行,得由你决定
No, it’s up to you to decide.
手不好画,也不是人人肯加钱
Hands are not easy to paint and not everybody will spend the extra money.
价格差多少?
Well, what is the difference?
一只手2千,两只手3千
One hand, two thousand reales. Two hands, three thousand.
你为什么答应帮我画像?
Why did you agree to paint my portrait?
有何不可?
Why not?
你以作画嘲弄教士僧侣闻名
You have the reputation of mocking the men of cloth in your work.
而且毫不留情
And harshly, I must say.
是吗?
Do I?
你知道你有多少权贵敌人吗?
Are you aware of how many powerful enemies you have, Goya?
幸好我也有几个有力靠山
Fortunately, I also have a few very powerful friends.
出去!拉出去
go out! pull out.
亲爱的哥雅,你好吗?
How have you been, dear Goya?
一如平常
As always, Your Majesty
那就别抱怨
So don’t complain.
臣尽量,陛下
I endeavor not to, Your Majesty.
这骏马是我今要征服的对象吗?
Is this the wild steed that I am to conquer today?
哦,哥雅
Oh, dear!
你要我怎么骑?
So how do you want me to ride?
您希望历史怎么看待您?
How do you want history to perceive you, madam?
看到我的本色…年轻又貌美
The way I am, young and beautiful.
皇后想拿哪一只当晚餐?
Which one do you wish for supper, my dear?
我看…
Maybe…
就秃鹰吧
the vulture.
我可以留下来观赏你作画吗?
May I stay and watch you work for a while?
陛下,要是臣能够置喙
Why, if I may have any say in the matter, Your Majesty,
我希望作品完成前不要曝光
I’d prefer no-one see the work before it’s finished.
我打扰了吗?
Am I intruding?
没错,你打扰了
Yes, you are, my dear.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
那就如你所愿,悉听尊便
As you wish, as you will,
只要你开心就好
whatever is your pleasure.
我得在这里坐多久?
How long do I have to sit up here?
臣需要您坐多久就坐多久
For as long as I may need you there, Your Majesty.
看到我拿什么了吗?
See what I am carrying?
我一定很虔诚对吧?
I must be a pious man, right?
但是看看实际内容
But look at what is really inside this.
是伏尔泰,伏尔泰!
Voltaire! Voltaire!
邪魔歪道的〝黑暗王子″
The Dark Prince of the darkest principles!
阴险狡猾,阴险狡猾
Devious. Devious.
要警觉,竖起耳朵,听人交谈
Be vigilant, use your ears. People talk.
你可能会听到一些谣言
You might hear somebody claiming that matter
说物质由名为原子的元素所组成
consists of very small elements, called atoms.
记下名字,他是异教♥徒♥
Get his name. He’s a heretic
在散播这些魔鬼思想

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!