我是弗兰西斯哥雅
I’m Francisco Goya.
我是国王的画师
I’m painter to the King.
那是你的孩子吗?
Is that your child?
不是
No.
我想请你跟我去见一个人
I want you to come with me and meet somebody.
另一个男人?
Another man?
不是的
No.
我懂了
I understand.
不,我不是指…
No, I’m not talking about…
你对那个人非常重要
I want you to meet somebody to whom you are very important.
是谁?
Who?
艾丽西亚,你没见过你母亲吧?
Alicia, you’ve never met your mother, have you?
然后呢?
And?
艾丽西亚
Alicia!
艾丽西亚快逃
Alicia, run!
不准动她
No, don’t touch her!
艾丽西亚
Alicia!
她人呢?
Where is she?
往那里走了
She went that way.
我不是交待…快去找她
But didn’t I tell you…! Go find her!
我是说老爷要你留在车里
I said Don Francisco wants you to stay here.
把她带回家!带她回家
Bring her home! Bring her home!
带他进来
Bring him in.
是你下放逐令的吗?- 是的
Did you decree that deportation? – Yes.
你把这些女孩全送去美国
So you’re sending all these girls to America
好摆脱你的妓♥女♥女儿?
just to get your poor harlot daughter out of the way?
这是那些女人最好的出路
This is the best thing for those women, it’s the best thing.
你说什么?再说一次
What are you saying? Say it again.
对她们可以是新生活的开始
It is a new life for them. It is a new life.
新的生活?被卖♥♥到美国为奴?
A new life? To be sold as slaves in America?
总好过活在西班牙这个大妓院
It is better than living in this whorehouse called Spain.
你说什么?
What are you saying?
你醒醒吧
Wake up, Francisco.
西班牙人根本不在乎理想
The Spanish people couldn’t care less about ideals.
今天的西班牙是个大娼寮
Spain today is one big whorehouse.
娼妓?
Whore?
你说我是娼妓?
Are you calling me a whore?
你竟敢骂我是娼妓?
You have the audacity to call me a whore?
那你是什么?你看看你
And what are you? Look at you!
看你这副德性
Look what you are today.
记得以前的你吗?
But do you remember what you were yesterday?
谁才是娼妓?
Who’s the whore here?
别跟我说教,哥雅
Don’t lecture me, Francisco.
别跟我说教,至少我有所为
Do not lecture me. At least I tried to do something
也相信我的所为 – 等一下
and believed in what I was doing. – Wait.
我有我的主张,我有我的信仰
I am a believer, Francisco. – Wait. I am a believer…!
但是你呢?你看看你
But you? Look at you.
你有钱拿就好办事
You work for anyone who pays.
昨天是西班牙王,今天是法王
Yesterday the King of Spain. Today the French.
明天呢?也许是那个王八英军
Tomorrow? Probably that bastard Wellington!
不!- 事实就是如此
No! – Yes, Francisco.
你只相信钱
You only believe in money.
你才是娼妓
You are the whore.
什么事?
What is it?
国王♥刚♥刚收到消息
The King has just received news
英军已越过西葡边界
that the British have crossed the border from Portugal to Spain
正挥军前进
and are advancing.
据可靠人士说,他们没遇到抵抗
According to a reliable source, they are not meeting any resistance
西班牙人还加入攻击我们的前哨
and the Spanish are joining them in their assault on our outposts.
国王如何指示?
What are the King’s orders?
国王已偕同家人前往马德里
The King and his family left for Madrid half an hour ago.
马德里方面呢?
And Madrid?
消息尚未传到市区
News hasn’t reached the city yet.
茵妮丝
Innis.
我哄她睡,她父亲没见过她
I want her to sleep. Her father has not seen her yet.
我不希望孩子哭闹见老爸
Oh, I don’t want her to be crying when she sees him.
别走啊
Wait!
停!
Halt!
回法国去吧!孬种
Back to France, you cowards!
方斯华?
Fang Sihua?
罗伦佐弟兄
Brother Lorenzo,
但愿你明白,本法庭并非针对你
I hope you will understand there is nothing personal in our judgment.
然而你成了魔鬼思想的化身
However, you became the living embodiment of diabolical ideas.
你宣称人类高于上帝
You proclaimed that Man is higher than God
福音书所言全是谎言和毒药
and that the words of the Gospels are nothing but lies and poison.
我们绝不能…
You must never
绝不能容许你一错再错
never be allowed to repeat your crimes.
因此教会宣判你有罪
Therefore, the Church declares you guilty,
判处你死刑
and your punishment will be death.
不过,要是你公开忏悔
But if you repent publicly,
教会的怜悯之手将饶你一命
the merciful hand of the Church will spare your life.
躯体将免于一死,你的灵…
Your body will be saved, and even your soul,
若再重回上帝怀抱也能得救
if you join us again in the ever-loving arms of God.
罗伦佐,好孩子
Lorenzo, my son,
你愿意忏悔吗?
will you repent?
不,我确定
No, I’m sure.
以天父的名义… – 上帝会宽恕你的罪孽,快悔悟吧
In the name of the Father… – God will forgive your sins. You have lost your sight, Brother. Open your eyes.
罗伦佐!罗伦佐
Lorenzo! Lorenzo!
罗伦佐!我在这里
Lorenzo! Over here!
你觉得他会怎样?
Well, what do you think’s going to happen to him now?
兄弟,忏悔吧!现在为时未晚
Brother, repent. You still have time to plead for God’s mercy.
忏悔吧!
Repent. Repent.
快忏悔吧,忏悔吧
Repent. Repent.
快忏悔吧,忏悔吧
Repent. Repent.
回头是岸!上帝会接纳你
Come back to us, and God will receive you into His arms.
张开你的眼睛!
Open your eyes!
忏悔吧!上帝会原谅你的罪过
Repent. God will forgive your sins if you repent now! Repent…
快忏悔吧,忏悔吧
Repent. Repent.
哦,主啊
Oh God.
小心万劫不复
Or you’ll be damned for all eternity.
上帝会宽恕你的罪行
God will forgive your sins.
你盲目了,弟兄
You have lost your sight, Brother.
还来得及求主垂怜
You still have time to plead for God’s mercy.
上帝大慈大悲… 国王万岁
For God is all merciful.
国王万岁
Long live the king.
枷锁万岁 – 国王万岁
Long live the chains – long live the king
罗伦佐
Lorenzo.
茵妮丝
Ince

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!