没错,但它没有画出皇后之美
Yes, but that does not make a Queen beautiful.
哥雅大人
Don Francisco,
国王请您前往宫殿里
Her Majesty wishes for you to go to His Majesty’s chamber.
坐吧
Please, sit.
请坐
Sit, please.
坐下啊
Please, sit
你喜欢吗?
How did you like it?
非常喜欢,陛下,非常喜欢
Very much, Your Majesty. Very much.
这是真心话吗?
Are you telling me the truth?
当然是,臣非常的…感动
I am, I am. I was very moved, Your Majesty.
待会再来!知道是谁作的曲吗?
Not now. Do you know who composed that piece?
臣不太清楚
No, not really, sire.
莫札特吗?不是
Mozart, maybe? No.
不是
No.
韩德尔?
Handel?
是我
I did.
真的?
Really?
恭喜陛下!曲调动人,琴音优美
Congratulations, Your Majesty. Excellent and beautifully performed. performed.
艺术不过如此
So much for art.
陛下,臣能否听听您…
Now, sire, I wonder if I could have your opinion on my…
可以进来了
All right, come in.
陛下,小的从巴黎来
Your Majesty… I have come from Paris.
法国暴民…砍了法王的头
The French rabble has decapitated the King of France.
法国国王?
The King of France?
是的,法王路易十六
Yes, Your Majesty. King Louis.
他6天前被公开断头处决
He was guillotined in a public execution six days ago.
我的堂弟路易?
My cousin Louis?
是的,陛下
Yes, sire.
(15年后)
15 YEARS LATER
我们的士兵须了解其使命之崇高
Our soldiers must comprehend the noble purpose of their mission.
他们是为我拿破仑传递讯息
They carry a personal message from me, Napoleon Bonaparte,
我不会袖手旁观西班牙邻国的人
that I will not stand by and watch our Spanish neighbors
继续忍♥受腐♥败♥国王的暴♥政♥
continue to suffer the tyranny of corrupt and decadent kings,
宗教的压♥迫♥及异邦的欺凌
repressive clergy and foreign imposters.
西班牙国王甚至不是西班牙人
Yes, the King of Spain is not even Spanish.
他是法国人!而皇后呢?
He is French. And the Queen of Spain…
她是意大利人
She is Italian!
难怪西班牙人♥民♥痛恨皇室
No wonder the Spanish people hate the Royal Family
一如痛恨宗教裁判所
as much as they hate the Inquisition.
这是一场再轻松不过的战役
You have never fought an easier campaign, soldiers!
马德里百姓会以鲜花及热吻
The common folk will greet you with flowers and kisses
夹道迎接你们
on the streets of Madrid!
西班牙人急着想挣脱枷锁
The Spaniard cannot wait to break his chains
做一个自♥由♥人
and become a free man.
拿破仑万岁!
Long live Napoleon.
我看得见爆♥炸♥火光,但听不见
I can see these explosions but I can’t hear them.
我聋了,我已经全聋了
I’m deaf. I am completely deaf now,
但我每天早晨都感谢主 只没有夺走我的视力
but every morning I thank the Lord that He hasn’t taken my sight away
我还能够见证…
that I’ve been able to witness
画下发生的一切
and record what has been happening here.
他们是法国兵,人称马穆鲁克
These are French soldiers. The Mamelukes.
拿破仑从埃及招募的特种骑兵
Special cavalry recruited from Egypt by Napoleon
帮忙解放西班牙
to help liberate Spain.
并带来法国大革命的崇高理念
To bring us the noble ideas of the French Revolution.
自♥由♥、平等、博爱
Liberty, equality, brotherhood.
然后为了扞卫这些理念
Then to defend the ideas of the Revolution
王权克星拿破仑
Napoleon, this scourge of royalty,
封他的兄长约瑟夫为西班牙国王
made his own brother, Joseph, the King of Spain.
对西班牙人来说
But to my fellow Spaniard,
拿破仑大军只是外来侵略者…
Napoleon’s armies are nothing but foreign invaders,
占领者
occupiers.
这里由谁管辖?
Who is in command of this place?
上帝管辖着这里…
God is in command of this
和世上的每一个地方
and every other place on this earth, my son.
奉拿破仑大帝…
In the name of Emperor Napoleon…
继续
Continue.
及人♥权♥宣言之名…
And by the letter of the Rights…
弟兄?弟兄?
Brother? Brother?
让开,让他透气
Brothers, give him air, let him breathe here.
奉拿破仑大帝…
In the name of Emperor Napoleon and by the letter
及人♥权♥与公民权宣言之名
of the Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen,
特此宣布废除宗教法庭
we hereby proclaim the Spanish Inquisition abolished.
所有财产没收充公
All of its properties confiscated
所有囚犯即刻释放
and all of its prisoners will be freed forthwith.
你走吧
Now, go away.
我听不见…我聋了
I’m deaf. I’m deaf!
坐下,坐
Sit down. Sit down.
你得把整个经过写下来
You have to write, write everything down.
写下来,我听不见
Write what happened, I can’t hear.
你饿吗?饿不饿?
Are you hungry? Are you hungry?
我招认了
I confessed,
他们说我会受到审判…
and they said I would be tried,
但是根本就没有
but there was never a trial.
我的父亲死了
My father is dead now.
全家人都死了
My whole family is dead.
我一心只挂念我的孩子
The only thing I can think about is my child.
你有小孩?在牢里?
You had a child? In prison?
我的女儿,我的小宝贝
My daughter, my little girl.
我想跟她见面、我得照顾她
I need to see her. I need to take care of her.
可以请你帮我找她吗?
Can you help me find her? Please?
茵妮丝,你看着我
Innis, look at me.
对天发誓你句句属实
Swear to God Almighty you’re telling the truth.
我有事找宗教法庭的人
I need to talk to somebody from the Holy Office.
宗教法庭早就被废了
But the Holy Office is long gone.
人总没死光吧?
But they’re not all dead, are they?
没什么两样,关的关,逃的逃
They might as well be. They’re either all in prison or on the run.
监狱由谁掌管?
Who’s running the prison?
法国人
The French.
拿破仑派了特别公诉人前来
And Napoleon has sent a special prosecutor along with his army.
他会接见我吗?他在哪里?
Will he receive me? Where would I find him?
留在车上…看好她
Stay here. Watch her.
菲利皮
Felipe!
肃静!肃静
Silence!
肃静!
Silence!
安静!
Quiet!
我前来宣扬法国大革命的理念
I am here to serve the ideas of the great French Revolution!
滚出去!
Get out!
这些…
These…
这些…
These…
这些理念启发了我
They opened my eyes,
也正启发着全世界的人
as they are opening the eyes of the blind all over the world,
沛然莫之能御
because they are irresistible.
它们是道理、是公义
They are logical, they are just.
是普世价值
Universal.
人类皆生而自♥由♥
All men, all men are born free.
拥有同样的权利,那些…
All possess the same rights, and those…
那些冥顽不灵的人
those who refuse to see the light of liberty
将得不到怜悯!
shall receive no mercy.
自♥由♥的…
There will be…
自♥由♥的敌人将得不到自♥由♥
there will be no liberty for the enemies of liberty!
葛神父…
Father Gregorio…
我不是针对你,只不过…
do not take this personally However…
你是盲目的狂热与偏私
However you are the very incarnation of blind fanaticism and nepotism.
你是他们用来禁锢多数人的工具
You are the tool by the means of which few have kept the many in chains.
你代表了西班牙的丑陋面
You exemplify the very worst aspect of Spain
你将因你的作为受到评断
and so you will be judged for your deeds.
依照法官们一致的决议
By… By the unanimous decision of the judges…
以及人♥权♥宣言赋予他们的权力
and by the power vested in them by the Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen,
本庭宣判你…
this court sentences you…
死刑
to death.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!