Home 英文剧本 大饭店(1932)

大饭店(1932)

0
大饭店(1932)

No messages? No, doctor.
是的 我打过仗
Yes, I was in the war.
你的帐单 男爵 – 你再也没有做过 是不是
Your bill. – You’re not beginning that again?
请先处理一下我的事吧 我没时间了
Please pay attention to me. I’ve no time.
请等一会儿 先生
Kindly wait one moment, sir.
有人找过我吗 – 没有 医生
Has anyone asked for me? No, doctor.
我们会为你留着这些房♥间的 五间卧室 两间起居室
We’re holding five bedrooms and two sitting rooms.
有多少人参加你们的聚会
How many in your party?
我妈妈 两个姊妹
My mother, two sisters…
真的 这太过分了 – 先生 请你等一会儿
This is an imposition. Kindly wait one moment, please.
有九个人 – 好的 夫人
That makes nine. Yes.
你要预留这些房♥间吗 – 是的 还有…
You wish to have the rooms held? – Please. And then…
我不能再等了
Really, I won’t wait any longer.
我已经等了很长时间了
I’ve been here a very long time.
就这样吧
That’s all right.
听着 我等了三天 才给我一个房♥间
Look here, I waited three days before I got a room at all.
我最后好不容易才等到的 可这是什么房♥间啊
When I finally got one, what kind of a room was it?
一个很不错的房♥间 也不贵
A nice room, inexpensive.
我没有让你给我一个便宜的房♥间
I didn’t ask for a cheap room.
我登记的时候
When I came here to live,
说过要一个便宜的房♥间吗 说过吗
did I ask you for a cheap room? Did I?
你能不能等一会儿 先生… – 我不能等了
If you wait one moment, sir… – I can’t wait.
每一天都是宝贵的 每小时…
Every day is precious. Every hour…
176号♥房♥? 每分钟都是宝贵的
176? …every minute is precious.
我来这儿要住两个星期 或许三个星期
I came to live here for two weeks, maybe three.
只有天知道
Heaven only knows.
你们要多少我都能付得起
I can pay whatever you want.
我病了 我很累 我不能再等下去了
I’m tired and ill. I can’t wait.
这位先生是有意见吗
Do you have a complaint?
他对559号♥房♥不满意
He’s dissatisfied with Room 559.
是的 我有意见
Yes, I have a complaint.
我认为这绝对是要投诉的
I think it’s a perfectly fair complaint.
我大老远的过来 就是想住在大饭店
I came here from a great distance to live at the Grand Hotel.
我要一个房♥间 一个大房♥间
I want a room, a big room.
跟你们给普莱辛格总经理的一模一样
The same kind of room you’d give General Director Preysing.
男爵
Baron.
我和普莱辛格先生一样
I’m as good as Mr. Preysing.
我付得起普莱辛格先生 住的房♥间的钱
I can pay for a room the same as Mr. Preysing.
难道你们就把我 安排在拐角的小房♥间里
Would you stick him way off in a corner in a little room…
那里整天都是水管的砰砰声
…where the water pipes go “pop, bing, boom” all day?
他可以住在我的房♥间 我住在哪儿都没有关系
He can have my room. It doesn’t matter where I stay.
不麻烦您了 医生
That won’t be necessary, doctor.
安排克林格兰先生住到176号♥房♥
Mr.Kringelein will take Room 176.
那是这里最豪华的房♥间
It’s one of our most expensive rooms.
一个大房♥间 最好的位置 还带一个酒吧间
A large room on the front, and with a bar.
一个私人的酒吧间 我专用的 – 当然了 先生
With a private bar, exclusively mine. – Certainly, sir.
这绝对是我想要的 太好了 我现在就付钱
Exactly what I want. That’s very kind. I’ll pay for it now.
不 请不要 先生 – 对不起 先生
No, I beg of you, sir. Pardon me, sir.
你的帽子掉了
You dropped your little hat.
给您 – 谢谢
Permit me. – Thank you.
我叫克林格兰 从弗里德斯多夫来的
Permit me. My name is Kringelein, from Friedersdorf.
你好 我是冯·盖根男爵 – 男爵
Yes. I’m Baron von Geigern. A baron.
请允许我介绍奥特姆斯莱格医生
Permit me to present Dr. Otternschlag.
是医生吗 我得病了 医生
A doctor. Doctor, I’m ill.
当一个人的领子长出来一英寸
I know. When a man’s collar is an inch too big for him,
就知道他在得病
I know he’s ill.
我现在得去换下衣服了
I must go and dress now.
希望能在剧院见到你 – 我一定去
I’ll see you there. Surely, sir.
这位先生也是男爵吗 – 很遗憾 我不是
Is this gentleman a baron too? – Unfortunately, no.
克林格兰先生请在这里签个名 好吗
Will Mr. Kringelein kindly sign here?
我已经签过一次了
I have signed once.
你有空吗 – 我告诉过你不要进到大厅里来
Got a minute? I told you not to come here.
时间不多了
Time’s getting short.
难道我没告诉过你吗
Haven’t I told you
不要一面抽烟一面跟我说话
not talk to me with a cigarette in your mouth?
我想说… – 等会儿
I want to speak… – Later.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
这边走 克林格兰先生
This way, Mr. Kringelein.
普莱辛格先生
Mr. Preysing.
你到楼上166号♥房♥ 好吗 – 166号♥房♥
Will you go up to 166? – 166.
喂 等一下
Hey, wait a minute!

Hello?
格鲁辛斯卡娅夫人不用车
Madam Grusinskaya’s car is not to be brought.
她说 “在栅栏的另一面”
She said, “On the other side of the fence.”
男爵 你无可救要了
Baron, you’re incorrigible.
可怜的格鲁辛斯卡娅
Poor Grusinskaya.
她怎么会接触别人呢 – 是的 当然不会
How can she receive anyone? – No, of course not.
剧院 饭店 火车 火车 饭店 剧院
Theater, hotels, trains. Trains, hotels, theater.
太对了 – 我得过去了
Quite so. – I must toddle along.
她要醒了 会给我打电♥话♥的
She’ll be waking up and calling for me.
对不起 老朋友
I’m sorry, old fellow.
请问 你是哪位
Who are you, please?
我是速记员
I’m the stenographer.
那麻烦你请在外面等一会儿
Then you will please wait outside, please.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
请在外面等一下
Outside, please.
你慢慢来
Take your time.
嗯 我所有的一切 包括棺材本
Listen, the burial fund and everything.
我都带过来了
I’ve got it right here.
我要好好的享受
I’m going to live.
我要尽可能过的舒服 过的开心
I’m going to have a good time while I can.
这是我的座右铭 克林格兰: 人生苦短 及时行乐
That’s my creed, Kringelein: A short life and a gay one.
人生苦短 男爵 及时行乐
A short life, baron, and a gay one.
说的就是我
That’s very true in my case.
噢 你不认为我与你是不相关的…
You know, I know you won’t think I’m impertinent…
但是如果你买♥♥些新衣服…
…but perhaps you might have a little better time…
可能你会更开心一些
…if you bought some new clothes.
可以说是 开始你的新生
Started out fresh, so to speak.
哦 男爵 我想我没有时间做这件事了
Well, baron, I didn’t think there was time for that.
但是我还是很感谢你关心我的事儿
But it’s very kind of you to take an interest.
朋友吗 – 朋友 男爵
Friends, then. – Friends, baron?
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
你的房♥间准备好了 先生 – 谢谢
Your room is ready, sir. – Thank you.
再见到男爵 我还可以和他说话吗
I may speak to the baron anytime I see him?
当然了 克林格兰 为什么不啊
Ha, ha. Of course, Kringelein. Why not?
我是说 当你和你的朋友在一起的时候
I mean, when you’re with your smart friends?
我没有朋友 克林格兰 – 你说过我是 男爵
I haven’t any friends, Kringelein. – You said me, baron.

Huh?
朋友 – 谢谢你 克林格兰
Friend. – Oh. Bless you, Kringelein.
一会儿见
See you later.
我想知道 如果有人从这儿落到那个搬运工身上…
I’ve often wondered what would happen to that porter…
那个搬运工会怎么样
…if somebody jumped on him from here.
我不知道 你为什么不试一下
I’m sure I don’t know. Why don’t you try it and find out?
多谢 – 不客气
Thanks very much. – Not at all.
你不喜欢跳舞吗 – 是 不喜欢和陌生人跳
Don’t you like dancing? – No. Not with strangers.
从来没有 – 从来没有
Never? – Never.
非常感谢 – 不客气
Thanks very much. – Not at all.
我说… – 你又回来了
I say… – Are you back again?
他一定是一个很棒的家伙
He must be an awful nice fellow.
谁 – 让你等在这儿的人
Who? – Whoever’s keeping you waiting.
你见过它吗
Have you seen it?
见过什么 – 它
Seen what? – It.
难道你是指166号♥房♥
You don’t mean 166? – Mm-hm.
我的那个胖的像球似的邻居 名叫…
That fat, bulbous neighbor of mine, mister…
普莱辛格 – 不是你的
Preysing. – Not you.
哦 不
Oh, no. No. Uh-uh.
工作
Work.
他唱歌♥ – 我想不是的
Does he sing? – Ha-ha-ha. I hope not.
难道你不是在弹什么吗 – 是的 打字机
Weren’t you playing something? – Yes. The typewriter.
你是一个女速记员
Oh. You’re a little stenographess.
是的 我是一个女速记员