Madam is canceling the engagement?
你竟选择这么一个可笑的时间 开这种玩笑
Madam has chosen a funny time for such a funny joke.
今晚6点钟 剧院门口就已经排起了长队
Tonight there is a line in front of the theater since 6:00.
现在剧院里已经塞的满满的
The house is jammed to the roof.
真的有那么多人吗 – 难道慕艾尔黑穆会骗你
Is it really full? Doesn’t Meierheim say so?
都挤到天花板了 你看看 来的都是什么观众:
Packed to the ceiling. And such an audience:
法国大使
The French ambassador,
美国的百万富翁 热特斯齐王子…
American millionaires, Princess Retski…
好了
All right, all right.
快点儿 苏珊蒂 – 我们在外面等着
Hurry. We’ll wait outside.
可怜的孩子
Poor child. Poor child.
剧院那儿怎么样 – 很糟糕
How is the house? – Terrible.
以后 我再也不安排芭蕾舞了 爵士乐 只有爵士乐
After this, no more ballets for me. Jazz. Just jazz.
如果剧院又是空的… 我不知道
If the house is empty again… I don’t know.
当她画好妆 音乐一想起 她就会没事的
When she gets her paint on, hears the music, she’ll be fine.
我知道会是这样的 她来了
I know these people. Here she is.
格鲁辛斯卡娅
Grusinskaya.
你为什么还拿着珍珠项链 我说过我不戴它的
Why did you bring the pearls? I said I won’t wear them.
为什么不 – 把它放回去
Take them back.
快点儿 – 我们没时间了
Hurry. We haven’t time.
我想我最终还是不能和你们在一起了
I don’t think I’ll be able to join you fellows after all.
为什么不能啊 我们等你 – 嗯
Why not? We’ll wait. Come on.
电梯 借光 – 等一下
Lift. Lift, please. – Wait.
需要我来帮忙吗
Can I help?
你们先去 伙计 我要是有时间 我会赶过去的
You go ahead, old man. I’ll be there if I’m up for it.
那一会儿见吧 – 好的
We’ll meet anyway. All right.
格鲁辛斯卡娅
Grusinskaya.
格鲁辛斯卡娅夫人的车
Madam Grusinskaya’s car.
格鲁辛斯卡娅夫人要用车
Madam Grusinskaya’s car is to be brought.
车来了 夫人
The car is here, madam.
你好 六楼 晚上好
Hello. Fifth floor. Good evening.
正好9点半 夫人
It’s just 9:30, madam.
好 我马上送上去
Yes. I’ll send them up at once.
他在吗 – 男爵
Is he in? The baron?
是的 – 他在
Yes. – Yes.
阿多尔弗斯 我有些 很重要的事要和你商量
Adolphus, I have something very serious to discuss with you.
当你在街上碰到不是德国种的雌狗…
When you meet lady dogs on the street that are not dachshunds
你一定要学会克制
…you must exercise some self-control.
我们有客人来了
Ah, we have company.
你晚了 那个舞蹈演员已经去剧院了
You’re late. The dancer’s gone to the theater.
对不起 我没有空
Excuse me, I’m busy.
阿多尔弗斯
Adolphus.
我和另一个先生有件特殊的事要谈
This’s a very peculiar thing for one gentleman to say to another
但是 事实上…
…but as a matter of fact…
在这个世界里 你是我唯一喜爱的
you’re the one thing in the world I really love.
她去剧院了 难道你不知道吗
She’s gone to the theater. Don’t you know? – Yeah.
你要做什么 – 珍珠在她的房♥间里
What’ll you do? – Pearls are in her room.
其它人越来越怀疑你的能力
The others are getting suspicious.
我和阿姆斯特丹方面通了电♥话♥ 他们以为你害怕了
I had Amsterdam on the phone. They think you’re scared.
我一直很谨慎的 我在等机会
I’ve been careful. I’m waiting my chance.
等机会 你太绅士了 这是个问题
You’re too much of a gentleman, that’s the trouble.
我说过今晚我就会拿到珍珠 对不对
I told you I’d get those pearls tonight, didn’t I?
需要帮助吗 – 不用
Need any help? – No.
你有万用钥匙吗
Have you got the skeleton key?
不用 – 为什么不用
No. – Why not?
就一个原因: 外面有个迷人的楼层服务小姐
One reason: There’s a perfectly charming floor clerk outside
她能看见发生的任何事
who sees everything.
她会知道是我进夫人的房♥间
She’d see me enter her room.
我来搞定她 – 怎么做
I’ll deal with her. – How?
用有氯仿(麻醉剂)的手帕把她迷倒
Chloroform on a handkerchief.
不行 – 为什么不行
No. – Why not?
首先
Poor kid. In the first place,
那会让她头痛的非常厉害
it would give her a rotten headache.
我对氯仿很了解 我打仗的时候用过
I know all about chloroform. I had it in the war.
此外呢 她相当的漂亮
Besides, she’s rather pretty.
身体曲线优美…
She has a very nice line…
你不适合做这笔生意
You’re no good for this business.
不适合 – 在你看来 像是玩笑
No? – To you it’s just a joke.
我不喜欢你的语气
I don’t like your tone.
不喜欢 – 是的
No? – No.
出去 把她交给我
Get out. Leave her to me.
做好准备 晚上坐火车去 阿姆斯特丹
Be ready to leave on the night train for Amsterdam.
要拿着珍珠走 – 拿着珍珠走
With the pearls. – With the pearls.
出去
Get out.
你知道…
You know…
这人真讨厌 阿多尔弗斯
There is a nasty man, Adolphus.
年轻人要吃苦头的
He’d eat his young.
“双方要达成共识
“Both parties have fully agreed
这次合并是…
that this merger can only result…
“互利互惠
…in mutual advantages.
“此外…”
Moreover…”
记下来了吗 – 是的
Oh. Heh. Did you get that? – Yes, I got it.
兹诺威特兹是怎么称呼你的
Uh, what did you say Zinnowitz called you?
弗兰苓
Flaemmchen.
弗兰牡 奇怪的名字 – 什么
Flaemm? That’s odd. – What?
我是想问
Oh, I mean, who were the gentlemen
和你在走廊聊天的先生是谁
you were talking to in the corridor?
我的几个熟人
Some people I know.
你认识很多名流 是不是 – 哦 不是很多
You know a lot of gentlemen, don’t you? – Oh, not many.
我没时间 现在我正忙着找工作
I haven’t time. I’m busy now looking for a job.
我想去演电影
I’d love to be in the movies.
为什么特别想拍电影 我是说…
Why the movies particularly? I mean…
“…互惠互利 此外…”
“Only in mutual advantages. Moreover…”
你是个与众不同的速记员
You’re a very unusual stenographer.
你长的这么漂亮 做什么工作都合适
You’re pretty enough to do other things.
是的 – 什么
I do. – What?
我有一副很好的画像 我摆了很多姿势
You see, I have a rather nice figure, and I pose a lot.
艺术研究 你明白吗
Art studies, you know?
像这样 这个我赚10马克
Like that? I got 10 marks for it.
那是你吗 是你吗
Is that you? You? – Mm-hm.
哦 真有意思
Well, isn’t that interesting?
太美了 – “此外…”
That’s lovely. – “Moreover…”
“此外…”
“Moreover…”
“此外 顺利合并棉花公♥司♥…
“Moreover, the possibility of a successful accommodation…
“的可能性在很大程度上…
…for the Cotton Company…
“应该取决于收支平衡…”
…should throw a great weight into the balance…”
公♥司♥ – 收支平衡
Company. – Into the balance.
“收支平衡”
“Balance.”
你的手晒黑了 是不是
Your hands are sunburned, aren’t they?
是的 滑雪的时候晒的 – 滑雪
Yes, that’s from skiing. – From skiing?
上个月 我的一个朋友 带我去瑞士滑雪
Mm-hm. A friend of mine took me to Switzerland last month.
去瑞士 一定玩得很开心
To Switzerland? That must have been very nice.
我还去过一次佛罗伦萨
I went to Florence once too.
和同一个人去的 – 不是
With the same man? – No.
别误会 弗兰牡小姐
Don’t misunderstand me, Miss Flaemm.
我已经结婚了 我的女儿也成年了
I’m a married man and have grown-up daughters
比你的年龄还要大
bigger than you are.
请进
Come in.
好的 对不起
That’s all. Excuse me, please.
“和曼彻斯特的生意完全破裂了”
“Deal with Manchester definitely off.”
很糟糕吗
Is that something terrible?
这不意味着什么
It doesn’t mean that at all.
那是一个错误 一个错误 – 哦 对不起
That’s a mistake. That’s wrong. – All right. I’m sorry.
你还要继续吗 – 不了
Do you want to go on? – No.
你早上过来…
You come back in the morning…
在开会前 我们还要继续记录
…and we will go on with the dictation before the conference.
如果你发现明早不需要我了…
If you find out you won’t need me in the morning…
我希望你能通知我…
…I wish you’d please let me know…
像你这样在城里进进出出的人
because men like you who come in and out of
是不可靠的
town are often unreliable.
毕竟 如果我明天不工作… 嗯 晚安