Yes, I’m a little stenographess.
太棒了
That’s fascinating.
有机会的话
I don’t suppose
希望你能为我记些什么 好吗
you’d take some dictation from me sometime, would you?
一会儿一起喝茶 好吗 – 茶会搞糟我的晚饭的
How about some tea, then? – Tea would spoil my dinner.
我一天只吃一顿饭 我可不想把它弄糟了
I only have one meal a day, and I’d rather hate to spoil it.
你在减肥吗 – 减肥
Are you reducing? – Reducing?
我 我需要减肥吗
Me? Do I need to?
不需要 已经很完美了
Oh. Oh, no. It’s perfect.
我想我也不…
I don’t think I’ve ever…
但是为什么一天只吃一顿哪
But why one meal a day?
钱 以前听说过吗 – 是的 好像听说过
Money. Ever heard of it? – Yes, I have, vaguely.
但是我一直认为 小速记员花不了多少钱
But I always thought little stenographers made little pennies.
花的少的可怜 – 太不好了
Very little. – That’s too bad.
你以前见过穿着考究外衣的速记员吗
Did you ever see a stenographer with a decent frock on?
我见过 真的
I have, indeed.
是她自己买♥♥的外衣吗
One she’d bought herself?
我明白你的意思了
I see what you mean. Poor kid.
我希望我晚上有空儿 – 难道没空儿吗
I wish I were free tonight. – Aren’t you?
什么 – 有空儿吗
What? – Free.
不 该死 我没空儿
No, darn it, I’m not.
但是明天有空儿
But there’s tomorrow.
明天什么时候 – 5:00 在楼下
What time tomorrow? – 5:00, downstairs.
楼下什么地方
Where downstairs?
在那个有趣的黄厅 他们在那儿跳舞
In the funny yellow room where they dance.
你很有趣
You’re funny.
明天 – 当然
Tomorrow? – Of course.
真的
Really?
我们跳舞
We’ll dance?

Hm?
好的 我们跳舞
All right. We’ll dance. Hm?
我想知道男爵是否能想起他的承诺
I wonder if I could remind the baron of his promise…
一个我可以随时跟他说话的承诺
…that I might speak to him at any time?
克林格兰先生 你在皇家套房♥里待的舒服吗
Mr. Kringelein, how are you making out in the royal suite?
太美妙了 多谢男爵 – 男爵
Wonderfully, thanks to the baron. – Baron?
你是男爵 – 很奇怪吗 我是
Are you a baron? – Strangely enough, yes.
那么这不会是男爵夫人吧 – 很奇怪吗 我不是
Then this isn’t the baroness? – Strangely enough, no.
我看上去像男爵夫人吗
Do I look like a baroness?
你这么迷人 无论是什么身份都像
You’re attractive enough to be anything.
谢谢 男爵 你人真好
Thank you, baron. You’re nice.
谢谢 怎么称呼 – 弗兰牡小姐
Thank you, miss… – Miss Flaemm.
弗兰牡
Flaemm.
弗兰牡小姐 这是克林格兰先生 – 你好
Miss Flaemm, this is Mr. Kringelein. – Hello.
他们都叫我弗兰苓 – 我喜欢这个名字
They call me Flaemmchen. – I like that better.
不知男爵能否赏脸
I wonder if the baron
到我豪华的房♥间看看
would take the trouble to come to my beautiful room?
我要了些鱼子酱和香槟
I’ve ordered some caviar and champagne.
很贵 但是没关系
It’s very expensive, but that doesn’t matter.
或许弗兰牡小姐也会来
Perhaps Miss Flaemm would join us.
鱼子酱 可能你喜欢 但我觉得它的味道就像鲱鱼
Have caviar, if you like, but it tastes like herring to me.
真的 真是这样 我以前还没有注意到
It does, as a matter of fact. I hadn’t thought of that.
我相信我豪华的房♥间…
I’m sure my beautiful room…
会吸引你的艺术灵感
…will appeal to your artistic sense.
室内是真正的天鹅绒装♥修♥
It has real velvet upholstery.
绝对是第一流的 我是从事纺织贸易的 我明白
A-number one. I’m in the textile trade, and I know.
我想你一定非常乐意去看看我的浴室
I wonder if you’d like to see my bathroom?
整天都提供流水 有热的 有冷的 包括夜间 也有
It has hot and cold running water all day. Nighttime too.
我能在任何我愿意的时候洗澡
I can have a bath anytime that I like.
不 – 是的
No. – Yes.
速记员 来吧
Stenographer. Please.
我要做事了 再见 克林格兰先生 谢谢你
Her master’s voice. Goodbye, Mr. Kringelein. Thank you.
再见 宝贝 别忘了明天的事 5点整
Goodbye, funny one. Don’t forget tomorrow. 5:00.
不会忘的 再见 – 再见
I won’t. Goodbye, you. – Goodbye.
出什么事了 克林格兰先生 -普莱辛格
What’s the matter, Mr. Kringelein? – Preysing.
你认识他 对吗 – 我认识他
You know him, don’t you? – I know him?
多少年了 我一直在他的工厂里当牛做马
I’ve slaved in that man’s factory for years and years.
把他烧成灰 我都认识
I know him through and through.
对不起 – 请原谅 男爵
Sorry, old man. – I beg your pardon, baron.
打扰你了 你能不能屈尊到我的房♥间来
Excuse me. Won’t you join me in my room?
我要了些香槟
I’ve ordered some champagne.
我很乐意 但是我要过一会儿再去打扰你
Listen, I’d love to. I’ll join you a little later.
你认识我们在楼下遇到的那位先生吗 就是脸上这样的
You know the gentleman we met downstairs, with the face?
谁 你是指那个医生 – 是的
Who? The doctor, you mean? – Yes.
他是个快乐的老纨绔了 是不是 – 他很好
He’s a gay old blade, isn’t he? – He’s wonderful.
先生们 夫人正在睡觉
Please, messieurs, madam is asleep.
一会儿见
See you later.
服务生 – 小声
Waiter! Waiter! – Please.
对不起
Sorry.
夫人睡的好吗
Has madam slept well?
不好 我一直醒着 在想事情
No, I’ve been awake, thinking.
要演出了
It is time for the performance.
我想 苏珊蒂…
I think, Suzette…
在我一生中从来没有这么累过
…I’ve never been so tired in my life.
即使是佛罗拿 也不能帮我入睡
Not even the Veronal can help me to sleep.
格鲁辛斯卡娅夫人要用车
Madam Grusinskaya’s car is to be brought.
我今晚不能跳舞 – 会好起来的 夫人
I can’t dance tonight. – It will pass, madam.
珍珠是冷的
Pearls are cold.
所有一切都是冷的 一切都结束了
Everything is cold and finished.
那么遥远
So far away.
那么老套
So threadbare.
俄联邦 圣彼得堡
The Russians. Saint Petersburg.
皇宫 谢尔盖大公…
Imperial court. The Grand Duke Sergei…
谢尔盖…
Sergei…
死了
…is dead.
都走了
It’s all gone.
天哪 珍珠 如果它们要是碎了…
Mon Dieu. The pearls, if they were to break…
珍珠不会碎的
The pearls don’t break.
他们只会聚在一起 带给我坏运气
They hold together and bring me bad luck.
我讨厌它们
I hate them.
又是兰花 夫人
Orchids again, madam!
没有卡片 我想它们应该是同一个年轻人送的
No card. I think they are perhaps from the same young man.
他就住在走廊的尽头 高大
He is at the end of the corridor. Tall.
走起路来像个军人
He walks like a soldier.
夫人一定也注意到了
Madam must have noticed
很多次了他和我们一起坐电梯
how often he rides in the elevator with us.
谁 是的
Yes?
夫人 车来了
Madam, the car is here.
让它走吧 我不用它
Send it away. I shan’t need it.
格鲁辛斯卡娅夫人不需要她的车
Madam Grusinskaya will not require her car.
不 她不去剧院了
No. She’ll not be going to the theater.
要演出了 – 演出
Time for the performance. – The performance.
演出…
The performance. The performance.
可怜的丽瑟贝塔
Poor little Lisebeta.
她现在还怯场 没事的
She still has her stage fright. It will pass.
这不是怯场 是有其它的事儿
It’s not stage fright. It’s something more.
什么 是怎么回事
What? What is it?
昨天晚上都没有掌声 – 有的
Last night there was no applause. – There was.
那个剧院 一半是空的 只是给那么少的人跳舞
That theater, half empty. Dancing for those few.
我都发狂了
I was frantic.
舞蹈结束了 我一直等着 听着…
I finished, I waited, I listened…
但是没有掌声 什么也没有
…but the applause did not come. Nothing.
一切都结束了 皮门诺夫 一切都结束了
They’re past, Pimenov. They’re dead. It’s finished.
慕艾尔黑穆
Meierheim.
夫人 演出前一个小时 你还穿着睡衣
Madam! In nightgown, an hour before the performance.
你不打算用车了 是怎么回事
What’s this, you’re canceling your car?
难道你不知道时间吗 还是我们都有毛病了
Do you know the time, or are we all mad?
我还是你的经理吗 我们没有合约吗
Am I your manager? Have we contracts?
难道我们没有各自的义务吗
Have we obligations?
你看看都几点了
Is this the time, or I am blind?
我想解除合约
I’m canceling the engagement.
夫人 你想解除合约