Home 英文剧本 大饭店(1932)

大饭店(1932)

0
大饭店(1932)

I can understand that, after this…
是的 是的 我的谎言
Yes, go on, say it. My lie.
这可是三十年来我第一次…
But that’s the first time in 30 years that…
我的速记员在哪儿 弗兰牡小姐
Uh, where is my stenographer? Miss Flaemm?
你想要她做什么 – 什么
What do you want with her? – Pardon?
你想要她做什么 – 做什么 哦
What do you want with her? – What?
这儿 我想做些记录
Oh. Oh, well, uh, here. I want to do some dictating.
我要告诉我岳父 关于…
I want to tell my father-in-law about…
她五点钟在黄厅有个约会
She had an engagement in the Yellow Room at 5:00.
她很着急
She was in a hurry.
在黄厅 – 是的
In the Yellow Room? – Yes.
兹诺威特兹
Zinnowitz…
你认为她很漂亮吗
Do you think that she’s pretty?
像明星一样漂亮 – 你也这样想
Pretty as a picture. – You think so?
我们去找她 我们还可以喝点酒
Let’s go find her. We’ll go get a drink.
你跟我来 兹诺威特兹 – 好的
You come along, Zinnowitz. – Yes.
我不十分了解女人
I don’t know much about women.
我已经结婚28年了
I’ve been married for 28 years, you know.
跟我来 兹诺威特兹
Come along, Zinnowitz.
晚上好 克林格兰先生 – 晚上好 弗兰牡小姐
Good evening, Mr. Kringelein. – Good evening, Miss Flaemm.
你见到男爵了吗 – 我也在等他
Have you seen the baron? – I’m waiting for him.
我一整天都和他在一起 我们玩的很高兴
I’ve been with him all day. We had a marvelous time.
我们开车兜风 100英里的时速 像坐飞机一样
We were in a motor car, 100 miles an hour, in an airplane.
真的 – 我们玩的很高兴
Really? – We had a marvelous time.
哇 你改变太大了 你看起来太帅了
My, how you’ve changed. You look awfully nice.
谢谢 弗兰牡小姐 我还修了指甲
Thank you, Miss Flaemm. I had a manicure too.
真的
Really?
对不起 弗兰牡小姐 你要喝点什么
I’m sorry, Miss Flaemm. Would you have something to drink?
一杯路易斯安那饮料酒 路易斯安那饮料酒
A Louisiana Flip. Louisiana Flip, please.
苦艾酒 – 哦 那个
Absinthe. – Oh, that.
你喜欢音乐 克林格兰先生 – 是的
You like music, Mr. Kringelein? – Yes. I love it.
他非常刺♥激♥
It’s so stimulating.
一个人能… – 能做什么
A man could… – A man could what?
他能做几乎任何事 – 他能
He could do almost anything. – He could.
你好 – 你好
Hello, funny one. – Hello.
对不起 我来晚了 – 男爵 你不喝点什么吗
Sorry I’m late. Baron, won’t you have a drink?
一杯路易斯安那饮料酒 – 先生 你还好吗
A Louisiana Flip. – Mr. Kringelein, how are you now?
我觉得有点不适应 男爵
I feel a little strange, Baron.
我可要不理你了 – 对不起
I’d given you up. – Sorry.
男爵 喝点什么吧 路易斯安那饮料酒
Please, Baron, do have a drink. A Louisiana Flip.
不 谢谢了 我要保持头脑清醒
No, thanks, old man. I’m keeping my head clear.
那么跳舞吧 – 什么
Dance, then? – What?
跳舞 – 好 我很乐意
Dance? – Yes, I’d love to.
帮我看一下 克林格兰先生
Watch this, will you, Mr. Kringelein?
我真应该学跳舞
I really ought to learn to dance.
我想它是很重要的
I suppose it’s very important.
是的 你应该在时间允许的情况下 尽快学会
Yes, you should learn as quickly as the time allows.
相信我 克林格兰先生 身边没有女人的男人…
Believe me, Mr. Kringelein, a man who is not with a woman…
是一个死人
…is a dead man.
你一整天都在做什么 – 到处奔波
What have you been doing all day? – Chasing around.
为了什么奔波 – 钱
Chasing what? – Money.
你昨天和现在很不一样 – 那是昨天
You were very different yesterday. – That was yesterday.
第一次世界大战时 我在军队里做外科医生…
I served as a surgeon in the Great War…
直到战争结束
…till the end.
我的脸被炸了
Grenade in my face.
直到1920年 我的伤口里一直有白喉菌
I carried diphtheria bacilli in the wound till 1920.
我被隔离了两年
Isolated two years.
喝 克林格兰先生 – 好
Drink, Mr. Kringelein. – Yes.
太好了
That was lovely.
嘿 你想让一个人高兴吗
Listen, funny one, do you want to make a man happy?
我很乐意 – 和克林格兰跳舞
I’d love to. – Dance with old Kringelein.
为什么
Why?
我不知道 他挺可怜的
I don’t know. He’s a dear old duck.
我觉得挺不好受的 你不是吗
I feel rather sorry for him, don’t you?
哦 你和昨天有些不一样
You know, you’re not a bit like you were yesterday.
昨天
Yesterday?
可能是吧
No, perhaps not.
我昨晚落入了情网
I fell in love last night.
真正的爱
The real thing.
没有真正的爱 它是不存在的
There’s no real thing. It just doesn’t exist.
我以前也这样认为
Hmm? I thought that too.
但是现在我知道 它是存在的
But now I know that it does.
太美妙了
It’s wonderful.
来吧
Come along.
和克林格兰跳舞吗 – 当然 只要你喜欢
Dance with old Kringelein? – Of course. Anything for you.
你太好了
You’re sweet.
你在这儿 我有话儿跟你说
Here you are. I must speak with you.
一会儿就来 普莱辛格先生
Presently, Mr. Preysing.
不 现在就要 很紧急
No, now. This is very urgent.
现在这位女士和我有急事
This lady has urgent business with me at the moment.
傲慢 柏林的风格
Insolence. Berlin manners.
晚上好 普莱辛格先生 你也住在这儿吗
Good evening, Mr. Preysing. You’re staying here too?
抱歉 我好像不认识你
I’m sorry, but I cannot place you.
克林格兰 在工厂的
Oh, yes. Kringelein, at the plant.
我们的一个代理商
Kringelein. One of our agents.
不 助理簿记员 C号♥楼三层23号♥房♥
No. Assistant bookkeeper, Room 23, Building C, third floor.
我现在没上班 我得病了 – 很有趣
I am away, sick. – That’s very interesting.
再见
Good day.
能和你跳舞吗 克林格兰先生
Would you like to dance, Mr. Kringelein?
弗兰牡小姐 我还从来没有在公开场合跳舞
Miss Flaemm, I’ve never danced in public.
来吧 试试 – 我有点害怕
Come along and try it. – I’d be afraid.
没什么可怕的 你会喜欢跳舞的
There’s nothing to be afraid of. You’ll love it.
弗兰苓小姐 我有话跟你说
Miss Flaemmchen, I must speak to you.
这和速记工作有关
This is about a dictating job.
我们什么时候开始 明天早上 – 不 马上
When do we start? Tomorrow morning? – No, right now.
我们正要去跳舞
We were just going to dance.
你们认识吗 克林格兰先生 普莱辛格先生
Do you know each other? Mr. Kringelein, Mr. Preysing.
克林格兰先生是个好朋友
Mr. Kringelein will be a good friend
但他不接受你的邀请
and not accept your invitation to dance.
我没有想过不接受跳舞的邀请
I couldn’t think of not accepting the invitation to dance.
我明白你说的 你向我们工厂请病假…
I understood you to say that you reported to our plant ill…
可你却在柏林享受着…
…and you’re here in Berlin indulging in diversions…
远远超出你财力的娱乐 对吗
…which are very much beyond your means?
这太特别了 克林格兰先生
This is very extraordinary, Mr. Kringelein.
我想我们应该调查调查你的帐本了
I think we should look over your books.
过来 过来 不要吵架
Come along now, children. No fighting.
那事工作时候再说吧
Save that for the office.
这世界只属于你一个人吗 普莱辛格先生
Does the world belong to you, Mr. Preysing?
难道我就没有权利享受生活了吗
Haven’t I got any right to live?
我再等你十分钟
I will wait 10 minutes for you.
如果你还没回来
If you’re not back,
看来我们有必要去聘请别人了
it will be necessary to engage someone else.
你的舞蹈出什么事了
What happened to your dance?
我们马上去 谢谢 男爵 跟我来
We’re going now, thank you, baron. Come along.
我会记住这件事的 克林格兰先生
I shall remember this, Mr. Kringelein.
放过那个可怜的家伙吧 死神已经越来越逼近他了
Let the poor devil alone. Death’s staring him in the face.
我没有征求你的意见
I did not ask your advice.
我认为你最好离开
I think you’d better go away.
我倒要看看 我们谁在这里待的更久
We will see who will remain here the longer.
冯·盖根男爵
Baron von Geigern, please.
克林格兰先生 你得 看着我得脸 不要低头看地板
Mr. Kringelein, you must look at my face, and not the floor.
好的
Yes.
你在发抖 – 我从来没有在公众场合跳过舞
Why, you’re trembling. – I never danced in public before.
你跳的很好 – 谢谢
You dance beautifully. – Thank you.
就这样 – 我很开心 弗兰牡小姐
That’s right. – I’m happy, Miss Flaemm.
真的吗
Are you really?
在我一生中 第一次这么开心
For the first time in my life, I’m happy.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事 对不起 我只是停一下
Yes. Excuse me, I just stopped a second.
好的 到这来
All right. Here we go.
我很累了 我们不跳了 你不介意吧