You’ll be on the train? – Yes.
到时见 – 好运
Until then. – Bless you.
男爵在开玩笑吗 – 什么
Was the baron joking? – What?
真的是那样吗 – 你在说什么 克林格兰
Is it really true? – What are you talking about, Kringelein?
男爵真的手头拮据吗
Is the Baron really in financial straits?
跟你说实话吧
To tell you the truth,
现在我必须 搞到一笔钱
I must get some money somehow right away.
男爵你得允许我 – 什么
Lf the baron will permit me. – What?
我非常乐意帮你 你一直对我很好
I’d be awfully glad to oblige. You’ve been very decent to me.
300马克
Three hundred?
克林格兰先生
Oh, Kringelein. Ha, ha.
你知道…
You know…
我要是去试一下运气 我想我也许会赢的
If I could get into a game of some kind, I think I might win.
赌博 我喜欢赌博
Gambling! I’d love that!
我这儿有6800多马克
I’ve got over 6800 marks right here.
我们要能凑够几个人来玩
If we could scare up some men to play.
我们可以上去到我的房♥间 – 不错的主意
We could go up to my room. – That’s a grand idea.

Come on.
用车吗 小姐 – 什么
Cab, miss? – What?
车 – 不 谢谢了 我走着去
Cab? – Oh, no. No, thanks. I’ll walk.
4000马克 – 4000
Four thousand marks. Four thousand?
太多了吗
Too high?
4000马克
Four thousand marks.
还要牌吗 – 请来一张
Want a card? Please.
谢谢
Thanks.
8000马克 – 8000
Eight thousand marks. Eight thousand.
我都加上 – 太多钱了
I take it all. PLAYER 2: That’s a lot of money.
我需要它 谢谢
I need it, thanks.
还要牌吗 – 请来一张
Want a card? Please.
倒霉
Baccarat.
太不走运了
Too bad there.
克林格兰先生 – 男爵
Now, Mr. Kringelein. – Baron!
你再帮我看看 好吗
Will you help me again, please?
我想你应该帮我 克林格兰
I think you’d better help me, Kringelein.
下注了 先生们 – 我应该下多少注啊
Make your bets, gentlemen. – How much shall I bet?
台面上还剩多少筹码
How much is left in the bank?
2500
Twenty-five hundred uncovered.
你想都要吗 – 所有的钱 男爵
Do you feel like going that far? – All that money, Baron?
来 今晚你要把这里吃定了 继续 伙计
Come on, you’re killing them tonight. Go ahead, old man.
你还要牌吗
What will I do? – Do you want a card?
你是什么牌
What have you got?
你简直是个强盗 他又有九点了
The old highwayman. He has nine again.
我又赢了
I win again!
来 先生们 喝酒 喝
Come on, gentlemen. Please drink! Drink.
太好的香槟了
It’s wonderful and sweet champagne!
克林格兰先生
Mr. Kringelein, care to take the bank?
台面上的钱都要吗
Mr. Kringelein, care to take the bank?
是 的确 所有的我都要 所有的我都要
Yes! Surely. I’ll take everything. I’ll take anything.
来 来 喝酒 先生们 请喝点香槟吧
Come on, now. Drink, gentlemen. Please drink some champagne.
它很贵 也很好喝
It’s expensive and good.
我要台面的这些做什么
What will I take the bank for?
我赌500 – 男爵 一次赌这么多
I’ll play for 500. – Baron, all at once?
你可能会输的
Suppose you lose it?
早晚都一样的 克林格兰 来 来吧
It’s all the same thing, Kringelein. Come on, now, old man.
发我两张牌
Deal me two cards.
先给我一张 你自己一张
One to me first. One to yourself. – Yeah.
给我一张 给你自己一张
One to me. One to yourself.
我知道
Oh, excuse me. Yes, I know.
男爵 要是所有的钱…
Baron, if all that money…
你是什么牌
What have you got?
我又是九点
I’ve got a nine! Ha-ha-ha!
难道不是太棒了吗
Isn’t that a wonderful thing?
克林格兰 你个强盗 你没希望了
Kringelein, you old robber, you’re hopeless.
男爵 男爵
Baron! Baron, please.
没用的 伙计 那是你的…
It’s no use, old man. It’s sweet of you…
不过你运气太好了 – 这是事实
…but you have all the luck. – It’s true.
我运气好 这是我一生中的第一次 我有好运气
I have luck, for the first time in my life! I have luck!
男爵 你出去吗 你不玩了吗
Baron, are you out? Have you finished playing?
是的 谢谢你
Yes, thank you.
我过会儿再卷土重来 10年或20年以后吧
I’ll recover again presently, in 10 or 20 years.
看 医生 我又赢了
Look, doctor. I’ve won again!
我没说错吧
There you are.
男爵 我赢钱 喝酒 喝酒 赢钱
Baron, I win and drink, and drink and win!
我赢钱 喝酒 喝酒 赢钱
I win and drink, and drink and win.
先生们 请不要走
Gentlemen, please don’t go. Please don’t go yet.
做我的客人 不要走 请原谅
Be my guests. Don’t go. I beg your pardon.
我知道我不应该这样 但是我非常感激你
I know I oughtn’t to presume, but I’m so grateful to you.
太不可思议了
It’s been so marvelous.
这是我一生中的第一次 我赌博 我跳舞
For the first time in my life, I’ve gambled and I’ve danced.
你们会笑话我…
You gentlemen can laugh…
但是这是我一生中第一次 我品味生活
…but for the first time in my life, I’ve tasted life!
很好 – 生活非常美妙 可也非常危险
Splendid! – Life is wonderful, but it’s very dangerous.
如果你有勇气享受生活 它会是非常不可思议的
If you have the courage to live it, it’s marvelous.
说的太好了 – 你们不懂这些
Wonderful! You don’t know about that.
你们是健康和快乐的 但是我 相信我…
You’re healthy and happy, but I… Believe me…
如果一个人不了解死亡 它就不会了解人生
…if a man doesn’t know death, he doesn’t know life.
人生苦短 及时行乐
It’s a short life, but a gay one.
先生们 不要走
Please, gentlemen, don’t go.
来 为生活干杯…
Come on. Drink to life…
敬这高尚 危险…
…to the magnificent, dangerous…
短暂和美妙的人生
…brief, brief, wonderful life.
克林格兰 – 还有敬这活下去的勇气
Kringelein! – And the courage to live it.
嘿 我是昨晚才住在这儿的…
You know, I’ve only lived since last night…
虽然短暂
…but that little
但我感觉比我以前度过的时光还要久
while seems longer than all the time that’s gone before.
所有的…
All of…
把他送回房♥间
Take him over to his bed.
扶好
Turn him around.
他怎么样 医生
How is he, doctor?
过一会儿就好了 – 好了
It will be over in a minute. – Over?
这只是刚开始 – 安静 克林格兰 别害怕
It’s only just begun. Quiet, Kringelein. Don’t be afraid.
我不害怕 医生
I’m not afraid, doc.
我不怕死 – 别说了
I’m not afraid to die. – There, there.
你会没事的 喝太多的冰香槟了
You’ll be all right. Too much iced champagne.
什么 – 你好 男爵
What? – Hello, baron.
你好 克林格兰
Hello, Kringelein.
你个老酒鬼
You old drunkard.
晚了
It’s late.
怎么了 – 我的皮夹
What is it? – My pocketbook.
什么
What?
我丢了我的皮夹 皮夹里有14000马克
I’ve lost my pocketbook. 14,000 marks in that pocketbook.
我得找到它 – 不 不要动
I’ve got to find it. – No, stay where you are.
不 我得去找
No, I’ve got to find that.
克林格兰 – 14000马克
Kringelein! – 14,000 marks.
在那个皮夹里有14000马克
14,000 marks were in that pocketbook.
我什么也看不到
I can’t see anything.
你们不知道那笔钱 对像我这样的人意味着什么
You don’t know what that money means to a man like me.
你们从没有像我一样 住在像狗洞的地方…
You’ve never lived like a dog in a hole…
精打细算 省吃俭用
…and scrimped and saved.
你没有看见他的皮夹 对吗 男爵
You did not see his pocketbook, did you, baron?
没看见
No.
我的生活就靠那笔钱了 男爵
My life hangs on that money, baron.
没有人会给你一切 自己却一无所得
Nobody ever gives you anything for nothing.
我得去买♥♥一切 付钱去买♥♥
You have to buy everything, and pay cash for it.
我要用我的钱去买♥♥我 最后的快乐时光
I wanted to pay for my last days with that money.
我一定要找到它
I must find it!
在这个世界上 除了那皮夹 我已经一无所有
I haven’t anything in the world but that pocketbook!
每个小时都要花钱 我必须要找到它
Every hour costs money. I must find it!
你的皮夹在这儿 你竟然没看到
Here’s your pocketbook, you silly old thing.
这是你的钱 – 你找到它了
There’s your money. – You found it!
就是它 你找到它了