Of course I will not retire you now.
明天还有一场比赛
Tomorrow there is a race to be run.
而且我也很清楚你想去比赛
And I also well know that you want to drive it.
但明天之后 谁知道呢 让-皮埃尔?
But after tomorrow, who knows, Jean-Pierre?
明天之后 马内塔先生 我会自己决定是否退役
After tomorrow, Signor Manetta, I will decide to retire or not.
萨尔蒂 你比我想象的还要过分
Sarti, you are even further gone than I thought.
遗憾 太遗憾了
A pity. A great pity.
我一直认为你是最好的
I always considered you to be the best.
我仍然是最好的
I’m still the best.
你怎么来蒙扎了 莫妮卡?
What brings you to Monza, Monique?
当然是谈生意
Business, of course.
当然
Of course.
尼诺想知道你是否准备好被打败了
Nino wonders if you’re ready to be beaten.
没有人会为此做好准备
No one is ever ready for that.
你永远不会退役 让-皮埃尔
You will never retire, Jean-Pierre.
这跟你有什么关系 莫妮卡?
What does it matter to you, Monique?
我? – 是的
To me? – Yeah.
一如既往 作为一个英雄 你是公♥司♥的优良资产
As always, as a hero, you’re a good asset to the company.
好吧 也许我厌倦了作为公♥司♥的资产
Well, perhaps I’m tired of being an asset for the company.
也厌倦了你和我为了迎合公众而表演的这出闹剧
And tired too, of this farce we perform, you and I, for public consumption.
但你的厌倦并不重要 让-皮埃尔
But it doesn’t really matter that you are tired of these things, Jean-Pierre.
如果你决定不继续…你所说的这出闹剧
If you should decide not to continue with the… The farce, as you call it…
这当然完全取决于你
that, of course, is entirely up to you.
但这不会有什么不同
But it will make no difference.
只要你是我的丈夫
As long as you’re my husband…
公♥司♥就会享有你的声誉 而且…
the company will have the prestige of your name and…
无论你是否再次踏入一段感情
whether or not, you ever step into one of these again.
你永远会是我的丈夫
And you will always be my husband.
你知道的 不是吗?
You know that, don’t you?
至于她 她也许对你来说不一样
This one, she may be different to you…
但对我来说没什么
but not to me.
对我来说 她和其他人没什么区别
To me, she is just like all the others.
而我们将永远是夫妻 你和我
And we will always be married, you and I.
离我远点 莫妮卡
Stay away from me, Monique.
请让我一个人呆着
Let me alone, please.
告诉我 我对你做了什么可怕的事
Tell me. What terrible thing have I done to you…
让你想钉住我共度这荒谬的生活?
that makes you want to nail me to this absurd life we have together?
什么可怕的事 莫妮卡?
What terrible thing, Monique?
你认为这一切值得吗 派特?
Do you think it’s been worth it, Pat?
所有的努力 就算明天我赢了?
All the effort, even if I win tomorrow?
对你来说值得吗?
Worth it to you?
只有你自己知道 斯科特
Only you can know that, Scott.
是的 我猜是这样
Yeah, I suppose so.
好吧 我们去参加派对吧
Well, let’s go and have a party.
斯科特 你确定想去吗?
Scott, are you sure you want to go?
你不是更愿意休息吗?
Wouldn’t you rather rest?
明天之后 我将休息很长一段时间 走吧
After tomorrow, I shall be a long time resting. Come on.
我说过谢谢吗?
Have I thanked you?
因为什么?
For what?
因为你在这里
For being here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嗨 再见
Hey, sayonara.
天啊 尼诺 我以为她们属于谷村的小伙子们
My goodness, Nino. I thought they belonged to the Yamura boys.
我临时借用了她们
I have them on temporary loan.
真的吗? 她们两个?
Really? Two of them?
她们很娇小
They are very small.
回头见 也许
See you later, maybe.
我能请你喝杯酒吗?
Can I buy you a drink?
我不喝酒
I don’t drink.
我不吸烟
I don’t smoke.
结束了吗?
The end?
结束了
The end.
我昨晚看了照片 拍得很好
I looked at the photographs last night. Very good.
谢谢
Thank you.
而且你写的文章也很好
And what you wrote, also very good.
好吧 你的工作也许结束了 我的还没有
Well, your work may be finished, but mine is not.
是时候了
It’s time.
我不想去看这场比赛 让-皮埃尔
I don’t want to see the race, Jean-Pierre.
为什么不?
Why not?
因为我感到羞愧
Because I’m ashamed.
羞愧?
Ashamed?
关于什么?
Of what?
我想是关于它的意义
Of what it’s meant to be, I suppose.
赛车
The racing.
现在我知道了它对你意味着什么 不确定性
And now, knowing what it means to you, the uncertainty.
我不想再看了 永远不
I don’t want to watch anymore. Ever.
你表现得很傻 你知道吧
You’re being very foolish, you know.
那就让我犯傻吧
Let me be foolish, then.
我今天会赢的 你不想错过 对吧?
I’m going to win today. You don’t want to miss that, do you?
求你了 让-皮埃尔 我不想去
Please, Jean-Pierre. I don’t want to go.
好吧
Well…
那我上班去了
to work, then.
我爱你 让-皮埃尔
I love you, Jean-Pierre.
我也爱你
And I you.
我们得讨论一下这段可怕对话的后果?
We’ll have to discuss the consequences of those terrible words?
嘿 你昨晚去哪了?
Hey, where were you last night?
你去哪了?
Where were you?
过来
Come here.
我应该每时每刻都说明我的行踪吗?
Am I expected to account for my whereabouts at every moment?
我应该吗?
Am I?
这不是一回事
It is not the same thing.
你是女人
You are a woman.
我要离开你了
I’m leaving you.
离开? 离开多久?
Leaving? For how long?
永远 你这个傻瓜 永远
For always, you fool. Forever.
我遇到一个男孩 一个美国人
I met a boy, an American…
他想去希腊群岛 潜水寻找文物
who wants to go to the Greek islands and dive for relics.
首先 潜水特别无聊
In the first place, diving is a great bore.
你怎么知道的? 你潜过水吗?
How do you know? Have you ever done it?
有些事情不用做也能知道
Some things one can tell without doing them…
那将会特别无聊
that they will be a great bore.
水下是鱼待的 不是人
Underwater is for fish, not people.
其次 那些根本不是文物
In the second place, they are not relics at all.
我有来自一位密友的可靠消息
I have on good authority from a close friend…
那些东西是人造的 然后丢进水里
that these things are manufactured and then dumped into the water…
被愚蠢的美国男游客发现
to be found by foolish American boy tourists.
还有那些蠢到跟他们一起去的女孩
And the girls who are foolish enough to go with them.
这是我听过的最可笑的事
This is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard.
这是我从一位密友那得到的可靠消息
I have it on very good authority from a close friend.
你想让我留下来吗?
Do you want me to stay?
你的年龄足够自己做决定了
You are old enough to make your own decisions.
那我走了 好吗?
Then I’m going, all right?
是的 我当然认为你应该去希腊群岛
Yes, I definitely think you should go to the Greek islands…
和你的美国男朋友一起
with your American boyfriend.
我觉得你应该下地狱
I think you should go to hell.
你今天会在维修区吗?
You gonna be in the pits today?
上一次使用组合赛道是在1961年
The last time this combined circuit was used was in 1961.
有车手提出过异议 他们认为
There were objections from drivers who thought…
当时的轻型1.5L一级方程式赛车
the light one-and-a-half liter Formula 1 cars of that time…
并不适合在坡道上承受强大的压力
were not suitable for the strain imposed by the banking.
考虑到悬挂必须采用折中的调校
Bearing in mind, the suspension had to be a compromise setting…
以便在公路部分也能有效地转向
to allow for effective cornering on the road section as well.
不过目前使用的方程式赛车体积更大
However the bigger cars of the present formula…
应该能更好地适应这种情况
should be better able to stand up to the conditions.
嗨 派特 你好吗?
Hi, Pat. How are you?
我还行 你呢?
I’m okay. You?
很好
All right.
希望他今天至少赢你十圈
Hope he beats you by at least 10 laps today.
我很高兴你能这么想
I’m glad you feel that way.
如果他没做到呢?
What if he doesn’t?
我们总能找到其它办法生活下去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!