Good. That’s where you want to go.
感觉现在有点头晕吧
Now you’re getting lightheaded, right?
-对 -因为你在吸入二氧化碳
– Yes. – That’s because you’re breathing CO2.
正在失去意识
You’re losing consciousness.
现在必须进入空间站
You need to board the station.
联盟二号♥受损严重 无法返回地球
That second Soyuz is too damaged for re-entry,
不过开着玩玩很不错
but it’s perfectly fine for a little Sunday drive.
开着玩玩
Sunday drive?
往西边看 看到远处那个亮点了吗
Look to the west. You see that dot in the distance?
-看到了 -那是中国空间站
– Yes. – That’s a Chinese station.
你要开着联盟号♥溜达到那里
You’re gonna take the Soyuz, and you’re gonna cruise over there.
中方救生舱叫神舟
Chinese lifeboat is a Shenzhou.
-我可没碰过神舟 -没关系
– I’ve never flown a Shenzhou. – It doesn’t matter.
返地规程和联盟号♥一样
Its re-entry protocol is identical to the Soyuz.
-联盟号♥也没开过吗 -就上过模拟器
– You never flown the Soyuz either? – Only a simulator.
那就行
Well, then you know.
可我坠毁了
But I crashed it.
模拟器可不就用来撞毁嘛
It’s a simulator, that’s what it’s designed for.
可是 我每次都坠毁
Every time. I crashed it every time.
把那玩意对准地球就行了
You point the damn thing at Earth.
一点不复杂
It’s not rocket science.
明天这个时候
And by this time tomorrow,
你就能回到苏黎世湖
you’re gonna be back in Lake Zurich
跟他们讲这番惊心动魄了
with a hell of a story to tell.
能收到吗
You copy?
莱恩 收到吗
Ryan, you copy?
我要驾驶联盟号♥去找你
I’m gonna take the Soyuz and come get you.
-不行 -我要去接你
– No, you’re not. – I’m coming to get you.
我已经离你太远了
No, I’ve got too much of a head start on you.
我会去救你的
I’m coming to get you.
你这趟车我真赶不上了
I’m afraid that ship already sailed.
莱恩 你要学会放手
Ryan, you’re gonna have to learn to let go.
-但我…-我想听你说 你可以回去
– But I… – I want to hear you say you’re gonna make it…
快 莱恩 说给我听
Come on, Ryan, say it.
-我可以回去 -真乖 继续前行
– I’m gonna make it. – All right. Keep going.
女孩子家怎么叫莱恩呢
What kind of name is Ryan for a girl?
我爸爸想要个男孩
Dad wanted a boy.
到气闸了吗
Are you close to the airlock?
-还没 -那继续
– Not yet. – Keep going.
现在你我也算保持了一定距离
So now that we have some distance between us.
-你喜欢我对吧 -什么
– You’re attracted to me, right? – What?
大家都说我有双迷人的蓝眼睛
Well, people say I have beautiful blue eyes.
你的确有一双…迷人的蓝眼睛
You have beautiful… you have beautiful blue eyes.
我眼睛是棕色的
I have brown eyes.
-想听好消息吗 -什么
– You want to know the good news? – What?
我要打破阿纳托利的纪录了
I’m gonna break Anatoly’s record,
而且这纪录可能得保持很久
and I think mine’s gonna stand for a long, long time.
不 我会去救你
No. I’m coming to get you.
-天啊 -怎么了
– Oh, my God. – What? What?
-莱恩 -什么
– Hey, Ryan? – Yeah?
你该看看阳光洒在恒河的美景
You should see the sun on the Ganges.
太震撼了
It’s amazing.
在哪呢 到底在哪里
Where are you? Where are you?
通信室 通信室 终于找到你了
Comms. Comms. There you are. Okay.
马特 我是莱恩 收到回话
Matt, this is Ryan, copy.
马特 我是莱恩 收到请回
Matt, this is Ryan, copy.
马特 我到空间站了 能收到吗
Matt, I made it, I’m here, I’m on the station. Do you copy?
马特 快回答我
Come on, Matt, talk to me.
你在哪里 报告你的位置
Tell me where you are, give me your position.
你在哪里 视野 报告你的视野
Where are you? Give me a visual. Just tell me what you see.
离开卡纳维拉尔角后 你不是话很多吗
Come on. You’ve been yammering since we left Cape Canaveral,
现在怎么不出声了
and now you decide to shut up?
快说句话 什么都可以 什么都行
Talk to me. Just say something, say anything! I don’t care!
跟我说说狂欢节的事
Hey, tell me about, uh, Mardi Gras.
跟我说说那个毛茸茸的矬男
Tell me about the hairy guy. Huh?
给我讲讲下文
Tell me what happened.
那毛茸矬男最后怎么了
What happened to the hairy guy?
快回答我啊
Please talk to me.
求你了
Please.
休斯敦 能否通联
Houston, in the blind
这里是任务专员莱恩·斯通
this is Mission Specialist Ryan Stone
从国际空间站呼叫
reporting from the ISS.
与任务指挥官马修·库沃斯基
All communications with Mission Commander Matthew Kowalski
通信彻底中断
have been lost.
无线电通信已中断
Radio transmission absent.
视野范围均不可见
Visuals nonexistent.
请求确认
To confirm,
本人莱恩·斯通
I, Ryan Stone, am the sole survivor
STS-157唯一幸存者
of STS-one-five-seven.
又怎么了
What now?
火警
在哪呢 动力开关在哪呢
Okay. Where is it, where is it? Where is the power?
是这个了
Here you are.
很好 像训练时那样 分离船舱
Great, just like training. Undocking, undocking.
离舱手册 红色
Undocking. Red.
在哪呢 在哪呢
Okay, where is it? Where is it?
快啊
Come on.
很好 这个我记得 我记得
Okay, I remember this, I remember this.
不够四分钟了
You don’t have four minutes.
得人工操作
We’re going manual.
快啊
Come on.
有了 激活 脱离
Okay. Active-Activate, undock.
七分钟逃离这里
Seven minutes to get out of here.
好了 开始吧
All right, okay.
这又怎么了
What… what?
不 不要 不要啊
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
停 停 停下来
Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!
这就对了
That’s right, that’s right.
慢慢来 慢慢来
Come on, Come on, Come on.
对 这就对了
That’s right, that’s right, that’s right.
来吧
Come on.
这下好了
Great.
晴空万里 有可能碰上卫星残片
Clear skies with a chance of satellite debris.
先弄开 然后回家 小菜一碟
Okay, we detach this, and we go home. Piece of cake.
怎么做呢
Okay, what do we have?
就它了
Okay, all right.
该死
Shit.
得赶紧了
Okay, come on.
快 快
Come on, come on.
好了
All right.
我讨厌太空
I hate space.
别叫了
Shut up.
终于好了
That’s good.
要稳住啊
Let’s stabilize you.
不错
Okay.
咱们去逛逛中国站
Let’s go visit the Chinese station.
休斯敦 能否通联
Houston, in the blind,
天宫一号♥位于西侧100公里附近
Tiangong is approximately one hundred kilometers to the west,
我偏离了约13度
and I am off its course by about thirteen degrees.
即将修正轨道
I will correct trajectory.
好了
Okay.
准备与SKD对接
I will engage S-Ka-Dae in
5 4 3 2 1
five… four… three… two… one.
又发生什么事了
What’s happening, what’s happening? Come on, come on.
One.
启动啊 启动啊
Come on, come on.
开什么玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
不要开玩笑啊
You gotta be kidding me!
你去死吧
No! Don’t you fuck…
休斯顿 能否通联
Houston, in the blind.
休斯顿 能否通联 这里莱恩·斯通博士
Houston, in the blind, this is Dr. Ryan Stone.
从联盟TMA-14M号♥呼叫

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章别惹蚂蚁
下一篇文章逍遥骑士
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!