I was earlier tonight.
我一直想当医生
I always wanted to be a doctor.
但是 我却会做… 这个
Instead, I can do… this.
第66个没有用处的才能
Ohh. Useless talent number 66.
我柔韧性很好
I’m very pliable.
我的一个女朋友有一个理论
A girlfriend of mine had a theory.
她说 在你生命中某些时刻
She said at some point in your life,
那些没有用处的才能 你会发现到它们的有用之处
you find a use for every useless talent you ever had.
就像连点游戏一样
It’s like, uh, connecting the dots.
我没有那么乐观
I’m not that optimistic.
我觉得我在慢慢下沉 没办法爬上来
I feel like I’m sinking down the drain and I can’t get out.
她说过…
She would say…
当你陷进漩涡时…
when you are stuck in that spiral…
你要伸出手
you reach up.
如果上面没有东西呢?
What if there’s nothing up there?
只管伸出手
Just reach up.
你是个舞娘?
You are a dancer.
今晚早些时候还是的
I was earlier tonight.
我就把你从退休状态拉回来吧
Well, I’m pulling you out of retirement!
起来!
Get your ass up!
我渴望娱乐 宝贝 那就是指你
Now, I’m starved for entertainment, baby, and that means you.
开收音机!
Radio!
跳起来 宝贝 快点!
Wail, baby, now!
这个才是我需要的
That’s what I’m talking about.
跳起来
Dance it up.
继续跳!
Keep dancing!
我见过一些疯狂的舞蹈
I have seen me some crazy ass shit in my day…
但从没见过一条腿的舞娘
but ain’t never seen me a one-legged stripper.
我见过只有一个乳♥房♥♥的舞娘
I have seen me a stripper with one breast,
我见过12个脚趾的舞娘
and I have seen me a stripper with 12 toes,
我还见过完全没大脑的舞娘
and I have seen me a stripper with no brains at all,
但我从没见过一条腿的舞娘
but I ain’t never seen me a one-legged stripper.
我还去过摩洛哥
And I have been to Morocco.
快跳 婊♥子♥!
Dance, bitch!
把腿跳断!
Break a leg!
跳断它!
Break it off! Ha ha!
为我跳个舞吧 混♥蛋♥
Dance for me, motherfucker.
你觉得这样很有趣吗?
You thought it was pretty funny, didn’t you?
事实上 是的
Actually, yes.
你给我一些木头
You gave me some wood,
现在我会给你…
now I’m gonna give you…
一些他妈的木头!
some fucking wood!
毒气! 你需要毒气!
The gas! You need your gas!
不! 去他妈的毒气!
No! Fuck the gas, fuck it.
我只要动作快点
I’m just gonna have to make this quick.
你哪来的那些东西?
Where would you get that?
第37个没有用处的才能
Useless talent number 37.
-我的腿断了 -没关系 我给你做了个东西
-I broke my leg. -That’s okay. I made you something.
我相信你
I do believe in you.
一直都相信
Always have.
我相信你会更好
I believe that you could be better.
你应该得到更好的
You deserve better,
甚至比我还好
even better than me.
现在
Right now,
我需要你成为…
I need you to become…
你想成为的那个人
who you are meant to be.
站起来
Stand.
如果我是你就会躲远一点
I would stand clear if I were you.
打开那扇门 好吗 宝贝?
Open that door, will you, baby?
他们摧毁了大多数毒气罐
They have destroyed most of the tanks.
我们现在要去直升机那里
Any that are left we will get on our way to the helicopters.
有两架直升机
There are two helicopters,
足够容纳我们所有的人
big enough to take all of us.
谁会开?
Who can fly?
有没有其它人会开直升机?
Can anyone else fly a helicopter?
我可以 但是… 今天晚上我是绝对不会开的
I can fly, but… no way in hell I’m gonna fly tonight.
好吧 冷静 我来开
Okay. Cool. I will fly.
我们走
Let’s go.
我想我们要留下来 雷伊
I think we are gonna stay here, Wray.
你会帮我保管好这个吗 警长?
You will take care of this for me, then, Sheriff?
乐意效劳
With pleasure.
三分钟
Three minutes.
你的兄弟是个好人 J.T.
Your brother’s a good man, J.T.
德州最好的
Best in Texas.
上来
Hop on.
不 另一边
No, the other way.
不 另一边
No. The other way.
直升机就在墙的另一边
The helicopters are on the other side of this wall.
我们冲过去!
We make a run for it!
不! 如果我们都死了 就没人能阻止这场瘟疫了
No! If we all get killed, there’s no stopping this plague.
你还不明白吗?
Don’t you get it?
我们就是解毒剂
We are the antidote.
还有别的路过去吗?
Well, is there another way around?
在这里等着
Wait here.
我想这里应该没有别的生化专家了吧?
I don’t suppose there are any other biochemical engineers around? Heh.
当然没有了
Take that as a no.
我们一定要越过那道墙!
We have to get over that wall!
我在想我们可以重新开一家店
I was thinking we could build us a new place,
就在老店的废墟上
right there where the old one was.
你主厨
You cook,
我在后面帮忙
I work the back.
你的租金不要那么高
You don’t make that rent so goddamn high.
你告诉我配方 我分担一半租金
We share the recipe, we share the rent.
从250度开始
Start at 250 degrees.
我就知道
I knew it.
-要多久? -12磅…
-For how long? -12 pounds
12磅
12 pounds,
12个小时
12 hours.
用锡箔纸包住 对吗?
Wrapped in tin foil, right?
我才不用什么锡箔纸呢
I don’t use no goddamn foil.
天哪
Damn.
蕃茄呢? 新鲜的?
Tomatoes? Fresh?
罐头
Canned.
-没开玩笑吧? -当然
-No shit? -Yeah.
-你没骗我吧? -是的
-You score me some? -Oh, yeah.
因为我们是兄弟
‘Cause we are brothers.
谢谢你
Thank you for this.
你只要记住…
You just remember…
你要把这个配方带进你的坟墓
you got to take this recipe to your grave.
我想这个我能保证
I think I can… goddamn guarantee that.
这是我们的信♥号♥♥
That’s our cue.
雪莉 亲爱的…
Cherry, darling…
看你的了
it’s all you.
我们上!
Let’s go!
雷伊!
Wray!
天哪 雷伊
Damn it, Wray.
好了 你要站起来 因为我们要离开了
Okay. You need to get up ’cause we are leaving.
他们告诉我 在这里可以找到你
They told me I would find you here.
我开始失去希望了
I was beginning to lose hope.
对不起…
I’m sorry…
但是我说谎
but I lied.
我确实想要伤害你
I did want to hurt you.
轮到我了
My turn.
希望今晚没人会死
No more dead bodies for Daddy tonight.
从来就不喜欢这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Never did like that son of a bitch.
就像教皇的小♥弟♥弟♥那样没用
About as useless as a pecker on a pope.
-别碰任何东西 -我想开直升机
-Don’t touch anything. -I want to fly it.
-他说了别乱碰! -你不知道你在做什么!
-He said not to touch anything! -You don’t know what you are doing!
-我知道我在做什么! -不 你不知道!
-I do know what I’m doing! -No, you don’t!
-闭嘴! 闭嘴! -闭嘴! 坐下! 别碰任何东西!
-Shut up! Shut up! -Shut up, sit down and don’t fucking touch anything!
所有人都坐下!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!