Hey boys!
好累啊 Marcus
I am tired. Marcus!
你的呼噜声太大了 我一宿没睡
Your snoring kept me up all night long.
你这个该死的
You’re a dead man!
-哦 -那是我的妞
– Oh wow! – That’s my baby girl!
咱不是哥们嘛
I thought you were my friend?!
少跟我扯 做你的美梦
Leave me alone, drink your maze.
-这可是有代价的 -不 不
– You’re going to pay this time! – No…!
坏海龟
Bad turtle!
-你这蠢猪 -莱尼
– You evil pig! – Oww…Lenny!
-罗比…-你这变♥态♥
– Robbie, Robbie! – You’re a psyco!
-退后 兄弟 -上帝啊 伙计们
– Get off man! – Jesus guys…
冷静 兄弟
Calm down! Buddy… Buddy
有什么问题
What’s the problem?
被箭射中的脚 没事吧
Arrow foot, come here you baby
拜托 你们在吵什么
Come on! Why are you fighting?
很高兴再看一次小矮个摔跤
Good to see midget wrestling again though I got to say
你怎么能这么做 她是我女儿
How could you do that? That’s my daughter!
-做什么 -和她上♥床♥
– Do what?! – Shake the bed with her!
你觉得我会这样对你吗
You think I would do that to you?!
我们几个之中吗
Out of any of us?
是的 你是会做这种事的人
Yeah… You’d be the one to do that
你的确和斯延普森的妈妈上过床
I mean you did sleep with Stimpson’s mother
我都不认识他
I didn’t even know that guy!
他是你的朋友 我压根不认识他啊
It was your friend! I barely knew him!
她抓住了我的小鸡鸡 我跟你们说过了
She grabbed my wiener… I told you guys!
但这次是他的女儿 完全不一样啊
That’s his daughter, it’s different!
我和他 好吧 也许我有和他调情
Me and him? Okay, maybe I flirted with him,
但只是为了引起你的注意
but that was just to get your attention.
-那你说听到他打鼾 -我也听到了
– Well what about his snoring? – I heard it too.
不是吧 又来
Oh no!… Twice?
隔了三个房♥间都能听到
We heard it from three rooms away.
好了 这下他可以脱身了 马科斯是不会
All right then, he’s off the hook you know marcus wouldn’t
和你的女儿 我不是说她
be with your daughter. I… I mean not that she’s…
你明白我的意思
You know what I’m saying.
你的头怎么了
Well, what happened to your head?
我在换睡衣的时候
When I was changing into my pj’s,
觉得有色狼在窗户那偷♥窥♥
I got the feeling that some perv was looking through my window,
就去把窗帘拉上 结果摔倒撞到头了
so I went to go close the shade and I tripped and hit my head.
是啊 兄弟 那是你女儿啊
Yeah dude… That’s your daughter!
我不会和她鬼混的 你是我最好的朋友
I’d never be with her, you’re my best friend man.
贾斯敏也不会和我这种人在一起
and Jasmine would never be with me because I’m me.
抱歉 我这辈子都没有像莱尼那样
Sorry I don’t have my whole life together
和女人相处
like Lenny.
像莱尼那样 拜托
Oh, together like Lenny… Please!
你的助理打来电♥话♥ 我替你接了
I answered your phone you pichacorta it was your assistant.
我问他是否取消了飞往米兰的航♥班♥
I asked him if he cancelled the flight to Milan
他说 早在我们来这之前就取消了
and he said he did before we even came here!
他说什么 他干嘛这么说
He said that? Why would he say that?
-我是说 -难道是他瞎编的吗
– I mean… – So he just made that up huh?
我没说他瞎编
I’m not saying he made it up…
也许他记错了
I think in his head he believes it’s true.
不许你替我擅作主张 莱尼
Don’t you agent me Lenny!
不要总想着掌控一切
Stop trying to handle everybody and everything,
而要试着承担点责任
and start taking a little responsibility for once!
我会负责的
I’ll take responsibility.
没错 我觉得比起去米兰
Okay, you’re right I thought it would be better for our family
和普通人一起待在这 对我们的家庭更有好处
to be here with normal people instead of going to Milan
我们是普通人
We’re normal?
我不敢告诉你
I was scared to tell you.
所以就瞒着你保守这个秘密
It was easier for me to keep it a secret.
每段婚姻都藏有秘密
You peel back any marriage there are secrets.
我的秘密是 我爱你
Mine is… I… I love you
我很爱你
I love you very much.
罗克珊 我只是
Roxanne, I just… I…
我们的孩子被宠坏了 变得越来越古怪无礼
Our kids are becoming nutty, snotty, spoiled.
-我 我们请了保姆 我们 -她就是个保姆咯
-I… I… We got a nanny, we got… – So she is a nanny?
-不 她不是保姆 -她当然是保姆
– No, no, no. She’s not a nanny – Of course she’s a nanny!
你什么时候才能不说谎
When does the lying stop?
在这之后
It stops right after this,
她更像是个交换生 而不像保姆
she’s more of an au pair okay? Not really a nanny.
莱尼
Lenny
好吧 谎言到此为止
All right that’s it, the lying stops now.
我再也不对你撒谎了
I won’t lie to you ever again,
我对天发誓
I swear to god.
我爱你
I love you.
男人总是爱撒谎
Men lie! they can’t help themselves.
科特就很能撒谎
Kurt sure as hell lies!
关于你的脚趾我就没撒过谎 J·辛普森
What do I lie about “toe” J. Simpson
-拜托 那个保姆呢 -那个保姆怎么了
-Oh please…the nanny? – What about the nanny?
你对她有意思
You have a thing for her!
我没有对保姆有意思
I do not have a thing for the nanny.
我是个已婚男人 已经是
I’m a married man… period.
但是我能和一个总是碎碎念的女人
But did I enjoy having a nice conversation
总问这是哪 你拿了那个没有的女人
with a woman that wasn’t going
有什么愉快的谈话吗
“Where’s this?” and “Did you pick up that?”
-没错 -你可以跟我好好聊聊啊
– Yeah – Well you could have nice conversations with me
-什么时候 -你总是在工作
– When? – You’re always working
而一回到家 你总是很累
and when you come home your just… You’re tired all the time.
你甚至看都不看我一眼
You barely even touch me or look at me.
他就像个老怨妇
He sounds like an old woman!
迪安妮 你应该听我的和翁贝托·丹尼佐结婚
Deanne, you should have married Umberto Denuzzio like I told you.
是啊 如果我和他在一起
Yeah and you know if I’d have stayed with him,
现在怀孕的就是你了 妈妈
you’d be the one that’s pregnant right now momma!
亲爱的 也许你说的对 我不跟你们吵了
You’re probably right sweetheart I’ll just butt out.
谢谢
Thank you!
可能我把你的付出当成理所当然的了
Look maybe I do take you for granted,
我很抱歉
and I’m sorry.
以后每周四晚上我都带你出去约会 如何
How’s about I take you out every Thursday night for date night?
不行 周四晚上会播实习医生格蕾
No, Thursday’s Grey’s Anatomy but
其它任何一天都行
any other night would be beautiful.
既然我们都坦诚相待
As long as we’re all being honest,
那么我也该说实话了
I think I should be honest too.
实际上我不是家具店的合伙人
I’m actually not a part owner of the lawn furniture store,
我已经不在那工作了 四月份就被解雇了
I don’t even work there anymore I got laid off in April.
但是我租了辆凯迪拉克
But I rented a Caddy and I acted like,
装得像个大人物
you know, a big shot,
因为我不想让你们知道
because I didn’t want you guys to know.
莱曼斯夫 你没必要瞒着我们
Lamonsoff, you don’t have to hide anything from us.
对不起
I’m sorry.
好吧 既然我们都开始说心里话
Yeah, since we’re getting things off our chest here,
我也坦白了吧
I’ve got a confession to make.
我戴假发了
I’m wearing a toup.
不是吧
No shit!
我也要坦白
I have a confession to make,
我其实 是男人
I’m really… a man.
-不会吧 -我说过了
– No. – I said that.
拜托 我开玩笑的
I’m just kidding, I’m just kidding.
居然这么多人都相信 太伤心了
I’m really a little hurt that so many of you believed it.
不是的 我们只是说
No, no, no we were just saying…
说真的 你很有女人味
Seriously, you’re very womanly.
尽管如此 我知道这不是我的地盘
Nevertheless, I know it’s not my place,
但是 毕竟 我年纪比你们大
but uh… Well after all, I am older than anyone here.
是哦
Hell yeah you are!
尽管有嘲弄有戏谑
Well, despite the joking and the razzing
我还是看到了爱的存在
I see a lot of love here,
但除了爱 还有敌意
and with love, comes hostility.
就像 那天洛波厉声斥责我
Like uh… Rob, when he snapped at me the other day.
我觉得很可怕
That was scary,
你们都觉得我很冷静
and you all thought that I was so calm.
但是内心里 我对自己说

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!