not so much.
加分加分
I’d like to claim credit for that.
我就靠这歌♥泡妞呢
Because that’s all part of my get some nookie playlist.
带着姑娘们起舞吧 我的姑娘就在这呢
Get the ladies on the dance floor and I got my lady right here.
来吧 宝贝
Come on honey.
-干得好 -好的 这样吧
– that was a good move – Good m…All right, let’s do this.
我知道你超爱跳舞的
I know how much you love to dance.
你知道的 我随叫随到
Well, you know me. I’m a regular shavadoo.
和你在一起 所有这些我渴望已久的
* And all of the things that I said that I wanted
一股脑的冲进我的大脑里
* come rushing by in my head when I’m with you.
心理的喜悦 对快乐的向往
* 14 joys and a will to be merry
所有这些言语如同柔情的风
*and all of the things that we say are very sentimental gentle wind.
看呢…你太性感了
Look at you… all sexy.
迪安妮吗
Deanne?
你就该把名字该改作Deyonce
You should change your name to Deyonce.
天哪
Oh, god.
这么说他也觉得我很性感了
Yeah so now he thinks I’m sexy huh?
我能邀请我的糟糠之妻共舞一曲吗
Can I just enjoy a dance with my fine ass wife.
陪着这首最纯美的歌♥ 没错
Yes, to the whitest song ever. Yes.
这是最纯美的歌♥了
This is the whitest song ever.
你记得莱尼吗 你差点就带我俩来这
You know lenny? You were right about bringing us here.
这是个很特别的地方 -没错
This place is pretty special – It is, right?
这一点也没变 我爱死这了
Nothing’s going on here and I love it.
罗克珊 我在这
Roxanne, I have made out with about 25 different girls
搞定了二十五个姑娘
in this very spot.
我希望你就是第二十六个
And I want you to be number 26.
-除非我是最后一个 -那必须的
– As long as I’m the last one – Oh, that’s a guarantee.
我也感受到这强烈的欲望了
I’m horny too.
-你干嘛呢
– What are you doing?
莱曼斯夫 你在这干嘛呢
Lamonsoff, what are you doing up?
太疯狂了
That day was crazy.
塞利…主动进攻
Sally…she just attacked me,
从没发生过这种事 真是疯了
like never before, it was insane.
我女人也一样
I just did the same thing with my woman.
真的假的
Really?
萨斯科特恩人去哪了
Hey, where’s Saskatchatoon?
对啊 不知道呢
Yeah! I don’t know?
-我算什么 -骚货
– What am I? – A hose teaser.
瞧瞧
Look at this.
-我是谁 -骚货
– What am I? – A hose teaser!
-你是哪来的 -萨斯科特恩人
– And where are you from? – Saskatchatoon!
那… 汉吉斯怎么办
What the… What are we going to do with Higgins?
告你 这是我真是烦透了
You know what? This is really pissing me off, because…
我告诉你
You know what?
不能就这么一个人醉死过去
You can’t be passed out drunk,
又没成家 什么责任也不负
single with no responsibility.
死了也没人管
And not pay for it.
我们会有麻烦的
You should have to be hurt for that.
甜心宝贝
Sweetheart?
你又在沙发上睡着了
You fell asleep on the couch again.
你得回自己屋去睡
You know you’re supposed to go to your room.
马科斯 小鸟会飞了
Marcus, the bird is all better Marcus…
他想和你谈谈呢
He want’s to talk to you.
马科斯你一定会成为
Marcus, you’re going to be
泳池最棒的救生员的
the best lifeguard at the whole pool.
屏住呼吸 屏住呼吸
Hold your breath honey hold your breath honey.
谁啊
Who’s that?
我是你妈妈的男朋友
Oh, it’s mommy’s boyfriend.
是我给你穿得衣服
The one who dresses you.
他哭了 哭了
He’s crying. He’s crying.
-妈妈 -没事了 没事了
– Momma? – It’s all right. It’s all right.
-没事的宝贝 -真是难得啊
– It’s okay baby. – It’s okay precious.
宝贝 我得带你上楼了
Okay, I’m going to take you upstairs sweetie.
帮你换尿布
Going to put your pj’s on.
你这么做可不对啊
It’s not right what you did.
不能随便倒头就睡 得回自己房♥间
You can’t just sleep anywhere you know that.
快回自己房♥间
You go to your room. You go to your room.
这可不是什么衣橱 这是你的床
This isn’t a closet. This is your bedroom.
明白了吗 你可以
Okay? You could.
这也是洗手间 在这尿尿也行
It’s also your bathroom, you can make a pee pee.
我想尿尿
I’m making a pee pee.
国♥庆♥快乐
Happy fourth of July everyone.
同时也是小鸟解放日 宝贝 祈祷吧
It’s the birdies independence day too so keep your fingers crossed honey.
-好的 -再见 小鸟
– Yay! – Bye birdie.
一大清早 你看起来可真棒
Monday morning you sure look fine.
真叫性感 你那会说啥来着
That’s so sexy. What did you say?
她说…
Oh, I think she said…
好极了
That’s great.
那群家伙待在店里
You know, these guys at the store
唇枪舌战
were talking so much smack.
就为了马上开打的篮球赛
About this basketball rematch that was supposed to go on.
好在我们都准备好球服了
Well, I’m glad we’re getting these uniforms ready.
行了 别再喝了
Oww…no more drinking.
你真的喝大了 住在衣橱里吗
Did you really sleep in the closet you drunk?
我想是吧
I think so.
不要…
No…
-不会吧 -Higgins
– Oh god! – Higgins!
我做了一个…最性感的梦
Oh, I had the…sexiest dream
一个金发小妞
about a little blonde girl though
我想肯定是个梦
I think it was a dream
-快说吧… -少来这套
– Oh come on… – That’s sick!
你猜怎么着
You know,
要是再加些海员沙司
These devilled eggs would really be good
这些芥末蛋可能味道还不错呢
if you had some marinara sauce
Lenny来电♥话♥了 喂
Oh, it’s Lenny’s phone. Hello?
-好的 我们这就走 哦 -有三个
– All right, here we go. Oh! – That’s a three.
一步 两步 三步 上梯子
That’s one, two, three,Ladder!
不要
Oh come on.
-就是它了 -富人越富就是这个理
– Oh that’s it. – The rich keep getting richer.
勾住了 快来帮忙Robbie
Schniggly is here, so come on Robbie,
告诉那…
tell the…
告诉他这边的情况
Tell the man what’s going on.
-他才不管这事呢 -告诉他就行了
He doesn’t care. – Tell him.
Gloria和我想要个孩子
Gloria and I are thinking about having a baby together.
-太棒了 -这不是很好嘛
– How great is that? – Isn’t that nice?
哇 太棒了
Wow. That’s great.
好消息是她不会有更多妊娠纹啦
You know the good news is she can’t get any more stretch marks.
哇 小子 我看这行
Wow. Boy, that’s a good one.
这个…好消息嘛 还有
Th… The good thing also, is that…
格罗里亚可以和孩子分享尿布
Gloria and the kid can share diapers.
看见了吧 真够烂的
Man you see, that’s just ugly.
他这种光棍是理解不了的
He doesn’t get it he’s not in a commited relationship.
没错 因为他安定不下来
He doesn’t get it, you know he can’t because he can’t stay.
我在努力维持稳定的关系
In a commited relationship I’m trying.
看吧…疯了 就因为…
Oh look… He’s just mad because…
他约出去的姑娘都比他老婆嫩的多
All the girls I go out with are 70 to 80 years younger than his wife.
别想改变他 你做不到
You can’t stop him… You can’t.
就像我的前任
Like the last one I was with.
这么说来 金发 高挑 火♥辣♥…
So she’s blonde, she’s tall super hot…
不适合你啊
not your type.
我和那金发妞好着呢
Me and blondie start going at it.
你知道吗 整个床都在震 -床震
And you know, we’re shaking the bed. – Shaking the bed?
不信 尿床还差不多 -真的是在震
I don’t know. I just know wetting the bed – Shaking the bed.
可你知道吗 就在关键时刻
And right at the good part, you know?
后边墙上的一幅画掉了下来
This picture behind, right on the wall… Falls.
然后…正好砸在了她的额头上
And goes… Hits her in the forehead.
她掉脑袋了?
She cut her head?
砸到她了 不过我可没停下来
It cuts her! I didn’t slow down.
就给她扔了两片阿司匹林
I just throw her two aspirins
她用嘴衔着药片的样子就像只狗
she yaps on ’em like a frisbee dog.
嗨 爷们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!