plenty of that boss water for your kid
不会让他口渴的
Wouldn’t want him to go thirsty.
好吧
All right, well uh…
顺便告诉你 那叫芙丝 芙蓉的芙
Just for the record it’s Voss Water by the way, with a “V”
好吧
– Ooh. – Okay.
兄弟们 明天会是伤感的一天
It’s going to be an emotional day tomorrow boys,
-要撒教练的骨灰 -天哪
– Spreading the buzzer’s ashes. – Oh my god.
教练希望我们将他的骨灰
Well, the coach requested that
撒在麦金太尔岛上
we scatter his remains on Mcintyre Island
我已经筹划了一个美好的仪式
I’ve got a beautiful ceremony planned.
莱尼 你明天能和我们一起去吗
Lenny are you still going to be able to do that tomorrow?
你什么时候走
What time do you leave?
-你在说什么啊 -你说走是什么意思
– What are you talking about? – What do you mean leave?
忘了告诉你们 我们明早出发
I forgot to tell you fellas, we’ve got to to take off in the morning.
你要离开湖滨小屋了
You’re leaving the lake house?
你在说什么啊 你不能走
What are you talking about? You can’t leave.
我们明天要举♥行♥仪式呢
We got the ceremony tomorrow.
莱尼在开玩笑吧
Oh, Lenny’s just playing everybody
-你在开玩笑吗 -他没有
– Are you joking? – He’s not
你在开玩笑吗
Are you joking?
我很想参加仪式 我是说 我们都想参加
I want to be there. I mean… we all want to be there.
只是我们得去米兰
It’s just, we’ve got to go to Milan.
哪个米兰 意大利吗
Milan what? Italy?
去米兰干嘛
What’s in Milan?
罗克珊设计的秋装要发布了
It’s pretty cool Roxanne’s got her fall line coming out.
时装周
Fashion week.
在四季酒店住三个晚上
Three nights at the Four Season’s baby,
在泳池边吃班尼迪克蛋
eggs benedict by the pool,
每个房♥间都有PS3
Playstation 3 in every room.
意大利电视节目里还能看波霸
And they show boobies on Italian TV.
我也要去意大利
I’m going to Italy
我是说
I meant no, no.
我没跟你们说我们可能也要去意大利
I didn’t tell you guys we’re probably going to go to Italy
这下惊喜全没了
as a… Thanks for ruining the surprise.
莱尼 没有你一切都不一样了
Lenny, it’s not going to be the same without you.
是啊 拜托
Yeah, come on.
罗克珊能让我们今晚来这
Roxanne was cool enough to let us come
已经不容易了 因为对她来说这可是大事
for tonight because this is a big deal for her.
罗克珊不能自己先去吗 之后你再去和她会合
I mean, can’t Roxanne go without you and you could meet her…
每件事情 我们俩都是一起做的
We are seating me and my lady we do everything together.
去年 我们还得在米兰上网看贝克的学校演出
Last year we had to skype Becky’s school play from Milan.
罗克珊…
Roxanne…
我还以为我们可以尽情喝呢
I thought we were going to get wasted?
亲爱的 你要我怎么做 对他们撒谎吗
Sweetie, what was I supposed to do? Lie to them?
并不是你说的内容 而是你说话的方式
It’s not what you said. It’s how you said it.
我又不是一个麻木的工作狂悍妇
I am not some insensitive work crazy dragon-lady,
你也别把我说成那样
and I’m not going to let you depict me as one.
我们取消米兰的晚餐 你撒骨灰去吧
We are skipping the dinner in Milan, spreeeading the ashes,
周天一早我们就出发
and we are leaving first thing Sunday morning.
莱曼斯夫 才早上五点啊
Lamonsoff! It’s five in the morning.
请你把狗宰了吧
Can you kill the dog now?
有这打算
I’m thinking about it
进去吧 大家注意 小鸟来了
Go ahead, birdie coming through everybody, birdie coming through.
早上好 把它放到桌子上去
Good morning take it right over to the table.
你们在干嘛 什么东西发臭了
How are we going? Something stinks in here.
我和格罗里亚在为大家做早点
Gloria and I are making breakfast for everybody,
利用脱水器
using a dehydrator,
能让煮食物的温度不超过115度
which never cooks anything above 115 degrees.
这些是煎饼
Those are pankakes?
海洋煎饼
They’re ocean pankakes.
根本就是灰色的 这是大象腿切片吧
They’re grey, they look like you cut them off an elephant’s legs.
我才不吃
I’m not eating that
-对你有好处 -这是什么
– It’s good for you – What is this?
这是什么 一块疤吗
What is this? A scab?
脱水香蕉
It’s dehydrated banana.
普通香蕉怎么了
What happened to a normal banana?
剥皮不就可以吃了吗
You peel a banana and eat it.
孩子们会喜欢的 可有趣了
The kids will love it, it’s fun man.
一整天都不会坏 还可以把香蕉切得很薄
It doesn’t go bad all day you slice it up really thin…
我知道可以用来干嘛了
Oh, I see what you do with it.
也许你是对的 这东西不错
Maybe you’re right, this is good.
是用来做这个的吧
Is that what they’re meant for?
你也可以这么用
You could do that I guess you could.
我宁愿被脱水水果打也不要被…
I’d rather be hit by dehydrated fruit than a…
加工
processed…
-加工水果打 -我开玩笑的
– processed fruit. – I’m just kidding around.
你以为有钱就能随便用脱水水果打人吗
You think you’re rich and you can just slap people with dehydrated…
我没这么想 别那么说
I don’t think that, don’t say that.
早上好 宝贝 小鸟怎样了
Good morning… Honey, how is the birdie?
哇哦
Ooh la la.
-你哪买♥♥的鞋啊 -我知道我穿得太考究了
– Where did you get those shoes – I know, I know, I’m overdressed.
抱歉 我是为米兰而准备的 而不是湖边
But sorry, I packed for Milan not the lake.
用橡树果做的
Made from acorns.
伙计 我可不吃这些
So dude, I’m not eating any of this.
你有什么正常的食物吗 麦片
You got any normal food? Cereal… Uh…
费德先生 需要我帮你做菜肉馅煎蛋饼吗
Would you like to make your egg white frittata Mr. Feder?
你自然科学课在学那个吗
Oh, uh… Is that what you’re doing in science class now?
做菜肉馅煎蛋饼 不用了
Making frittata’s? No, you know what?
没事 你可以在你的房♥间练习那个
We’re okay. You can go practice that in your room though.
我知道你就快要参加大考了
I know you got the big test coming.
亲爱的 你知道吗
Yeah uh.. You know honey?
我觉得你把莱尼控制得太过分了
I think you’re overwhelming Lenny here,
给你个礼物
I’ve got a present for you.
培根
Bacon.
-拿去吧 -培根
– Knock yourself out. – Bacon! Hey…
-她买♥♥的 -她买♥♥的
– She gets it. – She gets it.
还好她买♥♥了
Thank god she gets it.
好吧
All right so…
你在干嘛
Hey, what are you doing?
-热培根啊 -别在这热
– Cooking the bacon. – Not in here.
那是动物尸体 不许靠近素食
That’s dead animal flesh and it’s not going near the vegan food.
-凶手 -好吧
– Murderer! – Fine!
那我怎么办 我知道了
What do I do with it? Oh I know…
抱歉 兄弟
I’m sorry buddy.
克里 真丢脸
Curly! Shame on you.
那只疯狗
That crazy dog
肯定把我剩下的意大利面吃了
must have got into some of my leftover pasta pazul.
是啊妈妈 我敢说事实就是那样
Yeah momma I’m sure that’s exactly what happened.
它吃了 我们也该养只狗
It did! We should get a dog.
我们该养只水牛
We should get a water buffalo whoo.
汉吉斯 你在干嘛
Higgins! What are you doing?
我在家不♥穿♥裤子
Look, I don’t wear pants at my house.
在你家也不♥穿♥
I’m not wearing them at your house…
抱歉
Sorry.
那是男人的屁♥股♥吗
That was a man’s ass?
不错
Yeah.
真香啊
How sweet is… Look at that.
伙计 就是这样
That’s it buddy.
好的 扔石子
Okay, throw the rock.
打水漂
Skim it.
扔树
Throw it at tree.
扔湖里
Throw it at the lake.
扔你弟弟
Throw it at your brother.
用它撞头
Hit your head with it.
随便做点什么
Just do something.
不是吧
Come on…
格雷基 你在干嘛 穿成那样
Greggie what are you doing? Dressed like that.
你和吉米尼·克里克一起混吗
You hanging out with Jiminy Crickey?
我们本来要去米兰的 记得吗
We were supposed to be going to Milan, remember?
我是为那准备的
That’s what I packed for.
拜托 去换短裤吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!