上帝啊 真糟糕 伙计
God, that’s rough buddy.
谁在安排丧事
Who’s making the funeral arrangements?
他的侄女吗 她肯定伤心透了
Oh his niece? She must be devastated.
她的身材是不是还那么辣啊
Is she still hot do you know?
别逼我发飙 马库斯
Don’t make me lose my temper, Marcus!
什么
What…?
要是我没能出席葬礼
If I don’t make it to the funeral
告诉警♥察♥ 是阿普尔比餐馆的阿琳干的
tell the police it was Arlene from applebee’s.
不 谢谢你的来电
No, thanks for calling me.
到时候见 再见
I’ll see you later. Bye.
教练去世了
The coach is dead.
葬礼在星期五举♥行♥
His funeral is this friday.
我觉得我一个人承受不了这些
I don’t think I can handle this alone.
你能跟我一起吗
Can you come with me?
当然…我会推迟白内障手术的
Of course… I’ll postpone my cataract surgery.
你真是我的女神
You are my special lady.
现在我将引领你进入宁静舒适的极乐世界
Now I’m going to transport you to a world of serene relaxation.
新英格兰
NEW ENGLAND
到了 进去后都收敛一点
Okay guys. Let’s try to act normal in there.
你怎么不戴墨镜
What’s wrong with your sunglasses?
我不想给那些家伙借口叫我…
I don’t want any reason for these guys to call me…
好莱坞仔
Hollywood!
瞧瞧这个
Look at that
科特·麦肯齐
Kurt Mckenzie
-麦肯齐一家 -来吧
– And the whole Mckenzie clan – Come here
迪安妮 看上去气色不错
Deanne, you look great.
我老婆在那边 去打个招呼吧
My wife’s over there, go say hi.
瞧你这屁♥股♥越来越肥
See that ass is still growing.
简直能跟卡黛珊媲美了
You got a little Kardashian in there.
你倒有点麦克·维克的味道了…
Okay, you kind of turned into a little Michael Vick thing…
暴食版的麦克·维克
if he was bulimic.
罗克珊 不知道你还记不记得我
Roxanne, I don’t know if you remember me?
我参加过你的婚礼 整晚都在跳舞的那个
I was at your wedding. I was the one that was table dancing all night.
-迪安妮…麦肯齐 -没错
– Deanne… Mackenzie… – Of course
-真高兴见到你 -我也是
– Hi good to see you – Hello
我的天啊 你气色真不错
Oh my god, you’re glowing,
你怀孕的样子真美
you look so beautiful with your pregnancy.
你这话什么意思?
What the hell are you talking about?
我开玩笑呢
I’m just playing.
上帝啊 你该瞧瞧你的表情…就像这样…
Oh my god! You should see your face… you’re like…
-小莱尼·费德 -龙佐尼老妈胖了
– Little Lenny Feder! – Momma Ronzoni got big?
瞧瞧这帅气的大家伙
Look at this handsome hunk of prochute,
事业有成的男人 过来 亲妈妈一下
and such a big success. Come on, give momma a kiss.
能亲脸颊吗
Can I get a cheek in all that…
亲到了 但是被帽檐戳到眼睛了
I got you, I got you poked in the eye by the hat
但是我没事
but I’m all right.
你女婿最近怎么样
How about the tale of your son-in-law here,
他现在成家庭煮夫了
he’s a house husband now.
我女儿每天要死要活地工作赚钱养家
My daughter’s got to bust her hump all day to pay the bills
而介傻瓜只会围着灶台转
while dummy here stays home and cleans.
你怎么这样说我
I don’t know how you can talk to me like that
特别是你长得跟阿敏将军一个德性
when you look like Idi Amin
还要顶个螺旋桨在脑门上
with a propellor on your head.
那挺不错的
Oh, that’s nice.
克罗珊 这是我的母亲
Roxanne, this is my mother.
你好 隆奇尼老妈 很高兴见到你
Hello momma Ronzini. I am so pleased to meet you.
我是小莱尼的妻子
I am little Lenny’s wife.
你真给自己找了个麻辣甜心 莱尼
What a spicy quesadilla you got yourself Lenny.
是啊…她确实不错
Yeah…she tastes great.
我猜也是
I bet.
我就是恶棍 怎样 我就是恶棍 贱♥人♥
I’m a gangster, what? I’m a gangster, beeotch!
我不是说过要把电♥话♥关了吗 格瑞格
Didn’t I tell you to turn the phone off there Greg?
没错 可我的按♥摩♥师来电♥话♥了
Yeah, but it’s my massage therapist.
什么 不 不 关掉电♥话♥
What? No no no cell phones.
等等 不让接电♥话♥我可走人了
Wait, no cell phones then I’m out of here.
海姬
Higgy!
知不知道谁操办的丧事么?
Who’s ready to get their funeral on?
抱歉 他的死讯让我有点失态 还好吗 麦肯齐
I’m sorry, death makes me weird. What’s up Mckenzie?
你还用棕榄来保养你的嫩手吗
You got those soft hands still using Palmolive?
还好吗 莱尼
What’s up Lenny?
伙计 我以为你早就开始健身了呢
Buddy, I thought you were going to start working out.
什么意思
What does that mean?
-你太肥了 -不
– You’re fat – No!
伙计 我有一件好事一直想向你求证
Guys, this is good news I’ve always wanted to represent you.
你是奥尔森姐妹的孪生姐妹吗
You’re the third Olsen twin?
保持低调 这些是你的孩子吗
Keep it down. So these are your kids?
那女孩是谁 不会是保姆吧
And who’s that girl that’s not a nanny is it?
不 她是…是
No, no this is a…a
来自中国的一个朋友
friend of ours from China.
-是吗 我看过那家网站 -不 不 这是…
– Yeah, no I’ve been on that website – No, no, like an…
一个交流生 我老婆带回家的
an exchange student that my wife brought into the house.
你的老婆喜欢这种类型 真不错
Your wife’s into chicks? That’s nice
-好莱坞仔 -好莱坞仔 他总能走狗屎运
– Hollywood – Hollywood, see he always lucks out.
我一直梦想那样…
I always thought something like that…
-大家好啊 -莱曼斯夫
– Hey now! – Lamonsoff!
-都开凯迪了啊 -还不赖吧
– Rolling up in a Caddy – That’s how we do it
瞧瞧你 长得比我还壮实
Look at you you’re growing up on me man.
胸部有B杯了吧
You’re a B cup now?
好靓的耳朵 在NFL上订的吗
Nice ears. Do you get the NFL package on those?
这凯迪真不错 你在做草坪家具和毒品买♥♥卖♥♥吗
Nice Caddy. You sell lawn furniture and crack?
得了吧 我可是布兰奇福德家具的合伙人 伙计
Come on! I’m the co-owner of Branchford Lawn Furniture, man,
我当老板了 宝贝
I’m the boss now baby.
-真有你的 -你这次终于把老妈带来了
– Good for you there – I’m glad you brought your mother this time
这笑话不错
That’s a good one.
就像和一只老鹰在握手 一会见
It’s like shaking hands with an eagle. I’ll see you later.
天啊 那个爱演的家伙
Oh my god, it’s captain caring of the s.s. melodrama.
他今天肯定会玩场大的
He’s going to play this one big
太痛苦了…
Cue pain…
-情况真遭 -没错 糟透了 很高兴见到你
– Hell of a circumstance, I know – I know, it sucks. Great to see you
布泽现在去天堂当教练了
Buzzer’s up there coaching heaven’s team now.
没错
That’s true.
他手下有维特 枪手皮特 J博士
He’s got Wilt, pistol Peete, Dr. J
J博士还活着
Yeah Dr. J’s alive still.
-那一类家伙 -对 没错
– Those type of guys – Yeah, yeah
你看起来不错虽然男人喜欢…
You look good though man like…
你就是活脱脱的金发白人版埃尔维斯
If Elvis was an Oompa Loompa, he’s right in front of me.
我不喜欢在葬礼上开玩笑 那太不尊重了
I don’t make jokes at funerals because it’s disrespectful
可如果这是你表达痛苦的方式
But if that’s part of your healing process
-我不介意 -你真体贴 谢谢
– I’m cool with it – That’s nice, thanks
那你介意我动动指头吗
Are you cool with a finger in you?
克罗珊
Roxanne!
记得吗 洛波 我经常跟你提起的 洛波
Remember?… Rob, the guy I always tell you about? … Rob
当然 那个十九岁才进入青春期的孩子
Of course! The kid who didn’t hit puberty until he was nineteen right?
那可是我们之间的秘密
That was our secret.
这位一定是你的母亲…
And this must be your mother…
-我妻子 -抱歉
– My wife – I’m sorry
我是格罗里亚 很高兴见到你
I’m Gloria. It’s so nice to meet you.
你的衣服真漂亮
Your design line is so beautiful.
谢谢 谢谢 我很喜欢你的…围巾
Thank you, thank you and I love your…scarves.
待会她会用它把我绑得严严实实的
She’ll be tying me up with those later.
他可不是开玩笑
He’s not kidding.
真恶心
Grody!
那长长的 长长的舌头
The long, long tongues.
待会见 待会见
See you in there, see you in there.
在那
Right over there
就坐这 就坐这
Sit right here, sit right here.
亲爱的 我去和莱尼打声招呼
I’m going to go say hi to Lenny, hon
不 亲爱的…
No, honey…
你好 莱尼
Hi Lenny!
你还好吗
How are you doing?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!