RABBI: God has children? What, and a dog?
说不定还是条牧羊犬?
A collie, maybe?
上帝没有孩子
God doesn’t have children.
他是单身汉 而且很生气
He’s a bachelor. And very angry.
不对 他是生气过!
No, no, he used to be angry.
什么? 他克服了吗?
What? He got over it?
你信的是另一个时代的上帝!
You worship the God of another age.
缺乏爱的上帝!
Who has no love.
不对! 他爱犹太人
Not true. He likes Jews.
上帝爱众人!
God loves everyone.
上帝就是爱
God is love!
上帝就是上帝
God is who he is.
这有啥奇怪的? 谁不是谁啊?
This is special? Who isn’t who is?
但上帝为何要出现在电影里?
But how should God be rendered in a motion picture?
上帝才没出现在电影里!
God isn’t in the motion picture!
那Todd Hocheiser演得是谁?
Then who is Todd Hocheiser?
各位 或许一时解答不了那么多问题
Gentlemen, maybe we’re biting off more than we can chew.
我们先暂时搁置神的本质
We don’t need to agree on the nature of the deity here,
我们先只看他表演 先不管他是谁生的
if we could focus on the Christ, whatever his parentage.
我要问的是: 我们对他的描述公正吗?
My question is, is our depiction fair?
还好啦
I have seen worse.
牧师?
Reverend?
不会冒犯到常人
There is nothing to offend a reasonable man.
神父?
EDDIE: Father.
剧本写得虔诚恭敬
The motion picture teleplay was respectful
品味独特 格调高雅
and exhibited tastefulness and class.
你几时变成专家了?
Who made you an expert all of a sudden?
犹太教教士 你怎么看呢?
And what do you think, Rabbi?
Eh…
不予置评
I haven’t an opinion.
怎么样呢? 我不…
How did we do? I don’t…
不错 怎么了?
Fine. What’s up?
Baird Whitlock不见了
Can’t find Baird Whitlock.
他离开剧组有一小时了 说要回他化妆室
He left the set over an hour ago, said he was going to his dressing room,
但不在那
but he isn’t there.
嗑药去了? 大白天的? 我疯了不成
Out on a bender? Middle of the day? Am I crazy?
你没疯 但就是不在
You’re not crazy, but, no.
我还找过Til Two, Dan Tana’s, Rusty Scupper 一个影子都没
I checked the Til Two, Dan Tana’s, Rusty Scupper. No soap.
还是回家了? 打给他老婆没? 打了
Home, maybe? Called his wife? Yep.
萝拉怎么说?
What did Laura say?
他不在 他从没回家过 他就是个混♥蛋♥ 问他小三去
He’s not home, he’s never home. He’s a louse. Try one of his chippies.
打给那个叫法兰奇的女场记了吗?
Called that script girl, what’s her name, Francie?
打了
Uh, check.
剧组有哪个女人不见了吗?
Any of the gals missing from the set?
没有
Nope.
好 才消失一小时? 先别紧张
All right, gone an hour? We won’t worry yet.
STUDIO ASSISTANT: Hobie?
公♥司♥说这里没你的事了 要你回摄影棚报到
The studio says you’re finished here, and you’re to report back to the lot.
干嘛?
How come?
他们要让你变身
They’re changing your image.
好的
Okay.
公♥司♥还说今晚你要护送Carlotta去首映会
And the studio says you’re escorting Carlotta Valdez to your premiere tonight.
干嘛? 我又不认识她
How come? I don’t know her.
公♥司♥安排的 你身分不同了
The studio’s arranging it. They’re changing your image.
去他的!
Damn it!
夫人 你又胀气了吗(肚子更大了)?
You have gas again, ma’am?
夫人? 叫我小姐! 我像结婚了吗?
Ma’am? Miss. Do I look married?
不像 小姐 不! 没错 又胀气了
No, miss. No! Yeah, “Gas again.”
问他吧 他知道
Ask him. He knows.
好啦 一边去吧
All right. Scram.
DeeAnna 还好吗?
How are you, DeeAnna?
我好吗? 湿答答的
How am I? Wet.
再过一星期 我就塞不进那该死的鱼尾巴了
I don’t think I’m gonna fit in that fish-ass after this week.
过明天 水上芭蕾组的人就可以当你替身了
Oh, we should have the water ballet in the can after tomorrow.
到夜♥总♥会♥那一幕会给你穿宽松的
In the nightclub scene, wardrobe will have a gown for you that’s more forgiving.
有想嫁谁了吗(肚子又搞大了)?
Any more thoughts about who you might marry?
我不在玩那一套了 都结婚两次了
I ain’t doing that again. I had two marriages.
都还得靠公♥司♥花钱摆平
It just cost the studio a lot of money to bust them up.
我们不得不解决那两段婚姻
Well, we had to have those annulled.
一个混黑社会的
One was to a minor mob figure…
文森不是黑社会的!
Vince was not minor.
巴迪呢 是个吸毒的乐队主唱
And Buddy Flynn was a bandleader with a long history of narcotic use.
我就说嘛 两个都是混♥蛋♥
Yeah, yeah, that’s what I’m saying. They were both louses.
在嫁第三个混♥蛋♥对我没好处
Marrying a third louse ain’t gonna do me no good.
我们不是给你介绍几个不错人选
We’ve offered you some very suitable, clean young men.
不是小白脸 就是软脚虾 娘娘腔 !
Pretty boys, saps and swishes!
难道有可靠的好男人我会放过吗?
What, you think if there wasn’t a good, reliable man, I wouldn’t have grabbed him?
那Arne Seslum呢? 他是孩子的爹吧?
What about Arne Seslum? He is the father, isn’t he?
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
婚姻不一定要天长地久
The marriage doesn’t have to last forever.
但 DeeAnna 生出没爹的孩子
But, DeeAnna, having a child without a father
会给我们声誉带来麻烦
would present a public-relations problem for the studio.
拍水上芭蕾对我们形象大有好处
The aquatic pictures do very nicely for us.
那你去穿鱼尾巴啊嫁给Arne Seslum好了
So you go and strap on a fish-ass and marry Arne Seslum.
拍水上芭蕾不只对我们 对你都有好处
The pictures do well for all of us, and it’s a tribute to you.
观众爱你 因为他们知道你有多”无辜”
The public loves you because they know how innocent you are.
那倒是
That’s true.
我去看看 Arne 要不要娶你
Let me see if Arne is open to matrimony.
你确定他是孩子的爹吗?
You’re sure he’s the father?
是啊 我肯定是 非常
Yeah, yeah. Absolutely, he’s the father, yes!
算相当确定吧
Pretty sure.
喂 Maxie 把我的鱼尾巴拿来!
Hey, Maxie, bring me my ass back.
嘿 嘿 伙计 过来
Hey, hey, buddy, come here!
你好啊 Hobie?
How you doing, Hobie?
你好 Scotty
Hello there, Scotty.
他们让你来摄影棚拍戏啊?
They got you shooting on the lot?
Mannix把我从西部片场调回来
Uh, well, Mr. Mannix pulled me off the western.
说要让我演部歌♥舞剧
Says I’m doing a movie on a sound stage.
还弄了间专属化妆室说
They built a drawing room.
他来了
CREW MEMBER: He’s here.
亲爱的 欢迎
Oh, my dear boy. Welcome.
我是 Laurence Laurentz
Laurence Laurentz.
你看起来很棒喔 感觉怎样?
And you look wonderful, wonderful. How do you feel?
这个嘛…领口有点给我紧 (本来就不是给你穿的)
Uh, well, this here collar is a little tight.
不会不会 很合身 看起来很棒
No, no, no. It’s nicely fit, looks a marvel.
待会就习惯了
Oh. Just takes a little getting used to.
Hobie 现在我们要拍的就是这里
Now, Hobie, here is our set.
没错 待会你就从那进场
And, in fact, that’s right, yes, you enter from there,
从大厅门看到比夫的手提箱
having just seen Biff’s valise in the foyer,
虽然Allegra声称他没来过
in spite of Allegra’s claim that he hasn’t been to the house.
我超崇拜Allegra 应该是的
I’m sweet on Allegra. Indeed you are.
但我看到了Biff的手提箱
But I seen Biff’s grip.
应该是的
Indeed you have.
就在此时 Hobie…
And so here we find you, Hobie…
你要表现出被猜疑所困
We find you haunted by unspoken suspicions.
被Biff的把手困扰
Haunted. By Biff’s grip.
是他的手提箱 是的
By his valise, yes.
但这位是Dierdre
But here is Dierdre
她对你有好感 感觉机会来了
harboring deep feelings for you, and sensing opportunity.
Dierdre. Dierdre, 是的
Dierdre. Dierdre, yes.
在她的强拉下 你和她坐到沙发上
So at her importuning, you join her on the couch
开始讲话
and conversation ensues.
Um…
她会强拉吗 Laurence先生?
So, she’s gonna importune, Mr. Laurence?
是Laurentz
Laurentz.
喔 不好意思
Oh, I’m sorry.
她会强拉吗 Laurentz先生?
She’s gonna importune, Mr. Laurentz?
我是不是该注意一下?
Is that something I should be concerned about?
她只会叫你过去和她坐一下 也就是
No, she’ll simply ask you to join her on the couch, is all I mean to say,
过去然后开始讲话(不会吃了你)
and then conversation ensues.
好的 了解
Okay. Okay. I gotcha.
很好 我们先过一次如何?
Very good, very good. Let’s try one, shall we?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!