each day since your absence
都是假象
that is my true mask.
我回来了
I returned.
因为害怕 而不是忠诚
Out of fear, not loyalty.
不过 过去几个月
Still, you have proved yourself useful
你还是派上用场了 虫尾巴
these past few months, Wormtail.
谢谢您 主人
Thank you, master.
谢谢您
Thank you.
-多么英俊的男孩 -别碰他
– Such a handsome boy. – Don’t touch him!
哈利
Harry.
我差点把你忘了
I’d almost forgotten you were here.
站在我父亲的尸骨之上
Standing on the bones of my father. Yeah.
我本想介绍一下你
I’d introduce you,
但听说如今你的名气要赶上我了
but word has it you’re almost as famous as me these days.
大难不死的男孩
The boy who lived.
你的传奇是谎言堆砌的 哈利
How lies have fed your legend, Harry.
我来揭露十三年前那一夜的真♥相♥吧
Shall I reveal what really happened that night 13 years ago?
揭露一下 我是如何丧失力量的
Shall I divulge how I truly lost my powers?
好吗
Yes, shall I?
是因为爱
It was love.
可爱的莉莉·波特
You see, when dear, sweet Lily Potter
为唯一的儿子牺牲了生命
gave her life for her only son
也给了他最强大的保护
she provided the ultimate protection.
让我不能碰他
I could not touch him.
那是种古老的魔法
It was old magic.
我本该预见到的
Something I should have foreseen.
但现在都不重要了
But no matter, no matter.
一切都变了
Things have changed.
现在 我可以碰你了
I can touch you now.
神奇吧 哈利 你的血作用这么大
Astonishing what a few drops of your blood will do, eh, Harry?
捡起你的魔杖 波特
Pick up your wand, Potter.
我说了 捡起来 起来 起来
I said, pick it up! Get up! Get up!
你学过怎么决斗吧 是吗
You’ve been taught how to duel, I presume, yes?
首先 我们要互相鞠躬
First, we bow to each other.
快点 哈利 礼节还是要遵守的
Come on, now, Harry. The niceties must be observed.
邓布利多可不希望你丢了风度 是吧
Dumbledore wouldn’t want you to forget your manners, would he?
我让你鞠躬
I said, bow.
-好极了 现在… -不
– That’s better. And now… – No.
钻心剜骨
Crucio!
钻心剜骨
Crucio!
好样的 哈利
Attaboy, Harry.
你父母会为你骄傲的
Your parents would be proud.
特别是你那肮脏的麻瓜母亲
Especially your filthy Muggle mother.
除你武…
Expelliar–
我要杀了你 哈利·波特
I’m going to kill you, Harry Potter.
我要毁了你
I’m going to destroy you.
今晚过后 再也不会有人♥质♥疑我的力量
After tonight, no one will ever again question my powers.
今晚过后 再有人说起你
After tonight, if they speak of you,
只会记得 你是如何
they’ll speak only of how you
求着我杀了你
begged for death.
而我 出于仁慈
And I, being a merciful Lord,
成全了你
obliged.
起来
Get up!
别把背对着我 哈利·波特
Don’t you turn your back on me, Harry Potter!
我要你看着我杀掉你
I want you to look at me when I kill you!
我要看着光从你眼里消失
I want to see the light leave your eyes!
那就听你的
Have it your way.
-除你武器 -阿瓦达索命
– Expelliarmus! – Avada Kedavra!
你们别动 我要亲手结果他
Do nothing! He’s mine to finish!
亲手结果他
He’s mine!
哈利 连接断开后
Harry, when the connection is broken,
你得回到门钥匙那去
you must get to the Portkey.
我们可以待一会 为你争取时间
We can linger for a moment to give you some time
但只有一小会 明白吗
but only a moment. Do you understand?
哈利 把我的尸体带回去 好吗
Harry, take my body back, will you?
带给我的父亲
Take my body back to my father.
放手吧
Let go.
亲爱的 可以放手了
Sweetheart, you’re ready.
放手 放手
Let go! Let go!
奖杯飞来
Accio!

No!
他成功了
He did it!
哈利
Harry!
哈利
Harry!
不 不 别
No! No! No, don’t!
天哪 邓布利多 怎么回事
For God’s sake, Dumbledore, what’s happened?
他回来了 他回来了
He’s back. He’s back.
伏地魔回来了
Voldemort’s back.
塞德里克要我把他的尸体带回来
Cedric, he asked me to bring his body back.
我不能把他留在那
I couldn’t leave him, not there.
没事了 哈利 没事了
It’s all right, Harry. It’s all right.
他回来了 你们都回来了
He’s home. You both are.
让大家都坐回去 有个男孩死了
Keep everybody in their seats. A boy has just been killed.
得找人把他弄走 邓布利多 人太多了
The body must be moved, Dumbledore. There are too many people.
让我过去
Let me through.
让我过去
Let me through!
让我过去
Let me through!
我的儿子
That’s my son!
我的孩子
That’s my boy!
我的孩子
It’s my boy!
-好了 起来 冷静点 -不
– Come on. Get up. Easy, easy! – No.
你现在不该待在这 走吧
This is not where you want to be right now. Come on.

No!
没事了 有我在
It’s all right, I got you.
有我在
I got you.
好了 冷静点
Come on. Easy, now.

No!

No!
你还好吗 波特
Are you all right, Potter?
疼吗 胳膊上
Does it hurt? That?
现在不那么疼了
Not so much now.
给我看看吧
Perhaps I’d better take a look at it.
奖杯是个门钥匙
The cup was a Portkey.
被人施咒了
Someone had bewitched it.
感觉怎么样
What was it like?
-他什么样 -谁
– What was he like? – Who?
黑魔王
The Dark Lord.
站在他面前 是什么感觉
What was it like to stand in his presence?
我不知道
I don’t know.
感觉就像 掉进了一场梦里
It was like I’d fallen into one of my dreams,
还是一场噩梦
into one of my nightmares.
还有别人吗
Were there others?
墓地里还有别人吗
In the graveyard, were there others?
我…
I…
我好像没提过墓地的事吧 教授
I don’t think I said anything about a graveyard, professor.
“龙可真是神奇的生物”
“Marvelous creatures, dragons, aren’t they?”
你说那个可怜的蠢货
Did you think that miserable oaf
怎么可能想到带你去看火龙
would’ve led you into the woods
还不是我向他建议的
if I hadn’t suggested it?
你说塞德里克·迪戈里
Do you think Cedric Diggory
为什么要告诉你 在水下打开金蛋
would’ve told you to open the egg underwater
还不是我先告诉他的
if I hadn’t told him first myself?
还有纳威·隆巴顿那个白♥痴♥
Did you think Neville Longbottom, the witless wonder
怎么能想到帮你找腮囊草
could’ve provided you with gillyweed
还不是我给了他一本书 他才开窍的
if I hadn’t given him the book that led him straight to it?
原来一直都是你
It was you from the beginning.
是你把我的名字放进了火焰杯
You put my name in the Goblet of Fire.
-是你对克鲁姆施咒 可你…-可我什么
– You bewitched Krum, but you– – “But– But–”
你的胜利是我精心策划的 波特
You won because I made it so, Potter.
你今晚去墓地
You ended up in that graveyard tonight
也是安排好的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!