Hey, Potter!
-波特 -塞德里克
– Potter! – Cedric.
你 你还好吗
How–? How are you?
非常好
Spectacular.
我发现你提醒我第一关是龙之后
I realize I never really thanked
我都没有好好谢谢你
you properly for tipping me off about those dragons.
没关系 换你也会那么做的
Forget it. I’m sure you would’ve done the same for me.
没错
Exactly.
你知道五楼的级长浴室吗
You know the Prefects’ bathroom on the fifth floor?
是个洗澡的好地方
It’s not a bad place for a bath.
带上你的金蛋
Just take your egg…
在热水里好好思考一番
…and mull things over in the hot water.
我肯定是疯了
I must be out of my mind.
绝对是疯了
I’m definitely out of my mind.
如果我是你 就把它放进水里
I’d try putting it in the water if I were you.
桃金娘
Myrtle!
你好啊 哈利
Hello, Harry.
好久没见了
Long time no see.
之前我在一个堵塞的下水道里
I was circling a blocked drain the other day…
发现了点复方汤剂
…and could swear I saw a bit of Polyjuice Potion.
不会又是你干的吧 哈利
Not being a bad boy again, are you, Harry?
复方汤剂
Polyjuice Potion?
早就不做这种事了 桃金娘
Kicked the habit. Myrtle,
你是不是说”把它放进水里”
did you say, “Try putting it in the water”?
他就是那么干的
That’s what he did.
另一个
The other boy…
长得挺帅的
…the handsome one…
塞德里克
…Cedric.
别犹豫 打开啊
Well, go on. Open it.
寻找我们吧 在我们声音响起的地方
Come seek us where our voices sound
我们在地面上无法歌♥唱
We cannot sing above the ground
你只有一个钟头的时间
An hour long you’ll have to look
找到被我们拿走的宝贝
To recover what we took
桃金娘
Myrtle…
大湖里面有人鱼吗
…there aren’t merpeople in the Black Lake, are there?
很好
Very good.
塞德里克好久才想明白
It took Cedric ages to riddle it out.
泡泡都要没了
Almost all the bubbles were gone.
哈利 你再说一遍
Harry, tell me again.
“寻找我们吧 在我们声音响起的地方”
“Come seek us where our voices sound.”
很显然是大湖
The Black Lake, that’s obvious.
“你只有一个钟头的时间”
“An hour long you’ll have to look.”
显然是一个小时 不过应该很困难
Again, obvious. Though, admittedly, potentially problematic.
“应该很困难”
“Potentially problematic”?
你在水下憋气
When’s the last time you held
能憋一个小时吗 赫敏
your breath underwater for an hour, Hermione?
哈利 我们可以的
Look, Harry, we can do this.
我们三个肯定能想到办法
The three of us can figure it out.
很抱歉打扰你们
Hate to break up the skull session.
麦格教授要你们去她办公室
Professor McGonagall wants you in her office.
你不用 波特 只要韦斯莱和格兰杰
Not you, Potter, just Weasley and Granger.
可是 第二个任务就剩几个小时了
But, sir, the second task is only hours away, and–
没错 我猜波特已经准备好了
Exactly. Presumably Potter is well prepared by now…
该好好睡一觉了
…and could do with a good night’s sleep.
快去吧
Go. Now!
隆巴顿
Longbottom!
你帮波特把书放回去
Why don’t you help Potter put his books back.
如果你对植物感兴趣的话
You know, if you’re interested in plants…
你应该看《戈沙克草药指南》
…you’d be better off with Goshawk’s Guide to Herbology.
你知道在尼泊尔有个魔法师
Do you know there’s a wizard
在种不受地心引力影响的树吗
in Nepal who’s growing gravity-resistant trees?
纳威 我没有恶意 不过我真的
Neville, no offense, but I really don’t care…
对植物不感兴趣
…about plants.
除非能有根
Now, if there’s…
什么西♥藏♥萝卜能让我
…a Tibetan turnip that will
在水下待一个小时
allow me to breathe underwater for an hour…
那还可以 不然的话…
…then great. But otherwise–
萝卜我倒不知道 不过你可以用鳃囊草
I don’t know about a turnip. But you could always use gillyweed.
-下注吗 下注吗 -来下注吧
– Any bets? Any bets? – Come on, place your bets!
下注吧 朋友们 别害羞
Step up, mates! Don’t be shy.
-三个小伙子 -一个姑娘
– Three lads. – One lady.
-四个人下水 -四个都能出来吗
– Four go down. – But do four come up?
别这么毒舌
Don’t be so mean.
-下注吗 -芙蓉一赔十
– Any bets? – Fleur’s 10-1.
-你确定吗 纳威 -当然
– You’re sure about this, Neville? – Absolutely.
-一个小时 -基本没问题
– For an hour? – Most likely.
基本没问题
Most likely?
它在淡水和咸水中的差异
Well, there is some debate among herbologists…
还存在些争议
…as to the effects of fresh water versus salt water–
你现在才说 开什么玩笑
You’re telling me this now? You must be joking!
我只是想帮个忙
I just wanted to help.
你倒是比罗恩和赫敏强
Well, that makes you a right sight better than Ron and Hermione.
他们到底去哪了
Where are they anyway?
-你好像有点紧张 哈利 -是吗
– You seem a little tense, Harry. – Do I?
欢迎来到第二项任务
Welcome to the second task.
昨晚 几位选手都被偷了一样东西
Last night, something was stolen from each of our champions.
都很宝贵
A treasure of sorts.
四位选手的四样宝贝
These four treasures, one for each champion…
现在在大湖底
…now lie on the bottom of the Black Lake.
要想赢得此次任务
In order to win…
每位选手只需
…each champion need only
找到各自的宝贝 回到岸上
find their treasure and return to the surface.
-很简单 但是… -吃下去
– Simple enough, except for this: – Put that in your mouth.
他们只有一个小时的时间 只有一小时
They will have but one hour to do so, and one hour only.
超时了 就拿不回来了
After that, they’ll be on their own.
什么魔法都救不了
No magic will save them.
炮声一响 任务就开始
You may begin at the sound of the cannon.
-他怎么回事 -不知道 我看不到他
– What’s the matter with him? – I don’t know, I can ‘ t see him.
天哪 我害死了哈利·波特
Oh, my God. I’ve killed Harry Potter.
太好了
Yeah!
怎么了
What?
布斯巴顿的勇士
The Beauxbatons champion, Miss Delacour…
德拉库尔小姐不幸退出
…has unfortunately been forced to retire
无法继续这个项目
…so she will take no further part in this task.
可她也是我朋友
But she’s my friend too!
只能救一个
Only one!
我们下去
Let’s get down below.
克鲁姆 克鲁姆 克鲁姆
Krum! Krum! Krum!
太好了
Yes!
升升降
Ascendio!
哈利
Harry!
他没事
He’s all right.
他没事 巴蒂
He’s all right. Barty!
-再拿块毛巾 -所有裁判都过来
– Go get him another towel. – I want all the judges over here now!
你救了她 虽然你的目标不是她
You saved her, even though she wasn’t yours to save.
我妹妹
My little sister.
谢谢你
Thank you.
还有你 你也帮了忙
And you! You helped.
是的 帮了一点
Well, yeah, a bit.
谢谢
Merci.
-哈利 -赫敏
– Harry! – Hermione!
你没事吧 肯定冻坏了
Are you all right? You must be freezing.
我觉得你表现得非常好
Personally, I think you behaved admirably.
我是最后一名 赫敏
I finished last, Hermione.
倒数第二 芙蓉都没通过格林迪洛
Next to last. Fleur never got past the Grindylows.
克鲁姆 克鲁姆 克鲁姆
Krum! Krum! Krum!
-大声点 继续 -注意
– Come on! Come on! – Attention!
注意
Attention!
优胜者是迪戈里先生
The winner is Mr. Diggory…
靠着自己对泡头咒的熟练掌握
…who showed innate command of the Bubble-Head Charm.
不过 波特先生本该第一个完成

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!