-穆迪教授 -你在威胁我吗
– Professor Moody! – Is that a threat?
教授
Professor!
我知道的你♥爸♥的事
I could tell you stories about
保管让你听了寒毛直竖
your father that would curl even your greasy hair!
-阿♥拉♥斯托 阿♥拉♥斯托 -这可没完
– Alastor! Alastor. – It doesn’t end here!
我们从不使用变形作为惩罚
We never use transfiguration as a punishment!
邓布利多肯定告诉过你
Surely Dumbledore told you that.
他大概也许说过吧
He might’ve mentioned it.
那你最好记住
Well, you will do well to remember it.
走吧
Away!
你 跟我来
You. Come with me.
那是我的照妖镜
That’s a Foe-Glass.
让我时刻警惕敌人
Lets me keep an eye on my enemies.
如果我能看到他们的眼白
If I can see the whites of their eyes,
那我就得小心了
they’re standing right behind me.
我就不告诉你里边是什么了
Wouldn’t even bother telling you what’s in there.
说了你也不信
You wouldn’t believe it if I did.
好了
Now…
你准备怎么对付你的火龙
…what are you going to do about your dragon?
那个 我觉得应该
Well, you know, I just thought l’d….
坐下
Sit.
听我说 波特
Listen to me, Potter.
你的哥们迪戈里
Your pal Diggory?
像你这么大的时候 已经能把口哨
By your age, he could turn a
变成能唱歌♥报时的手表了
whistle into a watch and have it sing you the time.
德拉库尔小姐
Miss Delacour.
她可绝对不是花瓶
She’s as much a fairy princess as I am.
至于克鲁姆 他满脑子都是浆糊
As for Krum, his head may be filled with sawdust…
但是卡卡洛夫不一样
but Karkaroff’s is not.
他们会想出战术的
They’ll have a strategy.
来帮助克鲁姆发挥他的优势
And you can bet that it will play to Krum’s strengths.
想想 波特
Come on, Potter.
你的优势是什么
What are your strengths?
我不知道
I don’t know.
好吧 我会飞 而且飞得不错 可是
Well, I can fly. I mean, I’m a fair flyer. But l….
我听到的可不只是不错啊
Better than fair, the way I heard it.
可是不让用扫帚
But I’m not allowed a broom.
你可以用魔杖
You’re allowed a wand.
下注了 下注了
Bets! Place your bets!
下注了 快下注了
Bets taken! Bets taken here!
各位 想来赌一赌今天大战的胜出者吗
Step up, folks! Who fancies a flutter in today’s bloodbath?
克鲁姆胜算高哟 有人要下注吗
Smart money’s on Krum to survive! Any bets?
您好 先生
Yes, sir?
一赔十压芙蓉 好了 谢谢
Ten-to-1 for Fleur. There you go. Thank you very much.
请注意
Your attention, please.
今天各位要大饱眼福了
This is a great day for all of us.
这次的三个任务 每一个都危机四伏
Each of the three tasks involves very considerable danger.
请大家不要离开你们的座位
Please keep your seats at all times.
以尽可能保证安全
This will minimize any risks you may be exposed to.
-哈利 是你吗 -是的
– Harry? Is that you? – Yeah.
我相信 我们大家都希望三位选手
I’m sure we all wish our champions…
-你感觉怎么样 -得到幸运之神的眷顾
– How are you feeling? Okay? -The greatest of luck.
一定要专心 之后你只需要
The key is to concentrate. After that, you just have to–
和一只龙战斗
battle a dragon.
好一对小情侣
Young love.
真是
How…
热血沸腾啊
stirring.
如果你遇到了什么不测
If everything goes unfortunately today…
你们两个就能上头条了
you two may even make the front page.
这里没你的事
You have no business here.
这个帐篷是为参赛者
This tent is for champions…
和他们的朋友准备的
and friends.
没关系 我们已经拿到想要的了
No matter. We’ve got what we wanted.
勇士们好啊 请过来一下
Good day, champions. Gather round, please.
你们等待着 好奇了许久
Now, you’ve waited, you’ve wondered,
现在终于到来了
and at last the moment has arrived.
只有你们四个有机会享受这一刻
A moment only four of you can fully appreciate.
你在这做什么 格兰杰小姐
What are you doing here, Miss Granger?
对不起 我还是走吧
Sorry, I’ll just go.
巴蒂 袋子呢
Barty, the bag.
选手们 在我身边围成一圈
Champions, in a circle around me.
德拉库尔小姐 这里来 克鲁姆先生
Miss Delacour, over here. Mr. Krum.
还有波特 波特先生 站这边 好的
And, Potter, Mr. Potter, over here. That’s right. Now…
德拉库尔小姐 你先来
Miss Delacour, if you will.
威尔士绿龙
The Welsh Green.
克鲁姆先生
Mr. Krum.
中国火球
The Chinese Fireball.
瑞典短鼻龙
The Swedish Short-Snout.
-现在还剩下 -树蜂
– Which leaves…. – The Horntail.
-你说什么 孩子 -没什么
– What’s that, boy? – Nothing.
匈牙利树蜂
The Hungarian Horntail.
外面有四条真正的龙
These represent four very real dragons…
每条都守护着一颗金蛋
each of which has been given a golden egg to protect.
你们的任务很简单
Your objective is simple:
拿到金蛋
Collect the egg.
必须要拿到手 因为每只蛋里
This you must do, for each egg contains a clue
都有通往下一关的线索
without which you cannot hope to proceed to the next task.
还有什么问题吗
Any questions?
很好 祝你们好运 选手们
Very well. Good luck, champions.
迪戈里先生 炮声一响 你就
Mr. Diggory, at the sound of the cannon, you may–
迪戈里 迪戈里 迪戈里
Diggory! Diggory! Diggory!
已经有三位选手通过了龙的考验
Three of our champions have now faced their dragons…
成功进入下一个项目
and so each one of them will proceed to the next task.
现在有请我们的第四位 也是最后一位选手
And now our fourth and final contestant.
哈利 哈利 哈利
Harry! Harry! Harry!
用你的魔杖 哈利 用魔杖
Your wand, Harry! Your wand!
火弩箭飞来
Accio Firebolt!
天哪
Oh, my God.
-好样的 -漂亮 小龙
– Yeah! – Yeah! Well done, dragon!
好样的
Yes! Yes!
好样的 哈利
Yes, Harry!
我就知道你不会死 哈利 缺条腿
Knew you wouldn’t die, Harry. Lose a leg.
-少只胳膊 -又断胳膊又断腿
– Or an arm. – Pack it in altogether?
-都不可能 -都不可能
– Never! – Never!
快 哈利 线索是什么
Go on, Harry. What’s the clue?
-谁想让我打开它 -我
– Who wants me to open it? – Yes!
-想让我打开吗 -想
– Do you want me to open it? – Yes!
那是什么鬼叫
What the bloody hell was that?
支持波特
好了 各位 都各忙各的去吧
All right, everyone! Go back to your knitting.
即使没有我们在
This is gonna be uncomfortable
他们两个也够尴尬的了
enough without all you nosy sods listening in.
我觉得 除非你疯了
I reckon you have to be barking
否则不会把名字投进火焰杯里
mad to put your own name in the Goblet of Fire.
花了这么久 你终于想明白了啊
Caught on, have you? Took you long enough.
不只有我一个人这么想
I wasn’t the only one who thought you’d done it.
大家背后都这么说你
Everyone was saying it behind your back.
太好了 这让我觉得好受多了
Brilliant. That makes me feel loads better.
至少我还提醒过你龙的事
Least I warned you about the dragons.
那是海格告诉我的
Hagrid warned me about the dragons.
不 不 是我
No, no, no, I did.
不 你不记得了吗 我让赫敏跟你说
No, don’t you remember? I told Hermione to tell you…
西莫告诉我
that Seamus told me that
听见帕瓦蒂跟迪安说 海格在找你
Parvati told Dean that Hagrid was looking for you.
其实不是西莫跟我说的
Seamus never actually told me anything,
是我想告诉你
so it was really me all along.
我想 你要是想明白了
I thought we’d be all right, you know…
咱俩就能和好了吧
after you’d figured that out.
谁能想明白这个
Who–? Who could possibly figure that out?
真是疯子
That’s completely mental.
对啊 谁说不是呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!