-Hey Ram, doesn’t this cafeteria have a “no fags allowed” rule?
嘿,兰姆,难道这个饭堂没有禁止基佬入内的规定吗?
-Well they… seem to have an open-door policy for assholes, though, don’t they?
呵,看起来他们倒是让混♥蛋♥随意进出
-What did you say, dickhead?
你说啥,贱♥人♥?
-Ahh… I’ll repeat myself.
啊,我再说一遍
-God, they won’t expel him.They’ll just suspend him for a week or something.
天哪,他们才没有开除他呢,他只是被停了一周课
-He used a real gun.They should throw his ass in jail.
他用的是真枪,他们应该送他去吃牢饭
-No way, he used blanks.All JD really did was ruin two pairs of pants.
不可能的,他用的是空包弹,JD只不过是把他们吓得尿裤子了
Maybe not even that.Can you bleach out urine stains?
可能还不止吧,他们能漂白尿湿的内♥裤♥吗?
-You seem pretty amused.
你看起来还挺开心的
-I thought you had given up on high school guys.
我还以为你早就看不上高中男生了呢
-Never say never.
话可不能说绝
-So what’re you going to do, Heather,take the two shots or send me out?
所以你打算做什么,希德,连击两下还是直接送我出局
-Did you have a brain tumour for breakfast?
你早餐吃的是脑瘤吗?
First you ask if you can be red,knowing that I’m always red.
先想想你有没有资格成为大姐头,要知道姐生来就是大姐头
-Oh, shit.
欧,见鬼
-It’s your turn Heather.
轮到你了,希德
-Easy shot Heather.
这简直就是送分题,希德
-No way, no day.
她才没可能赢呢
-Give it up, girl.
投降吧,姑娘
-Holy shit!-God, that was incredible.
卧♥槽♥ 天啦噜,真是活见鬼
-Wooh!
哇哦!
-So, tonight’s the night. Are you two excited?
对了,今晚就是派对之夜了,你们俩不兴奋吗?
-I’m giving Veronica her shot,her first Remington party.
我要给维罗妮卡一次机会,这可是她的第一个雷明顿派对
-You blow it tonight girl,and it’s “keggers with kids” all next year.
姑娘,要是你今晚搞砸了,就等着明年和一群蠢蛋一起灌啤酒吧
-Why?
为什么要这样做?
-Why not?
为什么不呢?
-Heather, your mother’s here.
希德,你妈妈来了
-Come on, whoever wants a ride.
想搭便车的就跟我来
-Hey, take a break Veronica. Sit down.
嘿,歇会儿吧维罗妮卡,坐一下
So, what was the first week of…spring vacation withdrawal like?
春假后返校的第一周感觉如何?
-I d’know. It was okay I guess.
感觉还行
-Hey kid, isn’t the prom coming up?
小姑娘,毕业舞会是不是快了啊?
-I guess.
大概是的
-Any contestants worth mentioning?
有没有心动对象?
-Maybe… there’s kind of a dark horse in the running.
也许吧,可能中途会杀出一匹黑♥马♥
-Goddamn will somebody tell me why I read these spy novels?
该死,能不能来个人告诉我我为啥要读这些白♥痴♥侦探小说?
-因为你也是个白♥痴♥
-啊没错,就是这样的
-You two.
你们俩啊
-Great pate, but I gotta motor if I want to be ready for that party tonight.
肉酱做得很不错,但我如果我想准时出席派对,我现在就得动身了
-Corn nuts!
玉米粒!
-BQ or plain?
烧烤味还是原味
-BQ!
烧烤!
-Are you gonna pull a super-chug with that?
你要买♥♥它来锻炼你的咬肌吗?
-No, but if you’re nice,I’ll let you buy me a slushie.
并不,但如果你想示好,我可能会让你请我喝思乐冰
I see you know your convenience-speak pretty well.
看来你对自己的谈吐把握得很好啊
-Yeah, well… I’ve been moved around all my life.
是啊…我大半辈子都在四处漂泊
Dallas, Baton Rouge, Vegas… Sherwood, Ohio.
达拉斯,巴顿鲁治,维加斯…还有俄亥俄州的舍伍德
There’s always been a Snappy Snack Shack.
不管我到了什么地方,都会有零食小屋在等我
Any town, any time… pop a ham-and-cheese in the microwave and feast on a turbo dog.
无论何时,何地,我都是用微波炉热一下奶酪火腿,再尽情享用热狗的盛宴
Keeps me sane.
这能使我保持理智
-Really? That thing you pulled in the caf today was pretty severe.
真的吗?我看你今天在饭堂里的干的事可不太理智
-Yeah well, the extreme always seems to make an impression.
是啊,出格才能叫人留下深刻印象
Did you say a cherry or coke slushie?
你说你要的是可乐冰还是樱桃冰?
-I didn’t… cherry.
我还没说呢..樱桃冰
-Great bike.
摩托不错嘛
-Yeah, just a humble perk from my Dad’s construction company.
嗯,这是我爸的拆迁公♥司♥的小小福利
You’ve seen the commercial, right?”Bringing every State to a higher state”.
你见过他们的广♥告♥对吧?’让每个州都成为更高的州’
-Wait a minute. Jason Dean. Your pop’s Big Bud Dean Construction?
等等,你叫杰森迪恩。巨石迪恩拆迁公♥司♥是你们家的?
Must be rough moving place to place.
怪不得你总要四处奔波
-Well everybody’s life has got static.Is your life perfect?
每个人的生活中都会有点不顺心的,你的生活完美吗?
-Yeah,I’m on my way to a party at Remington University.
嗯,我正要去参加雷明顿大学的派对呢
No, my life’s not perfect. I don’t really like my friends.
不,我的生活并不完美,我一点也不喜欢我的朋友们
-I… I don’t really like your friends either.
我也不喜欢你的朋友
-Well, it’s just like they’re people I work with,and our job is being popular and shit.
我感觉他们更像是我的同事,我们的工作就是出风头什么的
-Maybe it’s time to take a vacation.
也许是时候给自己放个假了
-Hello, ladies, throw your coats on the floor.
小姐们,把你们的外套脱下来丢到地板上吧
Ah, Veronica, this is Brad.
维罗妮卡,这是布兰德
-Excellent!
好极了
-Did you girls bring your partying slippers, huh?
姑娘们带了轰趴鞋了吧?
-Let’s party.
让我们嗨起来
-She loves to party.
她喜欢在派对上嗨
-Dear Diary.
亲爱的日记
I want to kill, and you have to believe it’s for more than just selfish reasons, more than just a spoke in my menstrual cycle.
我气愤得想杀人,你要相信,这可不仅是出于私心,也不仅是由于我生理期的周期性狂躁
You have to believe me.
你必须得相信我
-Hey it’s so great to be able to talk to a girl and not have to ask “What’s your major?”.
可以和妹子聊天还不用问专业的感觉可太好了
I hate that.
我一点也不喜欢这样
So, when you go to college,what subjects do you think you’ll study?
呃呃,等你上了大学想学什么专业
-Come on, David. Shouldn’t we get back to the party?
拜托大卫,我们不回去接着嗨了吗?
-We will. It’s just you’re so hot tonight.I can’t control myself.
肯定会回去啊,只是你今晚真的太火♥辣♥了,我难以自控
Oh Christ, I can’t explain it, but I’m allowed an understanding that my parents and these Remington University assholes have chosen to ignore.
天哪,我没法说清,但我明白我父母还有雷明顿的混♥蛋♥们对此只会视而不见
I understand that I must stop Heather.
我明白我必须得灭掉希德的气焰
-How’s my little cheerleader, huh?
我的小啦啦队长怎么了呀?
Oh, I know everyone at your high school isn’t so uptight.Come on…
我知道你们学校不是人人都像你这么矜持的,来嘛
-听着,我感觉不太舒服
-嘿,那我们穿着外套干,那一定很不错吧,嗯?
-You know, I have a little prepared speech I tell my suitor when he wants more than I’d like to give him.
你知道吗,每当舔狗有非分之想,我都会用一套事先准备好的小演讲来劝退他们
Gee, Blank, I had a really nice –
听着,白♥痴♥,我今晚过得很愉-
-Save the speeches for Malcolm X.
把那套废话留给马尔科姆艾克斯吧(美国黑人领袖)
I just wanna get laid!
我只想快乐地啪一场
-You don’t deserve my fucking speech.
这套话你♥他♥妈♥连听都不配
Betty Finn was a true friend, and I sold her out for a bunch of Swatch-dogs and Diet Coke-heads.
贝蒂.费恩是个真心好友,但我却为了一群脑子里只有新衣服和零糖可乐的小贱♥人♥背弃了她。
Killing Heather would be like offing the Wicked Witch of the West…wait… East… West… God, I sound like a fucking psycho!
消灭希德就像打倒西方恶女巫一样,等等,是西方还是东方?天哪,我听起来真像个神经病!
-What’s your damage?Brad says you’re being a real *kuse*.
你哪儿出了毛病?布兰德说你就像个智障
-Heather, I feel really sick, like I’m gonna throw up,so can we please jam now?
希德,我真的感觉很恶心,我都想吐了,我们能现在离开这儿吗?
-No! Hell No!
不行,当然不行
Tomorrow, I’ll be kissing her aerobicised ass, but tonight,let me dream of a world without Heather, a world where I am free.
明天,我又要面临跪舔她的命运,但是今晚,请让我梦到一个没有希德的世界,在那个世界,我会自♥由♥如风
-You stupid fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥这个脑瘫妹!
-You goddamn bitch!
你♥他♥妈♥这个臭婊♥子♥!
-You were nothing before you met me.You were playing Barbies with Betty Finn.
在你遇到我之前,你一无是处!你甚至还和贝蒂.费恩一起烧烤
You were a bluebird. You were a Brownie.You were a Girl-Scout cookie.
也不想想你是从哪儿来的小蠢鸡,像布朗尼蛋糕一样又甜又腻,像童子军的饼干一样被人推销却又尴尬不合群
I got you into a Remington party.What’s my thanks? It’s on the hallway carpet.
是我给了你去雷明顿大学派对的机会,你就这样报答我?在走廊的地毯上
I got paid in puke.
你吐了我一身
-Lick it up baby, Lick… it… up!
舔干净啊宝贝儿,舔..干..净
-Monday morning, you’re history.I’ll tell everyone about tonight.
到了周一早上,你就等着被扔回垃圾桶里,我要让所有人都知道你今晚的光彩表现
Transfer to Washington. Transfer to Jefferson.
有本事就转学去华盛顿,转学去杰裴讯啊
No-one at Westerburg’s gonna let you play their reindeer games.
反正这所中学是没人会让你加入他们的小圈子了
-Dreadful etiquette, I apologise.
冒昧前来,请恕我无礼
-It’s okay.
没关系
-I saw the croquet set up in the back. You up for a match?
我看到后院的槌球棒还立着呢,想来场比赛吗?
-Mmm… Thank you, that was my… first game of strip croquet.
谢谢你,我还是第一次参加裸体槌球赛呢
-Well, you’re welcome.
不用客气
It’s a lot more interesting than just flinging off your clothes and boning away on a neighbour’s swing set.
这可比扔掉你的衣服,在邻居的秋千上欢爱有趣多了
-Mmm… there’s a lot to be said for throwing off your – oww!
有很多人说这样-啊
-What a night… What a life…
如此良宵,如此年华
They wanted to move me into high school out of the sixth grade because I was supposed to be this big genius…
我父母曾想让我直接从六年级升到高中,因为我本应是个神童
-…then we decided to chuck the idea,because I’d have trouble making friends,
但后来他们还是放弃了这个念头,因为我难以交到朋友
blah blah blah… Now blah blah blah is all I do.
巴拉巴拉….我现在做的无非就是这些
I use my grand IQ to decide what colour gloss to wear,and how to hit three keggers before curfew.
用我卓越的才智去挑口红色号♥,在参加完无聊的聚会后赶在宵禁前回家
-Mmm… Heather Chandler is one bitch that deserves to die.
希德钱德勒就是个该死的贱♥人♥
-Killing her won’t solve anything.
杀了她无济于事
I say we just grow up, be adults and die.
我是说,反正我们都要长大成人,然后死去
But before that,I’d like to see Heather Chandler puke her guts out.
但在此之前,我很乐意看到希德.钱德勒吐得天昏地暗的样子
-Trust me, she skips the Saturday morning trip to Grandma’s,even when she’s not hungover.
相信我,就算她没有喝高,她也不会在周六早上去造访她奶奶
-We’ll just concoct ourselves a little hangover cure that’ll induce her to spew red, white and blue, then.
我们假装自己调制了醒酒药,然后骗她喝下去,接着就能看她吐得七荤八素了
-What about like milk and orange juice.What’s the up-chuck factor on that?
牛奶混橙汁怎么样?这个催吐效果怎么样?
-I’m a no-rust-build-up man, myself.
我的方法可没有这么幼稚
-Don’t be a dick. That stuff’ll kill her.
别这么贱,这玩意儿会要了她的命的
-Yeah…
是啊
-I know, we can cook up some soup, and put it in a coke.
我知道了,我们可以给她搞碗汤,要倒在可乐里
It’s… it’s pretty sick, eh?
听起来好恶心啊
Now should it be chicken noodle or bean with bacon?
你说是放鸡肉面呢,还是培根豆呢?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!