-Put a lid on that stuff.I say we go with big blue here.
把这些放下,我说,我们就请她喝这瓶‘蓝精灵’吧
-What are you talking about?She would never drink anything that looked like that, anyway.
你在胡说些什么呀?她绝对不会喝这种颜色的东西
-So we’ll… put it in this.
那我们就…倒进马克杯里
She won’t be able to see what she’s drinking.
她就不知道自己喝的是什么了
-Let me get a cup, jerk.
让我拿个杯子,白♥痴♥
-Okay, milk and orange juice.
行吧,就牛奶混橙汁儿了
Mmm… well maybe we could cough up a phlegm *globber or something*.
也许我们能往里面吐口痰
-Mmm…
-No?
吐不出来?
Oh well, milk and orange juice will do it quite nicely.
好吧,牛奶混橙汁就很不错了
-Mmm… you chicken?
哈,小怂包
-You’re not funny.
这一点也不好笑
-I’m sorry. Ahh…
对不起
-Veronica…-What?
维罗妮卡… – 嗯?
-Ahh… never mind. I’ll… I’ll carry the cup.
没事,让我来拿杯子吧
-Morning Heather.
早上好,希德
-Veronica… Jesse James. Quelle surprise.
维罗妮卡..还有大侠杰西.詹姆斯在侧呢,真是令我惊喜
Hear about Veronica’s affection for regurgitation?
听说维罗妮卡是变脸艺术家啊?
-Heather, I think last night we both said a lot of stuff we didn’t mean.
希德,我想我们昨晚都说了些不由衷的话
-Did we? How the hell did cha get in here?
是吗?你们是怎么进来的?
-Umm… Veronica knew you’d have a hangover,so I whipped this up for you. It’s a family recipe.
呃呃…维罗妮卡知道你宿醉了,所以我按我们家的秘方给你调了杯醒酒药
-What did you do, put a phlegm globber in it or something?I’m not gonna drink that piss.
你们往里面加了什么?浓痰嘛?我才不会喝这滩玩意儿
-I knew this stuff’d be too intense for her.
我就知道这个对于她来说有点猛了
-Intense. Grow up!You think I’ll drink it just because you call me chicken?
猛?别跟个小孩儿似的,你以为你骂我怂我就会喝?
Just give me the cup, jerk.
把杯子给我,傻♥逼♥
-Corn nuts!
玉米粒!
-Oh my God. I can’t believe it.
天哪,我真不敢相信
I just killed my best friend.
我杀了我最好的朋友
-还有你最大的敌人
-都一样
-What’re we gonna tell the cops?
我们要怎么和警♥察♥说?
Fuck it, if she can’t take a joke, Searge?
淦,警官,她连玩笑都开不起
-Oh the cops. I can’t believe this is my life.
天哪,警♥察♥,真不敢相信我♥干♥了这个
Oh my God.
苍天呀
I’m gonna have to send my SAT scores to San Quentin instead of Stanford.
斯坦福再见,我只能把我的高考成绩寄给圣昆汀(美国著名监狱)了
-Ohh… alright…
啊啊,没事的
I’m just a little freaked, here.At least you got whatcha wanted, y’know?
我现在只是有点懵逼,但至少你已经达到你的目的了不是吗?
-Got what I wanted?
达到我的目的?
It is one thing to want somebody out of your life,it is another thing to serve them a wake-up cup full of liquid drainer.
让某人永远地滚出你的生活是一回事,让她喝下一整杯洁厕精可又是另一个故事了
-We did a murder and that’s a crime,but…
我们杀了一个人,这是犯法的,但是…
this were like a suicide thing, y’know?
这看来很像是自杀啊,对吧?
-Like a suicide thing?
像是自杀?
-Yeah. I mean, you can do Heather’s handwriting as well as your own, right?
对,我的意思是,你可以随心所欲地模仿希德的字迹不是吗?
…Right?
对吧?
-You might think what I’ve done is shocking –
你们一定认为我的决定很不可思议
-Umm… to me, though, suicide is the natural answer to the myriad of problems life has given me.
但对于我来说,自杀是对生活给我造成的更仆难数的烦恼的最佳答复
-That’s good, but Heather would never use the word “myriad”.
不错,但希德绝对不会用‘更仆难数’这么高级的词
-This is the last thing she’ll ever write she’ll want to cash in on as many fifty cent words as possible.
这可是她的遗书,也许她想借此舞文弄墨,整多点高级词汇呢
-Yeah, but she missed “myriad” on the vocab test two weeks ago.
也许吧,但她在两周前的单词小测上就写错了‘更仆难数’
-It proves my point more.The word is a badge for her failures at school.
这就更能证明我是对的了,这个词代表了她在学校的挫败
-Oh. Okay, you’re probably right.
噢,行吧,你可能是对的
People think that just because you’re beautiful and popular,
世人皆以为,美丽多金,受人追捧
life is easy and fun.
生活便会一帆风顺,妙趣横生
No-one understood, I had feelings too.
无人理解我亦有感情
-I die knowing no-one knew the real me.
直到我死去,也没有知己
-That’s good.
不错
Have you done this before?
你以前干过这种勾当?
-Any other principal’d take the same position.
随便哪个校长都会这样处理的
Keep things business as usual.
就当无事发生,一切照旧
-Heather Chandler’s not your every-day suicide.
希德钱德勒可不是一般的自杀
She was very popular.
她的人气很高
-Come on, Paul.
拜托,保罗
If I let these kids out before lunch,the switchboard’d light up like a Christmas tree.
要是我放在午饭前就放走这群熊孩子,学校的电♥话♥就会被打爆了
-I must say I was impressed to see that she made proper use of the word “myriad” in her suicide note.
不得不说,她能用对‘更仆难数’这个词,我还是蛮震惊的
-I find it profoundly disturbing that we’re told of the tragic destruction of youth,
这种情况可真叫我心寒,孩子的青春年华在我们面前破碎
and all we can think to talk about is adequate mourning times and misused vocabulary words.
而我们关心的却只是哀悼的时间够不够以及她用的词对不对
-Christ.
老天哪
-We must revel in this revealing moment.
我们必须好好利用这个富有启迪性意义的时刻
Look, I suggest that we get everybody together,
听着,我提议让大伙儿都聚到饭堂里
both students and teachers, in the cafeteria,
师生都要到
and just… talk, and… feel, together.
我们一起来谈谈心,一起来感同身受
-Thank you, Miss Fleming, you call me when the shuttle lands.
谢谢你哈,弗莱明老师,校车到了再叫我吧
-Now, is this Heather the cheerleader?
好了,死了的这位希德是啦啦队长吗?
-That would be Heather McNamara.
不,啦啦队长是希德.麦克纳马拉
-Damn. I’d be willing to go half a day for a cheerleader.
真见鬼,我更愿意为了啦啦队长停半天课
-God, it’s unfair. It’s just so unfair.
天哪,太过分了,这真是太过分了
We should get off a whole week, not just an hour.
我们应该停课一周而不是一个钟
-Write the school board.
把你的高见写在学校的宣传栏上吧
-Watch it Heather, you might be digesting food there.
悠着点希德,你可是会把这些食物统统吸收掉的哟
-Yeah, where’s your urge to purge? -Fuck it.
对哦,你不想催吐了吗? -去他妈的
-Look…
看呐
-Heather left behind one of her Swatches.
希德还留下了块Swatch(注意手表的颜色哦)
She’d want you to have it, Veronica.
她原本想送给你的
She always said you couldn’t accessorise for shit.
她总是说你的配饰乱七八糟
-Sorry to hear about your friend.Thought she was your usual airhead bitch.
对你朋友的事我深表遗憾,我原本还以为她和你们一样都是些无脑的贱♥人♥
Guess I was wrong. We all were.
看来是我看错她了,我们都看错了
-What a waste.
真是个废柴
-Oh, the humanity.
天哪,人类哟
-Veronica…
维罗妮卡
-Veronica, what are you doing?
维罗妮卡,你干啥呢?
-I’m just so… thrilled…
我真是激动得说不出话来
…to finally have an example of the profound sensitivity of which a human animal is capable.
我终于找到了一个…人类是一种富有感情的生物的例证
That example is Heather Chandler.
这个例证就是希德.钱德勒
I have her note.
我已经拿到了她的遗书
Now, I’m going to pass this note around the class, so you can all feel its pathetic beauty for yourself.
现在我要在全班传阅这份遗书,好叫你们都来体会体会这种凄厉之美
And while we do this,I think its a good opportunity to share the…
我们可以边传阅,一边来分享,探讨一下
…feelings that this suicide has spurred in all of us.
这个自杀事件在我们心中激起的情感
Now, who would like to begin?
好了,谁先来?
-I heard it was really gnarly.
我听说她死得很难看
She sucked down a bowl of multi-purpose deodorizing disinfectant, and then smash!
她灌下了一大杯多功能清洁剂,然后哗啦一声就凉了
-Uh, now, Tracey, let’s not rehash the coroner’s report. Let’s talk emotions.
额,行了,特雷西,不要再重复尸检报告上的东西,让我们来聊点虚的
-Um. Heather and I used to go out, and she said I was boring,
希德和我交往过一段时间,她觉得我很无聊
but now I realize I really wasn’t boring,
但我现在知道了,不是我无聊
it’s just that she was dissatisfied with her life.
而是因为她自己对生活不满
-That’s very good, Peter.
不错,皮特
-Are we going to be tested on this?
这个东西会考吗?
“You know, we were the same size,so sometimes we could borrow each other’s clothes,and mix it up. It was fun”.
你懂吧,我们穿一个码数的衣服,有时候我们会互相借衣服,然后换着穿,可有意思啦
-我记得我在4H俱乐部(一个美国青少年组织)为她赢过钱,因为…
-呵,你个傻♥逼♥,跳过他
-你懂吧,我们穿一个码数的衣服…
-希德,您跑了多少家电视台?
“we liked a lot of the same things.””It’s not going to be the same here without her -”
我们有很多共同的爱好,少了她,一切都变了
-What’re you talking about?You hated her, she hated you.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么?你恨她,她也恨你
“every English class, I looked forward to seeing her -”
每节英语课我都很期待能见到她
-Heather Chandler’s more popular than ever, now.
希德.钱德勒的人气比以前还要高呀
-Scary stuff.
真吓人
-Hey, son, I didn’t hear you come in.
嘿,儿子,我没听见你进来了
-Hey, dad, how was work today?
嘿爸爸,今个儿工作顺心吗?
It was miserable.
一点儿也不
Some damn tribe of withered old bitches doesn’t want us to terminate that fleabag hotel.
一群皱巴巴的老家伙不想让我们炸掉那件破旅馆
Huh. All because Glenn Miller and his band once took a shit there.
就因为格伦米勒(美国三四十年代著名的音乐家)和他的乐团在那拉过一泡屎
Just like Kansas. Remember fucking Kansas?
跟堪萨斯州的情况一样,你还记得操蛋的堪萨斯吗?
-Yeah, that was the one with the wheat, right?
嗯,有麦田的那个对吧?

-‘eah… “Save The Memorial Oak Tree” Society.Showed those fucks.
呵,‘’拯救宝贵的橡树协会‘’,让爷教他们做人
-Thirty of those 4th of July fireworks attached to the trunk.
咱往树干上绑了三十个国♥庆♥日放的烟花
Arraigned, but acquitted.
我们被起诉了,但又无罪释放
-Gosh, pop, I almost forgot to introduce my girlfriend.
天哪,爸爸,我差点忘记向你介绍我的女朋友
-Veronica, this is my Dad. Dad – Veronica.
维罗妮卡,这是我爹。爹,这是维罗妮卡
-Hi
您好
-Son, why don’t you ask your little friend to stay for dinner?
崽崽,怎么不邀请你的小女友留下吃晚饭?
I can’t, my Mom’s making my favourite meal tonight, spaghetti… lots of oregano.
我应该不能留下了,我妈妈今晚做了我的最爱,…放了很多牛至叶的意大利面
-How nice.
多好啊
Last time I saw my Mom, she was waving from a library window in Texas.
我上一次见到我妈的时候,她在德州的一家图书馆里朝我招手

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!