-You can’t be serious.
你不是认真的吧
-I am.
我是认真的
-Listen, my Bonnie and Clyde days are over.
听着,我可不想再和你做亡命鸳鸯了(Bonnie和Clyde是美国著名的雌雄大盗)
-Wait a second, wait a second. Do you take german?
等等,等等,你选修的外语是德语吗?
-French.
我选的法语
-Alright, these are Ich Luge bullets.
好了,这些是“ich luge”子弹
-My grandfather snared a shitload of them back in WWII.
是我爷爷从二战战场上顺回来的
They’re like tranquillizers, only they break the surface of the skin,enough to cause a little blood, but no real damage.
他们就像是昏迷弹,只会在他们的皮肤上开个小口子,足以让他们流点血,但不会造成大害
-So it looks like the person has been shot and killed,and really they’re just laying there unconsious and bleeding?
所以他们看上去是中弹而亡了,实际上他们只是晕倒了躺在那儿?
-Right.
没错
We shoot Kurt and Ram,make it look like they shot each other.
我们要击晕柯尔特和兰姆,让他们看上去是双人自杀
By the time they regain consiousness they will be the laughing stock of the whole school.
等他们清醒过来的时候,他们就等着成为全校人的笑柄吧
The note’s the punchline, how did that turn out?
遗书才是点睛之笔,搞得怎么样了?
-First tell me the similarity is not increadible.
快说这两封信简直就是天衣无缝
-Incredible similarity…
真是天衣无缝
-OK.
好了
Ram and I died the day we realized
兰姆和我直到死去的这天才明白
we could never reveal our forbidden love to an uncaring and ununderstanding world.
我们永远也无法向这个冷酷无情的世界公开我们禁忌的基情
The joy we shared in each others arms was greater than any touch down,
我们躺在对方怀里的快乐要远远高于任何一次得分
yet we were forced to live the lives of sexist, beer guzzling jock assholes.
但是我们却被迫活成直男癌和酒鬼运动员的样子
-It’s perfect.
简直完美
Let’s take a look at some the homosexual artifacts I dug up to plant at the scene.
来看看这些我搞来装点现场的同性恋神器
Alright.
好了
An issue of Stud Puppie.
健身猛♥男♥的照片
-Great.
不错
-Candy dish.
糖果盘
Joan Crawford postcard.
琼克劳馥的明信片
Let’s see…
再让我看看
Some mascara.
还有睫毛膏
Alright. Here’s the one perfecto thing I picked up.
好了,看看我还准备了什么宝贝
Mineral water.
矿泉水
-Oh, come on, a lot of people drink mineral water.
啊,拜托,现在很多人都喝矿泉水了
It’s come a long way.
时过境迁了
-Yes, but this is Ohio.
是啊,但这可是俄亥俄州
I mean, if you don’t have a brewski in your hand you might as well be wearing a dress.
要是你手上没有拿着酒瓶子,你身上穿的就应该是小裙子
-Oh, you’re so smart.
噢,你可真是个小机灵鬼
-Hi Veronica!
嗨,维罗妮卡
-Hi guys!
你们好
I’m glad you could make it.
真高兴你们按时来了
-So, should I just whoop it out, or?
所以,我是直接脱还是怎么的?
-Well, I made a circle on each side of the clearing…
呃,我在空地的两边都划了一个圈
Ram you come over here.
兰姆,你到这边
Kurt…
柯尔特…
When you get to the circle, strip!
你进了圈圈就开始脱衣服哦
-What about you?
那你呢?
I was kind of hoping you could rip my clothes off me, sport?
我正想着让你们来帮我脱呢,猛♥男♥们
-Good idea.
好主意
-OK, count of three guys?
好啦,数到三?
One…

Two…

-Three!

-Wow!
哇!
-Did you miss him completely?
你根本没击中他?
Yes, but don’t worry. It was worth it, just to see the look on him!
没事,这已经够把他吓哭的了,你看看他那表情!
-Don’t move, I’ll get him back.
待在这别动,我去把他抓回来
-Now!
现在开枪!
-Hey, I heard it that time!
嘿,我刚听到枪声了
-What?
啥子?
-Another gun shot, from the woods.
又来一枪,是从树林里传来的
-Shit! Let’s roll!
妈蛋,上路!
-Kurt doesn’t look to good.
柯尔特看上去情况很不妙
-Just remember he’s left handed.
别忘了他是左撇子
-妈了个蛋蛋的
-呼叫上级
-Hey, I heard something out there, I’m checking it out.
嘿,我听到那边有动静,我去看看情况
-Yeah, this is officer McCord.I’ve got two dead bodies in the woods behind Westerburg High.
嘿,这是麦克德警官,我们在韦斯特堡中学后的小树林里发现了两具尸体
-Can you hear me?What’s going down?
听到了吗?发生了什么?
-Yeah, yeah.
嗯嗯
I think what I heard bak there was a bunny rabbit.
我觉得我刚刚听到的动静是一只兔子
All I got here is two kids making out in a station wagon.
这儿只有两个在车里亲热的小孩
Should I pry them apart?
要我叫他们出来吗?
-No, no, no. Forget it,I’ve got all the answers here.
不,不用了,已经真♥相♥大白了
Are they naked?
他们脱♥光♥了吗?
-So, what’s the deal?
所以,是怎么回事?
-Suicide. Double suicide.They shot each other.
双人自杀,他们朝对方开枪
-Hey, that’s Kurt Kelly!
嘿,那是柯尔特.凯利
-Yeah, and the line backer Ram Sweeney.
是啊,这位是中后卫兰姆.斯文尼
-My god, suicide. Why?
天哪,他们为啥想不开?
-Does this answer your question?
这能消解你的疑惑吗?
-Oh man, they were fags!
不得了啊,他们是基佬!
-Listen up.
听好了
-“We realized we could never reveal our forbidden love to an uncaring and ununderstanding world.”
我们明白我们永远也无法向这个冷酷无情的世界公开我们禁忌的基情
-Jesus H Christ!
梅林的胡子啊!
-The quarter back, buggering the line backer.
四分卫和中后卫搞基!
-What a waste!
真是渣宰!
-Oh, the humanity!
天哪,人类呐!
-So we killed them, didn’t we?
我们杀了他们,不是吗?
-Of course!
当然了!
-Ich Luge bullets! I’m such an idiot!
ich luge子弹?我真是个白♥痴♥!
-Look. You believed it, because you wanted to believe it.
听着,你相信这个,是因为你想要相信
Your true feelings were to gross and icky for you to face.
你的真实想法过于恶心,以至于你不敢直面它
-I did NOT want them dead!
我可不想让他们死!
-You did too!
你想的!
-我不想!
-你想!
-闭嘴!我不想要他们…
-拜托,你明明想的,你只是…
-Young love…
小情侣打情骂俏呢
-Did you hear? School’s cancelled today,because Kurt and Ram killed themselves in a repressed homosexual suicide pact.
你们没听说吗?今个儿放假,因为柯尔特和兰姆无法压抑基情而殉情自杀了
-No way!
不可能!
-God!
天哪!
-Football season is over, Veronica.
维罗妮卡,橄榄球赛季已经结束了
-Kurt and Ram had nothing to offer this school but date rapes and AIDS jokes.
柯尔特和兰姆除了约会强♥奸♥和搞点艾滋笑话之外还有什么用?
-Sure…
的确如此…
Could we make an ice run before the funeral?
在葬礼前我们先去兜兜风?
-If there’s any way you can hear me, Kurt buddy…
亲爱的柯尔特,如果你能听到我
I don’t care that you really were some pansy
我不在乎你是不是同性恋
You’re my own flesh and blood and you made me proud.
你是我的亲生骨肉,爸爸为你感到骄傲
My son’s a homosexual and I love him!
我的儿子是个同性恋,但是我爱他!
I love my dead gay son!
我爱我死去的基佬儿子!
-How do you think he’d react to a son that had a limp wrist with a pulse?
你觉得他会怎么处置一个活着的基佬儿子?
-Dear diary.My teen angst bullshit has a body count.
亲爱的日记,我的青春期焦虑已经杀死了很多人
The most popular people in school are dead.
学校里最受欢迎的人都死了
Everybody is sad, but it’s a wierd kind of sad.
大家沉寂在一种奇特的悲伤中
Suicide gave Heather depth,Kurt a soul, Ram a brain.
自杀赐予了希德内涵,给了柯尔特一个灵魂,还让兰姆有了脑子
I don’t know what it’s getting me, but I’ve got no control over myself when I’m with JD.
我不知道它会为我带来什么,但我和JD在一起时,我完全控制不住自己
Are we going to prom or to hell?
我们要去的是毕业舞会还是地狱啊?
-Now. It seems we were in a similar position on Monday,
看吧,我们现在又面临着周一时的困局
when I thoughtfully suggested we’d get everybody together for an unadultarated emotional outpour.
当时我就建议让大家聚在一起,尽情地宣泄感情
But no. You took this as an opportunity to play yet another round of Lets Laugh At The Hippie.
但没人肯听我的,你们只顾着趁机嘲笑我这个老嬉皮(弗莱明老师年轻时是嬉皮士)
-Pauline…
波琳啊…
-Shut up, Paul!
闭嘴,保罗!
I’ve seen a lot of bullshit.
废话我已经听得够多了
Angel Dust, switchblades, sexually perversed photography exhibits involving tennis rackets…
什么天使之尘(强烈迷♥药♥,我推测是嬉皮士爱用),弹簧小刀,用网球拍做道具的性♥爱♥照片展
but this suicide thing…I guess that’s more on Paulines wavelength.
但这自杀这种事,我感觉还是波琳比较懂
We’re just gonna write off today,
我们今天就开始筹办
and on friday Pauline can hold her little “love-in”, or whatever.
到周五波琳就可以搞她的“友爱大集♥会♥“什么的了
-Attention!
注意了注意了!
May I have your attention, please?
大家都看过来好吧!
This school has been torn apart by tragedies.
我们学校要被自杀的惨剧搞垮了
I’m here today to fuse it back again, in togetherness.
今天我到这里,是为了用团结的力量抚平伤口
I want everybody to clap hands.
我要你们都拉住对方的手
We need to connect this cafeteria into one mighty circuit!
我们要把这个饭堂变成一个强有力的集体!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!