胶片为什么一直烧啊
Why does it keep burning out all the time?
快修好 怎么耽搁了这么久
Get it fixed. What’s the hold-up?
一直占线
It’s still engaged.
老希 莱拉的第一场戏难住我了
Hitch, I’m stuck on Lila’s first scene.
我不知道该如何坚定地
I don’t know how strongly
跟山姆和侦探对峙
I should confront Sam and the detective.
亲爱的 演就是了 你知道怎么做的
Darling, just fake it. Fake it. You know how to do that. Act.
我的修改稿在哪里
Where are my revisions?
拜托 一个灯架要俩人搬吗
Come on, does it really require two men to carry a light stand?
帮帮他们
Help them.
马上去 希区柯克先生
I’ll take care of it right away, Mr. Hitchcock.
自己出钱
All the difference when the
一切都不一样了 对吗
money’s coming out of your own pocket, isn’t it?
-我们晚些吃午饭 -好的
– We’ll have a late lunch. – Right.
-位子保留到一点半 -惠特啊惠特
– I’ll make the reservation for 1:30. – Whit.
你想得太周到了
What would I do without you?
-到时见 拜拜 -拜拜
– Till then, bye-bye. – Bye.
惠特 还有什么话要说吗
Whit, what did you forget now?
惠特
Whit?
惠特
Whit?
希区柯克先生 请…
Mr. Hitchcock, sir, please…
现在不行
No, not now.
每家出版社都想要照片
Every press outlet is dying for photos.
让我们拍一张吧 求你了
If we could just get one photo, please!
滚出我的片场 我要叫保安了 滚
Get off my set! I’ll have security… Get off my set!
赶他走 真碍事
Just go! Get rid of this man. He’s a bloody pest.
快把他赶出我的片场
Get him off the set now!
-你没事吧 脸色不好啊 -走开
– Are you okay? You’ve gone very pale. – I tell you get away.
别像个跟屁虫似的 给我拿杯酒
Stop following me around like a puppy dog and get me a drink.
-连三点都不到呢 -给我休息室钥匙
– It’s not even 3:00. – Now give me the key to the cabinets.
你好呀 老希 拍的怎么样了
Hello, Hitch. How’s the picture?
我听到了些有趣的事
I’m hearing interesting things.
审查署声音那么吵
It’s a miracle anyone can hear anything
你们还能听见东西 真是奇迹
above the noise coming from Geoffrey Shurlock’s office.
老希 我本不该
You know, I shouldn’t be
只有站在门口听的份儿的
in a position of just hearing things, Hitch.
-你该给我看点样片了 -为什么
– It’s time you showed me some footage. – Why?
我要看看你的片派拉蒙公♥司♥能否准予发行
To see if you’re making a picture Paramount can actually release.
你也知道 合同一直担♥保♥到影片杀青
As you well know, my contract guarantees me final cut.
合同还说
Your contract also says
派拉蒙公♥司♥也可以拒不上映
Paramount isn’t required to distribute any film
任何将我们陷于窘境的电影
that could cause us embarrassment.
它跟过去五部
Unlike the last five
你们引以为豪的马丁和路易斯电影都不同
Martin and Lewis films you’re all so proud of.
美国喜剧组合
我要求看样片 老希
I demand to see some footage. Hitch!
现在就给我看样片 老希
You show me some damn footage now! Hitch!
你绝对不知道
You have no idea how wonderful
不用照顾别人的感觉多好
it is not to have to look after someone.
即使只是短短的两个小时
I mean, even if it’s just for two hours.
我们要去哪儿 你还没告诉我呢
So where are we going, Whit? You haven’t told me.
我有个小小的惊喜
I have a little surprise.
-你的司机呢 -我也想知道
– Where’s your driver? – I’ve been asking myself the same thing.
如果你愿意 我可以捎你一段
Well, I can give you a ride if you’d like.
天啊 这车真小
Oh, my God. What a tiny car.
这是什么东西 我一路一直在看
What are these things? I keep looking at them.
-玉米糖 女孩的最爱 -玉米糖
– Candy corn. The girls love them. – Candy corn?
我从托尼的更衣室偷的
I nicked them from Tony’s dressing room.
味道不错
Very nice.
我还以为你只喜欢馥颂巧克力呢
I thought you only ate those Fauchon chocolates.
法国顶级奢华美食品牌
肉在嘴边不得不吃啊 亲爱的
Needs must when the devil drives, my dear.
-幸好这只是点儿糖 -谢天谢地
– Luckily I’m driving. – Thank God for that.
他总是对他的女一号♥特别着迷
He’s always had obsessions with his leading ladies.
但只有这次 感觉他在利用她们针对我
Just that this time it feels like he’s using them against me.
大概他跟所有伟大的艺术家一样吧
Well I suppose he’s like any great artist.
很难与其共处一室 却值得一试
Impossible to live with, but worth the effort.
你知道在我们相处之前 我是他上司吗
Did you know before we got together, I was his boss?
他直到拼命做上了副导演
He had to work his way up to
才敢约我出去
assistant director before he dared ask me out.
-是吗 -可不
– Really? Huh! – Mm-hmm.
看到那边的房♥子了吗
See that house over there?
-看到了 -你觉得怎样
– Yes. – What do you think of it?
-很好啊 位置不错 -是我的
– Lovely, isn’t it. What a great position. – It’s mine.
我刚跟伊丽莎白聊过 她没提起过啊
I just talked to Elizabeth. She didn’t say anything about it.
她不知道 没人知道
She doesn’t know anything about it. Nobody does.
想过去看看吗
Want to see it?
-谢谢你 亲爱的 -随时乐意效劳
– Thank you, my dear. – Any time.
-我能拿走吗 -可以啊
– Can I keep these? – Absolutely.
-要再来一块吗 -不要了 谢谢
– Would you like one? – No, thank you.
-好吧 谢谢你了 -老希
– All right. Well, thank you. – Hitch?
怎么了
What?
你跟维拉之间究竟发生过什么事
What really did happen with you and Vera?
维拉啊
Vera.
她本该是《迷魂记》的女主角
She was going to play the lead in Vertigo.
开拍前两周 她跟我说她怀孕了
Two weeks before filming she told me was pregnant.
我本打算把她打造成一位明星
I was going to make her into a star.
但她选择了做一名家庭主妇
But she chose the life of a housewife instead.
他们为什么总这样呢
Why do they do it, I wonder?
为什么总要背叛我
Why do they always betray me?
波西米亚风情十足呢
Very Bohemian.
我只租了淡季
I just leased it for the off season.
这儿能摆脱妻子 孩子 还有写作
A place to get away from the wife, and kids, and writing.
惠特 希望你并无他意
Whit, I hope you don’t have the wrong idea.
如果你真心实意地想帮我修订书
If you were serious about helping me adapt my book,
这里应该是完美的
I thought it might make the perfect
世外桃源
hideaway.
别闹 淘气鬼 消停点儿
Relax! Naughty boys, calm down.
我忘了告诉你
By the way, I forgot to tell you
我看过你对那故事的修改了
I read your treatment of that story.
开往哪儿的出租车来着
Taxi to… Where was it, dear?
-杜布罗夫尼克 -对 就是那儿
– Dubrovnik. – That’s it. Dubrovnik.
-你想听听我的意见吗 -当然
– Would you care to hear my opinion? – Well, yes, naturally.
那好吧
Right, then.
我只能直说了
Well, my dear, there’s no other way of saying it, is there?
它不可能成功
It’s a stillborn.
为什么呢
How so?
首先 情节有些混乱
First of all, the plot’s a bit of a muddle, isn’t it?
有些包袱糟透了
Some of those jokes are awfully like the ones
还不如我们在很久之前的
we did so much better hundreds of years ago
《贵妇失踪案》里设计的那些
in The Lady Vanishes.
里面的反面角色也很弱
Also your villain is rather weak. Well he’s very weak, in fact.
但我觉得最大的败笔
But I think the big failure
是男女主角之间的关系
is the relationship between the heroine and the hero, you see.
假如你对你朋友惠特菲尔德·库克
Probably if you weren’t
没那么神魂颠倒的话
so smitten with your friend Whitfield Cook,
这些你大概也会看出来的 不是吗
you’d be able to see that, wouldn’t you?
但后来我觉得
But then I suppose
当女人沉醉于感情中的时候
women never really care to face
她们的双眼就会被蒙蔽 不是吗
the truth when their hearts are involved, do they?
你真的懂男女之间的事吗
How would you know what really goes on between a man and a woman?
这里真是一团糟
My God, what a bloody mess.
不行
No!
强烈些 再强烈些
More! More!
表情再到位点儿
Use some guts!
快啊 还是不行
Come on! No!
多一点愤怒
More anger!
好了 停 停 停
All right, cut! Cut! Cut!
真是够了
For God’s sake!
谁给我找个替身演员来
Will someone get me a proper stunt double?
把刀给我 这样才对
Now give me the knife! Not yet!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!