难以抑制的暴怒
Ungovernable rage!
充斥着杀戮与暴♥力♥
Homicidal violence!
停 这段印出来
Cut! Cut and print!
这回可以了
We’ve got it.
现在不是时候 艾德
Not now, Ed.
真的不是时候
It’s really not the time.
你不能把这事总是憋在心里
You just can’t keep this stuff bottled up.
老希 老希 你没事吧
Oh, God! Hitch, Hitch, you all right?
-能听到我说话吗 -艾尔玛
– Can you hear me? – Alma.
把布丽姬特和康斯坦丁
What if Bridget and
设计成一起上出租车怎么样
Constantine get into the cab at the same time?
不如让他们碰巧正好一起上车
Now what if they try and get in at exactly the same time?
没错 你说的正好是指
Yes. What do you mean, “Exactly”?
我指的是他们正好在同一时间去拉车门
I mean they both reach for the cab door at exactly the same time.
他们的手碰到了一起
They quickly touch.
从手开始镜头上移到相互凝视的双眼
We start on the hands, we pan up to the eyes, and…
这样感觉好多了
That feels better already.
-不去接电♥话♥吗 -接什么电♥话♥
– Are you going to get that? – What?
我已经和佩吉说过了
Listen, I’ve told Peggy
今天必须把这一幕拿下
you have to get this sequence shot today.
能搞定吗
What’s the hold-up?
我们试了不下十次但还是毫无起色
We tried it ten different ways and it looks terrible.
必须高角度拍摄 否则就剧透了
No, it has to be a high angle. You’ll tip off the big surprise.
用伪装镜头就好
Just get the process shot.
他居然可以边挥手臂还能将相机架拿稳
How can he hold on to the camera frame if he’s waving his arms?
为什么不把所有燃气直接从楼梯顶推下来
Why don’t you just push all the gas from the top of the stairs?
没人会受伤的
No one’s going to get hurt.
真是一群大蠢蛋
What bloody idiots they are.
-干什么你 -不许再打电♥话♥了
– What are you doing? – No more phone calls.
-但是 -你会把身子搞垮的
– But… – You’re burning up.
我们现在是在烧钱
Burning off our money, that’s what we’re doing.
进度落后两天了 我却被困在这破床上
We’re two days behind and I’m stuck in this bloody bed.
-你要去哪儿 -我得去一下片场
– Where do you think you’re going? – I’ve got to go to the set.
一天也不能再拖了
We can’t lose another day.
你乖乖待在床上 我会处理好的
You stay in bed. I’ll deal with it.
我可不想拆散你和你的写作伙伴
I’d hate to take you away from your writing partner.
你给我老实躺着 阿尔弗雷德
You stay under the blankets, Alfred.
-希区柯克太太 -早上好
– Mrs. Hitchcock. – Good morning.
希区柯克先生呢
Where’s Mr. Hitchcock?
别因为我影响你们的工作
Don’t stop work because of me.
今天我代替你们老板过来看一下
I’m only here as one of the two people paying your salaries.
-拍到第几幕了 -173
– What’s the scene number? – 173.
剧本给我
Storyboards?
好 让马丁在椅子上就位
All right. Put Martin in the chair.
把相机对准他
Turn the camera around to face him.
我们从后面拍坠落的过程
We’ll shoot the fall against a rear screen.
杰克 用35毫米的镜头
And, Jack, that lens should be a 35mm.
大卫 你现在知道派拉蒙公♥司♥
Now, David, you know how Paramount
有多喜欢杰里·刘易斯了吧
loves Jerry Lewis,
但是这个人肯定合你意 我认为…
but this one is right up your alley, and I would consider…
巴尼
Barney?
艾尔玛
Alma!
你应该认识大卫·科特帕特里克
You know David Kirkpatrick.
-你好 -你好
– Hello. – Hello.
他现在在为杰里·刘易斯工作
He’s working on Jerry Lewis developing a new picture.
他能给你提供必要的帮助
So he’s free to help if you need.
没这个必要
That won’t be necessary.
但是你们进度已经落后将近三天了
But you’re nearly three days behind.
是的 但我们会处理好的
Yes. Well, we can manage.
艾尔玛 我们都知道这是部什么片子
Alma, we both know what kind of film this is.
辅助老希完成它才是明智之举
The smart thing to do would be to help Hitch finish it.
谢谢你的关心 巴尼
Thank you for your concern, Barney.
但我们希式电影只需要一个导演就够了
But on a Hitchcock picture, there is only one director.
傻瞪着干什么
No need to gawp.
你忘了检查厕所
You forgot to look in the bathroom.
你这样的人居然会遗漏那么关键的线索
A man like you missing a vital clue like that.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我母亲常说
My mother always said
如果你想做一件事
“If you want to do a job,
就努力做好
do it right.”
看看地板
Check the floor.
再凑近点儿
Closer.
你还认为他俩在一起仅仅是写作吗
You still think they’re just writing together?
你准备怎么做
What are you gonna do about it?
希区柯克太太
Mrs. Hitchcock.
我知道老希身体有些不适
I know Hitch isn’t feeling very well,
所以我给他带了点东西
so I got him a little something.
真好 谢谢你
How kind. Thank you very much.
玉米糖
Candy corn.
他总是很照顾我
Well, he’s always been very considerate of me.
其他导演很少这样对我
I haven’t always had that from my directors.
珍妮特 我想说
Janet, I’d just like to say that
你一向很专业
you’ve been very professional.
大家都很欣赏你
It hasn’t gone unappreciated.
谢谢
Thank you.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
– Lovely seeing you. – You, too.
介意我调小点声吗
May I turn it down?
片场恢复秩序了 你应该很高兴
Well, you’ll be pleased to know that order has been restored.
总应该表示下感谢吧
And a “Thank you” Would be nice.
我们还是落后两天并且超出预算六万
We’re still two days behind and $60,000 over budget.
好吧 那我就取消杀青派对吧
Yes, well I’ll cancel the wrap party.
那会为我们省下两千美元
That’ll save us $2000 right there.
这样你也不用惦记那些香槟和蛋糕了
And you won’t be tempted by any champagne and cake.
小心点 男人都是隐藏的杀人犯
Beware, all men are potential murderers.
并且有很好的动机
And for good reason.
好吧 你到底想说什么
All right, what’s this all about?
你最近总去海滩吗
Spending a lot of time at the beach?
是的 那是惠特为我俩写作租的地方
Yes. Yes, it’s where Whit and I are writing. He’s rented a place.
在那种理想的环境下很容易分心吧
Hardly the ideal situation to avoid distractions.
确实它很有益于创新与合作
Actually, it’s very conducive to creative collaboration.
我跟你说过了你的修订只是在浪费时间
I’ve already told you that treatment is a waste of time.
《惊魂记》是否也得到了同样的评价呢
Well, didn’t they say the same thing about Psycho?
你是不是和惠特有私情
Are you and Whit having an affair?
纯属无稽之谈
Don’t be absurd.
他在写一些新的东西
He’s working on something new.
需要我的一点帮助 仅此而已
He just needs a little help, that’s all.
那太巧了 我也在弄一些新东西
What a coincidence. I’m working on something new
我也需要一些帮助
and I could use a little help, too!
难道我没在帮你吗
Well, what do you think I’ve been doing?
你干嘛要整天整夜的陪着那个
Why are you spending all the hours of day and night with that
平庸无能的老男孩
talentless mummy’s boy?
因为那很有趣
Because it’s fun!
我现在为这电影承受着巨大的压力
I am under extraordinary pressures on this picture,
你至少应该全力支持我吧
and the least you could do is give me your full support.
全力支持
Full support?
我们已经抵押了房♥子
We’ve mortgaged our house.
让我提醒你一下
Might I remind you
迄今为止我参与了这部电影各方面的制♥作♥
I have weighed in on every aspect of this film so far,
近三十年
as I have done on every
每部你的电影我都是如此
film you’ve made in the last three decades.
从第一次你给我看你的影片
First time you show the film,
我就开始给你建议
it will be my notes that you want.
反响好的时候 我和你一起欢庆
I celebrate with you when the reviews are good.
反响不好的时候 我为你悲伤落泪
I cry for you when they are bad.
我为你主持派对还要容忍♥你对女主角们
I host your parties and I put up with those fantasy romances
的绮想暧昧
with your leading ladies.
当你在世界各地宣传影片时
And when you’re out promoting this film around the world,
我都在你身旁
I will be there beside you,
确切说是稍稍在你身后一些
or rather, slightly behind you,
即使我累了 为了上映还是要保持微笑
smiling endlessly for the press even though I’m ready to drop,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!