你的片子里不但有谋杀片段 还有裸体
I distinctly saw both the stabbing and the nudity.
你以为自己看到的那些
What you think you’re seeing
仅仅是影片暗示你的
is purely informed by the power of suggestion.
我保证当你看了最终版本
I assure you once you view the final version
配上赫尔曼先生抒情优美的配乐…
with Mr. Herrmann’s lovely, lyrical score…
一段抒情配乐没法使我改变看法
A lyrical score is not going to change my opinion.
我们拒绝批准
We’re denying your seal.
杰弗里 能单独谈谈吗
Geoffrey, would you mind if we had a word in private, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
看着我
Now look here.
我有一个诚恳的提议
I have a modest proposal to make.
如果你不动浴室那个场景
If you’re willing to leave the shower sequence as it is,
我可以完全按照你的要求
I will re-shoot the opening
重拍开场的感情戏
love scene to your exact specifications.
事实上 我甚至欢迎你来片场监督
In fact, I would welcome your personal supervision on the set.
按我的要求吗
To my specifications?
当然了 我亲爱的伙伴
But of course, my dear fellow.
只要观众能完全理解
If only audiences could fully comprehend
你们不知疲倦地帮助我们取悦观众
how tirelessly you work to help us entertain them
保护他们不受三俗的东西侵害
while protecting them from filth and indecency.
自你宣布制♥作♥这片子 他就不断骚扰你
He’s been harassing you since you announced this project,
你请他来片场 他却不来
you invite him to the set, and he doesn’t even show up?
你跟他说了什么
What did you tell him?
我说我打心底尊敬他
That I respected him deeply.
女士们先生们 我们杀青了
Ladies and gentleman, that is a wrap.
谢谢大家的配合
Thank you all very much.
-我还以为真要重拍 -伪装结束了
– I thought we were re-shooting the scene. – The charade is over.
谢谢
Thank you.
跟我一起工作也没那么恐怖 是吧
See, I wasn’t that much of a monster to work with, was I?
一点都不
Not at all.
要是我以前也是那样忠诚于事业就好了
I hope I was sufficiently loyal to the cause.
美国的一种勋章 标志着勇敢无畏和自我牺牲精神
你对事业的执着配得上紫心勋章
Worthy of a Purple Heart, my dear.
希望你不介意
I hope you don’t mind,
我批准了贝茨用你的化妆间
I told Mrs. Bates she could use your dressing room.
那很好 太棒了
No, that’s splendid. Splendid.
好 谢谢你
Yes, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们获得了审查署的批准
We have the seal from the Shurlock Office.
现在我们面前一片坦途了
So now, we lead the lambs to the slaughter.
正如我们怀疑的 派拉蒙公♥司♥
Paramount confirmed they’re
确认只在两家影院上映这部影片
only opening the movie in two theaters,
也不给办首映礼
as we suspected. And no premiere.
如果电影没法赢得口碑就完了
We don’t get word of mouth, we’re dead.
我们行动吧 佩吉 做好记录
Then we’d better get started. Peggy, take a memo.
我们要写一个这部电影的宣传手册
We’re going to write a manual on how to sell Psycho.
给剧院主的说明
“My first instruction to Theater Owners:
建议雇佣私人警卫
Hire Pinkerton guards to
以严格执行我们独特的准入规则
strictly enforce our unique admission policies.
今晚可能会发生骚乱事件
There may be riots here tonight.
因为这部影片是如此独特的恐怖
Because Psycho is so terrifying and unique,
这些警卫可以防止观众乱跑
the guards can help you deal with customers who run amok.”
把大厅那只特殊的钟挂好
“Post our special lobby clocks,
用来提醒观众电影的开播时间
to remind audiences of the starting times for Psycho.
所有上映本片的剧院的经理
The manager of this fine motion picture theater has been advised
最好在电影开始后不放任何人进场
not to allow anyone to enter the theater once Psycho begins.
假如你蠢到试着
Now, should you be so foolish
通过侧门 火灾通道或者天窗
as to attempt to slip in by a side entrance,
偷溜进去的话
a fire escape or through a skylight,
你将会被毫不留情地驱逐出去
you will be ejected by brute force.
再俏皮点儿 亲爱的
More playful, darling.
为了进一步渲染本片的
To further emphasize the sheer,
绝对震撼和悬念
unrelenting shock and suspense of Psycho.
我们强烈建议
Right after the closing title ‘The End’,
剧终的字幕一出现
we strongly recommend that you close
就立刻拉上帷幕整整三十秒
your house curtains over the screen for a full 30 seconds.
这样一来 电影的恐怖将会在
By doing so, the horror of Psycho
观众的心中留下不可磨灭的烙印
will be indelibly etched in the mind and heart of your audience.
您真诚而坚定的
Sincerely and emphatically,
阿尔弗雷德·希区柯克
Alfred Hitchcock.”
好歹还是来了点儿人 老希
Well at least there are some people here, Hitch.
我们给你们留了些位子
We’ve roped off some seats for you.
-你先去吧 -真的吗
– You go on ahead. – Are you sure?
我马上回来
Yes, I’ll be with you in a moment.
我只是去检查一下底片 你先过去吧
I’m just going to check the print. You go on.
好吧 亲爱的 我们会给你留位子的
All right, darling. We’ll save you a seat, all right?
这边请 希区柯克先生
This way, Mr. Hitchcock.
刚接到巴拉班的电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with Balaban.
他说恭喜您了
He said congratulations.
一场预料之中的实至名归的胜利
A well-deserved triumph, as we always knew.
还预料之中
As we always knew, ha!
这周末可以放假了吧
Does this mean I can take the weekend off now?
是的 十分感谢
Yes, dear. Thank you so much.
-艾尔玛在哪儿 -去吧
– Where’s Alma? – Go. Go on.
艾尔玛 到这儿来
Alma, come here.
亲爱的 这可能是你
You know, darling, this
事业里最大的成功
could be the biggest success of your career.
我们的事业
Our career.
艾尔玛 我再也找不到第二个
Alma, I will never be able
像你一样美丽的希女郎了
to find a Hitchcock blonde as beautiful as you.
为了这句话我等了三十年
I’ve waited thirty years to hear you say that.
这就是他们为什么叫我悬疑大♥师♥啊
And that, my dear, is why they call me the Master of Suspense.
亲爱的观众们
And so, gentle viewers,
《惊魂记》成了我最伟大的作品之一
Psycho turned out to be one of my greatest achievements,
我和艾尔玛也保住了房♥子和游泳池
and Alma and I got to keep the house and the swimming pool.
但是在好莱坞也流行一句话
But you know what they say in Hollywood:
最后一部电影才决定你的生涯
You’re only as good as your last picture.
所以请见谅
So if you’ll excuse me, I had better toddle away
我得继续走上漫长而崎岖的
to begin the exhaustive
寻觅下一部作品的道路了
search for my next project.
不幸的是 我发现自己
Unfortunately, I find myself
又江郎才尽了
once again quite bereft of any inspiration.
然而我希望新的灵感会很快到来
However, I do hope something comes along soon.
晚安
Good evening.
阿尔弗雷德·希区柯克继《惊魂记》之后又制♥作♥了6部电影 但没有一部能超越《惊魂记》的光芒
他一生没有得过奥斯卡奖
但美国电影学会于1979年向其颁发终身成就奖
领奖时他说道
这座奖正如我一生的缩影
属于我和我的夫人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!