回来 亚当 把吉他还给我!
– DIANE: Come back here. – NICK: Give me back my guitar!
还给我 小捣蛋!
NICK: Give it back, you brat!
另一边
Other way.
– 吉他没有了 – 拿到了 拿去 藏起来
– DIANE: Guitar all gone. – Got it. Here, hide it.
他对准了什么东西
He targeted something.
但是还要更多放大才能看清楚
It’s gonna take a lot more enhancing to figure out what.
我能行
I can do it.
你猜这里是什么?
What do you suppose this is here?
– 镜头的水蒸气? – 不是 更像固体
– Condensation on the lens? – Nah, it’s much too solid.
– 你怎么能确定? – 我肯定它不是水蒸气
– How can you be sure? – I’m sure. It’s not amorphous.
是一团东西 我能看出来
It’s a mass. I can see.
到这来跟爸爸玩
DIANE: Play in here with daddy.
– 玩什么? – 玩什么都行
– Play what? – Play anything.
– 这能让他分心 – 好极了!
– This should distract him. – WAYNE: Great!
跳舞 亚当
DIANE: Dance, Adam.
很好 这只脚 亚当
DIANE: Good, do some more.
很有趣吧 韦恩?
Isn’t this fun, Wayne?
亚当 来拍拍手 拍拍手
WAYNE: Adam, clap your hands. Clap your hands.
把脚放进来
– (NEIGHBORS GASPING) – DIANE: Put your foot in.
为什么关上百叶窗?
Why are you closing the shutters?
让邻居看见有个七尺高的巨型宝宝
So one of the neighbors doesn’t look in, see a seven-foot baby,
他们肯定要去通知“世界之最”不可
and call “The National Enquirer.”
– 门铃 – 是谁?
– ADAM: Doorbell. – Who’s that?
一个邻居
One of the neighbors.
现在来看 你这招还能管用
So far, your plan’s working perfectly.
嗨!
Hi.
你好 我们听见喊叫声和嘈杂声
Hello. We heard shouting and a lot of noise,
所以想来看看是不是一切正常
so we were wondering if everything was all right.
哦 是的 一切都好
– (ADAM GIGGLING) – Oh, yes, everything’s fine.
我们只是在玩闹
We were just entertaining.
亚纳什叔叔
Uncle Yanosh.
亚纳什叔叔
Uncle Yanersh.
别太用力 地板都踩裂了
WAYNE: Not too hard. You’re denting the floor!
– 再见 – 爸爸 帮帮我 他抱住我了
– Bye. – NICK: Dad, help me. He’s got me.
我的肋骨要断了
He’s breaking my ribs.
别这样 亚当
Don’t do that, Adam.
天哪 好像有三只眼睛
MAN: My God, it appears to have three eyes.
是一种新生物物种
WOMAN: A new life-form of some sort?
放大窗口比例
MAN: Try scaling up the window.
是个大发现
This could be big.
可能非常大
These could be very big.
好吧 我认为你干的很好
Well, I think you did a great job with these.
那样很能分散他的注意力
This should really distract him.
– 是啊 他喜欢噪音 – 给你 宝贝
– Well, he likes noise. – Here you go, honey.

Yeah.
你知道吗 尼克?无论你怎么说
You know what, Nicky? I don’t care what you say.
这还是个围栏 亚当他不喜欢被关在围栏里
It’s still a playpen, and a playpen’s a playpen to Adam.
是的 但你得承认 妈妈
Yeah, but you have to admit Mom, not many guys could come up
这没有多少人能在半小时内完成这工作
with something like this in half an hour.
– 布谷 – 不 不 亚当
– Cuckoo. – No, no, Adam!
亲爱的 离那钟远点
Sweetheart, stay away from that.
亚当 拜托 别碰那东西
Adam, please don’t touch that.
亚当 不要 别碰妈妈的布谷钟
Adam, no, don’t touch mommy’s cuckoo.
过来这里 亚当
NICK: Come on away from there, Adam.
来这里 来和尼克玩
Come over here, and play with Nicky.
和尼克玩 亚当
Play with Nicky, Adam.
等你有时间 帮我看看这个
When you get a minute, you might take a look at this.
韦恩?
Wayne?
好吧…有些数据表明 在原子的内部…
Well… some of the numbers indicate that on an atomic…
好了 宝贝 说实话 好吗?
Please, honey, the truth, okay?
说实话 黛安 没有那些数据
The truth, Diane, is that without access to the data at the plant,
我不知道我能做些什么
I don’t know that there’s anything I can do.
我只知道发生了什么 但我不知道为什么
I know what’s happening, but I don’t know why.
对不起 亲爱的
I’m sorry, honey.
嘿!妈妈 看啊 我终于找到让他安静下来的方法了
Hey Mom, look I finally found a way to keep him quiet.
这里面有12支雪糕
There were 12 ice-cream bars in there.
这下他可吃不下晚饭了
Well, he’s ruined his dinner.
恐怕不会 妈
Not necessarily, Mom.
看他的体重 他新陈代谢会很快的
At his body weight, he should be able to metabolize…
也许我该闭嘴
Maybe I should just shut up about it.
好了 男孩们 我们出发吧
Okay, boys, we’re going out.
– 黛安 你要干什么? – 我要带他去实验室
– Diane, what are you doing? – I’m taking him to the lab.
也许那边有人能够…
Maybe there’s somebody there who… (SIGHS)
有人知道他们在干吗?
Who knows what they’re doing?
我不是那个意思
DIANE: (SIGHS) I didn’t mean it like that.
我很抱歉 但我现在所关心的
I’m sorry, but all I care about right now
就是让宝宝缩小并恢复原状
is getting my baby to shrink back to normal size.
快点 尼克 帮我把他弄上车
Come on, Nicky, help me get him out to the van.
缩小?黛安 等等 我有主意了
Shrink? Diane, wait! I got an idea.
我原来那部机器在实验室的仓库里
My original machine. it’s in the lab security warehouse.
太好了
– Yes! – (YAPPING)
我们这次是秘密行动
This’ll have to be a covert operation.
黛安 你跟我走 尼克 你留下看着宝宝
Diane, you come with me. Nick, you stay with… the baby.
哦 不 我们不能把他们单独留在这儿
Oh no! We are not leaving them here alone.
黛安 不能把他带去实验室
Diane, you can’t take him to the lab.
天知道亨得利克森会怎么对待他
There’s no telling what Hendrickson will do if he gets his hands on him.
看看他 他已经很累了
Look at him, he’s exhausted.
我们出去这段时间他能睡个午觉
He can take a nap while we’re gone.
不要午觉!
No nap!
看我拿的什么
Look who I got:
好大的兔子
really Big Bunny.
嗨 亚当
Hi, Adam.
你好 亚当
WAYNE AS BUNNY: Hello, Adam.
你很累了是不是 亚当?
You’re real tired, aren’t you Adam?
是的 他看起来真的很累
WAYNE AS BUNNY: Yeah, he looks real tired to me.
我们唱歌♥好吗?
Should we sing the song?
♪一闪 一闪 亮晶晶
WAYNE AS BUNNY: (SINGING) Twinkle, twinkle little star
♪满天都是小星星
How I wonder what you are
♪挂在天空放光明
Up above the world so high
♪就像千万小眼睛
(ADAM JOINS IN) Like a diamond in the sky
♪一闪 一闪 亮晶晶
Twinkle, twinkle little star
– ♪满天都是… – 这是我的!
– How I won… – Mine!
– 放手! – 给我!
– Let go! – ADAM: Gimme.
亚当·沙兰斯基 立刻放开那只兔子!
Adam Szalinski, you let go of that bunny right now!
把爸爸放开 亚当
Put daddy down, Adam.
不可以这样对爸爸
– It’s not nice to hurt daddy. – (DOG WHINING)
对不起 妈妈
ADAM: Sorry, Mama.
好 我来做结构分♥析♥
Okay, I’m bringing up the structural overlay.
亨得利克森博士 我们能辨认出头发 骨头 还有金属
MAN: Dr. Hendrickson, we can make out hair, bone and metal,
各种交织在一起
all sort of intertwined.
我想你应该看看这个 是的 先生
I think you should take a look at this. Yes, sir.
他马上过来
He’s on his way.
我们先让他看看角蛋白分♥析♥
We’ll show him the keratin analysis first.
– 先分♥析♥重叠图像 – 还不够清晰
– Structural overlay first. – It’s not clear enough.
– 我想足够了 – 为什么不问问他?
– I think it is. – Why don’t we see what he thinks?
别担心 我们一小时内回来 快点
(WHISPERING) Don’t worry. We’ll be back in an hour.
– 来吧 – 再见
– Come on. – Bye-bye.
这是我们最新的图像
This is our latest image,
我们已经做了图像重叠和角蛋白分♥析♥
superimposing structural and keratin analysis.
– 正如你看到的 它像是 – 好吧 过去点
– As you can see, there appears to… – All right, just move over.
是个孩子和绒毛玩具
HENDRICKSON: It’s a baby and a stuffed bunny.
沙兰斯基
Szalinski.
看来我得去拜访他一下
I’m going to pay him a little visit.
继续工作
Back to work.
我就知道这是个孩子 只是不确定这是只兔子
I knew it was a baby. I just wasn’t sure it was a bunny.
这需要点时间
This’ll just take a second.
他们把我所有的东西都放在一个大箱子里
They stored all my stuff in one large crate.
– 应该很容易找到 – 哦 韦恩
– It should be easy to spot. – Oh, Wayne?
或许是按字母顺序或是别的
Maybe it’s in alphabetical order or something.
要不是怎么办?
DIANE: What if it’s not?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!