我本来是想带尼克去看电影
WAYNE: All I wanted to do was take Nick to the movies.
什么声音?
– WAYNE: Uh-oh. – DIANE: What?
是门铃响
– (DOORBELL RINGING) – ADAM: Doorbell.
♪一闪 一闪 亮晶…
– Twinkle, twinkle little… – (DOORBELL)
兔子
– (DOG BARKING) – Bunny.
等一下
– Wait here! – (DOG CONTINUES BARKING)
– 曼蒂 – 里克
– Mandy. – Rick.
是尼克 尼克·沙兰斯基
Nick. Nick Szalinski.
好吧 我是来看孩子的
Right. I’m here to baby-sit.
我们不需要保姆了
We don’t need a baby-sitter.
亚当 不要!
Adam, no!
别逗了 我现在能进来了吗? 我已经开始收费了
Very funny. Can I come in? I’m already charging you.
我们改变主意了 就这样!我们不需要保姆了
We changed our mind. That’s all. We don’t need a baby-sitter.
我可不这么想
I don’t think so.
听着 说好来3小时 每小时2块5的
Look, I was promised three hours at $2.50 an hour.
额外工作另外加钱
Plus, the extra if I’m grossed out.
听着 曼蒂 记住我说的 你不想看孩子
Uh, listen, Mandy, take it from me, you don’t want to baby-sit.
尤其是这个孩子
– Not this baby. – (ADAM GIGGLING)
我相信多怪的孩子我都能对付
I’m really sure I can handle some stupid baby.
韦恩 我们得回去了
DIANE: Wayne, we’ve gotta get back to the kids.
出来的太久了
This is just taking too long.
亲爱的 在那上面!
Honey, it’s up here!
看看能不能找辆升降机
See if you can find a forklift.
曼蒂 相信我 一切都在我掌握中
Mandy, believe me, I have everything under control.
如果你答应不尖叫
Now if you promise not to scream,
我就帮你解开
I’ll take the gag out of your mouth.
你保证?
Promise?
– 救命! 来人啊! – 曼蒂! 别嚷
– (SCREAMS) Help me! Someone help me! – Mandy!
求你 救命啊! 巨人宝宝!
Please, someone help me! Giant baby!
– 你吓着他了 – 求你 放我走
– You’re scaring him. – Out of my way! Please!
– 曼蒂 冷静点 – 救命!
– Mandy, calm down. – MANDY: Help me!
什么声音?
– (MANDY SCREAMING) – What’s that?
救命!救命!救命! 救命! 巨人宝宝!
MANDY: Help! Help! Help! Help! Giant baby!
– 救命!有个巨人宝宝! – 又是沙兰斯基家
– MANDY: Help! Giant baby! – The Slitzitskis.
韦恩这是太阳能车 我们在室内
Wayne this is a solar van. We’re inside.
那有个开关 上面标着电池
There’s a switch marked “batteries”.
小心别开到
– Just be careful not to switch it to- – (TIRES SCREECHING)
– 哦 – 高档上
– Whoa! – High.
不!不
No! No!
抓紧!
Hold on!
我们再试一次?
Can we try again?
很好
Good.
别管他样子如何
Now despite what he looks like,
亚当只是一个婴儿
Adam is just a little kid.
他只是在那看电视 不会伤到任何人
He’s in there watching TV, not hurting anyone.
♪在夏天 有个活跃的女人
MAN: (ON TV) Summertime. The active woman.
♪她知道 什么是令人头痛的事
She knows what it is to have a headache.
♪让我们来欢迎他们
Let’s welcome ’em.
♪又一次!
Again!
♪扭起来!
RICHARD SIMMONS: (ON TV) Wiggle that butt!
对不起
Sorry.
那么 两年前 你♥爸♥把你和你姐姐缩小了 是吗?
So, two years ago, he made you and your sister tiny.
还有邻居家的孩子
And the guys next door.
后来又把你们变回了原样
Then he made you regular size again.
现在又把你弟弟变大
And now he’s made your baby brother big.
是的
Right.
你没觉得这不正常吗
And you don’t, like, think that’s unusual.
哦!天哪 他跑出去了 而且变更大了
Oh, my God, he’s out and he’s bigger.
– 你得帮我好吗? – 工作手册里可没说有这个
– You got to help me, okay? – This wasn’t in the job description.
– 我们付你加班费 – 好吧
– We’ll pay you overtime. – Okay.
我可没办法给他换尿布
There’s no way I’m changing those diapers.
快点
Come on.
亚当! 亚当!
NICK AND AMY: Adam! Adam!
亚当 你在哪?
NICK: Adam, where are you?
来吧!
NICK: Come on!
朱丽娅 安静的坐下
Julia, be quiet and sit down.
现在表演著名的中国方块魔术
Now for the famous Chinese blocks trick.

Shazam.
好的
Okay.
我的下个魔术
Now for my next trick.
亚当!
Adam!
现在表演失踪的兔子魔术
Now for the disappearing bunny trick.
看仔细了 我的手要比你们的眼睛快多了
Watch carefully. The hand is quicker than the eye.

– (KIDS GASP) – Shazam.
有没有人告诉我兔子到哪去了?
Can anyone tell me where the bunny is?
– 在那儿! – 你们以为它还在我的帽子里?
– KIDS: There! – You think it’s still on my head?
大兔子
– (SCREAMS) – Big Bunny.
再见
Bye.
他在那 快点
There he is! Come on!
我不管克利福德这个周末是不是在研究中心
I don’t care if Clifford’s at the Rand Institute this weekend.
我要马上向他报告
I want him notified.
我还要通知所有的董事
I also want the board of directors in on this.
嘿 怎么回事
– (TIRES SCREECH) – HENDRICKSON: Hey! What the…
赶快联♥系♥联邦治安官 叫他们赶过来
Contact the Federal Marshals. Get them out here.
我还要一个足够大的东西来装…
I want something large enough to hold…
来装一个巨大的家伙
To hold something large.
大兔子
(ADAM GURGLING) Big Bunny.
大、大、大兔子
Big, big, Big Bunny.
大♥麻♥烦
– Big trouble. – (ADAM LAUGHING)
等等 你们待在这别动
Stop where you were right there.
我只是个保姆
I’m just the baby-sitter.
最多一小时 当然
Yeah, an hour tops. Sure.
– 韦恩 准备的怎么样了? – 快完成了 亲爱的
– Wayne, how’s it coming? – Just about got it, honey.
坐稳了 我要抄近路了
Hold on. I’m taking a shortcut.

Oh.
我该怎么办?
What do I do?
好了 看看是不是能用
WAYNE: Okay, let’s see if this thing works.
韦恩·沙兰斯基 马上把警♥察♥变回来
Wayne Szalinski, you unshrink those policemen right now.
起作用了!
It works!
他们逃跑了
They’re getting away.
我想他们已经出了咱们的管辖区了
I think they’re out of our jurisdiction.
停下 你们不能过去
OFFICER: Hold it. You can’t go in.
没事 警官 那是我家
WAYNE: It’s okay, Officer. That’s our house.
让一下
– WAYNE: Excuse me. – (ONLOOKERS CHATTERING)
我的孩子在哪? 他们在哪?
DIANE: Where are my boys? Where are they?
等一下 两位 等一下
BROOKS: Hold it, hold it. Just a minute.
我是普莱斯顿·布鲁克斯 联邦探员
Preston Brooks, U.S. Marshals.
我们发现这个家伙藏在车♥库♥后面
Now, we found this guy down the street, hiding in a garage.
孩子们很安全 沙兰斯基太太
The children are perfectly safe, Mrs. Szalinski.
我们只是想多给婴儿一点空间
We just needed to get the baby some more room,
免得他伤着自己
so he wouldn’t hurt himself.
当然 我们要马上把变异的孩子带回去检查
Of course, the mutated child will have to undergo immediate testing.
你说的是我的孩子
That’s my kid you’re talking about!
放开我!
– Let go of me! – (DOG BARKING)
– 等一下 沙兰斯基先生 – 放开我
– Hold on, Mr. Szalinski. – Let go of me.
你们不能把他关在卡车里
You can’t keep him in that truck.
别担心 我都安排好了
Don’t worry. It’s all fixed up.
对你弟弟来说 这只是个大围栏
As far as your brother’s concerned, it’s one big playpen.
– 这正是我担心的 – 如果我是你我就听他的
– That’s what I mean. – I’d listen to him if I were you.
听着 小姐 需要你意见的时候我会问你
Look, miss, when I want your opinion, I’ll ask for it.
妈妈 救我
ADAM: Mama, help!
出去! 出去!
– Out! Out! – (ELECTRICITY CRACKLING)
他脖子有40英寸
– He’s got a 40-inch neck. – (DOG WHINING)
亚当会没事的 夸克 我知道
Adam’s going to be fine, Quark. I know it.
孩子的父母在这
BROOKS: The parents are here.
等孩子安全到达后我会带他们去见面
We’ll bring them to meet the child when he’s secure.
我可以批准的
I can authorize that!
布鲁克斯警官?
Marshal Brooks?
我坚决要求您逮捕这两个人
I’m afraid I have to insist that these two be taken into custody.
– 什么罪名? – 盗窃 故意损坏他人财物
– On what charge? – Theft. Malicious mischief.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!