– 是的! – 成功了!
– Yes! – It’s working!
– 冰淇淋! – 你们在哪?
– ADAM: Ice cream! – BROOKS: Where are you guys?
孩子快追上我了
This kid’s gaining on me.
我们有命令了 上尉 起飞
We have clearance, Captain. Move it.
布鲁克斯说他在城外抓住了冰淇淋车
Brooks said he caught the ice-cream truck just outside of town.
然后他就把雪糕拽下了车
Next thing I know, he grabbed it, right off the truck.
– 他拿那个干吗? – 还能干什么?
STERLING: What’d he do with it? – What do you think he did with it?
– 还有别的主意吗? – 会有的 快点 咱们走
– You got another idea? – I will. Come on, let’s go.
– 斯特林博士 – 韦恩!
– MAN: Dr. Sterling? – Wayne!
你还记得
Do you remember how we got Adam to hold still
我们怎么给他照的相吗?
to have his picture taken?
– 我把他放在两腿中间紧紧抓住他 – 是吗?
– I put him in my lap and I held him. – Yeah?
亲爱的 他需要我
Honey, he needs me.
问题是对亚当来说 他的妈妈应该比他的个子更大
The problem is, to Adam, his mommy is somebody much bigger than he is.
不 黛安 你疯了吗?
No, Diane. It’s a crazy…
韦恩!
Wayne. For almost 20 years
20年来 我看你不断的冒出各种疯狂的念头
I have watched you have one crazy idea after another.
现在轮到我有一个了
It’s my turn to have just one.
噢!
Ooh!

Fire!
– 我的吉他 – 哦!
– ADAM: My guitar. – Uh-oh!
– 又怎么了? – 亚当 别碰那个吉他!
– MANDY: What now? – NICK: Adam, don’t touch that guitar!
我开始预热激光了 600伏
I am pre-heating the lasers now, 600 volts.
黛安 应该让我去 不是你
Diane, I should be doing this, not you.
有个道理是每个小孩子都懂的
There’s one thing every little kid knows.
爸爸说的是好玩
Daddies mean fun.
妈妈说的就是当真
Mommies mean business.
可是 这个设备从没用来放大过人
But this was never meant to do anything like this.
激光量过小 你会和亚当一样长的太慢
Too little power and you’ll grow too slowly like Adam.
– 激光量过大 你会 – 我相信你 韦恩·沙兰斯基
– Too much power… – I trust you, Wayne Szalinski.
韦恩 是时候变大了
Wayne, time to get large.
这是你要的苏打水 先生
Here’s your soda, sir.
你要可乐瓶干什么?
– What do you need a coke bottle for? – (GLASS BREAKING)
不是 我只要瓶底
I don’t. Just the bottom.

Oh.
汤姆 我刚就在硬石咖啡厅外面
REPORTER: Tom, I’m here just outside the Hard Rock Cafe.
那巨大宝宝正在接近
The giant baby is approaching.
喂? 我听不清
– (ROCK MUSIC PLAYING) – WOMAN: Hello? I can’t hear you.
灯关了? 一个巨大的什么? 宝宝?
Turn off the lights? A giant what? Baby?
吉他!
Guitar!
为了您的安全 请留在室内
OFFICER 1: For your own safety, please stay indoors.
离开大街!
OFFICER 2: Get off the street!
亚当! 别碰那吉他!
Adam! Don’t touch the guitar!
不要 亚当! 亚当 放下那吉他!
NICK: No, Adam! Adam, put down the guitar!
这玩意不能再快点了吗? 孩子可能还在长!
Can’t this thing go any faster? The kid might be growing again!
这已经是最快的速度了 博士
This is as fast as we can go safely, Doctor!
康斯坦丝·温特斯从街对面的硬石咖啡厅里
CONSTANCE: Constance Winters live across the street
为您做直播
from the Hard Rock Cafe.
他以为那吉他是个真的乐器
He thinks the guitar is a real musical instrument.
他想用它弹个曲子
He’s trying to play a tune!
再靠近点 开稳点
Bring me into range and hold it steady.
博士 等一下
Doctor, wait a minute,
如果我们击中他 他倒下会压向人群的
if we hit him and he stumbles, he could fall into the crowd.
那我们只有求上天保佑了
We’ll just have to hope that doesn’t happen.
亚当 把吉他放下 去抓飞机
Adam, put down the guitar and get the airplane.
飞机 你好
Airplane. Hi.
稳住
Hold it.
别晃
Steady.
他们向亚当开枪了!
They’re shooting at Adam!
上尉 刚刚那次就当是你的失误
I assume that little maneuver was an error, Captain.
现在稳住了 否则我肯定这是你最后一次飞行任务
Now steady or I’ll make sure this is the last mission you ever fly.
去找个和你一样大的人较量吧
Hey! Pick on somebody your own size.
哇!
– Ow! – (ELECTRICITY CRACKLING)
好吧 再来一次
All right, let’s go again.
丹…
(GASPS) Dan…
稳住
Hold it stead…
退后
Back off!
是 女士
Yes, ma’am.
告诉他们 那是我妈妈!
You tell ’em! That’s my mom!
我需要个休假
I need a vacation.
哇 看那是他妈妈
Whoa. Look at that mother.
过来 宝贝
Come here, baby.
妈妈!
Mama!
到妈妈这来
Come to Mommy.
过来 宝贝 到妈妈这来
Come here, baby. Come to mommy!
妈妈!
– NICK: Mom! – (BOTH SCREAMING)
妈妈 慢点
Easy, Mom!
一切都过去了 宝贝
Everything’s gonna be okay, sweetie.
妈妈在这
Mommy’s here.
– 所有准备就绪 博士 – 收到
– Everything it’s got, doctor! – Roger!
你在哭吗?
You crying?
是的 当你特别高兴的时候也是可以哭的
Yeah. It’s okay to cry when you’re so happy.
发电机的轴承快烧坏了
The bearings in the generator are about to burn out.
我们最好来吧
We better do it.
好的 现在看着爸爸
Okay, now, look at daddy.
对爸爸笑一个
Smile for daddy.
– 他在那儿 – 爸爸
– There he is. – Daddy.
韦恩 1450已经是最大极限了
Wayne, 1450! It’s all she can take!
– 笑一个 亚当 – 笑个 亚当
– Say cheese, Adam. – Cheese, Adam.
快点 韦恩
Come on, Wayne.
– 快看 亚当 爸爸在那 – 爸爸
– Look, Adam, there’s daddy. – Daddy!
亲爱的 你成功了
Honey, you did it.
亚当
– (CHUCKLES) – Adam!
亚当
Adam, oh!
你着实把我们吓了一跳 小家伙
You gave us quite a scare, little man.
我就知道你能做到 亲爱的
I knew you could do it, honey.
他在那儿! 让我过去
HENDRICKSON: There he is! Let me through!
好吧 沙兰斯基 你成功了 谁能想到呢?
Well, Szalinski, you pulled it off. Who would have thought?
亨得利克森博士
Dr. Hendrickson…
刚刚没看错的话 你好像用枪打我的孩子
that looked like some sort of rifle that you were shooting at my baby.
那是镇静剂
They were tranquilizer cartridges.
他们不会伤害他的 我保证
They wouldn’t have hurt him, I assure you.

Oh.
镇静剂
Tranquilizer cartridges.
永远别惹妈妈
Never cross mommy.
我们需要辆救护车 亨得利克森博士需要帮助
We got an emergency here. Dr. Hendrickson needs help.
让他另谋高就 把他吓晕过去了
He’s overcome with the prospect of having to find a new career.
嘿 大家伙 这是你刚在找的吗?
Hey, big fella, is this what you were lookin’ for?

Oh.
韦恩! 尼克和曼蒂呢!
Wayne! Nick and Mandy!
他们在…
Weren’t they…
在亚当的口袋里!
TOGETHER: In Adam’s pocket!
– 别告诉我… – 哦 天哪
– Don’t tell me… – Oh, my God.
亲爱的 我把孩子缩小了
Honey, I shrunk the kids.
所有人都别动
Nobody move!
别担心
Now, don’t worry.
我有特殊的设备能找到他们
I have highly specialized equipment to deal with this.
我需要头盔和我的狗
I’ll need the helmet and I’ll need the dog.
早上好 拉斯维加斯 所有车辆不准
RADIO: Good morning, Las Vegas. All vehicles are asked
接近硬石咖啡厅 发明家韦恩·沙兰斯基
to stay clear of the Hard Rock Cafe where inventor Wayne Szalinski
正在独自寻找他失踪的孩子
is conducting a one-man search to find some missing children.
沙兰斯基的物体放大仪器
It was Szalinski’s matter-expanding machine that was responsible
昨晚引起了惊人的事件
for last night’s amazing events.
克利福德·斯特林博士刚刚宣布
Dr. Clifford Sterling has just announced…
我猜你♥爸♥爸今天是世界上最出名的人
I guess your father’s about the most famous guy in the world today.
而你是最勇敢的人
And I guess you’re about the bravest.
谢谢你救了我的命
That’s for saving my life.
这算不了什么
It wasn’t much.
我不是说你的生命不算什么
I don’t mean your life wasn’t much.
我是说 我所做的算不上什么
What I did wasn’t so much.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!