Wait a second!
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah. ♪
好了,各位,情况安全
All right, guys, coast is clear.
你一直都是裸体的吗?
Have you seriously been naked this whole time?
是的
Uh, yeah.
不然为何只看到我的眼镜?
Why would only my glasses be visible?
我不明白 为何我们要躲藏?
I-I don’t get it. Why are we hiding?
因为如果梅维丝看到我们,她就知道出事了
‘Cause if Mavis sees us, she’s gonna know something’s up.
德拉克说他和约翰尼会带着解药回来
Look, Drac said he and Johnny will be back with a cure.
我们只需保持低调到那时候
We just need to lay low until then.
你看到我的爸爸吗? -你看到我的爸爸吗?
Have you seen my dad? -Have you seen your dad?
什么?
Huh?
没有,派对后就没见过了
No, I haven’t seen him since the party.
嘿!有谁看到韦恩?
Oh, hey, has anyone seen Wayne?
弗兰克在哪里?
Where is Frank? -GRIFFIN: Shh!
他在派对后就失踪了
He’s been missing since the party.
我没看到弗兰克或韦恩
Well, I haven’t seen Frank or Wayne.
有谁看过他们?
Yeah, has anybody seen ’em?
我希望他们不要惹事
I hope they’re not up to something.
我看见他们在舞池里…-
I saw them on the dance floor…
差点忘了好好先生果冻
Oops, almost forgot good old Blobby.
弗兰克?
Frank?
嘿,宝贝
Oh. Uh, hey, babe.
你好吗?
What’s up?
♪ 性感男人 ♪
♪ Sexy man. ♪
弗兰克,你做了什么?
Frank, what did you do?!
那些是什么人?
And who are those guys?
梅维丝,是我,格里芬叔叔
Mavis, it’s me, Uncle Griffin.
你不认得我了?
You don’t recognize me?
不!
Uh, no.
我从来没见过你
I’ve literally never seen you before.
穆雷?
Um, Murray?
在5000年的血肉之躯里
In the 5,000-year-old flesh.
你看 真有趣
Oh, look at that. Well, that’s fun.
我醒了
I’m awake!
韦恩?是你吗?
Wayne? Is that you?
爸爸! -爸爸!
Dad!…
嘿,爸爸在哪里?
Hey, where’s Dad?
你的爸爸?
Um… your dad?
我不知道你的爸爸在哪里
Uh, I don’t know where your dad is.
我刚来到
I just got here.
我是沃特
I’m W-Walter.
妈! -妈!
Mom!
这不好笑,韦恩
This is not funny, Wayne.
我没笑
I’m not laughing.
我没看你五分钟
I leave you alone for five minutes,
就变成人类?!
and you become a human?!
宝贝,冷静 -住手
Hey, chill. -GRIFFIN: Cut it out.
果冻不是甜品,好吗?
Blobby’s not dessert, okay?
梅维丝,发生什么事?
Mavis, what is going on?
最新消息
This just in.
来自国际新闻组的突发新闻
Breaking news from our international desk.
爸爸?
Dad?
这是当地机场外
This was the scene outside the local airport,
一个不明身份的怪物 救了一个
where an unidentified monster saved a confused man
穿着万圣节服装的迷茫男人
dressed up in a Halloween costume. -I got ya.
等一等,那看起来像是…
Wait, that looks kind of like…
约翰尼?!
Johnny?!
是的
Oh, yeah, yeah.
你♥爸♥爸现在是人类而约翰尼是怪物
Your dad’s a human now, and Johnny’s a monster.
糟了
Oh, no.
我不应该大声说出来
I was not supposed to say that out loud.
嘿,谢谢你送我们一程
Hey, thanks for the lift.
约翰尼,快点
Johnny. Johnny, hurry up.
再见,各位!
Adios, everybody.
快!
Come on!
我们没时间聊天了
We don’t have time for chitchat.
我们必须穿过这片森林如果要找到那水晶
We’ve got to get through this jungle if we’re going to find the crystal.
约翰尼,我们哪里都去不了
Johnny, we are getting nowhere.
别担心,德拉克
Don’t worry, Drac.
我替你安排好了
I got you covered.
还有最后一样东西
And the final touch.
现在你准备好野外探险了
Now you’re ready for the great outdoors.
好,随便吧
Fine. Okay. Whatever.
我们可以继续了吗?
Can we please just get going? -Hold up, Drac.
等一等,德拉克 你忘了你的箱子
Whoa! -You forgot your trunk.
好 我们去找水晶
Okay, let’s find that crystal.
快走,德拉克!你将会爱上行山!
Come on, Drac. You’re gonna love hiking!
大自然的声音是不是很舒缓?
Aren’t the sounds of nature soothing?
什么味道?
Ugh. What is that smell?
啊 是什么?
Oh. What is that?
是我!
It’s me!
德拉克,冷静,你只需要洗澡
Drac, chill. You just need a shower.
我要如何在森林中♥央♥里洗澡?
And where am I going to find a shower in the middle of the jungle?

Whoa.
嘿,我想你有花粉敏感
Hey, I think you might have a pollen allergy.
胡说!
Nonsense. I…
约翰尼!
Johnny!
为何我那么湿…
How am I so wet
…却如此绝对干涸?
and yet completely dry?
还有多远?
How much further?

No, no, no.
不…-
No, no, no, no, no!
我们永远到达不了那里
We are never going to get there.
喂,德拉克
Whoa, Drac.
是不是很漂亮?
Isn’t that something?
水 谢谢!
Water. Thank you.
我快溶掉了!
I am melting.
喂 等一等,德拉克
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold on, Drac.
你必须小心陌生的水潭
You got to be extra careful with strange bodies of water.
有一次,我的朋友卡玛奇卡和我
This one time, my friend Katmatchka and I
在泰国背包旅行…
were backpacking in Thailand…
德拉克?
Drac?
吃人鱼!
往好的方面看:
Well, look on the bright side.
至少你不再热了
At least you’re not hot anymore.
我联络不到他们
Ugh, I can’t get through to them.
我也找不到
I’m not having any luck either.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
他们在南美做什么?
What are they doing in South America?
而且他们如何变换的?
And how did they change themselves in the first place?
正是!又不是说有个疯狂科学家
Exactly. It’s not like there’s a mad scientist
住在地下室里
just living in the basement.

Oh.
太爷爷,你做了… 什么?
Great-Grandfather, what did you… do?
糟了
Oh, no.
太爷爷?
Great-Grandfather?
女士们好
Oh. Hello, ladies.
现在有点忙
A little busy at the moment.
你对约翰尼和爸爸做了什么?
What did you do to Johnny and my dad?!
小声点
Lower your voice.
那是…琪琪吗?
Is that… Gigi?
原来射线很不稳定
Turns out the ray is highly unstable.
变化不断变异
The transformation keeps mutating
不会停止直到物体变成
and won’t stop until the subject becomes
盲目贪婪的怪兽!
a mindless, ravenous beast!
不断变异?
Keeps mutating?
糟了 约翰尼!
Oh, no. Johnny!
艾丽卡!
Ericka!
明白了
Got it.
嘿!琪琪!
Hey! Gigi!
这里!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!