Whoa, cute ear, hon.
天啊!
Holy rabies. Holy rabies!
你不会相信
You’re never gonna believe it!
什么事?发生了什么事?
What? What’s going on?
约翰尼,你最好先坐下
Johnny, you better sit down for this.
宝贝,你吓怕我了
Babe, you’re freaking me out here.
爸将会退休
Dad is gonna retire
把酒店交给我们!
and leave us the hotel!
他没事
He’s okay. He’s okay.
只是摄取了过量的糖
Just a-a little too much sugar.
我甚至不知道他想要退休
I didn’t even know he was thinking of retiring.
我也不知道
Shh. Neither did I.
我的天,梅维丝 我真替你高兴
Oh, my gosh, Mavis, I’m so happy for you.
你将会很棒!
You’re gonna be amazing!
你是说我们将会很棒
You mean we’re going to be amazing.
爸把酒店交给我们俩
Dad’s leaving the hotel to both of us.
真的吗?
Really?
我们俩?
Both of us?
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
当然 为什么不呢?
Of course. Why wouldn’t he?
啊…我不知道
Oh, uh, I don’t know.
我想我从未感受到
I-I guess I just never got the feeling
他真正视我为…
that he really thought of me as, you know,
家庭的一份子
part of the family.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你当然是家庭的一份子
Of course you’re part of the family.
不,我明白 但是你知道乖戾獠牙有多古怪
No, I know, but you know how Cranky Fangs is sometimes.
我感觉上好像是,但是…不确是
I mean, it feels like I am, but not really.
那不是真的
That’s not true.
不再是了
Well, not anymore it isn’t!
我们不能破坏惊喜
We can’t spoil the surprise.

Right. Right, right, right, right, right, right.
我最好出去走走放松一下
I better walk this off.
嘿,你好吗?没什么好看的
Hey, how’s it going? Nothing to see.
没什么好谈的 除了全宇宙最好
Nothing much to talk about, except for the greatest thing
的事情正在发生
happening in the entire universe.
他来了-
Oh, oh, there he is.

Oh, no. No.
保持冷静,约翰尼
Just keep it cool, Johnny.
过后有很多时间感谢他
There will be plenty of time to thank him after.
好了,让我看看
All right, let’s see here.
最亲爱的家人,朋友
Uh, dearest family, friends…
和尊贵的宾客…
and, uh, and honored guests,
我已经开始了人生中新的阶段
I have started a new phase in my life,
我觉得是时候 为特兰西瓦尼亚酒店
and I feel it is time to begin a new chapter
开始新的一章
for Hotel Transylvania.
所以我非常骄傲
So, I am extremely proud
和荣幸把酒店钥匙交给…
and honored to give the key to the hotel to…
德拉克!
Drac!
我无法相信!
I can’t believe it. I can’t believe it.
我将爆成兴奋的小碎片
I’m gonna explode into a thousand little excited bits.
然后那些小碎片将爆♥炸♥成
And then those little excited bits are gonna explode into
百万片的兴奋碎片
millions of tiny little excited bits!
啊,无敌的王
What? -Oh, mighty king,
我全心全意接受这份荣耀
it is with all my heart that I accept this great honor.
并把特兰西瓦尼亚酒店
I will unlock the future and usher in a new destiny
推向更伟大的目标!
for the great Hotel Transylvania!
啊,太多美妙的主意
Yeah? -Oh! So many great ideas.
我被热情待客的创造力冲昏了头
I’m dizzy with hospitality creativity.
例如贯穿整个大堂的横行自动扶梯
Like horizontal escalators
附送宾客名牌以建立更随意的关系
all through the lobby, name tags for all guests
绿色能源选项…
for more casual relations, green-energy-saving options…
约翰尼酒店
…每个房♥间都有固定自行车来发电
…stationary bikes in every room for your own power source.
这将是终极约翰尼接管!
It’s gonna be the ultimate Johnny takeover!
我做不到!
I can’t do it!
我以为我能把酒店交给梅维丝和约翰尼
I thought I could give the hotel to Mavis and Johnny,
但是他将毁了一切
but he’s going to ruin everything!
我必须阻止它 我必须
I have to get out of this. I have to.
我…-
I… I…
喂,喂,喂,约翰尼先生
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, Sir Johnny.
我想出了一些误会
I think that there has been a misunderstanding.
其实我…
I actually…
不能把酒店交给你
can’t give you the hotel.
什么? -是的
What? -Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
这是一个非常老旧
It is an old, very, very old,
非常古老,非常严肃的
very ancient, very serious
房♥地♥产♥法
real estate law!
房♥地♥产♥法?是的
Real estate law? -Yes, yes.
它说:
It says,
“任何产业,不管是住♥宅♥或商业
“No residence, whether it be residential or commercial,
将转让给人类或让人类拥或继承
“shall ever be transferred to, owned by or inherited “to a human.
如果是这样,也就是说,那么该财产
“For if it did, to wit, then that property shall be
将被没收并归还给它”
forfeited and repossessed unto it.”
哇,很严格的规则
Whoa. Those are some serious “its.”
我真的很抱歉
I am truly sorry.
我非常乐意把酒店交给你
I would absolutely love to give you the hotel,
但是你不是怪物,所以不能
but, you know, you’re not a monster, so can’t.
那么重大宣布是什么?
But then what’s the big announcement?
你对重大宣布感到兴奋吗?
Excited for the big announcement?
你无法想象
You have no idea.
快想,快想
Oh, think, think, think.
啊,你必须宣布一些东西
Oh, you’ve got to announce something.
你来了 你差点错过了
There you are. You almost missed it.
最亲爱的朋友和…
Uh, dearest friends and…
他怎么回事?
What is wrong with him?
天啊,他很紧张 -看不下去了
Boy, is he nervous. -This is hard to watch.
快说!
Get on with it!
我知道,但是你必须尊重他
I know, but you have to be respectful.
快说吧!
Get on with it already!
我…-
I…
最亲爱的家人,朋友和尊贵的宾客…
Dearest family, friends and, uh, and honored guests,
我开始了我人生的新阶段
I… I have started a new phase, uh, in my life.
他要说了
Here it comes.
我觉得现在是时候…
And I feel that now is the time for
把特兰西瓦尼亚酒店…
Hotel Transylvania to, um…
啊!扩展!
Oh. Expand!
对!
Yes!
我们要扩展酒店
We are expanding the hotel!
什么?!
What?!
是的
Yes, yes.
为了解决逐渐增加的人龙
In order to address the increasingly long lines,
我很高兴宣布
I am pleased to announce
将在大堂加建新洗手间
we will be adding a new restroom to the lobby.
洗手间永远都不足够
Can’t never have enough bathrooms.
但是我以为我听到…
But… but I thought I heard…
天啊 这全是我的错
Oh, man, this is all my fault.
让我们继续派对!
So, let’s get on with the party!
接手吧,果冻!
Take it away, Blobby!
♪ We’re gonna get funky, funky ♪
好!
OK-
很好!
Oh, yeah.
♪ Everybody, clap your hands ♪
♪ Clap, clap, clap, clap your hands ♪
♪ Clap, clap, clap, clap your hands ♪
♪ All right, now, we’re gonna do the basic step ♪
♪ To the left ♪
♪ Take it back now, y’all ♪
♪ One hop this time ♪
♪ Right foot, let’s stomp ♪
♪ Left foot, let’s stomp ♪
♪ Cha-cha real smooth ♪ -Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm.
大家看!
Check it out.
♪ Turn it out ♪
♪ To the left ♪
♪ Take it back now, y’all ♪
♪ One hop this time ♪
♪ Right foot, let’s stomp ♪
♪ Left foot, let’s stomp ♪
♪ Cha-cha now, y’all ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!