Over here!
我们必须趁还来得及找到我爸和约翰尼!
We’ve got to find my dad and Johnny before it’s too late!
天啊
Ah, man.
为何没人告诉我这个爪子那么棒?
Why didn’t anyone tell me that claws are so awesome?
成为怪物真的超级怪
Being a monster is super weird.

Yeah.
但是成为人类是最糟糕的
But being a human is the worst.
拜托 我不会那样说
Ah, come on. I wouldn’t say that.
是吗?
Really?
水泡,晒伤和湿透屁♥股♥不是最糟糕的吗?
Blisters, sunburn and swamp butt aren’t the worst?
那是什么?
What was that?
蚊子
Mosquito!
森林的吸血鬼
Vampires of the jungle.
嘿!我很反感
Hey, I resent that.
它们无所不在
They’re everywhere! Yi!
约翰尼,它们布满你全身!
Johnny, they’re all over you!
什么?
What?
怪物皮肤
Monster skin.
别担心,德克拉
Don’t worry, Drac.
它们叮不到我
They can’t bite me.
什么?!别动,德拉克!我来打他!
Wha…? -Hold still, Drac! I got him!
约翰尼,等一等!
Johnny, wait!
真酷!
That is so cool! -Yeah.
喂!小心!
Ooh. -Whoa! Careful.
特兰西瓦尼亚酒店 失物待领
来 试看这件
Here, try this.
真的吗?
Seriously?
我看起来很滑稽
I look ridiculous.
穿上衣服,朋友
Keep your shirt on, pal.
我们看够你了
We’ve seen more than enough of you.
我却相反
Me, on the other hand–
让眼睛吃冰淇淋
easy on the eyes.
啊,拜托 -借过!
Ugh, please. -Coming through!
温德尔,从那里下来
Wendell, get down from there.
沃利,亲爱的,别碰那个
Wally, sweetie, uh-uh, don’t touch that.
温迪,不 把那个放下
Wendy, no. Put that down.
卫斯理,我刚说过什么…?
Ow. Wesley, what did I just– Huh?
糟了
Oops.
我的错
My bad.

Whoa!
嘿!
Hey!
不要让我回到那里
Do not make me come back there!
我会把飞船掉头
I will turn this blimp around!
对不起,艾丽卡
Sorry, Ericka.
对不起,我觉得把他们留在怪物酒店不安全
Sorry, I didn’t think leaving them at a monster hotel would be safe.
我没料到你的飞船会那么…?
Guess I didn’t realize your blimp would be such a, uh…
杀怪物机器?
A monster-killing machine?
什么?不是
What? No.
好,是的,这是一个死亡陷阱
Okay. Yeah, it’s a death trap.
很抱歉
Yeah. Sorry about that.
这一切是以前的我
All this– this is the old me.
你♥爸♥爸帮我把那一切放下了
Your dad helped me leave that all behind.
我希望他没事
I hope he’s okay.
别担心 我们会找到他们
Don’t worry. We’re gonna find them.
好,各位 我们到达了
Okay, guys, we’ve made it.

Whoa!
真巨大
It’s enormous.
我们要如何在里面找他们?
How we gonna find them in there?
我想我有一个主意
I think I have an idea.
但是我们必须下去下面寻找他们
Well, we’re gonna have to take this search to the ground.
我刚好有那工具
I have just the thing.
啊,我的头发!
Oh, my hair!
啊,我的头发
Oh, my hair.
果冻在哪里?
Where’s Blobby?!
好,梅维丝 什么计划?
Okay, Mavis, what’s the plan?
♪ 只是我们俩 ♪
♪ Just the two of us ♪
♪ 岳父与… 女婿 ♪
♪ Father and son-in-law. ♪
找到他们了
Got ’em.
那边!
That way!
我的头
Oh! My head!
什么?发生什么事?
What? What’s going on?
睡得好吗?
Have a good nap?
睡?你狠狠地刮到我晕了!
Nap? You slapped me so hard I lost consciousness!
但是我打死了那只蚊子
But I did get that mosquito.
嘿,我们现在在哪里?
Hey, where are we?
跟着定♥位♥器♥走
Just following the ping.
让我看
Let me see that.

Okay.
看来我们走在正确的方向
It seems like we’re going in the right direction.
发生什么事?
Wh-What’s going on?
这东西怎么搞的?
Oh, what’s wrong with this thing?
我们失去信♥号♥♥了
We lost the signal.
为何它忽然…?糟了!
Why would it just– -Whoops!

Whoa.
我想我们转错了
Huh. I think we took a wrong turn.
你转错了!
You took a wrong turn!
我不能相信你做对任何事情
I can’t trust you to do anything right!
现在把我放下
Now put me down!
不,德拉克 嘿!把你的爪子从我身上拿开!-
No, Drac. Hey. Hey. -Get your claws off me!
我们在很高的地方
We’re really high up. Whoa.
放下我 放下我!
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hey! -Put me down! Put me down!
放下我!
Whoa, whoa, whoa! -Put me–
德拉克!
Drac!
约翰尼,你的尾巴!对不起!
Johnny, your tail! -Ah, sorry!
你的腿!
Your foot!
你的翅膀,约翰尼!
Your wings, Johnny!
翅膀?
Wings?
约翰尼!你有翅膀!
Johnny! You’ve got wings!
拍,约翰尼,拍!
Flap, Johnny, flap!
飞! -我不能
Fly! -I can’t! I can’t!
德拉克,我们怎么办?
Drac, what do we do?!
约翰尼,冷静
Drac! -Johnny, Johnny, calm down!
你可以摆动你的鼻子吗?
Can you wiggle your nose? -Uh-huh.
摆动你的脚趾?好
Wiggle your toes. -Okay.
拍你的翅膀!
Flap your wings!
我不能!
I… I-I can’t.
我做不到
I can’t do it.
你在做了,约翰尼
You’re doing it, Johnny!
你在飞!
You’re flying!
什么?我在飞?
What? I’m-I’m flying?
我在飞!
I’m flying!
我成功了,德拉克!
I did it, Drac!
德拉克?
Drac?
约翰尼!
Johnny!
你成功了
You-you did it.
你在飞!
You’re flying!
是的!
Yeah.
我慢慢掌控它了
I’m really getting the hang of this!
太神奇了!
Wow! -This is amazing!
好!
Yeah!
拍,约翰尼,拍
Flap, Johnny, flap.
对 拍着 我正在拍
Right, right. Flapping. I’m flapping.
约翰尼 坐下
Whoa! Johnny, sit down.
你要把火扑灭了
You’re going to put out the fire.
天啊 真有趣!
Ah, man. Boy, that was fun.
对 迷路和差点跌死
Right. Getting lost and almost falling to your death
超级有趣
is super fun.
好,乖戾獠牙先生
Okay, Mr. Cranky Fangs.
随你怎么说
Whatever you say.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
糟了!毁了
Ah, no, it’s ruined.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!