这里是阿斯加德难民船 要员号♥
This is the Asgardian refugee vessel Statesman.
我们遭遇了袭击
We are under assault.
我重复 我们遭遇了袭击
I repeat, we are under assault.
引擎熄火 生命保障系统濒临崩溃
The engines are dead, life support failing.
请求附近飞船支援
Requesting aid from any vessel within range.
我们距阿斯加德22个跳跃点
We are 22 jump points out of Asgard.
船上人员均是阿斯加德家庭
Our crew is made up of Asgardian families.
这里的士兵很少
We have very few soldiers here.
这并非战舰
This is not a warcraft.
我重复 这并非战舰
I repeat, this is not a warcraft.
听我说 你们应当开心
Hear me and rejoice.
你们有幸
You have had the privilege
被伟大泰坦所拯救
of being saved by the Great Titan.
你们或许觉得这是苦难
You may think this is suffering.
不是的
No.
这是拯救
It is salvation.
因为你们的牺牲
Universal scales tip toward balance
宇宙的天平又平衡了一些
because of your sacrifice.
笑笑吧
Smile.
即便是死了
For even in death,
你们也成为了灭霸的孩子
you have become Children of Thanos.
我懂得失败的感觉
I know what it’s like to lose.
明明深切地知道你是对的
To feel so desperately that you’re right…
却还是失败了
yet to fail, nonetheless.
是很可怕
It’s frightening.
让人的腿发软
Turns the legs to jelly.
但我问你 这又何必
But I ask you, to what end?
害怕 逃避
Dread it, run from it…
命运总会到来
destiny arrives all the same.
现在 它来了
And now, it’s here.
或者我该说
Or should I say…
我来了
I am.
你话太多了
You talk too much.
宇宙魔方
The Tesseract.
换你哥哥的脑袋
Or your brother’s head.
你应该有所取舍吧
I assume you have a preference.
当然
Oh, I do.
杀了他吧
Kill away.
好吧 住手
All right, stop!
宇宙魔方不在我们这儿
We don’t have the Tesseract.
它在阿斯加德上被毁了
It was destroyed on Asgard.
你真是最差劲的弟弟
You really are the worst brother.
我向你保证 哥哥
I assure you, brother…
我们还会时来运转的
the sun will shine on us again.
你的乐观用错了地方 阿斯加德人
Your optimism is misplaced, Asgardian.
首先 我不是阿斯加德人
Well, for one thing, I’m not Asgardian.
另外
And for another…
我们有绿巨人
we have a Hulk.
让他玩吧
Let him have his fun.
众神之父
Allfathers…
让黑暗魔法最后一次
let the dark magic flow through me one last…
流过我
time.
那是个错误
That was a mistake.

No!
我会要你偿命的
You’re going to die for that.
卑微的我
My humble personage…
向您的伟大臣服
bows before your grandeur.
从没有过什么人 如此强大
No other being has ever had the might…
如此崇高
nay, the nobility…
能够操控不仅一枚 而是两枚无限宝石的力量
to wield not one, but two Infinity Stones.
宇宙已经唾手可得
The universe lies within your grasp.
地球上还有两颗
There are two more stones on Earth.
找到它们 我的孩子 带去泰坦星上给我
Find them, my children, and bring them to me on Titan.
父亲 我们不会辜负你的
Father, we will not fail you.
容我插嘴
If I might interject.
如果你们要去地球 你们或许需要向导
If you’re going to Earth, you might want a guide.
我在这方面还有点经验
I do have a bit of experience in that arena.
如果你认为失败也算经验的话
If you consider failure experience.
我认为经验就是经验
I consider experience experience.
全能的灭霸
Almighty Thanos…
我 洛基 阿斯加德王子
I, Loki, prince of Asgard…
奥丁森
Odinson…
约顿海姆的合法国王
the rightful king of Jotunheim…
恶作剧之神
god of mischief…
在此向你宣誓
do hereby pledge to you…
不死的忠诚
my undying fidelity.
不死
Undying?
你措辞该更小心点的
You should choose your words more carefully.

You…
永远不会成为
will never be…

a god.

No!
这次别想复活了
No resurrections this time.
不 洛基
No. Loki.
你真的一点钱都没有吗
Seriously, you don’t have any money?
对物质的依恋 就是与精神的断层
Attachment to the material is detachment from the spiritual.
我会把这话告诉熟食店的人的
I’ll tell the guys at the deli.
或许他们能给你做个形而上的黑面包火腿三明治
Maybe they’ll make you a metaphysical ham on rye.
等等 我好像有两百
Wait, wait, wait. I think I have 200.
美元吗
Dollars?
-卢比 -那是多少
– Rupees. – Which is?
1.5美元
Buck and a half.
你想要什么
What do you want?
金枪鱼三明治倒是不错
I wouldn’t say no to a tuna melt.
灭霸要来了
Thanos is coming.
他要来了
He’s coming.

Who?
慢点 慢点
Slow down, slow down.
-我解释给你听 -你在说胡话呢
– I’ll spell it out for you. – You’re totally rambling.
-没有啦 -我没听懂
– No, I’m not. – You lost me.
你知道那种 做梦的时候
Look, you know how you’re having a dream,
觉得要上厕所的感觉吧
and in the dream you gotta pee.
-嗯 -好
– Yeah. – Okay.
然后你会发现 “天呐
And then you’re like, “Oh, my God.
怎么到处都没厕所 怎么办啊
“There’s no bathrooms. What am I gonna do?
-有人在看啊” -是啊
– “Oh, someone’s watching.” – Right.
-“我要尿裤子了” -然后你醒过来
– “Oh, I’m gonna go in my pants.” – And then you wake up
发现你其实是真想尿尿
and in real life you actually have to pee.
-没错 -嗯
– Yes. – Yeah.
-好 -每个人都做这种梦
– Okay. – Everybody has that.
是啊 这就是我想说的
Right, that’s the point I’m trying to make.
关于这一点 昨晚 我梦到我们生了个孩子
Apropos of that, last night I dreamt we had a kid.
感觉可真了
It was so real.
我们还以一个奇怪的叔叔给他起了名
We named him after your eccentric uncle.
他叫什么来着
Uh, what was his name?
-哦 -摩根 摩根
– Right. – Morgan! Morgan.
-于是你醒来 -当然了
– So you woke up… – Naturally.
觉得我们…
…and thought that we were…
-要有了 -嗯
– Expecting. – Yeah.
-有吗 -没有
– Yes? – No.
我梦到了 可真了
I had a dream about it. It was so real.
如果你想要孩子
If you wanted to have a kid…
你就不会这么做了
you wouldn’t have done that.
我很高兴你提到了这个 因为这没什么
I’m glad you brought this up, ’cause it’s nothing.
就是纳米粒子的储存器
It’s just a housing unit for nanoparticles.
这话是帮倒忙
You’re not helping your case, okay?
不 这是能拆掉的
No, this is detachable. It’s not a…
你不需要它
You don’t need that.
我知道 我做了手术
I know, I had the surgery.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!